1 hour ago, lgbtqPP said:

Doesn't seem to have changed anything, but then it only contains sound files and nothing else.

Another way I'm trying is to enable debug log to file but I'm dunno what file it logs to.

Turn on Tracing in skyrim, the file will end up in your document folder.

4 hours ago, Miller826 said:

Might you have any idea why Skyrim would freeze and CTD when I click on >Modlist in the MCM?

If you try to remove ModList,json? Did you create ModlistCustom.json?
I can try to add Load on the files if it helps.

int ModListNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFile, "mods")
int ModListActiveNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFileActive, "mods")
int ModListInactiveNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFileInactive, "mods")
int ModListInstallNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFileInstall, "mods")
int ModListCustomNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFileCustom, "mods")

Edited by Swe-DivX
19 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

If you try to remove ModList,json? Did you create ModlistCustom.json?
I can try to add Load on the files if it helps.

int ModListNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFile, "mods")
int ModListActiveNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFileActive, "mods")
int ModListInactiveNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFileInactive, "mods")
int ModListInstallNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFileInstall, "mods")
int ModListCustomNum = jsonutil.StringListCount(MAIN.CONFIG.ModListFileCustom, "mods")

I deleted ModlistCustom.json and created a new one. That did the trick. Thank you!

Sexlife 6.974
Done - HotKeys. Debug Actor1 to 7, Start scanner, Add Location, Add Cell, Add Zone. 
Done - Race. Can be Actor1 to 7.
Done - Voice. Can be Actor1 to 7.
Done - ModList. Clear files, only import mods with files.
Done - Scanner. Set update speed on WorldSpace, Location or Cell

Edited by Swe-DivX
On 12/19/2021 at 5:07 PM, Swe-DivX said:

Add the Actors.json under every mod folder with Actor files.

What exactly do you mean by "Actor files"? Do you mean I should drop the "Actor.json" in every "Attribute" folder located within Sexlife Beta?

Edited by Miller826
3 hours ago, Miller826 said:

What exactly do you mean by "Actor files"? Do you mean I should drop the "Actor.json" in every "Attribute" folder located within Sexlife Beta?

Only if it not a new install.

If you have sexlife 6.6x drop it in every SKSE\Attribute\MOD.ESP\Actor\Actors.json if the folder exist.

10 hours ago, KatsuragiYoshiro said:

Is the previous files (the one with attributes, etc. seperated) needed too or now you just need the Sexlife Plus 6.97X and the 1.4.2 Sexlife mod? And btw what's the progress on the additional dialogue for the newer actor topic?

I haven't been in touch with the updates.

Sexlife 6.7x has all the attribute files. But the attributes / factions / races / voices / locations / cells / zones have no predetermined values right now.. Sexlife 1.4.2 for the NPC files. The latest version needs to upload the skyrim.esm files after installation. I have started with the dialogues, soon the player will be able to use them.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

Is there a dialogue file somewhere? I was going to fix some of the spelling/grammar/etc if you want.

They should all be replaced so you can do as you please, after you have changed a response add a name to it. Right now, there is in the last response for bug search. If there is no attribute answer, it is used.
EX. 04021E79 - Full Name: Approach 4 A2 to A1

[Scene Name] [DIAL NUM] [Actor Speaks] [to] [Actor]

I started with Scene adcSexlifeMainApproach [SCEN:04021E76]

Edited by Swe-DivX
Sexlife 6.975
Done - Scanner. Set Scan Actors on WorldSpace, Location or Cell (Zone Dev)
Done - Scanner. Set Chance Player on WorldSpace, Location or Cell (Zone Dev)
Done - WorkFlow. MaxDistance, MaxHeight, MaxDistancePlayer, MaxHeightPlayer
Done - ActorEdit. WorldSpace, Location, Cell Set. Open WolrdSpace, Location, Cell Menu to edit the selection.
Done - ActorEdit. More Info on WorldSpace, Location, Cell.
Done - Sex1. Actor tag fixed to Actor2

Edited by Swe-DivX

I found that the Actor scanner didn't seem to work and the mods installed throughout the pure archive didn't work. Does the setting under ACTOR2 target refer to the condition that the scanner recognizes as ACTOR2? ACTOR1.3.4.5 that meets the condition will be paired with ACTOR2 that meets the condition. Is that correct? In previous versions, you could set the Attributes menu for all NPCS, or you could set the Attributes menu for NPCS individually, but NOW I can't find a way to do that.

6 hours ago, huangjin95 said:

I found that the Actor scanner didn't seem to work and the mods installed throughout the pure archive didn't work. Does the setting under ACTOR2 target refer to the condition that the scanner recognizes as ACTOR2? ACTOR1.3.4.5 that meets the condition will be paired with ACTOR2 that meets the condition. Is that correct? In previous versions, you could set the Attributes menu for all NPCS, or you could set the Attributes menu for NPCS individually, but NOW I can't find a way to do that.

Attributes menu for all NPCS > Attributes > Everyone

Attributes menu for NPCS individually > ActorEdit > Actor Attributes

• 2 weeks later...

how is dialog in this supposed to work? i got the scanner to start NPC-player interactions by enabling the player/gender checkboxes and setting player chance to 100, but all i get is a force greet with 1 line of subtitle and normal topics if you stop talking to the NPC you get force greeted again the cycle repeats until after a while a animation starts, i cannot find any way of responding to the NPC at all is that how its supposed to work?,

the mod integrations look cool if this mod could be a NPC sexmod and a replacement for Deviously helpless that would be nice but i am not sure how to configure the helplessness, and i can't seem to turn down consensual sex without a way to respond to npcs so its sex all the time or sex none of the time right now

Hi!
I am using the latest version 6-52.
I haven't worked with this mod before.
Installed everything according to the instructions as a new mod.
Everything works, except for one thing - the attribute rules.
Does not save any values for any of the fractions, so that I do not expose.
I don't know what to do.
I tried to do:
1) Just waited 10-15 minutes.
2) Installed according to the instructions as an update.
3) Installed the old one on top of the new one.
Nothing helped.
Perhaps such a question has already been raised in this case, I apologize for the repetition.
I am grateful in advance for the answer.

With respect,
Vallec17

p.s.
English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for possible spelling mistakes.