Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

PS4 Button

L2/R2 and PS4 button effect colors in Battle.

Atelier Ryza 2\Saves\ui_en\a22_battle\uil_a22_battle_main.xml

("Saves" folder come from the PACK02.PAK)

uil_a22_battle_main.xml

image.png.c0a5a3666f2243ac76ec40d79441f628.png

Sophie's Hairs and Eyes

Simple recolor to match Sophie's haircolor.

And her eyes and highlights are from Sophie DX.

003.dds004.dds010.dds013.dds

image.png.903444be2e701d6ffacf4c8c487e7c02.png

image.png.f6525e41df2d79c9899e999b1c4f8f27.png

Edited by 農上 元 - Nougami Hajime
  • 2 weeks later...

Could someone smarter than me tell me if there is a way to acquire this lovely outfit for Ryza (on the right)? I am not sure where it would be uploaded if it has been released. I wanted to find more cute outfit mods like this.

22 hours ago, keebz said:

Could someone smarter than me tell me if there is a way to acquire this lovely outfit for Ryza (on the right)? I am not sure where it would be uploaded if it has been released. I wanted to find more cute outfit mods like this.

Not released yet. When he releases a mod, he puts a link with it. No link, no release yet.

On 7/19/2021 at 2:16 PM, shen5751 said:

is this mod work when only four female in team?

You basically upload the images for all the characters at the same time, but you can go into the files and pick and chose which characters (if you do not want all of them). The pictures will show up in place of their normal pictures, so you can do solo, or with a mix of characters and it will work fine. 

Edit: Sorry, if you were asking if it only works for those 4 characters shown, yes. There is only picture replacements for those 4. 

Edited by vanpoozle
On 7/13/2021 at 4:51 AM, keebz said:

Hi I'm Japanese.

I apologize for my poor English.

He said that if Japan's soccer team wins the Olympics, he is thinking of releasing the unreleased mods.

On 7/12/2021 at 9:51 PM, keebz said:

It's now been released for a limited time at his extra mod storage location here https://ux.getuploader.com/illusion_mod_share_x/

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Togurolucifer said:

Question: on modderchan, are seri and patrizia schoolswimsuit the same file, both take the same files in characters

They aren't. The problem is, there is an error on the mod list, the link of the seri's school swimsuit mod is pointing to the patrizia's one, but it's actually different and can be found here https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/download/135

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem when I try and use gust_pak to unpack the pak 02 file. I don't get an error message or anything. What happens is that it runs like normal, but it just doesn't unpack anything or make the /character/ folder. This only happens with the files from the Repack cracked version of the game as it works normally on the files from my steam version. Of course since I got the Repack version specifically so I could mod it this isn't quite ideal. Does anybody know of a way to unpack files from the Repack version of the game?

4 hours ago, kaz_69 said:

After waiting so long, moderchan uploaded full nude in his patreon though it was beta. I modified his mod and added wet variant. 

2000981558_AtelierRyza2LostLegendstheSecretFairyScreenshot2021_11.08-17_45_54_89.png.d07497b612eb9bc2717e08ba1cd87d92.png

264747282_AtelierRyza2LostLegendstheSecretFairyScreenshot2021_11.08-17_46_24_50.png.c58d54b88cb24b956a6a7f8c8eed5011.png

Nice! can you share the wet variant?

Edit: How did you get the belts and stocking to appear? His pictures show Ryza fully nude.

Edited by tigers
9 hours ago, tigers said:

Nice! can you share the wet variant?

Edit: How did you get the belts and stocking to appear? His pictures show Ryza fully nude.

I won't share my modified version till moderchan releases full nude to the public. I added back the belts, stockings and her utilities. I think it gives Ryza her character

Edited by kaz_69
12 hours ago, kaz_69 said:

After waiting so long, moderchan uploaded full nude in his patreon though it was beta. I modified his mod and added wet variant. 

2000981558_AtelierRyza2LostLegendstheSecretFairyScreenshot2021_11.08-17_45_54_89.png.d07497b612eb9bc2717e08ba1cd87d92.png

264747282_AtelierRyza2LostLegendstheSecretFairyScreenshot2021_11.08-17_46_24_50.png.c58d54b88cb24b956a6a7f8c8eed5011.png

Wow, nice. Been putting off starting this one, but this may be the kick in the pants I've been waiting for. Looking forward to seeing the full release.

And your variant looks fantastic.