Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

44 minutes ago, Icantevenname said:

Look mac, don't think anyone's gonna give ya that, considering the stir it caused.

But there's Callie and Marie replacement mods on Gamebanana, so maybe someone should make a nude mod of those two.

Doesn't make sense that it was an issue in the first place but that is why I asked for a DM, I seriously doubt no one here has it archived.

58 minutes ago, marsephel said:

Doesn't make sense that it was an issue in the first place but that is why I asked for a DM, I seriously doubt no one here has it archived.

It's an issue because playable Inklings are underage. Now please, quit pushing before we get a part two of that situation.

Not pushing, just requesting. It's a fictional squid person and the mod had an adult body. Easy as adding "Depicted character is 18+ years of age" as many nsfw artists do, rather than removing it when there's similar content on Loverslab uploaded for other games with no issue.

• 4 weeks later...

So I found someone left this pic on Twitter, and I realized that there still are no known male nudes (besides joke one) in my knowledge. I mean, we already have this specific someone who already has stripped this far. Only Smash Bros male nsfw mod known is from Smash 4 and all of them are in Hanxulz's Patreon (& Brawl Marth that has lost in history).

Pretty sure the nude part in the pic is just edited in image by the way.

https://twitter.com/altema2828/status/1524681173632708608?s=20&t=Ti2Oz1d-MpvYJYs85M4y3Q이미지

Edited by Noillus
12 minutes ago, Noillus said:

So I found someone left this pic on Twitter, and I realized that there still are no known male nudes (besides joke one) in my knowledge. I mean, we already have this specific someone who already has stripped this far. Only Smash Bros male nsfw mod known is from Smash 4 and all of them are in Hanxulz's Patreon (& Brawl Marth that has lost in history).

Pretty sure the nude part in the pic is just edited in image by the way.

https://twitter.com/altema2828/status/1524681173632708608?s=20&t=Ti2Oz1d-MpvYJYs85M4y3Q이미지

Proud to say that I requested like 90% of those Smash 4 males from Hans lmao

I'm patiently waiting for the day he decides to start working on Smash 5 bois. Doesn't seem like a priority though. He's still only got a handful of nsfw female mods so I'm guessing he's focused on other things for now.

• 2 weeks later...

https://gamebanana.com/mods/399546

Lucina nude mod got an update with a skin that keeps her cape and other minor clothes, but the biggest thing to note is that Lucina finally got better joints. Good job Bestgirlpeach!

image.png.dc73a6822dfb3338f0d426b9e25945ec.png

While I'm here though, I know I still can get a Zai's Pyra pack around, but what I need is an old version of his nude Pyra, there hasn't been an update or rerelease of that version with her gloves and stockings on. Anyone has it?

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, lemonhead33 said:

One day the nude Sheik mod will happen. I'll probably be dead when it happens, but it'll happen. 

I personally am looking forward to an improved nude version of my beautiful Zelda but I think I'll die before I can see it, maybe one day it will be done, one day.

Greetings 

Little question about that Super Bash Sisters project, I couldn't help but notice that each character thumbnail in blogspot page has a number?

What exactly the numbers are indicating? Because if it's a roster order in vanilla game, there's definitely more than a single female character between Lucina(15th) and Byleth(17th).

Yet the order is still identical to vanilla due to [that underaged character] placed at 11st.

Oh, and also, the first version of nude Pyra mod that has mentioned in the first page of this topic. I know most people grabbed it while it was there, but I couldn't... So I asked other person to obtain it and I'm posting here to make sure there wouldn't be a person like me.

I know newer version called Pyra skin pack is there, but the old one had its own design and never got archived in internet.

pyra_nude_mod_02.rar