SexoutNG Framework - Installation Guide for Beginners

22 hours ago, NoLookies said:

Hey so I've done everything right but its the data itself which is killing me. I have the Data package ready to download on both NMM and FOMM. Both of which get up to 4% then stall out. NMM gives me the "Sharing Violation", meanwhile FOMM gives me "The execution has failed due to the bug in the SevenZipSharp. Please report about it to 7zip.com (not gonna type the full link) and post the release number and attack the archive. the Mod was not installed." 

Any idea's on how to force the mod through or get it working properly?

Both NMM and FOMM are outdated and should no longer be used in my opinion. Try Mod Organizer or Vortex instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, VtheVictorious said:

What order should I load the files in?

I'm confused with this question, but I think In the order that the guide tells you to install them in?

Note that this guide tells you to use FOMM, but ModOrganizer2 is better and more easily to change, should the order be incorrect.

• 2 weeks later...

hi i have a question, this is for fallout 3 right? or am I where it is haha, if it is not this you could tell me or pass a link where I can and how to install fallout 3, thanks

7 hours ago, Reaperofthefallen001 said:

is this out of date?

Shouldn't be. If there are any bad links post ack and let someone know.

Once you have the basis done follow The SCR tutorial to get the required assets for that. If you want to use pregnancy related products go and get the SMMP and unfortunately, you might have to install some updates over it as that is old.

Hey I got to the very last step with the nvse putting in the directory root and no matter what I have done it loads into NV and for a brief second it loads and crashes I'm proudly really dumb so if I can get a person with more brain power then me to help out id appreciate it here's a list of things I have in the package manager if that helps 

BnB BodyExtender 

NVSE Extender 

Sexout bodies 

sexout Core 

sexout data 

MCM

Edited by 2635
misspell
9 hours ago, 2635 said:

Hey I got to the very last step with the nvse putting in the directory root and no matter what I have done it loads into NV and for a brief second it loads and crashes I'm proudly really dumb so if I can get a person with more brain power then me to help out id appreciate it here's a list of things I have in the package manager if that helps 

BnB BodyExtender 

NVSE Extender 

Sexout bodies 

sexout Core 

sexout data 

MCM

2 Questions. You have BnB BodyExtender, but do you also have a nude body installed for BNB to work on (I think it's a requirement)

Question 2. what mod manager are you installing and if it's not Mod Organizer 2, can you please install NVSE Extender manually. Most mod managers can't handle it's DLL.

Bonus Comment: Please install NVAC as it catches some Crash-To-Desktop bugs other other bugs.

9 hours ago, dborg2 said:

2 Questions. You have BnB BodyExtender, but do you also have a nude body installed for BNB to work on (I think it's a requirement)

Question 2. what mod manager are you installing and if it's not Mod Organizer 2, can you please install NVSE Extender manually. Most mod managers can't handle it's DLL.

Bonus Comment: Please install NVAC as it catches some Crash-To-Desktop bugs other other bugs.

just wanted to say thanks for helping but I'm having trouble finding witch nude body installer also I 'am using NVSE Extender as well and I got NVAC

Just now, 2635 said:

just wanted to say thanks for helping but I'm having trouble finding witch nude body installer also I 'am using NVSE Extender as well and I got NVAC

I followed the requirements for BnB extender down a large rabbit hole witch some of the mods did not work with FOMM

• 4 months later...

Sooo I'm brand new to all this (This is my first computer in about 15 years), and the only mods I've ever downloaded were for Sims4, and that has got to be the easiest game to install mods for. I guess I kind of figured FONV mods would be just as easy: download and then unzip or drag to the right folder. Lo and behold, that seems to be very much not the case. I just look at this guide, and I'm overwhelmed. It hasn't been updated in years, which has me thinking that some of the files have to be out of date (is it just FOMM?), and my ADD is refusing to let me follow the instructions as written. Can someone help me out with a simpler step-by-step for morons?

I have Vortex already downloaded, if that makes any difference.

