Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

On 11/8/2021 at 11:53 PM, nudeseeker said:

Can you add pubic hair version too when it's full release?

Please read his posts before requesting. He's said he won't release any alterations till Moderchan releases the finished product.

Also, if you keep track with Moderchan, he's already said he's not revisiting old games. As he get's bored easily. So unless @kaz_69 changes his stance, this mod will never see a release with pubic hair or even just the wet variant.

In other words, requests are pointless unless Kaz changes his mind.

Edited by Hakufu1021
4 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Please read his posts before requesting. He's said he won't release any alterations till Moderchan releases the finished product.

Also, if you keep track with Moderchan, he's already said he's not revisiting old games. As he get's bored easily. So unless @kaz_69 changes his stance, this mod will never see a release with pubic hair or even just the wet variant.

Yeah I really wish people would just stop putting pictures of mods they dont want to release.

Just seems pathetic.

34 minutes ago, tigers said:

Yeah I really wish people would just stop putting pictures of mods they dont want to release.

Just seems pathetic.

Well, It is wrong to share picture? Modders don't need to release everything. What's more pathetic is that people entitled themselves to have those mods even though they did little to nothing to the community. As for my case. I appreciate moderchan mod, made some modifications to my liking and post it here. It doesn't mean I need to leak it.

6 hours ago, kaz_69 said:

Well, It is wrong to share picture? Modders don't need to release everything. What's more pathetic is that people entitled themselves to have those mods even though they did little to nothing to the community. As for my case. I appreciate moderchan mod, made some modifications to my liking and post it here. It doesn't mean I need to leak it.

Yeah, I mean, if moderchan releases his mod and you release yours, that's awesome.

If he doesn't, then we have lost nothing from you posting a picture. People need to get some patience and some chill.

12 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

I wouldn't leap to the conclusion this isn't getting a release, though. If moderchan released it on his patreon, he's probably been working on it lately, which means it might get released soon. He announced he's releasing 2 mods per week until the end of the year, and 4 at Christmas, and it doesn't seem like a huge long shot that this could be one of them.

Probably not time to get hype, but I'm not leaping to any conclusions either way.

15 hours ago, jpackinwood said:

I wouldn't leap to the conclusion this isn't getting a release, though. If moderchan released it on his patreon, he's probably been working on it lately, which means it might get released soon. He announced he's releasing 2 mods per week until the end of the year, and 4 at Christmas, and it doesn't seem like a huge long shot that this could be one of them.

Probably not time to get hype, but I'm not leaping to any conclusions either way.

First no, Moderchan has had those mods sitting for months. If you knew about those mods, you'd realize how wrong you are. No offense. But he literally just used Patreon to drop mods he was never going to work on, get supported for his time, and use it as a "testing platform" for future mods. Again, he's been absolutely open about it. Patreon is for support and if he feels like it, to release beta versions of mods. His mod list was a reward to make the price tag worth it. As he knew people have wanted those mods for months! That's why his opening Patreon post was essentially a list of mods that he's teased for so long but never released. He knew, and all of us know, he's a perfectionist. But if you want people to support you, incentivize it. What better way then do a massive mod drop of EVERY mod he's teased but never released because he didn't think they were perfect? Without people expecting the same level of perfection he's known for. PATREON.

EDIT: His exact words on Patreon

News from moderchan

I've been refusing requests and prompts, but I do like pubic hair, so I'm making an effort to implement it. However, it was difficult to do so in Fatal Frame. With more research and more knowledge, it may become possible.

Also, I won't be doing any further modding on past games. I get bored easily. haha

Miu's swimsuit may be technically difficult to make.

That's pretty cut and dry. He gave the list of all his past WIP mods, he's not revisiting them. Don't ask. His twitter also further clarifies, that he may release more unreleased mods. As part of his promise for mod releases. But given his prior statement, that wouldn't include an UPDATE to an old mod. But a new never been released before mod. Ryza 2, Ryza full nude is already released. Therefore an update won't ever come. Plus, moderchan loves rewarding his community on holiday's. He routinely releases a present. So he could have kept a few not yet released, older mods for the holidays. But again, these won't be updates. They'll be other mods he's shelved.

So don't hold your breath boss. No disrespect, just saying he's been pretty cut and dry. So I stand by my original post. Read posts before making requests, and if someone says they aren't releasing a mod because it's based on a paywalled mod, you aren't getting it. Unless the original creator makes it available for free. So, deal with the decision, and don't flame them.

PS: Again, no disrespect. I don't expect newcomers to be up to date on Moderchan. But when someone who has followed him for months essentially says "Ya, good luck." Don't give fellow newbies false hope. It just creates a problem for the community. Spamming the topic with requests, potential flame wars because a screenshot reminds you of an unobtainable mod. We already have problems with certain members causing fights because they demand a mod showcased in screenshot form, be released.  So don't fuel the fire. Realize Kaz's requirement for releasing the mod will never be realized. So either he has to change his requirements, or we all just move on because it's a mod that'll be teased but never released.

