SexoutNG Framework - Installation Guide for Beginners

I was wondering if these will work via NVMM? I'm weary to use FOMM along side NVMM, don't wanna screw things up.

You mean NMM, not NVMM. You can run them side by side just fine *if* you don't use the same directory for each one. The newer versions of NMM use "c:\games\nexus mod manager\<game>" by default. It's also safe if you don't try using both for one game -- just use FOMM for NV and never NMM.

You can use NMM if you want to. I don't "support" NMM though, meaning if using it gives you problems, I'm not going to try and solve them.

I was also, curious about other mods that may conflict with this and if it will conflict with my current game or requires a restart from the beginning. Is there somewhere I can upload a pic of my current mods for suggestions on what I may need to disable or somethign else (like Neck-id Slaves, slavery simple/expanded).

Thanks, and awesome work to everyone involved. It's kool to find neat niche mods like this.

Make a new support thread, post your load order. The best thing for you to do though is just try it and see. Generally it causes no problems and you do not have to start over. It's incompatible with most pose/dance mods (grooveatron, umpa, etc) unless you modify them, because their authors are lazy and release them with dirty edits. It's compatible with pretty much everything else.

FOMM is the only "Supported" mod manager for SexoutNG and the mods using Sexout. Use what you want but don't expect support from the mod creators here if you do.

Use of FOMM and NMM is not advised. If configured wrong the records can get screwed up for the mods installed. There is info to use them both but I still strongly recommend not to. My thoughts are " If you have to ask, don't do it" meaning you have to ask you don't have the skill or understanding of the possible results and how to fix them .. yet. ;)

I have started Sexout mods in the middle of the game, beginning of the game and all places in the game. Mostly they work without issues. If there is a mod that is triggered by an event and you have already went through or activated that event there might be some issues. Some sexout mods are like this. They should tell you. For example there are mods that are active in Goodsprings and need to be activated from a save before you fight the powergangers or citizens of Goodsprings. Common sense should apply in these cases. If you aren't sure and there isn't any info in the OP post a question to clarify in the Mod's thread. You should get a quick accurate response.

Kool, thanks for the reply.

Oh and I asked because I wasn't sure if anything had changed since it's creation. (don't know if anyone actively updates them or not)
And yes I meant NMM, have a habit of calling it New Vegas Mod Manager since that's all i use it for.

I was wondering if these will work via NVMM? I'm weary to use FOMM along side NVMM, don't wanna screw things up.

You mean NMM, not NVMM. You can run them side by side just fine *if* you don't use the same directory for each one. The newer versions of NMM use "c:\games\nexus mod manager\<game>" by default. It's also safe if you don't try using both for one game -- just use FOMM for NV and never NMM.

You can use NMM if you want to. I don't "support" NMM though, meaning if using it gives you problems, I'm not going to try and solve them.

I was also, curious about other mods that may conflict with this and if it will conflict with my current game or requires a restart from the beginning. Is there somewhere I can upload a pic of my current mods for suggestions on what I may need to disable or somethign else (like Neck-id Slaves, slavery simple/expanded).

Thanks, and awesome work to everyone involved. It's kool to find neat niche mods like this.

Make a new support thread, post your load order. The best thing for you to do though is just try it and see. Generally it causes no problems and you do not have to start over. It's incompatible with most pose/dance mods (grooveatron, umpa, etc) unless you modify them, because their authors are lazy and release them with dirty edits. It's compatible with pretty much everything else.

Excellent Tutorial:

I got all the files i need in the right places in my FOMM.  I even have the SCR Resources folder finished, and I have the SO bunker in game.  I do not have AP installed since I read it can be pretty buggy and may not be compatible with Sexout.  I can't figure out how to initiate sex with a female NPC (me being a male character) I want to try it to see if my naked bodies work correctly as well as new sex animations.  AP gave a diolouge for sex no matter what female NPC my male character talks to.  With sexout there is no sex diolouge no matter what female NPC my character talks to, even the ones in the SO Bunker.  Did I miss a mod somewheres?  I even have some sex settings in my pip boy that look like the AP ones.  However I noticed a pip boy 101 error icon, not sure what this is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest carywinton

This is a really excellent and well laid out topic BruceWayne, great job on this, Hell I might even try SexouNG now, imagine that? Dumb ass me diving in.... :P

This is a really excellent and well laid out topic BruceWayne, great job on this, Hell I might even try SexouNG now, imagine that? Dumb ass me diving in.... :P

About time... :lol:

Let me know if there are any inconsistencies or if things need to be clearer. I haven't installed a new sexout version since the "edited by" line at the bottom of the post, so I hope this guide is still accurate.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bei mir bricht das spiel dauernd nach dem titelbild ab,kann mir jemand helfen ?

