Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

4 hours ago, PyrasButt said:

I really love how the nude skin has brown hair by default, but you included the blonde texture so we could use that if we like. Being able to customize Zelda's hair is a real cherry on top ?

You're welcome, haha 

Yup, looks fantastic, just tested it on Arc 0.9.6, only thing I noticed is a very small bug during her clapping animation, where her hands will clip thru her chest, it does not bother me or anything, the mod is great as it is right now,  just thought i'll let you know.

32 minutes ago, Docker81 said:

Yup, looks fantastic, just tested it in Arc 0.9.6, only thing I noticed is a very small bug during her clapping animation, where her hands will clip thru her chest, it does not bother me or anything, the mod is great as it is right now,  just thought i'll let you know.

Not a lot I can do about that sadly, sorry. :S

1 minute ago, Otakugamer1412 said:

what is the issue ?

Part of the skin model in the Hoodie Alt. disappears under certain camera conditions, and in general the mod is pretty rough around the edges... texture line pussy being probably the best example lmao

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bestgirlpeach said:

Hi, I make naked Lucina mod but she not look right in smash, can someone help?01006a800016e000_2021-05-04_16-21-53-801

Send me a Discord dm and I will try to help you if you are still having issues with it: zai#8236

• 3 weeks later...

The lewd modding scene for this game has been a little quiet lately, but I'm excited to see what people have in the works! To zai_, bestgirlpeach, and anyone else working on this game, your work is great thus far and I'm very excited for Smash to have more and more nudity?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, bestgirlpeach said:

Hi, here some more pictures. I not releasing lucina because she has problems compressing with ultimate mod manager. I wait until yuzu can use arcropolis before releasing.

Are you saying you aren't releasing any till Yuzu can use acropolis  or just Lucina? As those mods are amazing and would love to see a release on them till Yuzu is updated. (As I don't think they care about acropolis right now. They are focused on getting games to run first. So it could be another year or two before we see them tackle homebrew.)

As personally, I'd love the mods for my switch. Yuzu is awesome, but I can easily enjoy these mods on my switch.

Edited by Hakufu1021
33 minutes ago, PyrasButt said:

They look awesome! What about releasing an ARCropolis version of Lucina for us Switch players though? I'm sure she works okay on the Switch itself, and she looks too great to not have!

I do not have a hackable switch so I can only test in yuzu. That is why I thought I wait until arcropolis works in yuzu.

32 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Are you saying you aren't releasing any till Yuzu can use acropolis  or just Lucina? As those mods are amazing and would love to see a release on them till Yuzu is updated. (As I don't think they care about acropolis right now. They are focused on getting games to run first. So it could be another year or two before we see them tackle homebrew.)

As personally, I'd love the mods for my switch. Yuzu is awesome, but I can easily enjoy these mods on my switch.

I will release Mythra soon but I cannot release Lucina because she don't looks good in ultimate mod manager and I do not have a hackable switch to test arcropolis

3 hours ago, bestgirlpeach said:

I do not have a hackable switch so I can only test in yuzu. That is why I thought I wait until arcropolis works in yuzu.

I will release Mythra soon but I cannot release Lucina because she don't looks good in ultimate mod manager and I do not have a hackable switch to test arcropolis

Just like Pyra, I have a hackable switch. So I can also test any mods in Arcropolis. Of course, only if you are willing. As so far I only do Smash Ultimate modding in Arcropolis on my switch. I downloaded both the Pyra and Mythra mods from Game Banana plus I think a Zelda mod.

Anyways, as I said, I'm more then willing to test your mods. I can also mess around with the PC side if needed as well. As I have a capable rig that handles Yuzu as well. Either way, I'm game and willing to help.

Edited by Hakufu1021