Plus, Kaz can honestly get in trouble by the staff here because it is derived from a Paywalled mod. The staff have made clear, any paywalled mods are NOT ALOUD to be shared. Unless the original creator releases them for the public. Doesn't matter if it's the original or a derivative. If the original creator can create problems for staff, they are going to ban it's release.  As Patreon creators HAVE come on here and demanded the mods be taken down before.  This was a HUGE problem with RE2 and RE3. Remember, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act is a convoluted mess, companies take advantage of it, and now, learning from companies, creators are too. Because the false reporting side of the DMCA is not enforced. So a site can easily be shut down because some asshole Patreon creator DMCA's a mod forum. Even though they don't own the copyright. And it takes money to dispute that. As ALL hosting providers in the US take DMCA on face value. Because to not comply is MUCH more risky then complying and chocking it up to asshattery.  So most mod forums, comply because they'd rather not deal with the hassle that comes with their host accepting a DMCA request. As disputing it is a cost they can't deal with.  Plus, they want to protect modding in general. Creating litigation because of an asshole, potentially ruining the relationship with their host because they become a "problematic client" can cause all sorts of headache. And considering this site is monitored by the LEWD side of the web (Sankaku won't SHUT the FUCK UP), this can easily get the attention of the proper copyright holder, and screw a whole community quicker then shit.

As let's not forget, game companies turn a blind eye to modding. If they wanted, they could easily eradicate every modding forum/site on the planet. It's pretty much a grey area. "It isn't affecting our bottom line, or hurting our community, and it's actually making us money. So we'll allow it by not even acknowledging it's existence." One asshat too proud of his modeling work, can easily ruin all that. So modding communities will always air on the side of caution. Don't poke the bear (the moderators.)

Edited by Hakufu1021
2 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

First no, Moderchan has had those mods sitting for months. If you knew about those mods, you'd realize how wrong you are. No offense.

None taken. I'm not super invested in this one way or the other, but I don't have a fatalist attitude about it either.

I mean, he released some Trials of Mana mods after about a year of releasing nothing for the game (specifically, the Mystic Queen, Mysticist, and Magus outfits), and I wasn't expecting him to release anything.

He's probably telling the community not to expect anything because he's tired of people asking, and not because he will literally never release mods for an older game.

Will he release anything new for Ryza 2? Maybe not. I wouldn't pin my hopes on it. I will wait and see, and if he does, that's cool. And if he doesn't, I'm no worse off than I was before.

15 hours ago, Creiz said:

Alright so I got a model edited and everything in Blender.

However, I made new outfit meshes. Which is where I'm now stumped, since the game models have no material in Blender.

So, how do I texture my mod? Is it even possible?

It is possible, and texture is automatically applied to the newly created mesh according to the vb/ib number thereof.
For example, when you added a new mesh to 4.vb of pc20b (which is a mesh of outfit of ryza) in bender and export 4.vb,
the same texture as the original 4.vb is automatically applied to the exported new mesh.
Of course, the new mesh should have an appropriate UV coordinates, which can be edited in blender, and
the UV coordinates should have the name of "TEXCOORD.xy" as with the original vb meshes.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:55 AM, crayne said:

Could you please PM this to me as well?

Edit2: Thanks, i got the PM.

Edit: Figured out how to model swap! Download gust tools and do what is said in "readme.md" (open it with a text editor) about blue reflection.

Then you use the costume IDs in this thread to locate the ones you'd like to swap. For example, lets replace ryza with patty (both default outfits).

First backup folder for Ryza:

Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc20a\

Then go to pattys folder

Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc24a\

and copy the folowing files to ryzas folder:

pc24a_model.g1t

pc24a_model.elixir.gz

Lastly you need to rename these 2 files and overwrite the existing ones:

pc20a_model.g1t

pc20a_model.elixir.gz

Could you please DM a copy to me as well? I'm interested in the MOD

Thank you in advance!

On 11/11/2021 at 12:50 AM, kaz_69 said:

Hey does moderchan release stuff like pregnant version of blue reflection, and stuff like that on the patreon? Im curious cuz on the public page it says not released but has a picture..  so if i subscribed could i get it?

1 hour ago, shadowclone0 said:

Hey does moderchan release stuff like pregnant version of blue reflection, and stuff like that on the patreon? Im curious cuz on the public page it says not released but has a picture..  so if i subscribed could i get it?

pregnant rin is one of the patreon mods yeah. although its only for that one character
it seems like what prevented most of the blue reflection mods from coming out was that they were only for that one character lol

6 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

pregnant rin is one of the patreon mods yeah. although its only for that one character
it seems like what prevented most of the blue reflection mods from coming out was that they were only for that one character lol

oh okay thanks :)

edit: actually, do you know if I can still get the nude ryza mod from the patreon if I joined?  I know it's beta, but I might could look and learn how to change it possibly for myself

Edited by shadowclone0
2 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

oh okay thanks :)

edit: actually, do you know if I can still get the nude ryza mod from the patreon if I joined?  I know it's beta, but I might could look and learn how to change it possibly for myself

moderchan says that the patreon links to the prototype mods are all permanent 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 1304910293019 said:

I came across a mod made by a Japanese modder called "14kw23(@iskw232)". His mod includes a helf naked version of Ryza, but with pants.

I spent some time editing it, and here it is:

193632278_AtelierRyza2_LostLegendstheSecretFairy09_12_202111_48_09.thumb.png.fed769945d5553fc1f89aac031479ca6.png635179408_AtelierRyza2_LostLegendstheSecretFairy09_12_202111_47_41.thumb.png.d91b80812d685dcc508fa2f49b95e328.png

If this is not ok to share, please tell me. I will delete immediately. I will include his readme.txt for reference as well.

Ryza_nude.rar 20.53 MB · 21 downloads readme.txt 2.42 kB · 16 downloads

Beautiful edition can you add pubic hair to her?