4 hours ago, DarkWaterZ said:

Greetings all! I have broken my head about this for a whole day so decided to ask here and see if someone has some insight.
Is they player's exposure/arousal suppose to increase by observing NPC-NPC sex?

For some reason, it never goes up.

I tested it with and without Line of Sight.
The only time it does work is is an npc is walking around naked.

it supposed to, well atleast in SLA Redux on SSE.

After navigating this rabbit hole, I found the cause for the player's arousal not increasing when observing npc-npc sex.
Turns out the code is commented out, so the player's exposure never gets updated.

Uncommenting the code and recompiling has resolved the issue and I can see the player's arousal increasing now.
Why SexLab Aroused eXtended (SSE edition in the support forum) or SexLab Aroused Modular Edition does not work, I don't know. I had a quick look at SLAX's code and looks like they rewrote it and not excluding the player.

I'll continue to do tests with them next.

*Edit - This issue is unrelated to this mod, but if anyone runs into this issue in the future, now you know why.

Edited by DarkWaterZ
Sexlife 6.957
Done - Attribute. Prisoner, Wench, Guard, Captive, Nobel, Mage, Bandit, BardSinger, Submissive Bondage, Dominant Bondage, Slave,
Prostitution, Prostitute, Sizequeen, SlaveMaster, Excluded, SameSex, Swinger, Snatcher, Numb, Peeper, Sweet, Jealous, Golddigger,
Beastiality, Necrophilia, Spanking, Aggressive, Filthy, Gangbanger, Rapist, Incest, Faithful, SameRace, Cuckolding, Submissive,
Dominant, active in scripts
Done - Scanner. Faster script.

On 10/31/2021 at 6:17 AM, Swe-DivX said:

Thank you for all of you hard work, it's really appreciated. Your mod is awesome.

Could you explain where I am supposed to install the Data files you're uploading in the comment section? Are they supposed to go into the configuration file, the Sexlife Plus main mod, or even the original mod?

3 hours ago, Miller826 said:

Thank you for all of you hard work, it's really appreciated. Your mod is awesome.

Could you explain where I am supposed to install the Data files you're uploading in the comment section? Are they supposed to go into the configuration file, the Sexlife Plus main mod, or even the original mod?

Thanks!
The files is for Sexlife Beta only. Add them as a mod i MO. In the next update the files will be installed with the new installer.

Sexlife 6.960
Done - DEV. Add all found factions to file for modders
Done - Installer, Attributes. Install All files, Merge All files, custom setup, custom merge.
Done - DEV. Add found voice to file for modders
Done - DEV. Add found race to file for modders
Done - API. Bug. Missing space in CANTFIND actor file name
Done - Attribute. API status for debug
Done - AttributeRace. API status for debug
Done - ActorEdit. Set all Attribute to -1. Only this mods Attribute.

Edited by Swe-DivX
17 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:
Sexlife 6.960
Done - DEV. Add all found factions to file for modders
Done - Installer, Attributes. Install All files, Merge All files, custom setup, custom merge.
Done - DEV. Add found voice to file for modders
Done - DEV. Add found race to file for modders
Done - API. Bug. Missing space in CANTFIND actor file name

You are a self programmed computer intelligence? Common admit it there is no way a human could upgrade everything as consistently as you do.  Damned computer entities are going to take over the world. LOL. Ataboy.