Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

Does anyone know of an uncensored mod for Atelier Firis? I thought I'd give the game a try but noticed there was weird shadowing under her skirt just like Patty has in Ryza 2. I hate censorship which is why I ask, and sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place but couldn't find a Firis mod forum so posted here since it's most active. Appreciate any help thanks.

東方に伝わるという壊れた鎧を入手したライザがパティの鎧を作りました。

錬金中にフィーが邪魔をしたために,大事な部分が隠れていませんが,壊れた鎧をもう使い切ってしまい,再錬金は不可能です。←という設定です^^

今回はSkyrim LE「AkabirSamurai-作者不明」のデータを使用させて頂きました。

Spoiler

1092202904_4.thumb.png.5754cc1c92a461fd4e3e883dfcf5004d.png

pc24d_model.g1tpc24d_model.elixir.gz

Spoiler

227526691_4.thumb.png.cd9ebfa519aea37b77c6148e42d21924.png

pc24e_model.g1tpc24e_model.elixir.gz

On 27/1/2021 at 15:09, Hoffinator said:

Estoy en el juego en este momento y hay una textura húmeda para el atuendo predeterminado de Ryza cuando llueve, pero no para ninguno de los otros colores o atuendos. Me pregunto si fue un descuido de su parte no incluirlo para el disfraz sin chaqueta y los cambios de color, o si fue intencional. Tampoco incluyeron la textura húmeda para el atuendo original. Aún no lo he probado con la natación, pero funciona cuando llueve.

Ryza wet tex.png

no man, when one enters the character files only the pc20a (the original model) has a pc20a_wet (the model with wet texture) I don't know why they didn't do it with the others ... but it's complicated in the end if one wanted to to do something with the others I would have to put them on the pc20a and make a normal version and a wet one

something i wondered about too, though last year i only saw mods for putting ryza ( and cosplays) in skyrim and a few other games on nexus, not mods actually for ryza

i thought there might be other forums with  mod sharing, even tried looking for some jap ones

6 hours ago, newbioform said:

¿Qué pasó con Nexus? Recuerdo que solía albergar mods Ryza 1. Es bueno tener un buen depósito central para los mods de fan y también les da más exposición a los mods.

I would like someone to bring some mods or combine them with those of ryza 2 ... for example I would love to see ryza with the shirt of Ryza 2 but with the pleated miniskirt that they had modeled in ryza 1 ... there was a skin in particular that they had put a thong on her

2 minutes ago, HUNK RE2 said:

what name is that mod?

I don't know its real name myself because I cannot read japanaese. I'm just using google translate to match up the text in the twitter post and the getuploader link. It should be the one at the top of the list until they post something else. Newer items are always seem to be at the top of the getuploader list.

On 3/7/2021 at 12:48 PM, amanesugi1029 said:

WF666様のMODを利用させて頂きました。

またModerchan様のライザの全裸MODのデーターを使わせていただきました。

そして何よりfiore99様,手取り足取り丁寧に教えてくださって本当にありがとうございました。

皆さんのおかげで納得のいくものが作ることができました。本当にありがとうございました。

I used WF666's MOD.
Also, I used the data of Moderchan's Liza's naked MOD.
And above all, thank you very much, fiore99, for kindly teaching me how to take steps.
Thanks to everyone, I was able to make something that I was satisfied with. I'm really thankful to you.

On 3/11/2021 at 8:27 PM, amanesugi1029 said:

東方に伝わるという壊れた鎧を入手したライザがパティの鎧を作りました。

錬金中にフィーが邪魔をしたために,大事な部分が隠れていませんが,壊れた鎧をもう使い切ってしまい,再錬金は不可能です。←という設定です^^

今回はSkyrim LE「AkabirSamurai-作者不明」のデータを使用させて頂きました。

上記のMODはパティの脇に隙間ができてしまっていたため,14kw23様にアドバイスを頂き修正をさせて頂きました。1535395033_5.thumb.png.60a407dd45a5e255ec993b506ebcb32e.png

修正前                  修正後(巨乳化)                修正後(武者)

<巨乳化>

pc24a_model.g1tpc24a_model.elixir.gz

<武者ー白>

pc24e_model.g1tpc24e_model.elixir.gz

<武者ーピンク>

pc24d_model.g1tpc24d_model.elixir.gz

I took a look at moderchan's new Ryza mod to see if I could remove the white jacket. It seems the side of the boobs does not have anything underneath the jacket. ?