Könnte sein das eine der Ressourcen fehlt oder bei der Installation was falsch gelaufen ist. Wenn es schon beim Titelbildschirm abbricht ist möglicherweise ein Mod, der als Master benötigt wird, nicht  vorhanden oder wird zu spät geladen. Überprüf mal mit dem fomm aus diesem forum deine Modliste.

Ansonsten hat BruceWayne recht lese mal die beiden Links durch. Gibt ohne weitere Angaben zuviele Möglichkeiten( Loadorder, Versionen von sexout ng/scr... nvse und nvse extender).

english (or something similar :D ):

Problem was that the game crashes at(after?) the titlescreen.

Could be that resources are missing or the installation went wrong. If it crashes allready at the titlescreen a master is either missing or loaded to late. Check your loadorder with the customized fomm from this forum.

Without additional info (loadorder,version of sexout ng,scr...nvse and nvse extender) there are to many possibilities. Take a look at the two links by BruceWayne.

Edited by Azmodan 102

Since this is a thread that should be helpful to anyone, I think we should keep this in english. 

Nochmal auf deutsch:

Falls das auf englisch nicht möglich sein sollte, mach einen neuen thread im tech support auf und tag ihn mit german oder deutsch. Les dir bitte die beiden threads durch die ich verlinkt habe, denn mit der info "mein spiel stürzt nach dem titelbild ab" kann dir niemand helfen.

Das problem ist das ich mit FOMM nicht auskenne,und nicht so gut englisch kann

dann bleib ich liebr bei Skyrim da  läuft wenigstens alles ^^

Welche "mastermods brauch ich überhaubt ?  hab die core und data geladen was ich noch brauch ka vlt wäre es mal angebraucht ein all in one pack zumachen wo alles drin ist was man braucht damit es läuft

Take a look at the opening page of this topic it shows the installation with fomm in pictures.

All the needed resources are listed there.

Sexout ngs only master is FalloutNV.esm (so load sexout ng after it) but it  needs the mentioned resources. A  all in one pack would need permission from the resources authors.

Deutsch

Sieh dir mal die erste Seite dieses Guides an da stehen alle nötigen Resourcen aufgelistet. Die Installation per fomm ist ganz einfach und hier wird das auch in Bildern gezeigt. Wenn du dich mit Skyrim mods auskennst sollten New Vegas mods fast das selbe sein. Kannst notfalls auch manuell instalieren oder das risiko mit anderen modmanagern eingehen.

Sexout ng hat keine mastermods  außen FalloutNV.esm (also danach laden :) ) aber benötigt halt die erwähnten Resourcen.(Besonders nvse und nvse extender)

Ein all in one Pack würde die Erlaubniss der Autoren von den Resourcen benötigen.

Google translate Version der Seite vielleich hilf ja diese Denglish (Deutsch+Englisch) Ãœbersetzung
http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=en&u=http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16277-sexoutng-framework-installation-guide-for-beginners/&prev=search

Since this is a thread that should be helpful to anyone, I think we should keep this in english. 

Nochmal auf deutsch:

Falls das auf englisch nicht möglich sein sollte, mach einen neuen thread im tech support auf und tag ihn mit german oder deutsch. Les dir bitte die beiden threads durch die ich verlinkt habe, denn mit der info "mein spiel stürzt nach dem titelbild ab" kann dir niemand helfen.

He says.. then continues in deutsch.. :P

Perhaps a translation besides the original so that others might be able to understand? Who knows someone that don't speak the language might benefit or even be able to help with suggestions ;)

Just a comment/suggestion.. Don't hit me Batman.. :D

Really green question here guys, but I've only recently discovered this mod, thanks to the guides I got it working second try (For the Enclave mod the first time round broke animations for some reason, had to move it up in the load order above sexout). Now after frustrating hours, I got it working perfect, and am currently 7 hours into a new game. But I believe the body replacer is T6 is it not? And I much prefer the T3 with Hi res textures, plus some of my favourite clothes mods tie in with the T3 bodies. If I install a T3 body with Hi res texture, would there be any repercussions I should look out for? Or am I just being exceptionally silly and over cautios? And could I just keep the skeleton file I d/l for sexout? Or will this change with T3? I'm not too adept at modding as you can tell. I was kept lazy due to NMM automatic install for most files I needed. This is new territory to me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

-Gambler

Edited by MrGambler