Scrab, what  I notice is that when the PC becomes vulnerable to assault, the transition to an aggressive/rape animation is a bit awkward.  Briefly everything stops while mod seems to be thinking about what to do next.  How will this be polished in future releases?  Transition animations?  On the positive side, Yamete! has never crashed.   And the NPC versus NPC mode, while not perfect, works far better than it ever did in Defeat.  (Note, I've never played modded Oldrim.  I've heard that so many LL mods worked perfectly with Oldrim but the ports of these same mods to SSE are so so...)

Again, the issue that while an NPC is being assaulted, the attacking PC/NPC's buddies will continue to attack the victim.

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

the transition to an aggressive/rape animation is a bit awkward.  Briefly everything stops while mod seems to be thinking about what to do next.

THis is mostly SL not knowing what to do

The plan is to one point in time add struggle animations inbetween the Knockdown and the Animation but for that Id need someone to make me proper struggle animations first and have to take a closer look into iWantWidgets

Yamete! V4.2

When Updating: Remove all Enslaved Targets that are with you, then In the Console: Type "stopquest yam_enslavement" followed by "startquest yam_enslavement" otherwise you wont be able to interact with enslaved Victims

• Reapers Judgement: Claiming, Capturing & Enslavement are now always visible and only .. redded out? when unavailable
  • Reapers Mercy can now be set to ignore or use the Creature Filter to exclude (or include) Creature (Races)
  • Reapers Mercy can now be set to only knockdown when the used hit is a bash attack
  • Enslavement: Removed the Dialogue interaction & replaced it with a UI Extensions Wheel Menu
  • A restrictive Creature Filter now also respects the Victim Race
  • Updated OStim Integration to API Version 26. You need to grab one of the Builds from OStims Discord. API Version26 includes some handy stuff for Subthread Integration which is something Yamete (and new ScRappies) make heavy use of, just fyi
  • Fixed incorrect slider Limits for Exhaustion Conditions
  • Stability improvements
Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Yamete! V4.2

• Reapers Judgement: Claiming, Capturing & Enslavement are now always visible and only .. redded out? when unavailable
  • Reapers Mercy can now be set to ignore or use the Creature Filter to exclude (or include) Creature (Races)
  • Reapers Mercy can now be set to only knockdown when the used hit is a bash attack
  • Enslavement: Removed the Dialogue interaction & replaced it with a UI Extensions Wheel Menu
  • Updated OStim Integration to API Version 26. You need to grab one of the Builds from OStims Discord. API Version26 includes some handy stuff for Subthread Integration which is something Yamete (and new ScRappies) make heavy use of, just fyi
  • Stability improvements

Great work, thx for the update!

Is there a special update procedure required or just overwrite with the new version?

cheers

3 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@Scrab

I would like to ask you, on the 8th screenshot on the file download page, what kind of tattoo does your character use?:)

It's from a user's pics (riorao) on page 46 post 910

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Great work, thx for the update!

Is there a special update procedure required or just overwrite with the new version?

Usually a new save you could try resaver though (make a backup of your save file).

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Ah, yes. Thanks for reminding me. Ill add it to the patchnotes

You will have to dismiss all current existing slaves & then type into the console "stopquest yam_enslavement" then "startquest yam_enslavement" otherwise you cant interact with through Reapers Judgement enslaved Victims

.. or you just do a clean save/new game. That always works of course

Edited by Scrab
12 hours ago, Scrab said:

Yamete! V4.2

When Updating: Remove all Enslaved Targets that are with you, then In the Console: Type "stopquest yam_enslavement" followed by "startquest yam_enslavement" otherwise you wont be able to interact with enslaved Victims

• Stability improvements

So for OStim I'd get the latest build under "#builds" on the OStim Discord?

8 hours ago, Feledae said:

So for OStim I'd get the latest build under "#builds" on the OStim Discord?

Ye. Or you wait a week or so until Sai uploads the new Version to Nexus. I guess I shouldve waited a week or two myself, huh

24 minutes ago, gomgom50 said:

I tried updating to the newest version but that seems to break my save. Reapers mercy stops working properly and using the hotkey to add or remove the spell does nothing. 

What do you mean "stops working properly"?