12 hours ago, monolexic said:

Sooo I'm brand new to all this (This is my first computer in about 15 years), and the only mods I've ever downloaded were for Sims4, and that has got to be the easiest game to install mods for. I guess I kind of figured FONV mods would be just as easy: download and then unzip or drag to the right folder. Lo and behold, that seems to be very much not the case. I just look at this guide, and I'm overwhelmed. It hasn't been updated in years, which has me thinking that some of the files have to be out of date (is it just FOMM?), and my ADD is refusing to let me follow the instructions as written. Can someone help me out with a simpler step-by-step for morons?

I have Vortex already downloaded, if that makes any difference.

Obvious selfpromotion, but I'd follow the advise on below link to get and installation guide

On 11/24/2021 at 9:35 AM, dborg2 said:

Obvious selfpromotion, but I'd follow the advise on below link to get and installation guide

Thanks for that, but I'm still having issues. Thought I did everything right, but when I started up, it told me sexout required version 16 of something (I think nvse), so I replaced what I had with version 16, and got a message saying I need version 18 for one of the scr files, so I tried installing both, and it wouldn't start. meanwhile I forget which mod was saying I needed version 5+(could be off on the number) of something, and version 0 was detected, so it closed the game.

Add to that the total of 4+ different installation guides you have to go through just to get sexout installed and working, and I'm just done.

12 hours ago, monolexic said:

Thanks for that, but I'm still having issues. Thought I did everything right, but when I started up, it told me sexout required version 16 of something (I think nvse), so I replaced what I had with version 16, and got a message saying I need version 18 for one of the scr files, so I tried installing both, and it wouldn't start. meanwhile I forget which mod was saying I needed version 5+(could be off on the number) of something, and version 0 was detected, so it closed the game.

Add to that the total of 4+ different installation guides you have to go through just to get sexout installed and working, and I'm just done.

I'm confused about this

You need newest xNVSE

Newest JIP NVSE

newest MCM

and

(including the 10 mods I was not able to get approval for on that page)

with this, the framework is complete and you will only need mods that use Sexout and bring it into the game.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/30/2021 at 10:13 AM, dborg2 said:

I'm confused about this

You need newest xNVSE

Newest JIP NVSE

newest MCM

and

(including the 10 mods I was not able to get approval for on that page)

with this, the framework is complete and you will only need mods that use Sexout and bring it into the game.

thank you very much for this. made my life so much easier. 

This is a much easier to follow and understand setup than what is listed in the main installation guide, especially for those of us that use a much newer (Vortex) mod manager than FOMM (which, tbh, I'd never even heard of before)

• 1 month later...

I have the exact problem. Core installed just fine, but when I click Activate on Data, the Preparing Fomod bar will only fill a little ways until I get the error message:

A problem has occurred during install.
The execution has failed due to the bug in the
SevenZipSharp.
Please report about it to
https://sevenzipsharp.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx,post

the release number and attach the archive.

The mod was not installed.

If anyone has a way to fix this, please share it. I saw someone on reddit solved it by disabling an anti malware & adware package.

I tried disabling my firewall, and every security related program I could find, but it still won't work.

• 3 months later...

Soo... I don't have Fomm since, i'm using Vortex, so... I was wondering : can I actualy use theses mods with it or do I really need Fomm ?

Perhaps that question was already asked once, in wich case, my apologies. But the problem is that I'm not really good at modding (there is also the fact that i'm french and while I do have basic knowledge of english, I have troubles reading sometimes), so I just wanted to know if I could install the mods directly on Vortex of if I needed to download Fomm (one of the reasons why I don't have it any longer is that FOMM let me down once : nothing I installed with it worked no matter what I did...)

Edited by Naraku02
10 hours ago, Naraku02 said:

Soo... I don't have Fomm since, i'm using Vortex, so... I was wondering : can I actualy use theses mods with it or do I really need Fomm ?

Perhaps that question was already asked once, in wich case, my apologies. But the problem is that I'm not really good at modding (there is also the fact that i'm french and while I do have basic knowledge of english, I have troubles reading sometimes), so I just wanted to know if I could install the mods directly on Vortex of if I needed to download Fomm (one of the reasons why I don't have it any longer is that FOMM let me down once : nothing I installed with it worked no matter what I did...)

FOMM is outdated. Vortex could work, though I dislike it. I personally prefer Mod Organizer 2.

My 'List of Mods' is more up to date and contains an installation description, so you won't forget steps.

• 2 months later...