zax Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 You could just take Megalovs body (the ass is there, and imba boobs too), add thunder thighs and bam... its done! No need to release "prototypes" and so on.
Monsto Brukes Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 Great work! I love the body, but I have to be honest, I love boobs too so the ZGGB-T is my favorite. Is it possible in the future for you to release it?Cant say anything at this time..Understood. Dont worry, i cant say when but do expect new zggb with big breasts in the future. May it will be zggb-t or entirly new...it is difficult to make more than one bodies and make the mods for all of them so may be i will release both original zggb and zggb-t some day but cant promise on that...I'm still not sure i understand why you don't release those things that have a clear demand. It wouldn't be the first time someone released something and said "There will be no follow up or support" and just left it to the digital winds. There's demand, you've posted promotional pics and keep talking about them. If you're not going to release them and don't want to hear about it, it's not quite the way to go abotu it. So look... if you release a breasty version, i'll do the rebuild of Aureolean that I keep threatening to do (with varying sizes and tones of areola) and include this body in compatibility. Look sir its not like that, in the main post i posted the pictures only to show that from where i started and where i am heading with this mod and i am not talking about that if some one asks something releated to zggb-t or zggb then i think i have to reply to that. And zggb is always about big thighs and big butt, it wasnt about big breasts..i did made the zggb-t with bigger breasts but didnt like it and make the breasts smaller and also told about it which means right now none of the zggb has bigger breasts, yeh all the of them have different breasts size but its not too much of a difference.. When i said i cant release zggb and zggb-t but i will make a new one and release it and i did..right now i am working on the armors and shemale version for it. And if i am saying that i will make another one may be then i am not saying it so people stop asking about zggb-t, i am saying because i want to make another one with the breasts and i will going to work on it. About the promise that i cant make is about releasing previous zggbs not about making another body with bigger breasts. Some of the guys are still liking zggb-t over zggb-r because of the breasts but as i said it doesnt have bigger breasts any more.. The reason i dont want to release previous zggb because i dont want to, just think of them as a prototypes. I am not showing of zggb or zggb-t and i am not posting any pictures since i released zggb-r, everything i am doing right now is about zggb-r.. I dont mean any dis-respect and ask everyone to understand my decision..And i personally think zggb-r has better curves than previous versions.. I am sorry if someone doesnt like my decision or still thinks that i am showing of zggb or zggb-t which i am not... I just hope no one gets mad at me...cheers Don't get me wrong... I'm not mad about anything, I'm a bit confused. the sig with the prominently linked minus gallery, then you have the historical work in your sig and it's featured (pics and significant text) in the op to this thread. Because of this it continues generating requests and people are asking questions about it because of that prominent visibility. So if you have no intention of releasing it, why mention it at all let alone feature it? That's the confusing part. I would suggest the apology and discussion of historical versions be moved to another thread; that this thread be focused on the releases that are available; that if there is something that you have no intention of releasing, then don't mention it. At this point I'd even suggest taht you remove mention of it; that your OP not even mention discussions of the past. As time goes on and people find this thread, it will continue to generate discussion of things that you have no intention of releasing. just to be clear: When you prominently display the work, people will ask you about them. It has cluttered up the relevant discussion about your released works with requests for unreleased work followed by your refusal. (Yes I know . . . my post here contributes to that noise.) If you want to talk about the historical stuff, it would be better off in a different thread. Then this thread can be reserved for discussion about what you HAVE released. Nobody that has aggressively come at you has been angry or mad. They're frustrated. No retailer in the world has something on display or on their website, also in their inventory, then refuses to sell it when people ask about it. It's clear that people like the historical work; from the screens it looks well done. A solution is that it could be released in another thread where you say in the op "I'm never going to look at this thread again, there will be no updates or support". At that point you could clear out those requests and discussions from this thread to that thread and keep this one focused on supported releases. All that notwithstanding, my offer still stands. I'm looking forward to when the booby version is done and I'll make Aureolean compatible.
