Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

7 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

moderchan needs to simply get over the fact that there are people who will upload the mods and dont give two shits what moderchan says and all mods should be free

you have no idea what your talking about lol this has nothing to do with ppl sharing his mods

8 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

moderchan needs to simply get over the fact that there are people who will upload the mods and dont give two shits what moderchan says and all mods should be free

Guessing you forgot about the rules of this forum huh bud? There is a rule that paywalled mods are not allowed to be shared. Ask the RE2/RE3 folks how your mentality went down. I'll give you a hint, the staff here came down hard. Our personal opinion means nothing. This a rule of the forum, that while we may not agree with, we must all abide by it.

As far as his free releases go, him and someone helping him with his discord, have already released an AIO pack. Of all his publicly available mods. Which includes Ryza 1 & 2. Not sure on which mods as I literally just downloaded it. All you need to do is download the mega.nz link. It's on his discord under announcements. He's also got mods he's prepping for Xmas or very soon afterwords. Another announcement which he made on discord. All his Patreon stuff, by and large, are WIPs. He releases them once he's satisfied. Again, maybe the mod you want to be "free" is in his Xmas drop.

Note : His "List" which is pinned on Patreon, may never be publicly released. He was sitting on them long before he made a Patreon or discord. (Talking mods dating back over a year ago.) He released those mods as a sort of gift and to justify the higher tier for his patreon. (The $11 one.) Will those mods be included in his Xmas drop? History dictates no. But I could be entirely wrong. Those may always be behind a paywall. And the staff on this forum will protect that. Do I hope he just says screw it and releases them, along with whatever else he has planned for Xmas? Oh god yes. Why? So the drama is removed. If I were in his shoes, I'd release every single mod I've ever worked on, for Xmas. No matter it's status. (Alpha, beta, complete. Whatever.) But I'm not him. And I'm saying that as a subscriber with access to those mods. Knowing if he did drop that bombshell my $11 would be regulated to just supporting him. It would lose all real value he bestowed upon it. I'd still be fine with that. If it meant I didn't see X number of posts a day begging to know if he'll unrestrict the access to it.

As quite honestly, him limiting that tier has created one large ass clusterfuck. One I hope he realizes and solves.

Edited by Hakufu1021
On 12/20/2021 at 11:11 PM, yydfh33 said:

Moderchan seems to have deleted all Ryza mods in getuploader.

Actually moderchan just re-released all of their deleted Ryza mods(along with all the other deleted mods) in a discord server today.
You can find the invite link on the spreadsheet they posted on twitter.

Edited by NoneAvaliable
  • 2 weeks later...

Was this ever fixed? 

On 3/26/2021 at 9:12 PM, hotNess16 said:

Great mod man thanks. But some outlines from her dress are still present. Just in case you didn't know. 

Atelier Ryza 2  Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Screenshot 2021.03.26 - 16.11.25.44.png

Also, are there any other full nudes or almost full nudes for Serri and Patricia? I saw that iskw232 has one for both but wanted to know if there were any other good options.

On 1/5/2022 at 8:05 PM, dixshi said:

Was this ever fixed? 

Also, are there any other full nudes or almost full nudes for Serri and Patricia? I saw that iskw232 has one for both but wanted to know if there were any other good options.

Where did you quote this? Did the mod got released? Or it was paid mod?

On 1/13/2022 at 12:27 AM, staubs said:

Given that moderchan seems to have gone something pretty close to AWOL, recently showing no signs of life despite many and varied attempts I've made to contact him regarding becoming a Patreon supporter and/or being granted access to any s3Kret kLUb Discord servers he might be operating... I (as a Gust modder-wannabe myself) and others would appreciate access to any his works (including your pretty great edits) currently gaining dust on peoples' hard drives.

His work, at least the publicly released mods are available here and there's also an archive here

As for patreon mods? There's no longer any way to get them if you don't already have access. Moderchan did have a special role to give access to those, but in a limited quantity that has longed been reached. So while you can still find the patreon here, you won't ever get access to those, unless he one day decide to make more subscriptions available that is.

