Toys Poll  

849 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

There a way to setup a vote inside this thread? Or would I have to make a new thread? I'd not do it for this time, I ask for future.

Or maybe you mean using an external site? I think you can do with some goggle thing.

I saw some thread has vote even the thread running for a while already.

So I think thread author should be able to setup a vote in this thread.

Never try it myself.

7 hours ago, Scootty said:

but Im getting that issue with the gag animation only working temporarily I scoured the thread but maybe I missed it anything yet?

I assume "that issue with the gag animation" means the mouth is not staying open all the time when gagged?

This is very vulnerable to a lot of other mods that change facial expressions too (its a facial expression, not exactly an animation).

What Toys does is "refresh" it periodically (in addition to when it equips/unequips) so if another mod messes with it, it has some chance of keeping your mouth open most of the time still :P. You will see this on re-load too, for a short bit, it will be closed, then open.

Not sure I've perfected it, in terms of doing everything I can do. It seems to work better in LE and SE is being a bit flakey. I can't find the pattern, the cause. So if you have no mods messing with it, and it does not always work, I'm looking for the pattern. If another mod is the cause, then your observations would be not useful to finding cause.

maybe it was just me but on my first attempt going through the temple after entering combat and killing the sentinels the statue gave me the busy cannot worship message despite my not being in any "busy" state I was aware of 

however after reloading a save well before entry it seemed to work as intended

Skyrim can end up with a stuck NPC off in another room, still in combat with you. Re-loading would clear that. You can also use SLaVE's MCM - Misc tab - Player Reset. But do let me know if  you start getting this all over the place. You should rarely need to use Player Reset. 

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

THIS is a real pain for me.

I've updated the Mod Conflicts section of the Troubleshooting page, and copied here. The impact of using Toys with SexLab - Remove Standard Animations is pretty minor...

Known Mod Conflicts

Spoiler
  • SexLab - Remove Standard Animations - Will prevent Spontaneous Orgasm and Exhausted from playing a small number of their scenes. This is non critical, as it wont CTD or get you stuck. You just see no scene. This will happen randomly, about 15% of the time because its only about 15% of the random set of animations it selects from.
  • DD Content Mods, in general - there's a chance that mods using DD will try to remove Toys, and succeed, potentially DD may pop up some messages when doing so. Toys will think the player is trying to remove manually. As part of beta, we are looking to understand this, its impact and cases, and solve for it.

Standard animations are obsolete and outdated. Having them is only a BIG waste of animations' slots (see FNIS limit).

Some of them are still very useful, otherwise I'd not be using them.

There are lots of mods that count on them being there supplied by Sexlab, including my other Mod, SLaVE.

For those mods that use them, the slots problem becomes an inverse of what you said, because I'd be increasing the number of slots used by Toys, if I package them with Toys, just so that Toys can be compatible with that unofficial, patch. So I'm not sure what I should do.

4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Some of them

The key words.

As you wrote, maybe only 15% of them are used?

Well, including those animations, and only those few, could be the most "elegant" solution.

But I understand your concernings about your own SLAvE and other mods here.

So, my wasn't a request, only a possible suggestion.

Keep up your good work.

fair enough can't complain then thanks for taking the time to respond and with it now explained properly that was a stupid question 

ill go digging through my mods see what's screwy id post it here but I'm sure its something obvious you've had to bring attention to constantly 

so ill save you the trouble of pointing out the obvious as im not running anything uncommonly seen so ill figure it out myself not like its a big issue anyway

Just my precious immersion?

On 4/23/2021 at 6:21 PM, VirginMarie said:

For those mods that use them, the slots problem becomes an inverse of what you said, because I'd be increasing the number of slots used by Toys, if I package them with Toys, just so that Toys can be compatible with that unofficial, patch. So I'm not sure what I should do.

Didn't Nymra or somebody also make a "standard animations SLAL pack" or something? I have no clue how to make these, but the option to give the most freedom + compatibility would be to make one yourself where you only add those you need, as additional download. I'm not entirely sure if those are avaivable as resource or whatever else you'd need, but if it's possible... That said, i'm using the XXL version of FNIS and never hit any animation limit, at least not with the patch.
@NicoleDragoness Even with my potato PC i never had any stability issues, at least not regarding animation counts. With about 2k animations in SL alone it's slow af and takes a bit to actually start sex scenes but... it's not like it was exactly fast with only 1k. Imho FNIS XXL and the patch solved pretty much any worries regarding animations, although i don't have any pose mods installed which increase the numbers a lot...

Toys v0.6 (aka Beta 4) Has Released for LE and SE20210428182242_1.jpg

What's New in Beta 4 ?

Important Fixes... Change Log

Why the picture of a dragon making love with his tongue you ask?

