Gorzius Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 4 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said: クラウディアのスカートの縁を消したいのですが,DDSファイルで,どの部分に該当するかご存じの方いらっしゃいますか? どうやらいくつかのテクスチャが組み合わさっているようで,探すのに難儀しています。。 I'd like to erase the edges of Claudia's skirt. Do you know which part of the DDS file it corresponds to? Apparently some textures are combined and it's hard to find. .. Reveal hidden contents Reveal hidden contents The solution I've found to this kind of issue: Don't generate mipmaps when exporting to DDS. 2
amanesugi1029 Posted March 18, 2021 Posted March 18, 2021 3 hours ago, Gorzius said: The solution I've found to this kind of issue: Don't generate mipmaps when exporting to DDS. 教えて頂きまして,ありがとうございます。 自分のやり方が悪いのですが,minmap作成無しだとG1tRepackが使えず,Gust toolの方だと更衣室でCTDしてしまいました。テクスチャ全消しでは,ふちが消えることも(肌も消えますが)確認できましたので,可能であれば単純にテクスチャの部分を消したいです。。。 Thank you for letting me know. My method is bad, but I couldn't use G1tRepack without creating minmap, and I ended up CTD in the changing room with Gust tool. With all texture erasing, I was able to confirm that the edges disappeared (although the skin also disappeared), so I would like to simply erase the texture part if possible. .. ..
kaz_69 Posted March 19, 2021 Posted March 19, 2021 16 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said: クラウディアのスカートの縁を消したいのですが,DDSファイルで,どの部分に該当するかご存じの方いらっしゃいますか? どうやらいくつかのテクスチャが組み合わさっているようで,探すのに難儀しています。。 I'd like to erase the edges of Claudia's skirt. Do you know which part of the DDS file it corresponds to? Apparently some textures are combined and it's hard to find. .. Reveal hidden contents Reveal hidden contents You can use g1m_hide to hide mesh that way outlines won't be rendered. 2
amanesugi1029 Posted March 19, 2021 Posted March 19, 2021 1 hour ago, kaz_69 said: You can use g1m_hide to hide mesh that way outlines won't be rendered. 教えていただきありがとうございます。 しばらくPC作業ができないため,週明けにまたこの方法で挑戦してみます。お知恵をいただきありがとうございました。 Thank you for teaching. I can't work on the PC for a while, so I'll try this method again at the beginning of the week. Thank you for your wisdom.
Gorzius Posted March 19, 2021 Posted March 19, 2021 1 hour ago, kaz_69 said: You can use g1m_hide to hide mesh that way outlines won't be rendered. I've downloaded the latest version of the vagonumero13 tools, but I'm getting "Unsupported G1MF version: 30303334 (34)" when trying to use any of the g1m tools extracted from the elixir files. Am I doing something wrong, or am I using the wrong g1m tools?
kaz_69 Posted March 19, 2021 Posted March 19, 2021 3 hours ago, Gorzius said: I've downloaded the latest version of the vagonumero13 tools, but I'm getting "Unsupported G1MF version: 30303334 (34)" when trying to use any of the g1m tools extracted from the elixir files. Am I doing something wrong, or am I using the wrong g1m tools? Yeah, Make sure you've changed this. I think someone posted on this topic on how to mod the g1m. Just follow these steps 1
fiore99 Posted March 20, 2021 Posted March 20, 2021 I herein summarize some means for editing vertex group in blender 2.8 or later version. (1) For copying weight values from vertex group A to vertex group B in a single object, you can use Vertex Weight Mix (頂点ウェイト合成) modifier. (2) For copying weight values of vertex group(s) from object X to object Y, you can use Data Transfer (データ転送) modifier. With Data Transfer modifier, you can copy weight values of all the vertex groups from object X to object Y at once. With Data Transfer modifier, alternatively, you can copy weight values from vertex group A of object X to vertex group B of object Y. 4
Gorzius Posted March 20, 2021 Posted March 20, 2021 New Gust Tools version was released to address the issue with special/international characters. https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases/tag/v1.31 Just tried it, works with moderchan's Japanese folder names too. 1
