Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

クラウディアのスカートの縁を消したいのですが,DDSファイルで,どの部分に該当するかご存じの方いらっしゃいますか?
どうやらいくつかのテクスチャが組み合わさっているようで,探すのに難儀しています。。

I'd like to erase the edges of Claudia's skirt. Do you know which part of the DDS file it corresponds to?
Apparently some textures are combined and it's hard to find. ..

Spoiler

9224849_.thumb.png.dd8e1a5eeb0c29af66f0bf6e716490d2.png

Spoiler

pc21b_model.g1t_0000.thumb.png.05e1d56fc98ae943cbf8f4fcf4cd772b.png

4 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said:

I'd like to erase the edges of Claudia's skirt. Do you know which part of the DDS file it corresponds to?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

The solution I've found to this kind of issue:

Don't generate mipmaps when exporting to DDS.

3 hours ago, Gorzius said:

The solution I've found to this kind of issue:

Don't generate mipmaps when exporting to DDS.

教えて頂きまして,ありがとうございます。
自分のやり方が悪いのですが,minmap作成無しだとG1tRepackが使えず,Gust toolの方だと更衣室でCTDしてしまいました。テクスチャ全消しでは,ふちが消えることも(肌も消えますが)確認できましたので,可能であれば単純にテクスチャの部分を消したいです。。。

Thank you for letting me know.
My method is bad, but I couldn't use G1tRepack without creating minmap, and I ended up CTD in the changing room with Gust tool. With all texture erasing, I was able to confirm that the edges disappeared (although the skin also disappeared), so I would like to simply erase the texture part if possible. .. ..

16 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

You can use g1m_hide to hide mesh that way outlines won't be rendered. 

image.png.2fd5248953561cadbc0b6b9e967513eb.png

1 hour ago, kaz_69 said:

教えていただきありがとうございます。
しばらくPC作業ができないため,週明けにまたこの方法で挑戦してみます。お知恵をいただきありがとうございました。

Thank you for teaching.
I can't work on the PC for a while, so I'll try this method again at the beginning of the week. Thank you for your wisdom.

1 hour ago, kaz_69 said:

I've downloaded the latest version of the vagonumero13 tools, but I'm getting "Unsupported G1MF version: 30303334 (34)" when trying to use any of the g1m tools extracted from the elixir files.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I using the wrong g1m tools?

3 hours ago, Gorzius said:

I've downloaded the latest version of the vagonumero13 tools, but I'm getting "Unsupported G1MF version: 30303334 (34)" when trying to use any of the g1m tools extracted from the elixir files.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I using the wrong g1m tools?

Yeah, Make sure you've changed this.

I think someone posted on this topic on how to mod the g1m. Just follow these steps

change.png.590cc31b8ef5b1d0692300ec940bd36f.png

I herein summarize some means for editing vertex group in blender 2.8 or later version.

(1) For copying weight values from vertex group A to vertex group B in a single object, you can use Vertex Weight Mix (頂点ウェイト合成) modifier.

(2) For copying weight values of vertex group(s) from object X to object Y, you can use Data Transfer (データ転送) modifier.
With Data Transfer modifier, you can copy weight values of all the vertex groups from object X to object Y at once.
With Data Transfer modifier, alternatively, you can copy weight values from vertex group A of object X to vertex group B of object Y.

On 3/14/2021 at 1:02 PM, Joe Average said:

I made a recolor of my previous post (#595) with tan skin, matching eye color, and golden metalic parts. I wanted to use the default grey clothing for the tan version but it seems the model.elixir.gz was causing random unsymetrical light-blue tint of the right sleeve. It is much less noticable with the dark green clothing so I just reused it. One of these days I need to read through the forum and learn how to edit the model.elixir.gz files...

photo.png.05b3045d94d5d6cc63eefa642311d644.png

pc26a_model.g1t 13.13 MB · 64 downloads

pc26a_model.elixir.gz from post #355 is required

is there a way to get this mod without the nude with dark skin

On 3/6/2021 at 10:11 AM, ojisan184 said:

It's a material setting of g1m.
There are several types of material, such as skin, cloth, and so on.
The cloth material is assigned to the 5.vb of pc20b.
If you want to change the assignment, open the PC20B_MODEL_default.g1m by hex editor.
It takes time for me to explain in detail, so someday I may do it, probably, maybe.
Or ask Google about it. The important factor is in 0x00010008 section of g1m.