Well its got little to do with Toys, except that this is a scene from SLaVE which is using Toys!

Its the SLaVE beta testers who found the key things that got fixed in this release.

An update for SLaVE that uses this release, is out now too.

10 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Didn't Nymra or somebody also make a "standard animations SLAL pack" or something? I have no clue how to make these, but the option to give the most freedom + compatibility would be to make one yourself where you only add those you need, as additional download. I'm not entirely sure if those are avaivable as resource or whatever else you'd need, but if it's possible...

Toys does not play those animations using Sexlab, it plays them directly, itself, for speed and seamless transition. So I'd not be making a SLAL pack, I'd be just putting those animations into Toys like the many animations it already includes within. Thus for those (the majority) who use Sexlab un-altered, they'd have more FNIS slots used, which is why I did it that way, saving slots, plus I don't have the permissions to just take them.

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Toys does not play those animations using Sexlab, it plays them directly, itself, for speed and seamless transition. So I'd not be making a SLAL pack, I'd be just putting those animations into Toys like the many animations it already includes within. Thus for those (the majority) who use Sexlab un-altered, they'd have more FNIS slots used, which is why I did it that way, saving slots, plus I don't have the permissions to just take them.

I get that but as additional SLAL pack (or, maybe... some other kind of animation ppack without SLAL?) it would avoid the issue of having them doubled, and pretty much everybody still around gives permission to make a customized SLAL pack at least. And it could give you a bit more freedom regarding which animations you want to use, list the packs where you take what from for people who already have them, create your own for a minimum for those who don't have/want those where you get permission. But as said... imho not that necessary as limits don't really exist anymore from my experience, it would be the "most work, most options" version how to solve it.

Eventually you could even ask Nibbles or Billy for something customized that you'd like to have, both occasionally do fullfill requests. Which also would solve the question for "Toys pack" and "Toys Box". ;) Otherwise i don't mind either.^^

Hello!

Tank you for the updated version!

Started test it using SE.

Deleted evrything from old version testplay. Re installed evrything make sure nothing go wrong. Started new game, With Slave in load order.

Found something strange:

Using Rise Zombi conjuration spell on a dead male bandit. Bandit inventory empty.

If i and revived bandit enter combat and bandit start run to the target, his hands pushed back and play a bound animation as running. As get cose to the enemy start hand-hand combat.

If some item around the bandit he pick up and use in fight if item picked up bound hand animation gone.

Here is the animation as badnit runs:

ScreenShot1.png.cbd74622d55e2e2e612fdd477bd91d2c.png

I reproduced this bug and made a papyrus log maybe help something.

Papyrus.0.log

my load order:

Spoiler

important:

XPMSE installed but i disabled the xmpse.esp i not use any of this function that this esp provides.

(0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    (6 -> 6)    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    (7 -> 7)    SexLab.esm
    (8 -> 8)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (9 -> 9)    SkyUI_SE.esp
    (10 -> 10)    RaceMenu.esp
    (11 -> 11)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (12 -> 12)    CBBE.esp
    (13 -> 13)    FNIS.esp
    (14 -> 14)    Shout Like a Virgin.esp
    (15 -> 15)    FNISspells.esp
    (16 -> 16)    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    (17 -> 17)    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    (18 -> 18)    SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
    (19 -> 19)    SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
    (20 -> 20)    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    (21 -> 21)    SLAnimLoader.esp
    (22 -> 22)    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    (23 -> 23)    Atlas Map Markers.esp

other mods installed and not shown here maybe important:

JContainer

EZ2Dialoge

SKSE 2.0.17

Adress libary for skse

mfg fix

At this time dragonborn not complited beak fall barows.

i have some questions:

Q1:

i get lighting aura as i started playing and SLaVE loaded. This is intended and normal? i not get yet any "lightsource gift" from nuctural

Q2:

activating guardian stone palying standing stone love animation and gaing intimate knowlage, this is normal?

And repeted activation of the same stone give same aniamtion and messages.

Q3:

This happened before Beakfall Barrow.

I entered a dragon mound area. Dragon mound love animation palyed and get location of arcwind dragon wall location. This is normal?

Q4:

Inside Beakfall barrow i found near waterfall dibella statue i can worship it. Safe to try? I tryed and nothing hapenned expect some sound played.

Last test run i expect this is a water fall shirene.

Sorry for this mutch question i dont know how intended this things work.

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

I see no issues in the log, and no clue as to how the bandit NPC could somehow inherit the animation. Let me know if its happens again. Seems impossible. Maybe this is a feature? :P

my load order:

Your log shows Toys is loading but your load order does not list Toys. Maybe because its light. Not going to worry about it

Ok so in other words, first SLaVE quest starting with Cassia has not started I would assume.

