Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

1 minute ago, Joeynator3000 said:

Yeah I just know about the Pyra/Mythra mod, no idea if it's possible to "copy" the physics onto other girls or not. >.<

It should be, the only problem is that for most of them new bones would need to be added.

Zelda for example doesn't have existing breast bones, unlike Pyra/Mythra.

Spoiler
On 4/17/2021 at 11:45 PM, zai_ said:

Well, here's a preview of Zelda.

As you can probably tell, I'm making nude bodies per female instead of using a generic one because I find that a bit lame imo.
Is going to have some extra outfits and UI just like the Pyra mod.

For anyone wondering; No, I'm not going to make this for all the females. 

Zelda_Equis_de.png

Spoiler
48 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Did another body sculpt today for practice, Probably going to work on this after I'm done with Zelda.  

image.png

wow, this is awesome, I thought the pyra mod would be the only one, but no, and I definitely like your work, do you plan to share them when they're ready? Or do you have a place where I can follow your creations?

PS: will the pyra mod remain private?

6 minutes ago, mileichu said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

wow, this is awesome, I thought the pyra mod would be the only one, but no, and I definitely like your work, do you plan to share them when they're ready? Or do you have a place where I can follow your creations?

PS: will the pyra mod remain private?

Yes, I will share them when they are ready, but like I said that might take a while because I plan to include UI renders and outfits.

About the Pyra mod... I plan to make it public again in the close future.

26 minutes ago, zai_ said:

As far as I know, they even have physics in the vanilla game, they are just hard to notice lol

Yeah I knew the main Xenoblade games had them, oddly enough Pyra's bothered me too much and she was the main reason I stopped playing the game. xD

I like my fanservice but sometimes, it's just too much. Sharla's was tolerable in the original Xenoblade, her boobs weren't massive and the jiggling was VERY subtle. lol

2 hours ago, zai_ said:

Yes, I will share them when they are ready, but like I said that might take a while because I plan to include UI renders and outfits.

About the Pyra mod... I plan to make it public again in the close future.

You're very talented, I'm just discovering your work and I gotta say it's awesome, it really motivates me to keep learning 3D modeling, animation and all that. seriously.

Really looking foward to try your mods at some point, but first I gotta see if I'm able to mod the switch. xD

29 minutes ago, PyrasButt said:

Palutena looks fabulous! I had a feeling she'd be one of the first ones you did, given her popularity.

Yeah, right now I'm going for the girls I find the cutest.

But in the future I might do polls or smt for that stuff, if I ever do a Patreon or smt like that.

I put together something pretty basic for now, it is per creation and not per month, so if in a month I don't post any mod for some reason you won't be charged.    ended up changing that, went back to per month system, figured I should be active enough to justify it.
And I will release the mods for free after a week anyways so if you don't want to support me there you don't have to. 

Also did a commision tier in case anyone REALLY wants me to do an specific characters or something, price can be changed depending on what it is.

https://www.patreon.com/_zai

15 hours ago, zai_ said:

I put together something pretty basic for now, it is per creation and not per month, so if in a month I don't post any mod for some reason you won't be charged.  And I will release the mods for free after a week anyways so if you don't want to support me there you don't have to. 

Also did a commision tier in case anyone REALLY wants me to do an specific characters or something, price can be changed depending on what it is.

https://www.patreon.com/_zai

Nice, you got a patron, keep up the good work, it's really good.

Released the first beta of Nude Zelda in Patreon :

https://www.patreon.com/posts/50317373

While I say it is a beta, don't expect a lot of changes model wise in the final version, just some minor textures fixes and UI... plus 3 other outfits.
Replaces the Color 7 (c06) in the screenshots she has the brown hair of that color, but I included an optional mod to turn her hair to blonde in that slot.
Tested in Acropolis 1.1.3, can't guarantee it works in others versions. 

Also as you probably know, it will be free in a week.

Zelda_Captura_3.jpg.9e5e2b5c468759d008199d045d4dd8a4.jpgZelda_Captura_2.jpg.eca363f7d02759d5e2f5acc518d03d3f.jpg