PC20B_MODEL_default.g1m_001.png.38f3bfcaf1b44d1cd323e4651cc4a5c3.png

I give you a g1m file in which I assigned the skin material to the 5.vb.
Please use it for your importing and analyzing.

PC20B_MODEL_default.g1m 1.45 MB · 67 downloads

以前にojisan184氏が発言されていましたが,
クラウディアの胸と前胸部での色の違いができてしまっています。
PC21bのg1mファイルをエディターで見てみましたが,自分では5.vbや6.vbの「cloth」や「skin」にあたる部分を見つけ出すことができませんでした。どなたか該当部位をお教えいただければと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

Mr. ojisan184 was mentioned before,
There is a color difference between Claudia's chest and precordium.
I looked at the g1m file of PC21b with an editor, but I couldn't find the part corresponding to "cloth" or "skin" of 5.vb or 6.vb. I would like someone to tell me the relevant part.Thank you very much.

Spoiler

737882890_3.thumb.png.595bb556e24856288df5c69bbc8887e5.png

6 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said:

以前にojisan184氏が発言されていましたが,
クラウディアの胸と前胸部での色の違いができてしまっています。
PC21bのg1mファイルをエディターで見てみましたが,自分では5.vbや6.vbの「cloth」や「skin」にあたる部分を見つけ出すことができませんでした。どなたか該当部位をお教えいただければと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

Mr. ojisan184 was mentioned before,
There is a color difference between Claudia's chest and precordium.
I looked at the g1m file of PC21b with an editor, but I couldn't find the part corresponding to "cloth" or "skin" of 5.vb or 6.vb. I would like someone to tell me the relevant part.Thank you very much.

Reveal hidden contents

737882890_3.thumb.png.595bb556e24856288df5c69bbc8887e5.png

I'm not familiar with hex editing the g1m but, you can use g1m_xml and look for the <Submesh idx = "5"> then change the Attribute value to 2 and Material value to 1.

image.png.8654d77f14b97ce8f8e9e016717e3a97.png

27 minutes ago, kaz_69 said:

I'm not familiar with hex editing the g1m but, you can use g1m_xml and look for the <Submesh idx = "5"> then change the Attribute value to 2 and Material value to 1.

image.png.8654d77f14b97ce8f8e9e016717e3a97.png

I'm sorry for the very rudimentary question, but when I opened the g1m file with g1m_xml of g1mtool, the BIN file came out. Can you tell me how to make this look like the "source code?" On the screen?

28 minutes ago, amanesugi1029 said:

I'm sorry for the very rudimentary question, but when I opened the g1m file with g1m_xml of g1mtool, the BIN file came out. Can you tell me how to make this look like the "source code?" On the screen?

It should be like this when you use the tool

image.png.bc338c9ac29258333edabc77fc50f7a0.png 

Edit the xml file using notepad or notepad++.

To recompile it, just drag the xml file to g1m_xml.

35 minutes ago, kaz_69 said:

ツールを使うとこんな感じになります

image.png.bc338c9ac29258333edabc77fc50f7a0.png 

メモ帳またはnotepad ++を使用してxmlファイルを編集します。

再コンパイルするには、xmlファイルをg1m_xmlにドラッグするだけです。

Thank you for letting me know. It seems that I can change it well, so I will try it as it is. Thank you for your kindness.

