Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

On 7/29/2021 at 5:01 AM, Obligitury said:

im a guy with a small request on the great mods on this...

do you think you could give them a panties only version? theres something fun about playing a game where the character just fights in their panties only.

plus cute panty designs are always a bonus.

I cannot for lucina and mythra because they share the model on all costumes. I can maybe make it a different mod, but it will not work with the naked mod

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to test that min min mod 7u7

Hi the mods from here are awesome xDD I have been testing on yuzu
I was using MMU and only pyra/mythra jiggle physics mod  work xDD
but now mmu doesnt support on yuzu anymore 
so Im using SDMC mod on yuzu and the mods work a little 
here is a pic 
Only that skin mod works and the other skins have some invisible parts
I tested 3 mods mythra lucina and summer byleth but zelda mod
doesnt work  ... what could it be 
btw You modders are doing a good job  : ) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Appreciate it boss and LMFAO at the comments on gamebanana. No other game sees such hate. But create a nude mod for a nintendo title and all hell breaks loose. Absolutely pathetic if you ask me!

Never understood why. Like, if ya don't like a mod, then leave it alone. S'not like it's morally atrocious.

Not to mention, people have made Samus nude in Brawl before and people didn't complain, so why now?

Ya know it's sad when abuncha Internet perverts act more respectful to others than non-perverts...

Hey there, just heard about this site so I made an account asap. I've commissioned various artists to make mods for different characters, although looking at this, Bestgirlpeach is doing some I've already paid for. That's Byleth, Min Min, Dark Samus, and possibly Corrin. Min Min is being made by the same person who did nude Pyra, the rest wish to remain anonymous.

inb4 nuke.

I would suggest removing that one or asking a staff member if inklings are ok, in my book, they are adults pixels, but I don't think everyone will think the same as me, also thanks for requesting all those characters!.

Edited by Algene

Player inklings aren't adults, they're 14. At most, 16.

Though, the Squid Sisters, Callie and Marie, are both 19, and aren't much taller than the average Inkling. Maybe replace some Inking slots with nude versions of the Squid Sisters? The only hurdle would be the lack of hurt/defeat sounds, but that's probably something pitch-shifting could fix. Take the Inkling girl's hurt/defeat sounds and shift them to sound enough like Callie and Marie.

Heck, maybe you could include Off the Hook too. (Pearl is 21 and Marina is 18.)

Edited by Icantevenname
Added info
On 9/29/2021 at 9:50 AM, Icantevenname said:

Player inklings aren't adults, they're 14. At most, 16.

Though, the Squid Sisters, Callie and Marie, are both 19, and aren't much taller than the average Inkling. Maybe replace some Inking slots with nude versions of the Squid Sisters? The only hurdle would be the lack of hurt/defeat sounds, but that's probably something pitch-shifting could fix. Take the Inkling girl's hurt/defeat sounds and shift them to sound enough like Callie and Marie.

Heck, maybe you could include Off the Hook too. (Pearl is 21 and Marina is 18.)

Actually, that's not true. We know they get that appearance at 14, but they keep it for the rest of their life.