LordSpawn Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 19 hours ago, rick0699 said: @LordSpawn No, post #276. From me. meant the actual mod for the non wet version said you need the model or w/e for non wet version lkooking for that installed the "wet" version
Arleth Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 On 2/16/2021 at 11:35 AM, maenseal44 said: lol, i edit her face. Ryza2_LoveFace_pc20a.zip 26.58 MB · 419 downloads Thanks! That's nice. Can I ask you to apply same face to Ryza Sea Breeze Blouse and Summer Adventure costume?
mantoudark Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 On 2/3/2021 at 10:04 AM, aflamingo said: Summer Adventure without some accessories, slightly different colors (red shorts and the leather, to match the color scheme of her new outfit): pc20g_model.g1t 15.42 MB · 103 downloads Sea Breeze Blouse without some accessories (v1): pc20b_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 163 downloads Sea Breeze Blouse without some accessories (v2): pc20b_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 49 downloads Just removed the triangular thing and the side pocket of her boot. Sophie without backpack: pc20m_model.g1t 12.8 MB · 224 downloads Can you share the elixir file of Sophie?
Popular Post ojisan184 Posted February 17, 2021 Popular Post Posted February 17, 2021 It was a long way. pc26a.zip 25
hotNess16 Posted February 17, 2021 Author Posted February 17, 2021 17 minutes ago, ojisan184 said: It was a long way. pc26a.zip 15.39 MB · 40 downloads Thanks. Going to install this after I install the update and reunpack the pak files. 1
rick0699 Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 @LordSpawn Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I'm not 100% sure, but did you put the "chest expose" mod in the pc20a_wet folder? If I'm thinking of the same "chest expose" mod, the file is named pc20b_model.g1t. You have to rename it pc20a_wet.g1t and leave the pc20a_wet.elixir where it is. I think it should work, but I haven't tried it. I think any mod will work in the pc20a_wet folder as long as you rename it to pc20a_wet.g1t. I'm very new to using mods, so I could be wrong. Also, I think that the only costume folder that you can have become wet is the pc20a_wet folder. It's the only one that has a _wet variation. Again, I could be wrong.
k0kelivecl Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 4 hours ago, rick0699 said: @LordSpawn Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I'm not 100% sure, but did you put the "chest expose" mod in the pc20a_wet folder? If I'm thinking of the same "chest expose" mod, the file is named pc20b_model.g1t. You have to rename it pc20a_wet.g1t and leave the pc20a_wet.elixir where it is. I think it should work, but I haven't tried it. I think any mod will work in the pc20a_wet folder as long as you rename it to pc20a_wet.g1t. I'm very new to using mods, so I could be wrong. Also, I think that the only costume folder that you can have become wet is the pc20a_wet folder. It's the only one that has a _wet variation. Again, I could be wrong. I'll tell you ... the elixir.gz model of pc20a is completely different from pc20a_wet, like c, dye ... these 4 are similar and you can replace both the elixir and the .g1t for the textures ... if you put the one of the pc20a in pc20a_wet will never work for you ... first with regard to textures when you unzip the textures of pc20a ... the 000.dds layer is the one with the color of the clothes and the skin ... different is with the 20a_wet that like all the other b, c, d and e are in 006.dds ... my advice is that if it is exclusive to the 20a ... if it is texture ... I would take the original wet ... with the G1tRePack I would grab the 000 layer and change its name to 006 to enter it into the new one ... and if it is with respect to a modeling ... there it is to get into blender, take the 2 models and save the layer so that it works in the other .... difficult the same because the blender in my case at least when I try to open an already modified model I get problems. ..
kinkanon Posted February 17, 2021 Posted February 17, 2021 removed cliffs hat, mask and the ribbons attached to his wrist to his trousers from his normal costume. i set it as the c folder( second option in game) as b is the summer version and the texture mapping is different, but you can set it as default if you want just remember to rename it pc25a pc25c_model.g1t 3
rick0699 Posted February 18, 2021 Posted February 18, 2021 @k0kelivecl I wasn't telling him to rename the elixir.gz file, I said he should leave the elixir.gz that's already in the pc20a_wet folder in there (I already have an elixir.gz in there, but it could be from a different mod that I installed and not the base game, I'm not sure). The "chest expose" mod (which is named pc20b_model.g1t) he is trying to install doesn't come with an elixir.gz file. That's what he should rename to pc20a_wet.g1t. I assume that a mod for pc20b works if you rename it to pc20a and use the original pc20a_wet. Am I correct on this? But, thanks for the explanation. It should come in handy.
kunobanget Posted February 18, 2021 Posted February 18, 2021 Hi, could someone please make a mods of Klaudia’s costume without leggings? Either the old or new costume is fine. Thanks heaps!
