22 hours ago, Palapatine said:

6.963 of your mod, 1.4.2 of the original adcSexlife and the config files of 6.41 (Although I have tried it without config file as well).

This is for the Dremora encounter however. For the Vigilants of Stendarr I had the version 6.52 of your mod but it was the exact same issue. Afterward I uninstalled it, got the version 6.963 and ran into the issue again in the form of Misha's Dremora. Before reinstalling however, I ran into a couple Solitude cizizens doing it as aforementioned. It crashed a couple times too there but I wasn't able to find out why, yet in hindsight I figured my game runs stable without your mod active.

I do not use any additional race mods, so all the races are vanilla or should be.

Do the import and export work on the start page?

5 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Do the import and export work on the start page?

You mean of the config files? Yes they did. Even between the versions. However, it usually forgot to change something as there were more options with newer versions. And since I wasn't sure if the crashes are caused by a setting I tried it even without config file at all, which generated stuff first but worked out as well until the crash situation.

I am still surprised it worked before but then again, those instances before were with guards and wenches and those have exactly one attribute they can get, the guard and wench one. It didn't crash close to bandits either. In general, the wenches worked the best and they were the ones I saw approaching others as well.

EDIT: I have tried it with your 6.965 version and the same problem persists. Still crashes at the exact same place. In addition to that I was unable to activate any race beside the race of my character (HighElf), despite there being other races closeby (Misha is a Breton I think and her Dremora obviously a dremora that crashes the game with your mod).
I'm trying to give you as much information as possible.

Edited by Palapatine

Here's my load order for plugins in case you need it. As aforementioned I play a High Elf and started as Thalmor agent.

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*daymoyl.esm
*3DNPC.esp
*RSkyrimChildren.esm
*Occ_Skyrim_Tamriel.esp
*DynDOLOD.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
*SkyrimVR - USSEP Patch.esp
*Cutting Room Floor.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*FNIS.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
*KaliliesBrows.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*vrik.esp
*higgs_vr.esp
*ImmersiveWoodChoppingandMining.esp
*Simple Realistic Archery VR.esp
*BeSeated_3.0.0.esp
*Navigate VR - Equipable Dynamic Compass and Maps.esp
*3DNPC0.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*ELFXEnhancer.esp
*Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
*Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
*Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
*RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
*RSChildren.esp
*Immersive Encounters.esp
*Immersive Encounters - RS Children Patch.esp
*DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
*PAN_NPCs.esp
*PAN_NPCs_Males.esp
*PAN_NPCs_Males2.esp
*PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
*PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
PAN_Shieldsisters.esp
PAN_LethalLadies.esp
PAN_WarriorWomen.esp
PAN_BlackBriar.esp
PAN_Brelyna.esp
PAN_Frea.esp
PAN_Valerica.esp
PAN_Serana.esp
PAN_MarvellousMiners.esp
*PAN_AIO_small.esp
*PAN_Sovngarde.esp
*Simplicity of Snow.esp
*AskTheWay.esp
*imp_helm_legend.esp
*SleepTight.esp
*SkoomaBusiness.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*Realistic Melee Range.esp
*72hours.esp
*Unique Uniques.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*ASLAL - Skyrim VR Patch.esp
*DynDOLOD.esp
*BetterResourceWarnings.esp
*SpellOrganizer.esp
*TouringCarriages.esp
*Immersive Wenches.esp
*Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
*Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
*nwsFollowerFramework.esp
*SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem.esp
*adcSexlife.esp

Interesting news. I tried to reproduce the crash on a completely new file with the same race and same start. I was unable to reproduce it. However, a manual scan around that Dremora still takes around 5 minutes in real life.

So maybe my save file is just corrupted.

EDIT: Any existing save file I had ran into crashes because of this mod, any new one didn't. This is peculiar as I've started the High Elf save file WITH the mod from the beginning and I'm not sure why it stopped working. I have also not removed any mod from that save file so it remained the same until the crashes happened.

Edited by Palapatine
16 hours ago, Palapatine said:

Interesting news. I tried to reproduce the crash on a completely new file with the same race and same start. I was unable to reproduce it. However, a manual scan around that Dremora still takes around 5 minutes in real life.

So maybe my save file is just corrupted.

EDIT: Any existing save file I had ran into crashes because of this mod, any new one didn't. This is peculiar as I've started the High Elf save file WITH the mod from the beginning and I'm not sure why it stopped working. I have also not removed any mod from that save file so it remained the same until the crashes happened.

Do you have BethINI? try to log the errors. Turn on all in Workflow and to log. Activate Log and Trace in BethINI

Sexlife 6.966
Done - Locations. Set All Actors attribute on Locations, Prio 101.
Done - ActorEdit. Set Actor attribute on Locations, Prio 104.
Done - Locations. Locations values will be -100 to 100 and will update the previously generated values.
If Actor has Locations values then All Actors Locations will not be used.
Locations values will not be saved with AutoSave.
Done - Scanner. Log errors removed
Done - DEV. Auto add Locations to your list
Done - DEV. Auto add Factions to your list ( not recomended if not dev, over 50 factions the menu will be slow )
Done - DEV. Auto add Races to your list
Done - DEV. Auto add Voices to your list
Done - DEV. Auto create Locations Name and description files

DEV - Locations. Set Race attribute on Locations, Prio 102.
DEV - Locations. Set Voice attribute on Locations, Prio 103.
DEV - Locations. Set Faction attribute on Locations, Prio 104.

