17 hours ago, Vallec17 said:

Hi!
I am using the latest version 6-52.
I haven't worked with this mod before.
Installed everything according to the instructions as a new mod.
Everything works, except for one thing - the attribute rules.
Does not save any values for any of the fractions, so that I do not expose.
I don't know what to do.
I tried to do:
1) Just waited 10-15 minutes.
2) Installed according to the instructions as an update.
3) Installed the old one on top of the new one.
Nothing helped.
Perhaps such a question has already been raised in this case, I apologize for the repetition.
I am grateful in advance for the answer.

With respect,
Vallec17

p.s.
English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for possible spelling mistakes.

Did you download the config file?

21 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Understood the problem.
An error in the esp file that served as a translation into my language.
It does not support the ability to import or export from attribute.json.
Thus, no matter what values I set and no matter how many times I save them, they are always equal to zero.
Your esp file works great.
Checked on version 6.52, did not touch the beta version.
Thanks for the help.

Sincerely,
Vallec17

• 2 weeks later...

I see you are playing around with creatures too!

I wonder if you just replaced SLAC on my setup.

For now I try them together, even added MMG's Horny creatures.

Side effect: I'm too scared to leave the starter cell now lol

You created a monster of an MCM, I wonder what happens if I check this box... aaaahhhhh

"adcSexlife 6-41 config.zip"

On first install, do I have to load anything ingame to use it or does Sexlife+ does it already on first load?

Edited by donttouchmethere
4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I see you are playing around with creatures too!

I wonder if you just replaced SLAC on my setup.

For now I try them together, even added MMG's Horny creatures.

Side effect: I'm too scared to leave the starter cell now lol

You created a monster of an MCM, I wonder what happens if I check this box... aaaahhhhh

"adcSexlife 6-41 config.zip"

On first install, do I have to load anything ingame to use it or does Sexlife+ does it already on first load?

It will load the config on first load. Tags import dont work in this version. And Enemy fixes is in later version. Recommended to use the beta version.

• 2 weeks later...
Sexlife 6.976
Done - ModList. Max lines per page
Done - Attributes. Max lines per page, GenderPreference bug fix, Environment bug fix
Done - Races. Max lines per page, Actor 1 to 7 can be Male or Female
Done - WorldSpaces. Max lines per page, Actor 1 to 7 can be Male or Female
Done - Locations. Max lines per page, Actor 1 to 7 can be Male or Female
Done - Cells. Max lines per page, Actor 1 to 7 can be Male or Female
Done - Zones. Max lines per page, Actor 1 to 7 can be Male or Female
Done - Attributes. Bug fix activating Attributes.
Done - Locations. If the Name is missing the mod will now try to create one, and save it in your LocationNames file.
Done - Factions. AttributeFaction script speed improved.
Done - Races, Factions, Voices, WorldSpace, Locations, Cells, Zones. If not active it will be ignored.
Done - Locations. Location Settings, use NAVMENU to edit Attributes.
Done - Cells. Cell Settings, use NAVMENU to edit Attributes.
Done - WorldSpaces. WorldSpace Settings, use NAVMENU to edit Attributes.
Done - Zones. Zone Settings, use NAVMENU to edit Attributes.
Done - Scanner. Error Messages improved.
Done - Races, Factions, Voices, WorldSpace, Locations, Cells, Zones. 
Import from Default Installation file and merge them with your list. Race, Name Description. Overwrite or not.
Edited by Swe-DivX
  • 2 weeks later...
Sexlife 6.99
Done - Actors. New page to list all Actors in game
Done - Actors. Description.
Done - Actors. Actor can be Actor 1 to 7.
Done - Actors. Actors Male/Femaile or if the Actor turns it to a Beast Attributes. You can turn this On/Off.
Done - Actors. Active or Inactive list. If not active the game will skipp Actor Attributes. (DEV)
DEV - Actors. List Mapmarkers.

