Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1379, in execute
    for filename in self.files:
TypeError: '_PropertyDeferred' object is not iterable

On 4/2/2022 at 3:44 PM, KEITH0318 said:

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1379, in execute
    for filename in self.files:
TypeError: '_PropertyDeferred' object is not iterable

I think, this script is compatible up to blender 2.83.
Hence, please use blender 2.83.

On 3/1/2021 at 3:39 AM, Joe Average said:

@k0kelivecl

After you have "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN" extracted from PACK00_01.PAK (use same method as PACK00_02.PAK) you will want to place "gust_g1t.exe" from 'gust tools' into the "ipu" or "ui" folders. If you are inside the "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu" folder, you can click-and-drag "still_sleep_02.g1t" onto "gust_g1t.exe". This will create a new folder named "still_sleep_02". Inside of this folder you'll see "000.dds" that you can edit with GIMP or another software. When exporting back to .dds the compression seems to be 'BC1 / DXT1' for the "ipu" folder contents but some of the "ui" folder contents still use 'BC3 / DXT5'. Once you have your new image in the "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu\still_sleep_02" folder you'll want to back out to the "ipu" folder and click-and-drag the "still_sleep_02" folder onto "gust_g1t.exe". This will update the "still_sleep_02.g1t" and will automatically create a backupup file (still_sleep_02.g1t.bak). If you try sleeping in the game and this does not happen, try another compression/export option.

I was testing various things with "still_mix_result_02.g1t" and ended up just taking two portrait orentation pictures and leaving the middle black because the center is mostly covered by the item anyways...

photo.png.3307c474c16ee46f4a980bcb48b70a9d.png

1486206289_photo2.png.f85ed98457c17ec2e2e958ed79ca5a96.png

I also did some work on the "a22_chara_stl01.g1t" and "a22_chara_stl02.g1t" to change the Battle Results pictures. These are a bit tricky because you want a transparent background and the size is very picky (I keep like I need to crop off more of Klaudia's image)

photo.png.f1cce67c6a1eacbff538f6149ad9b0ae.png

*art above is from artists 'koikawa minoru' & 'azto dio'*

May I ask for g1t of nude battle and item result screens like this ? I've seen some excellent ones posted on sankaku but I couldn't find any download links ?

Also does anyone have g1t and elixir files of full nude Klaudia ? The only one I could find here is the BDSM one and I'd prefer full nude.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 4:49 AM, WF666 said:

Can you upload the Serri one? I seen your other post but it's slightly different

1 hour ago, Keiryaku said:

I know @moderchan_steam but it links to a spreadsheet without atelier mods, is that the one you refer to?

Moderchan got in trouble with Koei Tecmo due to images in his twitter for some of his mods in other Atelier games. You would have to get into the discord for the non-public updated spreadsheet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I see that the thread is mostly dead, but anyways im trying to put multiple mods on switch and for some reason only the ones named with an "A" works (PC20A,PC21A,PC24A) and for example PC20E, PC20H, PC24C, PC21E won't work, I would like some help to make those work properly 

• 3 weeks later...

I hope someone can help me, i am trying to mod atelier ryza 2 on my switch, following the same path for ryza 1 wich was:
Atmosphere\contents\0100D1900EC80000\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC00E

Doing it like this:
Atmosphere\contents\01009A9012022000\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC20A

But mods doesn't work, any idea or tip? Or the path for this game is not the same as the previous one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 9:46 AM, k0kelivecl said:

3 days ago I wrote on twitter to @Ratflat the Japanese creator of the original mod of the ryza gal since I was interested in improving the design and making a more pronounced neckline to ryza's blouse .... I edited a possible design in it which enlarges the neck but for these modifications it is no longer enough just to modify the texture files ... you have to enter the 3d model with blender or some other program...

EtMwHSIXAAAnVHs.jpg

Does anyone have the files for this?