This mod looks awesome! I have a question I noticed there are cuckold and jealous attributes.  Does this mod have a scene where if the player has sex with a married npc and is scene by the npcs spouse they will be confronted?  Thanks for sharing your mod

1 hour ago, Hector0818 said:

This mod looks awesome! I have a question I noticed there are cuckold and jealous attributes.  Does this mod have a scene where if the player has sex with a married npc and is scene by the npcs spouse they will be confronted?  Thanks for sharing your mod

For now it will have a scene before the sex start.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm incredibly dense. 

It's most likely that I'm missing something obvious...

The download tab highest version(s) available to download:

• adcSexlife 6.52 360.34 kB / May 17, 2021
  • adcSexlife 6-41 config 9.48 kB / May 22, 2021

However, this is where I should get the most recent update?

*Edited December 27, 2021 by Swe-DivX*

I've been following this for awhile and I thought you were somehow updating the files in the download tab without creating a new version download with respective dates. 

I'm not trying to sound demanding, I'm just trying to understand things a little better. I'm also not scared to mess my game up, I would love to see this work. This mod really does look incredible and looks like you put an immense amount of time into it.

I only post this because it says the mod has been updated on the main page.

I definitely appreciate the challenge. The breadcrumbs all seem to be in the right place- its just a matter of me finding them.

Edited by Tseverin

So, if I'm getting the most updated version on page 22 of the topic thread:

When I run https://txtformat.com/ ,

• should I put 'start' and 'end' before and after every mod or should it be 'start' before the modlist and 'end' after the modlist?
  • If I have merged mods with zmerge should I list all the plugins inside the merge or just the merged .esp?

So then I copy and paste that directly into modlist.json after I remove the template already in the folder?

Should this be started with a fresh save with a rebuilt merged patch and rebuilt bash patch?

Edited by Tseverin
7 hours ago, Tseverin said:

So, if I'm getting the most updated version on page 22 of the topic thread:

When I run https://txtformat.com/ ,

• should I put 'start' and 'end' before and after every mod or should it be 'start' before the modlist and 'end' after the modlist?
  • If I have merged mods with zmerge should I list all the plugins inside the merge or just the merged .esp?

So then I copy and paste that directly into modlist.json after I remove the template already in the folder?

Should this be started with a fresh save with a rebuilt merged patch and rebuilt bash patch?

paste it in ModListCustom.json. And use Merge

{
	"stringList" : 
	{
		"mods" : 
		[
			"Skyrim.esm",
			"Update.esm",
			"Dawnguard.esm",
			"HearthFires.esm",
			"Dragonborn.esm",
			"Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp",
			"RaceCompatibility.esm"
		]
	}
}

the mod does not support modpacks for now, has not come up with a good way to track id in a merge.esp. Maybe we could put ID in a Faction at NPC.

Or a file that you can import

Edited by Swe-DivX
1 hour ago, Swe-DivX said:

paste it in ModListCustom.json. And use Merge

{
	"stringList" : 
	{
		"mods" : 
		[
			"Skyrim.esm",
			"Update.esm",
			"Dawnguard.esm",
			"HearthFires.esm",
			"Dragonborn.esm",
			"Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp",
			"RaceCompatibility.esm"
		]
	}
}

the mod does not support modpacks for now, has not come up with a good way to track id in a merge.esp. Maybe we could put ID in a Faction at NPC.

Or a file that you can import

So...just paste the modlist into the .json  -forget about start and end and https://txtformat.com/.

Eh, it might not work for me because I downsize my load order with zmerge. I have one massive merge for custom followers. The rest are patches that I merged.

If you want to see I added an attachment for my load order loadorder.txt

and my active plugin listactive plugins.txt

I guess if I could create a follower faction and list it as one id, would it work?

Edited by Tseverin

I'm honestly stoked about this, but I'm going to wait until you get this where you want it. 

This is all about as clear as mud right now.

Seems to me that it would be better to delete any existing version of this off my game and just reconfigure the MCM later. 

It'd be nice to use my mod packs with this, also.

Don't take it the wrong way. I love what you're doing and I can't wait for you to stamp finished product on this. 

23 hours ago, jperrins66 said:

So we getting a actual update soon or just more teaser notices of a update without a actual update ?

I mean I like being edged as much as the next pervert on here but would like to get to completion soon please :)

In about 20 min :beer:
There is still a lot to do before 7 is finished.