Next upload Sexlife 7 Beta

4 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:
Sexlife 6.99
Done - Actors. New page to list all Actors in game
Done - Actors. Description.
Done - Actors. Actor can be Actor 1 to 7.
Done - Actors. Actors Male/Femaile or if the Actor turns it to a Beast Attributes. You can turn this On/Off.
Done - Actors. Active or Inactive list. If not active the game will skipp Actor Attributes. (DEV)
DEV - Actors. List Mapmarkers.

Next upload Sexlife 7 Beta

Will there be a config for version 7?

Sexlife 7 beta
Done - WorldSpaces. Actor settings new url. Support for sexchange. If a mod do change the sex of the actor.
Attribute/ModName/WorldSpace/ModID/ModName(Actor)/Sex/ModID(Actor).json
Done - Locations. Actor settings new url. Support for sexchange
Done - Cells. Actor settings new url. Support for sexchange
Done - Zones. Is now active. File name is not the best.
Done - Zones. Actor settings new url. Support for sexchange
Done - Actor Edit. Edit actor attribute will use the ActorSex url.
Done - Armors. Check Actor equipped Armors. Attributes to Armor from whichever mod you want. DEV
Done - Bugs bugs bugs...

Will be uploaded tomorrow

OK I am really having a hard time understanding what this mod does, could someone tell me if I am wrong:

1. Each NPC and player has attributes (Dominant, submissive, victim ...)

2. Those can be assigned through MCM or randomly according to race or faction, and the randomization is controlled through MCM

3. NPC/PLayer also have relationships (defined where? from vanilla relationships or by this mod?) like Lover, Wife...

4. Sex will start randomly based on rules matching different attributes together (I guess for example dominant -> submissive). Those rules are hard coded or defined in some config file?

5. Sex can also be based on the relationships? For example married people will have sex with each other, or is it only based on those attributes?

6. Right now the player can be included, but it will just speak some dialogue and start a SL scene without any option for the player to refuse or struggle or talk about it or stuff

Am I getting it?

1 hour ago, DayTri said:

OK I am really having a hard time understanding what this mod does, could someone tell me if I am wrong:

1. Each NPC and player has attributes (Dominant, submissive, victim ...)

2. Those can be assigned through MCM or randomly according to race or faction, and the randomization is controlled through MCM

3. NPC/PLayer also have relationships (defined where? from vanilla relationships or by this mod?) like Lover, Wife...

4. Sex will start randomly based on rules matching different attributes together (I guess for example dominant -> submissive). Those rules are hard coded or defined in some config file?

5. Sex can also be based on the relationships? For example married people will have sex with each other, or is it only based on those attributes?

6. Right now the player can be included, but it will just speak some dialogue and start a SL scene without any option for the player to refuse or struggle or talk about it or stuff

Am I getting it?

Relationships is from NPC mod. The menu to list Actors where recently added, so now relationship menus can be created.
Rules is in the MAIN script file. It has not been moved yet.
Married people use Cuckold and Faithful, and Swinger(not active)
Player dialogue is not active.

The way that I would like to use this mod is to assign the Submissive flag to all females, and the Dominant/Rapist flags to all males. I would also like to assign the Victim flag to all NPC in the wenches faction and all Zaz slaves. I also want to prevent any females from having the Dominant flag, and to prevent any males from having the Submissive flag.

I'm not sure how to set this up in the MCM. I have tried to edit the settings but it seems like vanilla NPCs get all their flags from the config files from the original mod and this overrides the generic flags for gender and faction.

What MCM settings should I use? Should I delete all the custom configs for NPCs that are stored in the original mod so that NPCs will use only generic flags for their gender/faction? Is there a way to make the mod let gender/faction settings ignore the NPC configs?

Edited by Corsec

In the latest beta, try using Faction Prio 101+ to overwrite the saved file. The attribute WorldSpace, Location, Cell does not work 100% in this version, fixed in Sexlife7. Save will use Prio 100. Actor Edit, show Attribute Prio on NPC to try the settings, this has been improved in Sexlife7.

Still some bugs with Zones before i can upload Sexlife7