I noticed something when trying to extract the .dds files from the .g1t...

"gust_g1t.exe" preforms differently when by itself than when it is in the same folder as the other gust_tools 1.30 files. The .g1t files can be opened by "gust_g1t.exe" when it is in another folder. For whatever reason I had been making a copy of only "gust_g1t.exe" to place in the same folder that had the .g1t files I was working on.

6 hours ago, Joe Average said:

I noticed something when trying to extract the .dds files from the .g1t...

"gust_g1t.exe" preforms differently when by itself than when it is in the same folder as the other gust_tools 1.30 files. The .g1t files can be opened by "gust_g1t.exe" when it is in another folder. For whatever reason I had been making a copy of only "gust_g1t.exe" to place in the same folder that had the .g1t files I was working on.

Had the same issue, found the cause:

The gust tool stops when it's trying to create the folder for the unpacked files when there are special characters in the folder path. (In my case it was an "á" character, but tha same thing is caused by the Japanese folder names from moderchan's mods)

I've found 2 workarounds for this:

1. Rename the folder in the folder path with the special character in its name.
  2. Create the folder manually gust tool would create before unpacking the g1t file. (E.g. if you're working with pc20b_model.g1t, create a folder called pc20b_model right next to it.)

Edit: Looks like gust_pak gives an error message too on this. (And it looks like it's the only gust tool to do so) 70545180_gusterror.png.a8db35f85062c64f2d67439707cec659.png

今回パティのMODを作るときに苦労したのですが,Blender2.83で
例えば頂点グループA,B,Cがあって
右肩の頂点1(A:0.7 , B:0.3)
右肩の頂点2(A:0.8 , B:0.2)
ウエイトがかかっていた場合。

左肩を対象化すると
左肩の頂点1(A:0.7 , B:0.3)
左肩の頂点2(A:0.8 , B:0.2)
となってしまいます。

これを
左肩の頂点1(A:0.7 , C:0.3)
左肩の頂点2(A:0.8 , C:0.2)
へと変更したい時は,どのような機能を使えばよいのですか?
変更したい頂点は1個だけでなく,複数にあるので手作業では厳しいのです。。。

左肩の頂点Bを削除して,合計で1になるように残りのウエイトを割り振る機能であったり・・
Bのウエイトの値を変えずにCに置換できたりすればよいのですが。

ご存じな方いらっしゃいましたら,教えていただけるとありがたいです。

I had a hard time making Patty's mod this time, but with Blender 2.83
For example, there are vertex groups A, B, C
Right shoulder apex 1 (A: 0.7, B: 0.3)
Right shoulder apex 2 (A: 0.8, B: 0.2)
When weight is applied.

When targeting the left shoulder
Left shoulder apex 1 (A: 0.7, B: 0.3)
Left shoulder apex 2 (A: 0.8, B: 0.2)
It will become.

this
Left shoulder apex 1 (A: 0.7, C: 0.3)
Left shoulder apex 2 (A: 0.8, C:0.2)
What kind of function should I use when I want to change to?
It is difficult to change manually because there are multiple vertices that you want to change, not just one. .. ..

It is a function to delete the vertex B of the left shoulder and allocate the remaining weight so that it becomes 1 in total ...
I wish I could replace it with C without changing the weight value of B.