Sephrit Posted March 22, 2021 Posted March 22, 2021 On 3/14/2021 at 1:02 PM, Joe Average said: I made a recolor of my previous post (#595) with tan skin, matching eye color, and golden metalic parts. I wanted to use the default grey clothing for the tan version but it seems the model.elixir.gz was causing random unsymetrical light-blue tint of the right sleeve. It is much less noticable with the dark green clothing so I just reused it. One of these days I need to read through the forum and learn how to edit the model.elixir.gz files... pc26a_model.g1t 13.13 MB · 64 downloads pc26a_model.elixir.gz from post #355 is required is there a way to get this mod without the nude with dark skin 1
FateM Posted March 23, 2021 Posted March 23, 2021 Anyone know which file are these images in? I look for days but can't find it. Spoiler
Nigol Posted March 24, 2021 Posted March 24, 2021 On 3/16/2021 at 12:31 PM, ddsrx said: do you know if it still works on the 1.03 version? thanks in advance. Sight, no yet another version, another font change. Here is the updated files PS4input v6 (PACK00_01.PAK & PACK00_04_01.PAK) (v1.03).rar 1
amanesugi1029 Posted March 24, 2021 Posted March 24, 2021 On 3/6/2021 at 10:11 AM, ojisan184 said: It's a material setting of g1m. There are several types of material, such as skin, cloth, and so on. The cloth material is assigned to the 5.vb of pc20b. If you want to change the assignment, open the PC20B_MODEL_default.g1m by hex editor. It takes time for me to explain in detail, so someday I may do it, probably, maybe. Or ask Google about it. The important factor is in 0x00010008 section of g1m. I give you a g1m file in which I assigned the skin material to the 5.vb. Please use it for your importing and analyzing. PC20B_MODEL_default.g1m 1.45 MB · 67 downloads 以前にojisan184氏が発言されていましたが, クラウディアの胸と前胸部での色の違いができてしまっています。 PC21bのg1mファイルをエディターで見てみましたが,自分では5.vbや6.vbの「cloth」や「skin」にあたる部分を見つけ出すことができませんでした。どなたか該当部位をお教えいただければと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Mr. ojisan184 was mentioned before, There is a color difference between Claudia's chest and precordium. I looked at the g1m file of PC21b with an editor, but I couldn't find the part corresponding to "cloth" or "skin" of 5.vb or 6.vb. I would like someone to tell me the relevant part.Thank you very much. Spoiler 4
kaz_69 Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 6 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said: 以前にojisan184氏が発言されていましたが, クラウディアの胸と前胸部での色の違いができてしまっています。 PC21bのg1mファイルをエディターで見てみましたが,自分では5.vbや6.vbの「cloth」や「skin」にあたる部分を見つけ出すことができませんでした。どなたか該当部位をお教えいただければと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Mr. ojisan184 was mentioned before, There is a color difference between Claudia's chest and precordium. I looked at the g1m file of PC21b with an editor, but I couldn't find the part corresponding to "cloth" or "skin" of 5.vb or 6.vb. I would like someone to tell me the relevant part.Thank you very much. Reveal hidden contents I'm not familiar with hex editing the g1m but, you can use g1m_xml and look for the <Submesh idx = "5"> then change the Attribute value to 2 and Material value to 1. 3
amanesugi1029 Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 27 minutes ago, kaz_69 said: I'm not familiar with hex editing the g1m but, you can use g1m_xml and look for the <Submesh idx = "5"> then change the Attribute value to 2 and Material value to 1. I'm sorry for the very rudimentary question, but when I opened the g1m file with g1m_xml of g1mtool, the BIN file came out. Can you tell me how to make this look like the "source code?" On the screen?
kaz_69 Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 28 minutes ago, amanesugi1029 said: I'm sorry for the very rudimentary question, but when I opened the g1m file with g1m_xml of g1mtool, the BIN file came out. Can you tell me how to make this look like the "source code?" On the screen? It should be like this when you use the tool Edit the xml file using notepad or notepad++. To recompile it, just drag the xml file to g1m_xml. 2
amanesugi1029 Posted March 25, 2021 Posted March 25, 2021 35 minutes ago, kaz_69 said: ツールを使うとこんな感じになります メモ帳またはnotepad ++を使用してxmlファイルを編集します。 再コンパイルするには、xmlファイルをg1m_xmlにドラッグするだけです。 Thank you for letting me know. It seems that I can change it well, so I will try it as it is. Thank you for your kindness.