Zero_Fucks_Given Posted February 18, 2021 Posted February 18, 2021 5 hours ago, kunobanget said: Hi, could someone please make a mods of Klaudia’s costume without leggings? Either the old or new costume is fine. Thanks heaps! 14kw23 on Twitter has that and more check him out
Nigol Posted February 18, 2021 Posted February 18, 2021 19 hours ago, rick0699 said: @k0kelivecl The "chest expose" mod (which is named pc20b_model.g1t) he is trying to install doesn't come with an elixir.gz file. That's what he should rename to pc20a_wet.g1t. I assume that a mod for pc20b works if you rename it to pc20a and use the original pc20a_wet. Am I correct on this? I think you are confused that "chest exposed" mod you are talking about here and the wet version here, both have an elixir and both are named pc20a and pc20a_wet not pc20b, you are mixing different mods are we aren't talking about the same thing. For the mod I linked, you need to replace the elixir file also. For this mod in particular there is no need to rename.
rick0699 Posted February 19, 2021 Posted February 19, 2021 2 hours ago, Nigol said: I think you are confused that "chest exposed" mod you are talking about here and the wet version here, both have an elixir and both are named pc20a and pc20a_wet not pc20b, you are mixing different mods are we aren't talking about the same thing. For the mod I linked, you need to replace the elixir file also. For this mod in particular there is no need to rename. It's possible. I thought he was talking about the mod that's actually called "chest expose" from post #277. I just rechecked and it is only the pc20b_model.g1t in the download. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/161226-atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-nude-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3279709
Joe Average Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 This twitter user made a nice Serri mod 5
Joe Average Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 I took moderchan's new Serri mod and edited the textures a bit to make 2 versions. Normal version with only the brooch and bottle removed pc26b_model.g1t (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365) Tan version with brooch and bottle removed. Underwear is recolored black and apron is recolored white/beige. pc26b_model.g1t (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365) 5
aflamingo Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 On 2/17/2021 at 11:56 AM, mantoudark said: Can you share the elixir file of Sophie? I'm using the shorter coat mod posted here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1257290/discussions/0/3115896179323071734/
kunobanget Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 Hi, would someone please kindly tweak Ryza's hot pants into mini skirt? Sorry am not good with blender. Perhaps something like Iris's skirt from Atelier Iris 3 will be intriguing. Thanks heaps!
mechamaiden78 Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 On 2/7/2021 at 7:24 AM, Joe Average said: New Ryza mod from this twitter user Weird request but can some edit this so only one of the breasts is exposed and the other is covered?
Joe Average Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 I was playing with moderchan's new Serri mod more and made this pc26b_model.g1t (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365) 4
Navylian Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 22 minutes ago, Joe Average said: I was playing with moderchan's new Serri mod more and made this pc26b_model.g1t 15.75 MB · 10 downloads (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365) That escalated quickly xD. Very nice job there guys 1
hakai322 Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 On 2/18/2021 at 6:34 AM, kinkanon said: removed cliffs hat, mask and the ribbons attached to his wrist to his trousers from his normal costume. i set it as the c folder( second option in game) as b is the summer version and the texture mapping is different, but you can set it as default if you want just remember to rename it pc25a pc25c_model.g1t 11.85 MB · 16 downloads pls make a version of his black outfit with no Hat only.
hotNess16 Posted February 20, 2021 Author Posted February 20, 2021 5 hours ago, Joe Average said: I was playing with moderchan's new Serri mod more and made this pc26b_model.g1t 15.75 MB · 49 downloads (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365) Can you make the same thing only without the tan please?
Joe Average Posted February 21, 2021 Posted February 21, 2021 1 hour ago, hotNess16 said: Can you make the same thing only without the tan please? I adjusted the nipple color a bit to go with the skin. The leopard print underwear with pale skin doesn't work for me at all but if this is what you want... lol pc26b_model.g1t (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365) 3
mario6714 Posted February 21, 2021 Posted February 21, 2021 On 2/10/2021 at 12:59 AM, ojisan184 said: This is WIP, but I'll start the game with it now. I hope someone will improve it. P.S. This is based on the mod of moderchan for Ryza 1. Thanks a lot. pc20a.zip 6.88 MB · 954 downloads Can i use in nintendo switch?
hotNess16 Posted February 21, 2021 Author Posted February 21, 2021 3 hours ago, Joe Average said: I adjusted the nipple color a bit to go with the skin. The leopard print underwear with pale skin doesn't work for me at all but if this is what you want... lol pc26b_model.g1t 15.75 MB · 26 downloads (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365) Thanks man I just prefer Serri in her og skin tone not being racist or anything lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now