(I'm seeing that the rest of these questions are really about SLaVE not Toys, but that's fine, I don't really care which support thread you use :D )

Q1:

i get lighting aura as i started playing and SLaVE loaded. This is intended and normal?

The Virgin Halo and the Non-virgin horns give a light source. You have a hot key seen in the MCM that yhou can use to turn it on/off.

i not get yet any "lightsource gift" from nuctural

I don't know what this means

Q2:

activating guardian stone palying standing stone love animation and gaing intimate knowlage, this is normal?

100% normal

Q3:

I entered a dragon mound area. Dragon mound love animation palyed and get location of arcwind dragon wall location. This is normal?

100% normal

Q4:

Inside Beakfall barrow i found near waterfall dibella statue i can worship it. Safe to try? I tryed and nothing hapenned expect some sound played. Last test run i expect this is a water fall shirene.

Normal. It will do something later, after you earn an ability.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I get that but as additional SLAL pack (or, maybe... some other kind of animation ppack without SLAL?) it would avoid the issue of having them doubled, and pretty much everybody still around gives permission to make a customized SLAL pack at least. And it could give you a bit more freedom regarding which animations you want to use, list the packs where you take what from for people who already have them, create your own for a minimum for those who don't have/want those where you get permission. But as said... imho not that necessary as limits don't really exist anymore from my experience, it would be the "most work, most options" version how to solve it.

Eventually you could even ask Nibbles or Billy for something customized that you'd like to have, both occasionally do fullfill requests. Which also would solve the question for "Toys pack" and "Toys Box". ;) Otherwise i don't mind either.^^

Food for thought but low priority.

By the way, the name Toy Box won overwhelmingly and most of the votes were cast in the Toys Discord.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:
4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

I see no issues in the log, and no clue as to how the bandit NPC could somehow inherit the animation. Let me know if its happens again. Seems impossible. Maybe this is a feature? :P

i oberved this happen 2 separate times. Separate == quited game, loaded, moved diferent lovation/different bandits.

dont know important or not: all 2 times bandit has not elfish, and male. idont know what exact race, or its matter or not.

i watch it out for more, my cahracter use lot of rise zombi spell anyway.

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Your log shows Toys is loading but your load order does not list Toys. Maybe because its light. Not going to worry about it

ops, this happeend becuse i copyed from skse64 log. and correct this one is light. :)

Ok so in other words, first SLaVE quest starting with Cassia has not started I would assume.

correct no shouting done, neathier no ability to shout at the time this questions and observations happened. i dont know this is important or not.

(I'm seeing that the rest of these questions are really about SLaVE not Toys, but that's fine, I don't really care which support thread you use :D )

OMG! Sorry! Next time i check the thread not mess up things.

Q1:

i get lighting aura as i started playing and SLaVE loaded. This is intended and normal?

The Virgin Halo and the Non-virgin horns give a light source. You have a hot key seen in the MCM that yhou can use to turn it on/off.

i not get yet any "lightsource gift" from nuctural

I don't know what this means

ohh id ontk now the light soruce from holo/horns i belived the light come from the ass torch/lantern toy. this one i tryed to point as "light source gift".

Thank you answers for rest of the questions.

Next time i put my questions right thread.

So far NO other things/bugs found. :)

soon as i can try test cart agin, and next time i post the right topick. :)

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

i oberved this happen 2 separate times. Separate == quited game, loaded, moved diferent lovation/different bandits.

dont know important or not: all 2 times bandit has not elfish, and male. idont know what exact race, or its matter or not.

i watch it out for more, my cahracter use lot of rise zombi spell anyway.

Watching more not really needed, that's enough info. I think I know what it is... Currently the Armbinder and yoke animations are WIP, and there is a work around being used for one part, where I've replaced some of the standard animations for H2H combat. So I think this has a side effect that is affecting NPCs and that will go away when my workaround is replaced with the final version. For now its a new feature for NPCs :P

correct no shouting done, neathier no ability to shout at the time this questions and observations happened. i dont know this is important or not.

It's important. Some features will be unavailable till your first meeting with Nocturnal.

Next time i put my questions right thread.

No worries it matters very little. There will often be a mix of things that are related to both Toys and SLaVE, and dividing them up when they happened at the same time is not great.

soon as i can try test cart agin, and next time i post the right topick. 

I've not tried to fix the cart yet, probably premature to try more now.

Teaser! Some of the new features coming soon...

Thanks to @audhol this toy is phasing into Oblivion!

We are also adding a fourth Transform Type called "Lock Jam". A toy with the Transform Lockjam Effect will transform on a failed attempt to unlock. This can happen (higher chance) when you try to remove with no key and can also fail when using the correct key (MCM settings of course).