Zaselim Posted May 9, 2013 Author Posted May 9, 2013 I wanted to make a thread about the evolution about zggb mods, and wanted to show that where zggb-r is coming from..That is all..its been a long time since i updated my signature and i am going to change it with zggb-r.. And yes i forgot to mention in the request section about zggb and zggb-t and going to do it now.. I was waiting for ninghiem race so that i can work on that mod and didnt check it yet..I am busy with my data moving from one disk to another only gettin 5-6 hrs of free time per day and out which 3-4 hrs goes with the power outage..now we re having 12 hrs of power outage (for one hr after ever hr) so as soon as i will move the data i will post two armors ,i was working on, after checking it in the game and then i gonna work on some armors and then i will check the ninghiem race mod. I think zggb-r needs alteast 10-15 armors, after that if i will work on other body mod by slowing down the zggb-r progress then it wont be too bad for zggb-r..
Blow Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 Zaselim, I still support you and think that ZGGB-R is a great work of yours. I am satisfied with that, and I'm grateful that you are there to continue to develop armors for us even with your situation in real life. Guys, honestly, if he wants to keep the other bodies private, than that is his wish and please do respect it. He was kind enough to share a release made specifically for the community, so please let him at least have something to himself. I just don't want to see Zaselim driven away by feeling over-stressed trying to meet demands, it shouldn't be that way. It doesn't hurt to show progress over time up to now, since it shows us the work he put into it. It's not showcasing a product we can't get if he already released it for us. It's already possible to tweak the body to your liking if need be.
Monsto Brukes Posted May 10, 2013 Posted May 10, 2013 I've not said anything negative, bashing or hateful. Matter of fact, exactly the opposite. I made suggestions that would allow him to continue to focus, would satisfy the requesters (whether or not he releases anything else) AND minimize future requesters. I even offered to extend my meager mod to cover his work.
Zaselim Posted May 10, 2013 Author Posted May 10, 2013 @monsto; no you didnt say anything negative. What i mean was ofcourse if i decline someone's request it might create a negative feeling..So in request section i added 'no requests for zggb and zggb-t'..
Zaselim Posted May 11, 2013 Author Posted May 11, 2013 Ok guys i think i am in serious troube.. I use skyrim mod manager lite and after recovering my data i ran it and after loading it uninstalled all the mods one by one by saying broken mod. But i re-installed all of them but when i ran the game no mod was activated. I closed and the game and mod manager and re opened it and it opened very quicly like it does when no mod is installed which means there is something wrong with the manager. I ran the game without the manager but the mods dont neend manager to load weren't loaded as well... What do u think i am missing?
Deedlit Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 Ok guys i think i am in serious troube.. I use skyrim mod manager lite and after recovering my data i ran it and after loading it uninstalled all the mods one by one by saying broken mod. But i re-installed all of them but when i ran the game no mod was activated. I closed and the game and mod manager and re opened it and it opened very quicly like it does when no mod is installed which means there is something wrong with the manager. I ran the game without the manager but the mods dont neend manager to load weren't loaded as well... What do u think i am missing? try going at SkyrimPrefs.ini and change the [Launcher] bEnableFileSelection=0 To [Launcher] bEnableFileSelection=1 besides that remove the read-only attribute of all skyrim folder, idk just trying help
Monsto Brukes Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 Similar to the whole failing HD thing... it's a matter of "what you know will work" vs inconvenience. I would suggest this: rename the current skyrim dir. reinstall the game from scratch. If you do that and the game works something in the game config went tits up. you can either go back and try to fix it, or you can accept the new install and move forward from there. the game does not work, then there's something in your non-skyrim install . . . it could be anything from a mismatched skse/skyrim version to shitty mouse drivers that make the game puke. hope for number 1.
Monsto Brukes Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 @monsto; no you didnt say anything negative. What i mean was ofcourse if i decline someone's request it might create a negative feeling..So in request section i added 'no requests for zggb and zggb-t'.. I wish you luck with that approach. We all know that people that CAN read, DON'T. yeah you can talk about the history and growth... but as soon as you publish pics, people will see the pics, without reading the post, and then request it.
Zaselim Posted May 11, 2013 Author Posted May 11, 2013 Similar to the whole failing HD thing... it's a matter of "what you know will work" vs inconvenience. I would suggest this: rename the current skyrim dir. reinstall the game from scratch. If you do that and the game works something in the game config went tits up. you can either go back and try to fix it, or you can accept the new install and move forward from there. the game does not work, then there's something in your non-skyrim install . . . it could be anything from a mismatched skse/skyrim version to shitty mouse drivers that make the game puke. hope for number 1. I am having this issue with having game in diff hdd, But when install it in the hdd i replaced with the faulty one mods are working without the mod manager but there are some which work only with mode manager. When i ran mod manager for this install then after loading it gave me the same error about broken mods and uninstalled 3 mods then it kinda stayed on checking process(it didnt hang, in the process window it was using the ram and cpu/resources but wasnt moving a head(i waited for 3-4 hrs then restarted the windows). From 6pm yesterday to tomorrow 8am we wont have power outage. Installed the game to a new path again and ran the mod manager and it started creating a new restoring point for some settings and its been 9+ hrs and isnt competed yet. Now its close to 70%..lets see what happens..may i jave to use a diff manager now may NMM.
