Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

On 3/21/2022 at 1:46 PM, SpiralXol said:

I have multiple variations in various states of dress, different outfits, etc. I originally wanted to get full alt sets going from dressed to fully nude, I'd post more but I don't want to take up the whole page.

If you don't want to take too much spaces with your renders, why not posting them with zip compressed files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So summarize this Smash Ultimate nude modding...

image.jpeg.3ad01f8b5a89fa05be764aa1bf2e85e5.jpegimage.jpeg.2f88ae23dfbcf9f909a7b1831311bb32.jpeg

There are some unpublished nude model (Peach & Daisy one has found here : https://gamebanana.com/requests/35195, Byleth is Bestgirlpeach's) but the creator of those are seemingly not active by now, Zai who made few nudes on Smash went hiatus and working on another games currently, Hanxulz maybe is making few but his stuff is locked under paywall, SpiralXol was trying to commission nude mods and left unsuccessful except Hanxulz I just said.

So for current characters got a nude mod I know so far...

• Pyra (First one, and she shook a community with it)
  • Zelda
  • Lucina
  • Palutena
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Camilia (Ike reskin)
  • Mythra (Came out surprisingly late as she's paired with Pyra)
  • Min Min
  • Rosalina
  • Isabelle (Joke mod)
  • Inkling (Was here, but taken down because underage)

We all know some characters like Bayonetta and Robin can't go streaking yet, but I can't help but notice the NSFW modding progress of Smash Bros as whole has frozen. The best bet we can have now is contacting some modders to request stuffs such as this guy : https://gamebanana.com/requests/25862

Meanwhile, Pyra got three versions of nude mod now because of this https://gamebanana.com/mods/364063

12 hours ago, bestgirlpeach said:

I will share Byleth soon. I maybe do more characters later or maybe not. Is there someone who can make ui for Byleth?Capture2.png.47779e35e27c2ed12916effa609bc4ab.pngCapture1.png.9e8b716c83d612ee5a3cc9482a2d79a8.pngimage.png.062fdb1d998ba45e5094f8bcf2c53a4f.pngCapture.png.0898587154b83055bc33bab2f0506c14.png

@SpiralXol got full nude one covered as he shared the UI in that full nude (the one shown here has different hair color but it can be easily switched). Not sure about with a coat and boots only, but judging by him having a multiple clothes states of edits and few Hanxulz nsfw mods with his UI, I'm convinced he got a coat one.

If I have to say something downside, the breast size in UI is smaller than the model here, but still not very noticable difference unlike Lucina mod...

17 hours ago, Noillus said:

@SpiralXol got full nude one covered as he shared the UI in that full nude (the one shown here has different hair color but it can be easily switched). Not sure about with a coat and boots only, but judging by him having a multiple clothes states of edits and few Hanxulz nsfw mods with his UI, I'm convinced he got a coat one.

If I have to say something downside, the breast size in UI is smaller than the model here, but still not very noticable difference unlike Lucina mod...

The one he share is too small and blurry to use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 5:26 PM, bestgirlpeach said:

I will share Byleth soon. I maybe do more characters later or maybe not. Is there someone who can make ui for Byleth?Capture2.png.47779e35e27c2ed12916effa609bc4ab.pngCapture1.png.9e8b716c83d612ee5a3cc9482a2d79a8.pngimage.png.062fdb1d998ba45e5094f8bcf2c53a4f.pngCapture.png.0898587154b83055bc33bab2f0506c14.png

Hello, I really want to start making NFSW mods but as much as I search I can't find the information to learn how to make smash ultimate mods, I mean, what programs do they use, what is the order, with what type of file extension are they used? they save the models or with which program they are imported or exported. If someone can help me, I can gladly help whoever needs them with their mods.

Greetings.

On 5/29/2022 at 6:00 PM, SpiralXol said:

I've been considering doing render commissions and/or selling the renders I've already made, getting mods done has been pretty pricey.

Would anyone be interested?

Hi, I'm interested in creating mods for SSBU but as I was telling someone else here I can't find information on how to create them, I really like this thing about modifications but I don't know what programs they use, how to import and export, I was modeling in Blender 3.0 but I don't know what extension to save to make them work in the game, if someone is willing to help me by telling me the programs and some guides, I will gladly collaborate in making NFSW and others.

48 minutes ago, SpiralXol said:

I don't know anything about modding, sorry. I just edit renders.

Okay, nothing happens, thanks for responding.
I was modeling a Pyra skin with Blender 3.1 but I didn't know how to export my skin to make it work in the game. I recently found information on how to do it, and that was the step I was missing.
I will try to test it today, I hope it turns out well since it is my first project.
Hopefully it works xD.

Greetings. 

52 minutes ago, UruzG89 said:

Okay, nothing happens, thanks for responding.
I was modeling a Pyra skin with Blender 3.1 but I didn't know how to export my skin to make it work in the game. I recently found information on how to do it, and that was the step I was missing.
I will try to test it today, I hope it turns out well since it is my first project.
Hopefully it works xD.

Greetings. 

Ooo, interesting! Looking forward to see how it ends up!

On 6/17/2022 at 12:26 PM, J lewd 7u7 said:

Is this real ?

I can`t find it anywhere xDD
image.png.253fb31abb40b1efd102dca2402f12ff.png

Like I said before, there are some mods that hasn't been found or released. Gamebanana people are just you know, dick to Smash Bros's nude mod even if they suit the rule.

• 4 weeks later...

Peach/Daisy mod I mentioned above got released in Gamebanana. Seems the description implies that those two were commissioned privately, hence why there were some screenshots found but never found a mod. Corrin nude mod might took a same boat. Maybe there could be some other nudes/lewds will be released some day.

https://gamebanana.com/mods/389861

https://gamebanana.com/mods/389864

In a meantime, there's also this Palutena bikini & nude skin.

https://gamebanana.com/mods/386205

Edited by Noillus
1 hour ago, marsephel said:

Does anyone have a link to the inkling that was posted here before it was removed that they could DM? It literally does not exist anywhere else and it was really well made.

Look mac, don't think anyone's gonna give ya that, considering the stir it caused.

But there's Callie and Marie replacement mods on Gamebanana, so maybe someone should make a nude mod of those two.