Once transformed, there can be different visuals, different effects on the toy (maybe you now have a new predicament), and different methods of escape, etc. (none of that is new it's already in Toys, we just have another way to transform).

The Scanty Belt toy in this example will have 3 stages, switching with arousal and with lock jam. Not all stages will be fading into invisible. In other stages, it will do some different crazy visual effects. Using the transform feature does not require scripting, and these effects can be taught for those who want to learn it. We might even write up a guide for the visual effects.

On 4/30/2021 at 8:16 AM, Nonseen said:

Hello!

Tank you for the updated version!

Started test it using SE.

Deleted evrything from old version testplay. Re installed evrything make sure nothing go wrong. Started new game, With Slave in load order.

Found something strange:

Using Rise Zombi conjuration spell on a dead male bandit. Bandit inventory empty.

If i and revived bandit enter combat and bandit start run to the target, his hands pushed back and play a bound animation as running. As get cose to the enemy start hand-hand combat.

If some item around the bandit he pick up and use in fight if item picked up bound hand animation gone.

ScreenShot1.png.cbd74622d55e2e2e612fdd477bd91d2c.png

Papyrus.0.log 2.92 kB · 1 download

my load order:

Reveal hidden contents

important:

XPMSE installed but i disabled the xmpse.esp i not use any of this function that this esp provides.

(0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    (6 -> 6)    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    (7 -> 7)    SexLab.esm
    (8 -> ?  SexLabAroused.esm
    (9 -> 9)    SkyUI_SE.esp
    (10 -> 10)    RaceMenu.esp
    (11 -> 11)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (12 -> 12)    CBBE.esp
    (13 -> 13)    FNIS.esp
    (14 -> 14)    Shout Like a Virgin.esp
    (15 -> 15)    FNISspells.esp
    (16 -> 16)    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    (17 -> 17)    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    (18 -> 18)    SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
    (19 -> 19)    SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
    (20 -> 20)    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    (21 -> 21)    SLAnimLoader.esp
    (22 -> 22)    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    (23 -> 23)    Atlas Map Markers.esp

other mods installed and not shown here maybe important:

JContainer

EZ2Dialoge

SKSE 2.0.17

Adress libary for skse

mfg fix

i have some questions:

Q1:

i get lighting aura as i started playing and SLaVE loaded. This is intended and normal? i not get yet any "lightsource gift" from nuctural

Q2:

Q3:

Q4:

Inside Beakfall barrow i found near waterfall dibella statue i can worship it. Safe to try? I tryed and nothing hapenned expect some sound played.

Last test run i expect this is a water fall shirene.

Sorry for this mutch question i dont know how intended this things work.

Does this happen to the player character too for example:

unequipped your weapons then take your fists (fighting pose so you can fist fight) out and run in a direction with them what happens?

1 hour ago, superlerk123 said:

unequipped your weapons then take your fists (fighting pose so you can fist fight) out and run in a direction with them what happens?

Yes, until the feature is finished, the workaround is going to have that side effect for some of the H2H animations.

1 hour ago, superlerk123 said:

That's been my experience. This is a known issue with Toys that should be resolved by the time it gets out of Beta.

4 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Does the male Chasity cage work with sos the zaz version makes the penis invisible is it the same here?  Specifically on NPCs like nazeem(when I bang his wife that I turned into a pahe slave and basically cuck nazeem)

Toys does not have male support yet. It will have limited support by the time we exit beta, including hopefully a few chastity. Compatibility with SOS is a must. After we exit beta, we will continue to add more support until the word "limited" can go away. It's hard, and will take time, but I always like to say, its better when its hard.

came here to report that this mod is causing issues with the unarmed combat animations, as when i am unarmed it acts as if i have a arm binder when moving and a yoke when attacking. i reported this over at the Devious Device forums and mentioned i installed Toys and they said that the issue was related to Toys. 

From my understanding this was only suppose to effect the npcs alone, but for the player the unarmed animations are also affected.

8 hours ago, LinksSword said:

came here to report that this mod is causing issues with the unarmed combat animations, as when i am unarmed it acts as if i have a arm binder when moving and a yoke when attacking. i reported this over at the Devious Device forums and mentioned i installed Toys and they said that the issue was related to Toys. 

From my understanding this was only suppose to effect the npcs alone, but for the player the unarmed animations are also affected.

• Arm binding and yoke animations are a WIP, particularly Yoke
  • The Arm Binding regular and hardcore magical work fully, but to work, they use a few "replacers" as a work around, not the majority of the animations, just a subset of the H2H animations. This means you might notice some of the H2H animations are meant for arm binding, when not wearing such toy. Apparently this applies to NPCs too. In both cases of Player and NPC, this does not prevent H2H combat, nor break anything, its cosmetic
  • The plan is to figure out how to do it without the workaround before we exit beta