SexoutNG Framework - Installation Guide for Beginners

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on wether or not the NPC is in a mod or not. If they are, this can be fixed by flagging the mod as a master in FNVEdit. If it's not, you can try various .ini fixes (which I can't recall atm) or check if you've got archive invalidation activated in FOMM.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you passed the first test. ;)

Seriously though, if you can't start the game without any mods at all (what you are trying to tell me),verify the cache via steam and try again. If that doesn't work either, uninstall the game, delete the whole Fallout New Vegas folder and re-install the game. 

Bruce

I believe the skeleton has been removed from Sexout newest version.

Those reading this before Bruce is able to update the file keep in mind that using the file won't hurt anything even if you have the older version used. It would just overwrite the file. If you get infinity tits you are missing the compatibility skeleton.

@ritual:  I was replying to some topic earlier and adding support links from your signature.  However, I thought of it as "harvesting" links, which feels like an alien way of referring to borrowing or copy/pasting links.

I don't know about all of you, but I installed all of the sexout mods via NMM. They all work perfectly too. I had to take it one step further though because I kept running into this Netfx40_Legacy Security Policy Configuration Switch problem which had something to do with incompatibilies and something that just happened on my puter, but I fixed that first, and decided to give it a whirl on the old NMM. Worked like a charm. All the Sexout mods are working like great. I may even have pictures for you great bunch of pervs!! :-)))

I was wondering if these will work via NVMM? I'm weary to use FOMM along side NVMM, don't wanna screw things up.

I was also, curious about other mods that may conflict with this and if it will conflict with my current game or requires a restart from the beginning. Is there somewhere I can upload a pic of my current mods for suggestions on what I may need to disable or somethign else (like Neck-id Slaves, slavery simple/expanded).

Thanks, and awesome work to everyone involved. It's kool to find neat niche mods like this.