7 minutes ago, Vrosh said:

you probably dont have fuz ro doh installed.

I do have fuz ro d-oh installed. But maybe it's either an SSE thing or something to do with script. Although previous version have no problem with it.

and it wasn't speedy, it's like instant.

Edited by KatsuragiYoshiro
2 hours ago, KatsuragiYoshiro said:

I do have fuz ro d-oh installed. But maybe it's either an SSE thing or something to do with script. Although previous version have no problem with it.

and it wasn't speedy, it's like instant.

Is topic on? First page

Edited by Swe-DivX
12 hours ago, Barka said:

Maybe this question was asked here, but what does it mean: Download Sex life 1.4.2 if you want the original NPC attributes files.
So do I need the original now or not?

Only if you have not converted the old ones. Sexlife 7 dont need any files from Sexlife 1.4.2

5 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Only if you have not converted the old ones. Sexlife 7 dont need any files from Sexlife 1.4.2

So if I want to import the NPC presets from the original that give all the named Skyrim NPCs already defined attributes and stuff, how should I do that? Would I take adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json from the old adcSexlife/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData and put in a specific folder of the new mod? Should I rename it? 

22 minutes ago, Plumphelmet said:

So if I want to import the NPC presets from the original that give all the named Skyrim NPCs already defined attributes and stuff, how should I do that? Would I take adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json from the old adcSexlife/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData and put in a specific folder of the new mod? Should I rename it? 

Only the SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData folder and activate Convert old save files.

Edited by Swe-DivX

So the actor 1 did transport to the actor 2, but they don't say anything. When they do, it's like actor 1 talking for a milisecond then stop, and if i was lucky actor 2 also talk too, but again in a millisecond. If it have something todo with Fuz Ro D-OH, i did update it recently but mods using Fuz Ro D-oh have no noticeable problem like this. Plus i'm on SSE latest version before the AE update.

But back to the testing i did. When i tried to manually start the scanner, sometimes it keeps on the scanning phase and sometimes repeat the error about the actor 2's gender (i did set on actor scanner that actor 2's need to be female) and it then can't retry to find the female actor for a scene and keep trying to scan the actors around.

Edited by KatsuragiYoshiro
On 4/4/2022 at 1:13 AM, Tseverin said:

I'm honestly stoked about this, but I'm going to wait until you get this where you want it. 

This is all about as clear as mud right now.

Seems to me that it would be better to delete any existing version of this off my game and just reconfigure the MCM later. 

It'd be nice to use my mod packs with this, also.

Don't take it the wrong way. I love what you're doing and I can't wait for you to stamp finished product on this. 

I found a way to track modpacks of followers.

The follower or armor has.
SKSE/Attribute/ModPack.esp/Actor/0/ActorID.json

{
	"string" : 
	{
		"ModPackOrigin" : "follower1.esp"
		"ModPackOriginID" : "123456789"
	}
}

The follower or armor will now use SKSE/Attribute/follower1.esp/Actor/0/ActorID.json so other mods can now use the same file.

Edited by Swe-DivX
1 hour ago, Swe-DivX said:

I found a way to track modpacks of followers.

The follower or armor has.
SKSE/Attribute/ModPack.esp/Actor/0/ActorID.json

{
	"string" : 
	{
		"ModPackOrigin" : "follower1.esp"
		"ModPackOriginID" : "123456789"
	}
}

The follower or armor will now use SKSE/Attribute/follower1.esp/Actor/0/ActorID.json so other mods can now use the same file.

Wow. This looks incredible and it looks like a shit ton of work. You must be exhausted.

So, I create "ModPack.esp/Actor/0/ActorID.json" and the .json except the name of the .esp is whatever my mod merge name is...

If I have ten followers in a mod merge, do I specify each follower individually?

What is the ModPackOriginID?

On 4/6/2022 at 7:11 AM, Tseverin said:

Wow. This looks incredible and it looks like a shit ton of work. You must be exhausted.

So, I create "ModPack.esp/Actor/0/ActorID.json" and the .json except the name of the .esp is whatever my mod merge name is...

If I have ten followers in a mod merge, do I specify each follower individually?

What is the ModPackOriginID?

The unique spawn id for the actor. You will find under the cell the NPC is placed.

I will try to add DEV settings for this, then the files can be generated automatically, then you can connect them when you have activated the merge file.

Edited by Swe-DivX