16 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said:
  Hide contents

135479963_.thumb.png.851ec9e75f1daea5bbe715c3d9166dab.png

クラウディアの全裸MODを制作してみました。パティと同じようにModerchan氏の体型を使用させていただいています。皆様に解決方法を教えて頂きいたおかげです。まだまだ細かい修正箇所はあるとは思いますが,なんとか完成できました。本当にありがとうございました。

I made a naked mod for Claudia. I am using Moderchan's body shape like Patty. Thanks to everyone for telling me how to solve it. I think there are still some minor corrections, but I managed to complete it. I'm really thankful to you.

pc21b_model.elixir.gz 6.64 MB · 173 downloads pc21b_model.g1t 16.61 MB · 192 downloads

Great mod man thanks. But some outlines from her dress are still present. Just in case you didn't know. 

Atelier Ryza 2  Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Screenshot 2021.03.26 - 16.11.25.44.png

1 hour ago, hotNess16 said:

Great mod man thanks. But some outlines from her dress are still present. Just in case you didn't know. 

Atelier Ryza 2  Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Screenshot 2021.03.26 - 16.11.25.44.png

ご指摘を頂きましてありがとうございます。ドレスのラインや脇の色むらが「細かい修正箇所」と思っています。特にドレスのラインは以前にご質問をさせて頂いたのですが、自分では解決出来ませんでした。DDSファイルでの該当箇所をご指摘頂ける等の解決方法が分かりましたら、私にお教え頂けると大変ありがたいです。

Thank you for pointing out.  I think that the line of the dress and the uneven color on the side are "small correction points".  Especially for the dress line, I asked a question before, but I couldn't solve it myself.  If you find a solution such as pointing out the relevant part in the DDS file, I would be very grateful if you could let me know.

15 minutes ago, amanesugi1029 said:

ご指摘を頂きましてありがとうございます。ドレスのラインや脇の色むらが「細かい修正箇所」と思っています。特にドレスのラインは以前にご質問をさせて頂いたのですが、自分では解決出来ませんでした。どなた様かにDDSファイルでの該当箇所をご指摘頂けると私の手でも修正が可能になるのですが、、

Thank you for pointing out.  I think that the line of the dress and the uneven color on the side are "small correction points".  Especially for the dress line, I asked a question before, but I couldn't solve it myself.  If anyone can point out the relevant part in the DDS file, I can correct it, but ...

Unfortunately, the only knowledge I have when it comes to modding is through 3DMigoto and Blender. And I'm still learning Blender atm. 

52 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

Unfortunately, the only knowledge I have when it comes to modding is through 3DMigoto and Blender. And I'm still learning Blender atm. 

私もこの掲示板で色々お聞きしながら勉強している最中です。これからも一緒に頑張っていきましょう。

I am also studying while listening to various things on this bulletin board.  Let's continue to do our best together.

1 hour ago, amanesugi1029 said:

私もこの掲示板で色々お聞きしながら勉強している最中です。これからも一緒に頑張っていきましょう。

I am also studying while listening to various things on this bulletin board.  Let's continue to do our best together.

The remaining skirt lines can be deleted simply by hiding mesh Nos. 3 and 4 (which are skirt parts) of PC21B_MODEL_default.g1m using g1m_hide.exe.

23 minutes ago, fiore99 said:

The remaining skirt lines can be deleted simply by hiding mesh Nos. 3 and 4 (which are skirt parts) of PC21B_MODEL_default.g1m using g1m_hide.exe.

なるほど、以前も教えて頂いてg1m_hideを試みたのですがうまく使えてなかったのですね。週明けになってしまいますが再挑戦してみます。いつも的確に教えて頂きありがとうございます。

I see, I tried g1m_hide after telling me before, but I couldn't use it well.  It will be the beginning of the week, but I will try again.  Thank you for always telling me exactly.

Hi guys, anyone know how to convert atelier ryza 2 textures from pc/switch version to ps4? i have try this mods on my ps4 modded but work only the models with blank textures.

If anyone have experience with texture mods can help me pls? I want to use this mods on my ps4.