Zaselim Posted May 11, 2013 Author Posted May 11, 2013 ok i gained nothing after 20+ hrs of trying.. Now i'm going with the upto date skyrim that i recovred and copied it to the new HDD that i replace with the faulty one (it was working fine with all the manual mods) and by the way i don't need to install skyrimm my skyrim is kinda portable like..Doesn't need install. So now i install the nexus mod manager but how do i install the mods which don't have fomod folder, it doesn't install .eps files and the ninghiem race i just downloaded wont install either(there is nothing in the fomod folder that NMM supports) and its a NMM recommended mod.. Any help with NMM, how do i install my eps (old and the new ones i'm going to make) files in NMM Edited: So it automatically add the esp files..I get it.. Ok guys why my ninghiem race only shows the head and there's also something brownish on the forehead. (Nevermind about the body i copied the meshes in the wrong folder).
Zaselim Posted May 11, 2013 Author Posted May 11, 2013 I was right to not to release the armors before checking, there's some skin revealing on Jade's costume in some poses..also noticed that the 1st armors also has some skin revealing in some poses as well..But for now i'm gonna correct the jade's armor..Then release it today with the 2nd armor(the one in the pics i uploaded some days ago)
Zaselim Posted May 11, 2013 Author Posted May 11, 2013 Thread Updated 11th May 2013 @11:58:pm 1st Armor update (two armors), Added origin story.. I didn't mention skyheels becuase there's a textures issue i am having with it with the feet and nails...So use it if you wanna use it
Huniken Posted May 12, 2013 Posted May 12, 2013 Hey thanks man for the new armors! Just what I needed, some fresh equipment to go with the awesome body! Those thunder legs, I wonder if we could get Chinese outfit and Chun Li outfit from street fighter converted to ZGGB-R? I'm used to it now ;D
Zaselim Posted May 12, 2013 Author Posted May 12, 2013 O u mean neo's oriental armor, i have it for my zggb, i will try to add it in the next update..i want to add atleast 5 armors for the next update..
Zaselim Posted May 12, 2013 Author Posted May 12, 2013 @ forest: I was checking ninghiem race and some of the eyebrows dont show, just a brownish layers appears on the forehead, i installed the eyenrows pack as well..
Zaselim Posted May 12, 2013 Author Posted May 12, 2013 Looks great with the Ningheim. PLZ tell me the mod name of that dagger/sword
Monsto Brukes Posted May 12, 2013 Posted May 12, 2013 I didn't say it but I would seriously recommend trying to avoid NMM. after using Mod Organizer, you'll see immediatly that you don't have anywhere near the same control over the mods. With MO you can easily have many different versions of your mod installed and switch between them without fuss... just flip a couple checkboxes and start the game. Absolutely not so in nmm. If you got your problems cleared up, great; ignore me. If not you're way better off trying other solutions. NMM is not your solution.
Zaselim Posted May 12, 2013 Author Posted May 12, 2013 I didn't say it but I would seriously recommend trying to avoid NMM. after using Mod Organizer, you'll see immediatly that you don't have anywhere near the same control over the mods. With MO you can easily have many different versions of your mod installed and switch between them without fuss... just flip a couple checkboxes and start the game. Absolutely not so in nmm. If you got your problems cleared up, great; ignore me. If not you're way better off trying other solutions. NMM is not your solution. things right now are looking fine with NMM but i also downloaded the mod organizer and tried it before NMM but when i tried to drag the mods on the MO window nothing happened... And i also managed to shift between mods as well so for the time being i'm going with NMM if something happens in the future i will switch to MO because it supports more (quantity) mods than NMM.. The most important thing is the plugins file lolzzz (didn't bothered it before and accidently copied it as a backup and it saved me now)
Recommended Posts