Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

1 hour ago, amanesugi1029 said:

こちらになりになります。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

It will be this. Thank you.

Patty.zip 14.86 MB · 7 downloads

I did not find the cause.
There is no problem in the game at our side at least when replacing the original PC24A files with pc24a_model.elixir.gz containing your g1m file with a modified header and pc24a_model.g1t renamed from your pc24"e"_model.g1t.
Please check whether you replaced g1t files correctly since your g1t is named pc24"e" whereas your g1m file is named pc24"a".
Also, please check Patty outside the changing room.

test20210306.jpg

Spoiler

100188631_.thumb.png.9214d6569d71bfa47d00865dd7a0e06c.png

fiore99さん,無事にモデル化ができました。後は細かい部分を調整していこうと思います。完成までもうひと踏ん張りしてきます。本当になにからなにまでありがとうございました。

Mr. fiore99, I was able to model it safely. After that, I will adjust the details. I will continue to work hard until it is completed. Thank you very much for everything.

On 3/5/2021 at 10:40 AM, k0kelivecl said:

I could remove it from the original model ... but something happened when I edited them that if I took the .elixir that I edited ... they open corrupted in the blender as with lines that I don't know where they came from ... I could make a new one without the cap and with a neckline ... it would have to be 2 since the summer breeze (pc20b) is a separate model ... now I am interested in creating a combination with the sophie atelier suit but with the bikini body and the basic suit shirt. .. although I still lack a lot of knowledge in blender ... I'm just learning some things

thank you for trying. I like the sexy aesthetic you are creating. Thank you for mod!

blender(Ver2.83)でスカートなどひらひらしたもののvbファイルを読み込もうとすると「position are 4D」と出てしまい読み込めません。解決方法をご存じの方いらっしゃいますか?

When I try to read a vb file of a skirt or other fluttering file with blender (Ver2.83), "position are 4D" appears and I cannot read it. Does anyone know a solution?

So I tried making a model swap by replacing pc20e_model.g1t and .elixir.gz with pc26a_model.g1t and .elixir.gz.
Everything works fine but the game crashes whenever I am riding the Spirit beast and turn the camera while moving.

Does anyone know a fix for this or what may be causing it?

2 hours ago, artzim said:

So I tried making a model swap by replacing pc20e_model.g1t and .elixir.gz with pc26a_model.g1t and .elixir.gz.
Everything works fine but the game crashes whenever I am riding the Spirit beast and turn the camera while moving.

Does anyone know a fix for this or what may be causing it?

I tested various things and I'm fairly positive there is a some kind of dependancy on the "pc20a" even though you were trying to only change "pc20e". When I replaced/renamed the "pc20e" texture/model files with "pc26" texture model files, I would consistantly crash the game if I was riding the spirit beast up a steep incline/stairs and moving the camera. If I replaced/renamed the "pc20a" AND "pc20e" texture/model files with "pc26" texture model files it would not crash no mater how agressively I moved the character and the camera in the same situation. It may be a good idea to also replace the "pc20a_wet" files incase you get wet.

Renaming/replacing the "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc20a\face" files with "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc26a\face" would help with some of the face distortion caused by turning Ryza into Serri if you are attempting a full swap.

3 hours ago, Joe Average said:

I tested various things and I'm fairly positive there is a some kind of dependancy on the "pc20a" even though you were trying to only change "pc20e". When I replaced/renamed the "pc20e" texture/model files with "pc26" texture model files, I would consistantly crash the game if I was riding the spirit beast up a steep incline/stairs and moving the camera. If I replaced/renamed the "pc20a" AND "pc20e" texture/model files with "pc26" texture model files it would not crash no mater how agressively I moved the character and the camera in the same situation. It may be a good idea to also replace the "pc20a_wet" files incase you get wet.

Renaming/replacing the "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc20a\face" files with "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\character\pc26a\face" would help with some of the face distortion caused by turning Ryza into Serri if you are attempting a full swap.

Do you mean replace only "pc20a_model" files or all the files inside the "pc20a" folder?

I tried the former but couldnt fix the crashes yet

2 hours ago, artzim said:

Do you mean replace only "pc20a_model" files or all the files inside the "pc20a" folder?

I tried the former but couldnt fix the crashes yet

I only replaced "pc20a_model.elixir.gz", "pc20a_model.g1t", "pc20e_model.elixir.gz", and "pc20e_model.g1t". It seemed to fix the crashing issue for me

20 minutes ago, Joe Average said:

I only replaced "pc20a_model.elixir.gz", "pc20a_model.g1t", "pc20e_model.elixir.gz", and "pc20e_model.g1t". It seemed to fix the crashing issue for me

Ah I think I discovered what was causing the crashes for me!

The area I was testing in (ancient mana workshop, corroded mine cavern) equips the lanter item on the character, I think Serri's fairy bottle or whatever that is, may clip with the lantern and cause a crash. Seems like the specific combination of Spirit beast + lantern + stairs + moving camera causes some instability with Serri's model

Unequiping the mana lantern seems to fix it.

Thanks for the help!
Now Ill try replacing the face files as you suggested

On 3/4/2021 at 9:23 PM, Monty-R said:

Idk what went wrong with your files, but I use the nVidia DDS plugin for Photoshop.

Btw if you want to remove some parts of her swimsuit to make them more revealing, that's not how model & textures work. You have to edit the model with something like Blender and remove those parts.

Hey Monty! I am also dealing with similar issues as user kinkanon. The only difference is that I am just trying to do a recolour of the og swimsuit files. I am also using NVIDIA's DDS plugin and saving it as BC3 {DXT5) and I still end up with a relatively large file size at 1.3MBs. I am also using the updated gust tools, so I am wondering where I am going wrong? I have done recolours just fine with the base game files and have not run into any issues till now.

16 hours ago, Navylian said:

Why that gyaru Ryza looks like is not wearing anything? xD

she is wearing clothes just not her coat and top bit of shirt, i cleverly timed the movement of the beasts ear to cover her, to make it look like she was nude.

surprised someone hasn't edited the nude mod into so she's all tan

1 hour ago, Nurse_Jackie said:

Hey Monty! I am also dealing with similar issues as user kinkanon. The only difference is that I am just trying to do a recolour of the og swimsuit files. I am also using NVIDIA's DDS plugin and saving it as BC3 {DXT5) and I still end up with a relatively large file size at 1.3MBs. I am also using the updated gust tools, so I am wondering where I am going wrong? I have done recolours just fine with the base game files and have not run into any issues till now.

yeah, i'd like a few other people to try editing the swimsuits and see if they run into the same problem, Monty must have done something different.

40 minutes ago, kinkanon said:

she is wearing clothes just not her coat and top bit of shirt, i cleverly timed the movement of the beasts ear to cover her, to make it look like she was nude.

Yeah... I would love to see gyaru swimsuit at least or something :(

22 hours ago, kinkanon said:

yeah, i'd like a few other people to try editing the swimsuits and see if they run into the same problem, Monty must have done something different.

Yes, I wonder what it might be. Just like you I may wait for the PC versions to edit them properly. I have tried alternative methods and still get the same results.