Does the Ability to or remove the Spell work perhaps? The one you can add/remove in the MCM?

Did you try a new game? If that works you might have to do a Clean Save after all

Hello, guys.

Loving Yamete so far but I'm having issues after getting Shadows Captives perk, now every time I land a sneaky shot to any human or dragon NPC I get a message saying shadows captive is activated followed by "setting target essential" and "setting target unessential", with dragon it's hard to fight due to all the messages and the NPCs killed in 1 shot don't get captured.

Is there any way to remove the perk?

Thanks!

35 minutes ago, realstoragekid said:

I get a message saying shadows captive is activated

Thats Debug Messages I used for testing and forgot to remove

YamShadowsCaptive.pex

This here removes them

I will try to increase consistency of the Perk later. Essential Flags are just really clunky to work with

Edited by Scrab
50 minutes ago, Neko14789 said:

I really hope that we could get some integration with other mods to handle defeat

As in locking DDs on you and applying tats? Thats on my 2do ye

I uploaded V4.2.1 now which officially removes the Debug Messages above

I did implement a lil something to hopefully make Shadows Captive more stable, in my game the thing behaves exactly the same as it does before so idk if that helped or anything

Remember that Shadows Captive is only available while Reapers Mercy is active and that your Sneak Attacked needs to KILL the Target to Claim it. The sneak attack on its own wont do anything here, only Lurking Threat allows you to instantly claim any Target hit by a Sneak Attack and that with a fairly low chance

The intention behind Shadows Captive is primarily to give a high level Assassin an Option to knock down Targets since those are usually just oneshotting everything and thus wouldnt be able to Claim Targets otherwise

22 minutes ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

Is it in your plans to add imprisonment as a resolution if defeated by guards? Noticed the option was missing while comparing this mod to defeat.

Yes

2 hours ago, onionlover76 said:

The animation was MM btw so it seems many mod confuses the actors a lot.

Ill be sure to implement a check in MM Animations to move the victim into Position 1, I wont make this check for any other Combination though

I'm having issues with Reaper's Mercy. I cant figure out how to make it work. I've set HP Threshold to 50% and tied all Bleedout Types, but I can't get the menu to show up when pressing activate button. I got it work like 2 times over vigorous testing, but I have no idea how. NPC against Player works perfectly fine though, so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong.

Did 4.2 do that much to performance that there are more people complementing about its performance than there are people complaining about aggressors attacking the wrong targets? Wheres my ever complaining bug report crowd ? 

1 hour ago, Laakeri said:

I'm having issues with Reaper's Mercy. I cant figure out how to make it work.

So, in the MCM you assign a Hotkey for Reapers Mercy or just get a Power for this Ability, aye?

You can use this Power/Hotkey to enable or disable the actual Reapers Mercy passive. This passive is then used to manually knockdown Targets with the same rule as you assigned to them in the MCM under Conditions

Then for interaction itself, there are 2 different ways to achieve that:

The first one is the "intended" way which should always work even with Reapers Mercy disabled, which is when activating a Target that is affected by one of Yametes own Bleedouts (The Regular one doesnt have a visual clue for this but Death Sentence and Withered use a red or blue mist to show that an Actor is affected)

You can also try to interact with a Target in Vanilla Bleedout but to avoid conflicts with other mods or Quests you will have to enable Reapers Mercy for t his (the passive)

.. and thats pretty much all there is to Reapers Mercy.. I think

Is there group or threesome support? The description wasn't very clear?

Okay, so there's definitely group support, but I can't seem to get the assault to work. My followers recover immediately each time they get knocked down. They don't stay in the bleedout state at all. I'm not sure what's happening or what mod might possibly be interfering. 

Not just followers. Even my player will get knocked down then immediately recover. 

Edited by OmegaBlaster
3 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

do you plan to add creature mod race support? It doesn't seem to work so far

No, because I cant

Build your List with Reverse List or Any in the Creature Filter to respect Creatures not listed. Its literally impossible to make patches for every mod in existence

2 hours ago, OmegaBlaster said:

Not just followers. Even my player will get knocked down then immediately recover. 

Invalid Filter Settings or your Animation Frame isnt correctly installed & 3p Animations are only supported in Traditional so you prbly dont even want to use Rushed

Edited by Scrab