Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

Well, here's a preview of Zelda.

As you can probably tell, I'm making nude bodies per female instead of using a generic one because I find that a bit lame imo.
Is going to have some extra outfits and UI just like the Pyra mod.

For anyone wondering; No, I'm not going to make this for all the females. 

Zelda_Equis_de.png

12 hours ago, PyrasButt said:

Just curious, are there plans for a nude version of her Twilight Princess-inspired alt, with the brown hair? I think it's maybe the sixth character slot. I always loved that hair color on her, and she'd look even cuter naked with it ?

I can make the nude skin replace that slot, so you just would have to delete the hair textures in order to keep the brown hair and the nude body.

26 minutes ago, PyrasButt said:

Of course! That makes perfect sense actually. Obviously that realization comes naturally to someone such as yourself with experience modding the game ?

I wouldn't say such thing considering the only thing I did in Smash so far has been the Pyra mod lol 

1 hour ago, zai_ said:

I wouldn't say such thing considering the only thing I did in Smash so far has been the Pyra mod lol 

Looking forward to whatever you do. The Pyra mod is excellent. I can't believe there aren't more NSFW Ultimate mods out there.

Did another body sculpt today for practice, still W.I.P, Probably going to work on this after I'm done with Zelda.  

(I took this pic before I did some changes to things like waist side and breast position)

image.png

1 minute ago, Joeynator3000 said:

Yummy. owo

I am wondering, are you able to give them jiggle physics? I know someone out there did a mod like that for Pyra.

Mmmm, I don't think so, mostly because I lack the knowledge, but if I can do so, I will.