Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

• 3 weeks later...

what could be a good option? my plan was to use the discord server just as a better communication platform but have lists/files stored somewhere else yet have all links on discord, I'm still trying to come up with the best possible way of doing this if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate em! 

• 3 weeks later...

After the last time that Lucina mod has shared here, I couldn't spot any info for more nude mods, for now I could estimate no visible progress is going on for this thread.

It doesn't help that most Smash nude mod related videos went down on Youtube too, it was one of the few only way to see how Smash 4 nude mod looked like.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 10:10 AM, Noillus said:

So for current characters got a nude mod I know so far...

• Pyra (First one, and she shook a community with it)
  • Zelda
  • Lucina
  • Palutena
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Camilia (Ike reskin)
  • Mythra (Came out surprisingly late as she's paired with Pyra)
  • Min Min
  • Rosalina
  • Isabelle (Joke mod)
  • Inkling (Was here, but taken down because underage)

I noticed some like Zelda, Lucina, and Mythra are still up on Gamebanana, but some like Pyra and Camilia don't seem to be. Grabbed a Pyra link from this thread, anyone happen to know where to get naked Camilia? Or if that elusive Corrin one is anywhere yet?

Edited by yetanotherbrony
On 1/3/2023 at 6:29 PM, yetanotherbrony said:

I noticed some like Zelda, Lucina, and Mythra are still up on Gamebanana, but some like Pyra and Camilia don't seem to be. Grabbed a Pyra link from this thread, anyone happen to know where to get naked Camilia? Or if that elusive Corrin one is anywhere yet?

Naked Camilla is still on gamebanana.

On 1/3/2023 at 6:29 PM, yetanotherbrony said:

We are still waiting for Corrin  

On 1/4/2023 at 8:29 AM, yetanotherbrony said:

Seems you're right, apparently the creator didn't like this mod and threw away from his submission. I do have the file saved, but I'm not sure if the creator would show up and tell me to delete this, but until then, I'll leave this file on.

Naked Camilla (Ike).zip

On 5/15/2022 at 1:10 PM, Noillus said:

So for current characters got a nude mod I know so far...

• Pyra (First one, and she shook a community with it)
  • Zelda
  • Lucina
  • Palutena
  • Zero Suit Samus
  • Camilia (Ike reskin)
  • Mythra (Came out surprisingly late as she's paired with Pyra)
  • Min Min
  • Rosalina
  • Isabelle (Joke mod)
  • Inkling (Was here, but taken down because underage)

Wait huh? Inkling had one and I missed out?? Where can we find it now? Someone should upload it to a mega or anonfiles or something if they have it...

On 1/5/2023 at 7:04 AM, Noillus said:

Seems you're right, apparently the creator didn't like this mod and threw away from his submission. I do have the file saved, but I'm not sure if the creator would show up and tell me to delete this, but until then, I'll leave this file on.

Naked Camilla (Ike).zip 10.28 MB · 21 downloads

Thank you! Hopefully there'll be more in the future. Beyond just stripping the existing cast, mods like this show the infinite potential of introducing any lewd character we could want

• 3 weeks later...