whereay Posted April 8, 2022 Posted April 8, 2022 can anyone please upload original pc20d_model.elixir.gz ?
fiore99 Posted April 8, 2022 Posted April 8, 2022 On 4/2/2022 at 3:44 PM, KEITH0318 said: Python: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.0\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1379, in execute for filename in self.files: TypeError: '_PropertyDeferred' object is not iterable location: <unknown location>:-1 I think, this script is compatible up to blender 2.83. Hence, please use blender 2.83.
Ostenr Posted April 16, 2022 Posted April 16, 2022 On 3/1/2021 at 3:39 AM, Joe Average said: @k0kelivecl After you have "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN" extracted from PACK00_01.PAK (use same method as PACK00_02.PAK) you will want to place "gust_g1t.exe" from 'gust tools' into the "ipu" or "ui" folders. If you are inside the "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu" folder, you can click-and-drag "still_sleep_02.g1t" onto "gust_g1t.exe". This will create a new folder named "still_sleep_02". Inside of this folder you'll see "000.dds" that you can edit with GIMP or another software. When exporting back to .dds the compression seems to be 'BC1 / DXT1' for the "ipu" folder contents but some of the "ui" folder contents still use 'BC3 / DXT5'. Once you have your new image in the "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu\still_sleep_02" folder you'll want to back out to the "ipu" folder and click-and-drag the "still_sleep_02" folder onto "gust_g1t.exe". This will update the "still_sleep_02.g1t" and will automatically create a backupup file (still_sleep_02.g1t.bak). If you try sleeping in the game and this does not happen, try another compression/export option. I was testing various things with "still_mix_result_02.g1t" and ended up just taking two portrait orentation pictures and leaving the middle black because the center is mostly covered by the item anyways... I also did some work on the "a22_chara_stl01.g1t" and "a22_chara_stl02.g1t" to change the Battle Results pictures. These are a bit tricky because you want a transparent background and the size is very picky (I keep like I need to crop off more of Klaudia's image) *art above is from artists 'koikawa minoru' & 'azto dio'* May I ask for g1t of nude battle and item result screens like this ? I've seen some excellent ones posted on sankaku but I couldn't find any download links ? Also does anyone have g1t and elixir files of full nude Klaudia ? The only one I could find here is the BDSM one and I'd prefer full nude. 1
hachikuji0 Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 RYZA2's acceleration running animation is too strange, anyone can change the animation into RYZA1??
X-potato-121 Posted May 1, 2022 Posted May 1, 2022 Anyone has moderchan ryza 2 mod? He has removed it probably because of copyright or something, I've already tried to search for long time
Zero_Fucks_Given Posted May 2, 2022 Posted May 2, 2022 i have his new website link ill dm if people get back to modding this game there are still some girls who arent nude
LionMagnus Posted May 2, 2022 Posted May 2, 2022 On 3/7/2021 at 4:49 AM, WF666 said: 完結 Ryza MOD Reveal hidden contents pc20e_model.elixir.gz 3.82 MB · 1,441 downloads pc20e_model.g1t 12.22 MB · 1,407 downloads Klaudia MOD Reveal hidden contents pc21d_model.elixir.gz 1.08 MB · 1,338 downloads pc21d_model.g1t 10.71 MB · 1,216 downloads Can you upload the Serri one? I seen your other post but it's slightly different 1
Zero_Fucks_Given Posted May 4, 2022 Posted May 4, 2022 This thread is going to get locked if yall don't stop with the dm requests 1
jpackinwood Posted May 4, 2022 Posted May 4, 2022 1 hour ago, dafalln1 said: This thread is going to get locked if yall don't stop with the dm requests At this point, I hope it happens. I'm tired of loading this thing back up every time it gets bumped and it's this shit again. 1
dixshi Posted May 9, 2022 Posted May 9, 2022 1 hour ago, Keiryaku said: Could you link to the twitter at least? You can search "moderchan" for moderchan's twitter and iskw232 for the other modder's twitter, where there is a link to his website. 1
Keiryaku Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 (edited) I know @moderchan_steam but it links to a spreadsheet without atelier mods, is that the one you refer to? Edited May 11, 2022 by Keiryaku
dixshi Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 1 hour ago, Keiryaku said: I know @moderchan_steam but it links to a spreadsheet without atelier mods, is that the one you refer to? Moderchan got in trouble with Koei Tecmo due to images in his twitter for some of his mods in other Atelier games. You would have to get into the discord for the non-public updated spreadsheet.
OH No Im Here Posted June 23, 2022 Posted June 23, 2022 Oh, hello. I'm new here. Sorry if I being like an idiot but how can I install those mod then?
debrisxxx Posted August 12, 2022 Posted August 12, 2022 Well I see that the thread is mostly dead, but anyways im trying to put multiple mods on switch and for some reason only the ones named with an "A" works (PC20A,PC21A,PC24A) and for example PC20E, PC20H, PC24C, PC21E won't work, I would like some help to make those work properly
NamaeNarax Posted September 1, 2022 Posted September 1, 2022 I hope someone can help me, i am trying to mod atelier ryza 2 on my switch, following the same path for ryza 1 wich was: Atmosphere\contents\0100D1900EC80000\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC00E Doing it like this: Atmosphere\contents\01009A9012022000\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC20A But mods doesn't work, any idea or tip? Or the path for this game is not the same as the previous one?
leopardo0411 Posted September 9, 2022 Posted September 9, 2022 (edited) Does anyone know where to find this mod? I already found it: https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/19 Edited September 9, 2022 by leopardo0411 7
darcyen Posted September 17, 2022 Posted September 17, 2022 On 2/4/2021 at 9:46 AM, k0kelivecl said: 3 days ago I wrote on twitter to @Ratflat the Japanese creator of the original mod of the ryza gal since I was interested in improving the design and making a more pronounced neckline to ryza's blouse .... I edited a possible design in it which enlarges the neck but for these modifications it is no longer enough just to modify the texture files ... you have to enter the 3d model with blender or some other program... Does anyone have the files for this?
darcyen Posted September 17, 2022 Posted September 17, 2022 On 9/9/2022 at 6:27 PM, leopardo0411 said: Does anyone know where to find this mod? I already found it: https://ux.getuploader.com/Ryza/download/19 where does this file go?
yamacho Posted September 17, 2022 Posted September 17, 2022 9 hours ago, darcyen said: Does anyone have the files for this? here you go. pc20d_model.elixir.gz pc20d_model.g1t 1
yamacho Posted September 17, 2022 Posted September 17, 2022 9 hours ago, darcyen said: where does this file go? ↓ \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ui a22_chara_stl01.g1t a22_chara_stl02.g1t a22_chara_stl05.g1t a22_chara_stl07.g1t 2
darcyen Posted September 17, 2022 Posted September 17, 2022 (edited) 1 hour ago, yamacho said: ↓ \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ui a22_chara_stl01.g1t 1.33 MB · 1 download a22_chara_stl02.g1t 1.33 MB · 0 downloads a22_chara_stl05.g1t 1.33 MB · 0 downloads a22_chara_stl07.g1t 1.33 MB · 0 downloads Thank you!!!! Edited September 17, 2022 by darcyen
darcyen Posted September 17, 2022 Posted September 17, 2022 1 hour ago, yamacho said: here you go. pc20d_model.elixir.gz 1.23 MB · 1 download pc20d_model.g1t 13.54 MB · 1 download Thank you!!!! When RatFlat first made these I wish he release the original he made to bad he only release a alternate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now