If anyone knows about it, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

1 hour ago, amanesugi1029 said:

今回パティのMODを作るときに苦労したのですが,Blender2.83で
例えば頂点グループA,B,Cがあって
右肩の頂点1(A:0.7 , B:0.3)
右肩の頂点2(A:0.8 , B:0.2)
ウエイトがかかっていた場合。

左肩を対象化すると
左肩の頂点1(A:0.7 , B:0.3)
左肩の頂点2(A:0.8 , B:0.2)
となってしまいます。

これを
左肩の頂点1(A:0.7 , C:0.3)
左肩の頂点2(A:0.8 , C:0.2)
へと変更したい時は,どのような機能を使えばよいのですか?
変更したい頂点は1個だけでなく,複数にあるので手作業では厳しいのです。。。

左肩の頂点Bを削除して,合計で1になるように残りのウエイトを割り振る機能であったり・・
Bのウエイトの値を変えずにCに置換できたりすればよいのですが。

ご存じな方いらっしゃいましたら,教えていただけるとありがたいです。

I had a hard time making Patty's mod this time, but with Blender 2.83
For example, there are vertex groups A, B, C
Right shoulder apex 1 (A: 0.7, B: 0.3)
Right shoulder apex 2 (A: 0.8, B: 0.2)
When weight is applied.

When targeting the left shoulder
Left shoulder apex 1 (A: 0.7, B: 0.3)
Left shoulder apex 2 (A: 0.8, B: 0.2)
It will become.

this
Left shoulder apex 1 (A: 0.7, C: 0.3)
Left shoulder apex 2 (A: 0.8, C:0.2)
What kind of function should I use when I want to change to?
It is difficult to change manually because there are multiple vertices that you want to change, not just one. .. ..

It is a function to delete the vertex B of the left shoulder and allocate the remaining weight so that it becomes 1 in total ...
I wish I could replace it with C without changing the weight value of B.

If anyone knows about it, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

If you need only one of weight B and C and you want to replace weight C values with weight B values,
you can use Vertex Weight Mix (頂点ウェイト合成) modifier with Replace weights as Mix Mode to replace weight C values with weight B values, and then you can delete weight B.
For convenience, I recommend diving the object into left and right parts, modifying only the left part, and then unifying the parts into the whole object.
For details, please also see https://horohorori.com/blender-note/modifiers/modify/about-vertex-weight-mix-modifier/.

7 hours ago, fiore99 said:

If you need only one of weight B and C and you want to replace weight C values with weight B values,
you can use Vertex Weight Mix (頂点ウェイト合成) modifier with Replace weights as Mix Mode to replace weight C values with weight B values, and then you can delete weight B.
For convenience, I recommend diving the object into left and right parts, modifying only the left part, and then unifying the parts into the whole object.
For details, please also see https://horohorori.com/blender-note/modifiers/modify/about-vertex-weight-mix-modifier/.

VertexWeightMixで無事に頂点のウエイトを移すことができました。いつも的確なアドバイスをしてくださって本当にありがとうございます。

I was able to safely transfer the weight of the apex with VertexWeightMix. Thank you very much for always giving me accurate advice.

I made a recolor of my previous post (#595) with tan skin, matching eye color, and golden metalic parts. I wanted to use the default grey clothing for the tan version but it seems the model.elixir.gz was causing random unsymetrical light-blue tint of the right sleeve. It is much less noticable with the dark green clothing so I just reused it. One of these days I need to read through the forum and learn how to edit the model.elixir.gz files...

photo.png.05b3045d94d5d6cc63eefa642311d644.png

pc26a_model.g1t

pc26a_model.elixir.gz from post #355 is required

On 3/13/2021 at 5:18 AM, Joe Average said:

This twitter user made a new Ryza mod. It seems there is a verion with and without nipples.

I've made some modifications to the nippleless version, removed the accessories and the lower part of the coat, also recolored the panties.

There's a glitch in it, a small line can be seen behind Ryza's back that can be seen from certain angles from the sides, but couldn't figure out where that comes from.

To be used with moderchan's elixir file from the twitter post above from #587.

Untitled.thumb.png.91d91cd472f008a8bcaed8d3fafa7225.png

PC20a_MODEL.g1t

11 hours ago, Togurolucifer said:

is it possible to get rid of the shoes in the swimsuit mod for ryza 2?

The swimsuit mods were directly ripped from the Nintendo Switch version as they havent't been released on PC yet. While they do work with the PC version, something is different about them and so far all our efforts to modify them ended up in failure.