Popular Post amanesugi1029 Posted March 26, 2021 Popular Post Posted March 26, 2021 Spoiler クラウディアの全裸MODを制作してみました。パティと同じようにModerchan氏の体型を使用させていただいています。皆様に解決方法を教えて頂きいたおかげです。まだまだ細かい修正箇所はあるとは思いますが,なんとか完成できました。本当にありがとうございました。 I made a naked mod for Claudia. I am using Moderchan's body shape like Patty. Thanks to everyone for telling me how to solve it. I think there are still some minor corrections, but I managed to complete it. I'm really thankful to you. pc21b_model.elixir.gz pc21b_model.g1t 25
hotNess16 Posted March 26, 2021 Author Posted March 26, 2021 16 hours ago, amanesugi1029 said: Hide contents クラウディアの全裸MODを制作してみました。パティと同じようにModerchan氏の体型を使用させていただいています。皆様に解決方法を教えて頂きいたおかげです。まだまだ細かい修正箇所はあるとは思いますが,なんとか完成できました。本当にありがとうございました。 I made a naked mod for Claudia. I am using Moderchan's body shape like Patty. Thanks to everyone for telling me how to solve it. I think there are still some minor corrections, but I managed to complete it. I'm really thankful to you. pc21b_model.elixir.gz 6.64 MB · 173 downloads pc21b_model.g1t 16.61 MB · 192 downloads Great mod man thanks. But some outlines from her dress are still present. Just in case you didn't know. 4
amanesugi1029 Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 1 hour ago, hotNess16 said: Great mod man thanks. But some outlines from her dress are still present. Just in case you didn't know. ご指摘を頂きましてありがとうございます。ドレスのラインや脇の色むらが「細かい修正箇所」と思っています。特にドレスのラインは以前にご質問をさせて頂いたのですが、自分では解決出来ませんでした。DDSファイルでの該当箇所をご指摘頂ける等の解決方法が分かりましたら、私にお教え頂けると大変ありがたいです。 Thank you for pointing out. I think that the line of the dress and the uneven color on the side are "small correction points". Especially for the dress line, I asked a question before, but I couldn't solve it myself. If you find a solution such as pointing out the relevant part in the DDS file, I would be very grateful if you could let me know. 2
hotNess16 Posted March 26, 2021 Author Posted March 26, 2021 15 minutes ago, amanesugi1029 said: ご指摘を頂きましてありがとうございます。ドレスのラインや脇の色むらが「細かい修正箇所」と思っています。特にドレスのラインは以前にご質問をさせて頂いたのですが、自分では解決出来ませんでした。どなた様かにDDSファイルでの該当箇所をご指摘頂けると私の手でも修正が可能になるのですが、、 Thank you for pointing out. I think that the line of the dress and the uneven color on the side are "small correction points". Especially for the dress line, I asked a question before, but I couldn't solve it myself. If anyone can point out the relevant part in the DDS file, I can correct it, but ... Unfortunately, the only knowledge I have when it comes to modding is through 3DMigoto and Blender. And I'm still learning Blender atm. 1
amanesugi1029 Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 52 minutes ago, hotNess16 said: Unfortunately, the only knowledge I have when it comes to modding is through 3DMigoto and Blender. And I'm still learning Blender atm. 私もこの掲示板で色々お聞きしながら勉強している最中です。これからも一緒に頑張っていきましょう。 I am also studying while listening to various things on this bulletin board. Let's continue to do our best together. 1
fiore99 Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 1 hour ago, amanesugi1029 said: 私もこの掲示板で色々お聞きしながら勉強している最中です。これからも一緒に頑張っていきましょう。 I am also studying while listening to various things on this bulletin board. Let's continue to do our best together. The remaining skirt lines can be deleted simply by hiding mesh Nos. 3 and 4 (which are skirt parts) of PC21B_MODEL_default.g1m using g1m_hide.exe. 3
amanesugi1029 Posted March 26, 2021 Posted March 26, 2021 23 minutes ago, fiore99 said: The remaining skirt lines can be deleted simply by hiding mesh Nos. 3 and 4 (which are skirt parts) of PC21B_MODEL_default.g1m using g1m_hide.exe. なるほど、以前も教えて頂いてg1m_hideを試みたのですがうまく使えてなかったのですね。週明けになってしまいますが再挑戦してみます。いつも的確に教えて頂きありがとうございます。 I see, I tried g1m_hide after telling me before, but I couldn't use it well. It will be the beginning of the week, but I will try again. Thank you for always telling me exactly. 1
Danyfury Posted March 29, 2021 Posted March 29, 2021 Hi guys, anyone know how to convert atelier ryza 2 textures from pc/switch version to ps4? i have try this mods on my ps4 modded but work only the models with blank textures. If anyone have experience with texture mods can help me pls? I want to use this mods on my ps4.
WillTheLion Posted April 2, 2021 Posted April 2, 2021 On 3/3/2021 at 9:33 AM, Monty-R said: Ryza's Fuck You Sony T-Shirt. Them soy drinkers. Atelier Ryza 2 - Ryza Fuck You Sony.zip 3.26 MB · 138 downloads This is excellent! Love that you got a Senran Kagura character on the front to represent a game they censored. Them censoring that series led to the creator of the series, Takeshi(?), to quit working at the company that was making them. So yes, Fuck Sony indeed! 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now