Edited by Aximili

hey guys how are you ?
i was trying to get the mods to work on ps4 and i am  half way there, i managed to boot the game with mod but it looks glitched (the changes on object are there, just texture that are messy ). Right now I hit the wall, and i have no idea how i can start debbuging it. Do you guys have any clue ? and if you guys are interested i can explain how i put the files in the game. ( i used mods that were posted here)
https://imgur.com/52RrP3A

Edited by Bhyrt
On 1/18/2022 at 4:54 PM, Bhyrt said:

hey guys how are you ?
i was trying to get the mods to work on ps4 and i am  half way there, i managed to boot the game with mod but it looks glitched (the changes on object are there, just texture that are messy ). Right now I hit the wall, and i have no idea how i can start debbuging it. Do you guys have any clue ? and if you guys are interested i can explain how i put the files in the game. ( i used mods that were posted here)
https://imgur.com/52RrP3A

Honestly bud, I'd make a separate thread. Not very many people have a modded PS4. It may get better traction then being buried in a LONG thread.

On 2/1/2021 at 10:01 PM, Joe Average said:

I just got Serri so decided to try making a simple mod to remove the shawl brooch and the bottle for the Oren's Short Summer outfit.

1201254620_OrensShortSummeredit1.png.8085187e074ba2d55fab22b855185855.png

pc26b_model.g1t (Please note that you need to use the "pc26b_model.elixir.gz" because the model is different than Serri's other outfits)

Hello, what does this line mean? (Please note that you need to use the "pc26b_model.elixir.gz" because the model is different than Serri's other outfits) How do I access that file? Sorry, I'm very bad with software and there is a lot to read through. Does it have anything to do with gust_elixir?

On 11/9/2021 at 5:26 AM, kaz_69 said:

I won't share my modified version till moderchan releases full nude to the public. I added back the belts, stockings and her utilities. I think it gives Ryza her character

We all love your mod that Ryza with her stockings and utilities. Moderchan has already shared his Ryza full nude mod on patreon, so could you share this one? We'll appreciate it

On 1/6/2022 at 5:05 AM, dixshi said:

Was this ever fixed? 

Just to let everyone interested know, I tried to fix this mod using advice in this thread and I can't get it to work properly. I also noticed that a bunch of the Klaudia mods that replace her first costume also have those annoying outlines.

In case I messed up something and somebody smarter than me wants to tell me what I did wrong, the steps I followed to try and fix the mod were the following:

- Get the mod (pc21b_model.elixir.gz and pc21b_model.g1t) from this post:

On 3/26/2021 at 4:57 AM, amanesugi1029 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

135479963_.thumb.png.851ec9e75f1daea5bbe715c3d9166dab.png

クラウディアの全裸MODを制作してみました。パティと同じようにModerchan氏の体型を使用させていただいています。皆様に解決方法を教えて頂きいたおかげです。まだまだ細かい修正箇所はあるとは思いますが,なんとか完成できました。本当にありがとうございました。

I made a naked mod for Claudia. I am using Moderchan's body shape like Patty. Thanks to everyone for telling me how to solve it. I think there are still some minor corrections, but I managed to complete it. I'm really thankful to you.

pc21b_model.elixir.gz 6.64 MB · 2,169 downloads pc21b_model.g1t 16.61 MB · 2,078 downloads

- Extract stuff from pc21b_model.elixir.gz using gust_elixir.exe (from gust tools v1.49, the latest version)

- Because g1m tools (v1.2, which I think is the latest) don't work with the file as is, edit the header of PC21B_MODEL_default.g1m using a hex editor

- Use g1m_hide.exe to hide meshes number 3 and 4, as suggested by this post:

On 3/27/2021 at 12:29 AM, fiore99 said:

The remaining skirt lines can be deleted simply by hiding mesh Nos. 3 and 4 (which are skirt parts) of PC21B_MODEL_default.g1m using g1m_hide.exe.