Edited by Swe-DivX
Sexlife 6.9661
Done - Scanner. Actor2 Max Distance Actor1 to 7
Done - Scanner. Player Max Distance Actor2
Bug - Removed Log errors
Done - ActorEdit. If Location is none
Bug - ModList. If esp or esm is inactive, none will be listed in Race, Faction, Voice or Location.

Edited by Swe-DivX

Hi! I am sorry if this is a silly questions but I am a bit lost on how to install these newer versions of Sexlife and set it up. Reading through several pages and I still don't get it.
I am doing a clean install and following these instructions:

1. Download the original mod and this one.
2. Download last config version.

4. Enable the old mod, new version and config files.
5. Run the game. The update will start in 1 - 5 min.6. The mod will import config on install.

I have downloaded 1.4.2 of the old mod, 6.966 of the new mod and the config file, 6-41.

After it reads the config and does a few timeout changes, what then? I don't see anything listed under factions and races only have 2 (Nord and Woodelf).
Do I have to manually add each race and faction, then change the settings for each one? Or did I mess up somewhere?

1 hour ago, DarkWaterZ said:

Hi! I am sorry if this is a silly questions but I am a bit lost on how to install these newer versions of Sexlife and set it up. Reading through several pages and I still don't get it.
I am doing a clean install and following these instructions:

I have downloaded 1.4.2 of the old mod, 6.966 of the new mod and the config file, 6-41.

After it reads the config and does a few timeout changes, what then? I don't see anything listed under factions and races only have 2 (Nord and Woodelf).
Do I have to manually add each race and faction, then change the settings for each one? Or did I mess up somewhere?

Right now there are no race, faction, voice, or location files with Attribute settings ready. But it will come later. But the most common race, faction, voice names exist. So if you go to NPCs, you can activate them under ActorEdit. You can copy all that is in RacesNames.json to Races.json under the SKSE / Attributes mod files if you want.

1 hour ago, Swe-DivX said:

Right now there are no race, faction, voice, or location files with Attribute settings ready. But it will come later. But the most common race, faction, voice names exist. So if you go to NPCs, you can activate them under ActorEdit. You can copy all that is in RacesNames.json to Races.json under the SKSE / Attributes mod files if you want.

Thank you!

Sexlife 6.9662
Done - ActorEdit. WorldSpace. Sett Actor Attribute
Done - Factions. Edit name or Description fills in default value 
Done - Locations. Edit name or Description fills in default value 
Done - WordSpaces. Attributes, Edit name or Description
Done - Cells. Attributes, Edit name or Description
Done - ActorEdit. Cell. Sett Actor Attribute
Done - Factions. Active Faction, loading now shows live when the page is generated,
feels like it now goes faster if you have over 300 factions
Done - Factions. Inactive List, removed Prio list
Done - Cells. Active Cell, loading status
Done - Cells. Inactive List
Done - Locations. Build Active Location List, loading status
Done - Locations. Inactive List, loading status
Bug - Scanner. Retry bug Fixed
Bug - Scanner. ActorRetry 20
Done - Race. Specific Gender and Rape Tags 
Bug - Scanner. GetSleepState fixed

DEV - Location/Cell. Scanner, ChancePlayer, UpdateSpeed - Overwrite
DEV - ActorEdit. Add NPC Zone with cell coordinates. For example, a cage, or market stall 

Edited by Swe-DivX
Sexlife 6.97
Done - Attribute. Merge all pages to one menu.
Done - First Install updated
Done - ModList. Import your mods, copy MO2 loadorder.txt and pase the text on https://txtformat.com/ 
add " start and ", end. Pase the text in ModListCustom.json and remove the last , Run Import mods in the ModList menu.
Done - ModList. Active and Inactive List.
Bug - ActorEdit. Arousal fixed
Done - ModList. Rescan, Scan folder for files and activate found mods.
Done - ModList. Default mods import.
New - You have to Add Actors.json to alla mods with Actor folder. File in next update.
Done - Races. Active and inactive list.
Done - Voices. Active and Inactive list.

Edited by Swe-DivX
2 hours ago, randyluawdnmd said:

When i enter the race and faction in mcm ,always show me "found mod files and reopen the menu",i can't modify them

And i found in actor edit, every NPC and me 's arousal keeping on 0,even i increase it to 100 in SLAX

Have you activate Attributes?

3 hours ago, randyluawdnmd said:

of course do it, i use mo2,when i try to modify attribute or fiction from actor edit,mcm would show me "found mod file and reopen the menu"

Now I mean the Menu under Sexlife > ModList ? do you have any esp or esm enabled?

You can otherwise wait until tonight, then I think the new version is ready and can be uploaded. There you can import your entire mod list from MO2.

Edited by Swe-DivX