- Use gust_elixir again to get the new, and hopefully fixed, pc21b_model.elixir.gz

According to what I've read, unless I misunderstood something, that should have removed those outlines while keeping everything else as it should. The actual result is that as soon as I select Klaudia in game in the changing room the game crashes to desktop.

Sadge.

12 hours ago, dixshi said:

Just to let everyone interested know, I tried to fix this mod using advice in this thread and I can't get it to work properly. I also noticed that a bunch of the Klaudia mods that replace her first costume also have those annoying outlines.

In case I messed up something and somebody smarter than me wants to tell me what I did wrong, the steps I followed to try and fix the mod were the following:

- Get the mod (pc21b_model.elixir.gz and pc21b_model.g1t) from this post:

- Extract stuff from pc21b_model.elixir.gz using gust_elixir.exe (from gust tools v1.49, the latest version)

- Because g1m tools (v1.2, which I think is the latest) don't work with the file as is, edit the header of PC21B_MODEL_default.g1m using a hex editor

- Use g1m_hide.exe to hide meshes number 3 and 4, as suggested by this post:

- Use gust_elixir again to get the new, and hopefully fixed, pc21b_model.elixir.gz

According to what I've read, unless I misunderstood something, that should have removed those outlines while keeping everything else as it should. The actual result is that as soon as I select Klaudia in game in the changing room the game crashes to desktop.

Sadge.

Try to restore the original header of the g1m file after you have modified it with g1m_hide.exe. It's possible that the game is crashing when it attempts to use the modified header of the file, instead of the original one.

2 hours ago, salomonRing2 said:

Try to restore the original header of the g1m file after you have modified it with g1m_hide.exe. It's possible that the game is crashing when it attempts to use the modified header of the file, instead of the original one.

I'm pretty sure I tried both ways, without changing back the header and changing it, and it crashed both times.

Another thing to add that I noticed these days is that if I switch any costume mod to the first costume (for example @WF666 Klaudia mod, which substitutes the fourth costume, by renaming pc21d to pc21a) the skirt outlines appear even though it works normally when used in the other slot. Could it be that I have to modify another file in the pc21a folder besides pc21a_model.elixir.gz and pc21a_model.g1t? Just asking because I'm a complete noob at this and I don't know what each file does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/4/2021 at 10:34 AM, k0kelivecl said:

here I upload another 2 that are the small images that come out when they fight and the ryza story card with more cleavage ...: D enjoy them ... they are installed in the UI folder

a22_battle.png

a22_battle-2.png

a22_summary_bkm01.png

a22_summary_bkm01-2.png

a22_battle.g1t 19.05 MB · 490 downloads a22_summary_bkm01.g1t 191.16 kB · 434 downloads

ELLO thanks you for your .g1t 

but i still have a problem .I can't find a folder which called UI/IPU in the RES_CMN folder , i created  ui and ipu folder in the RES_CMN folder but it doesn't work 
do you know which folder are  correct folder  for the steam version ? 

thanks so much

On 2/9/2021 at 12:11 AM, nothingworksfuck said:

DISCLAIMER: I am so sorry for how irritating this post is going to be so please forgive me >.<

Always back up your files!

How to view model files in blender:

Step 1: Copy/Paste your .elixir file in your gust tools folder-> drag and drop file to gust_elixir.exe to create a folder with all the .g1m model files

Reveal hidden contents

1360578475_step1.png.ee848b04a71f04f9dc65a68264a79d78.png

Step 2: Copy/Paste MODEL_default.g1m into the folder with your g1m tools

Reveal hidden contents

203155723_step2.png.80cdfdee363fea6def06fac33ce5f713.png

Step 3: Open that .g1m file with a hex editor program (im using HxD) and change this line of hex from 34 33 to 39 32.

-Save and hold onto the backup file for now

Reveal hidden contents

756770421_step3.png.159547c3f86255adfbb26f81d985706e.png

Step 4: Drag that MODEL_default.g1m file to your g1m_export.exe to create a folder with all the mesh for that particular model

Reveal hidden contents

1299544497_step4.png.cd04c961d1ba3633334e33d07d06a557.png

Step 5: We are getting there.  

-If you successfully imported the blender_3dmigoto.py script into blender you should have this drop down.

-File>Import>3DMigoto raw buffers (.vb + .ib)

Reveal hidden contents

108910659_step5.png.60ee8487166a82fdd4689acf990298ac.png

Step 6: I promise you are almost there.

-Navigate to the MODEL_default folder with all those .vb .ib and .fmt files and just import them all so you can see the full model. Note: not all the .vb and .ib files will be used so there will be some error messages at the bottom. I'm sure they mean something but I just ignore it.

Reveal hidden contents

342194296_step6.png.d68fd09de973b0e6a9fe5689d7938ea2.png

Step 7: There it is.

Reveal hidden contents

867641414_step7.png.8310d238433a255c0ed076dd9f360a19.png

Step 8: From here on out if you know how to reverse the whole process you are golden and do not need to follow the rest, but here it is anyway.

-Select the mesh you wish to export(I'm honestly not sure if you can do multiple I've only done them one at a time)

-Go to File>Export>3DMigoto raw buffers (.vb + .ib)

Reveal hidden contents

111703476_step8.png.c43dbee2a1b30ddd39de707126fd73d3.png

Step 9: I'd suggest exporting the files somewhere safe just for backup.

-This will create a .vb .ib and .fmt file where ever you export to.

Reveal hidden contents

785657421_step9.png.9192171dcd57e15aa3a8cc3b14cd0983.png

Step 10:  Copy/Paste the mesh you just edited to the folder that was created in step 4

Reveal hidden contents

445916621_step10.png.c9d886636de65d2c2fcc0f9d85a7e445.png

Step 11: Drag the .g1m file to g1m_import.exe. This will import the mesh you edited.

-Now you don't need to import every single mesh, you can import just the ones you edited, but I did the whole file for an example. Cause I'm lazy.

-Surprisingly the game will still read the file even when it's quite a bit larger than the original.

Reveal hidden contents

359471710_step11.png.d95b3bd9a6b3ee2479f3a9fd7d500b5d.png

Step 12: This is where that backup file will come in handy (if you didn't save if you can just use the original)

-The tool for importing the mesh is a little broken. It shortens the header which will cause the game to crash.

-We need to delete the new header up to the FF's. Now copy the original header and PASTE INSERT to the edited file.

-Save file and on we go.

Reveal hidden contents

1947463727_step12.png.500e7272a81f62b5aa8c9051e83e4665.png 1035748256_step13.png.71ca4a076c4e054f8ba0891f558d5d65.png

Step 13: Here on out its very simple and pretty much the same process you would do with the .dds files when editing texture.

- Take your MODEL_default.g1m>copy/paste it back into the folder created in step 1(replace the original)

-Drag that folder down to gust_elixir.exe and it will create a new .elixir.gz file.

Reveal hidden contents

1394284145_step14.png.3c4cb52417a254e411871cfc50f8b14d.png946378895_step15.png.e7e0ec3ce64ed0640b0a773d82a7581c.png

I really hope this helped some people. It took me some time to put together and everything is not water tight but it should at least give an idea on how to extract/import the model files. You should not be limited to the number of vertices you can create/edit but I've run into some trouble before so be warned. The blender Script is not perfect but it was never designed for Atelier Ryza 2. Same with the g1m tools.

Credit:

Thank you VitaSmith for the gust tools!!! https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases

Thank you eternity for the g1m tools! (I'm not sure if he created them but that is where I got them. They are a bit outdated (v0.7)) https://mega.nz/#!zwchnQqY!8aYJY8vsADoGB...JGD-8qcUBw

And Thank you DarkStarSword for the blender script! https://github.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/blob/master/blender_3dmigoto.py

step 15.png

hello man ,thanks for your post first ,it is most helpful for me 

but i still have  a problem on blender 

i successfully imported the blender_3dmigoto.py script into blender but it can not import .vb.ib.fmt file 

blender show me an error for traceback (like my picture)

i searched on youtube and many website but i still can not find a method to fix this error 

please help me bro T_T

image_2022-04-02_135559.png

image.png