yura322 Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 having a bad day thats all, having electricity outage for 4 our after every one hour..i was editing the post from 4 to 5 pm then bam electricity outage..Going to do it now, i hope i will edit the post completely in 30 mins because the electricity will go out again in 30 mins at 11:00 pm So it will be no release today ? No it did lolz Can i add you as a frnd? Of course today i will start convert ivy armor special for you
Zaselim Posted April 24, 2013 Author Posted April 24, 2013 having a bad day thats all, having electricity outage for 4 our after every one hour..i was editing the post from 4 to 5 pm then bam electricity outage..Going to do it now, i hope i will edit the post completely in 30 mins because the electricity will go out again in 30 mins at 11:00 pm So it will be no release today ? No it did lolz Can i add you as a frnd? Of course today i will start convert ivy armor special for you Thanks bro, I hope you'll like the mod despite some mistakes in it. If you didn't read all 4 request plz read them
MariaH79 Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 Thank you, cant wait to try^^ Hope your day gets better, frequent power outage is no fun:>
Geist Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 Well I got it and tried it out, really nice job, well done! It looks great
Zaselim Posted April 24, 2013 Author Posted April 24, 2013 Thanks for liking the mod.. No, i heard that there's some work going on in the grid station so that is the reason..I think it will go on like that for 3-4 days...
Zaselim Posted April 24, 2013 Author Posted April 24, 2013 Requests updated to 5th.. Please read the request section, and if you can then please help out...
anominous Posted April 24, 2013 Posted April 24, 2013 downloading right now... mmm my characters will look sooo good. Thank you.
prq Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 Great work! Well done! Question: in this gallery of yours "ZGGB Original Version Gallery http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5" where are those black heels/sandals in the last screenshots from? Thanks!
LEDAHGRIM Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 Requests updated to 5th.. Please read the request section, and if you can then please help out... I have the IVY armor from soul calibur, Do you still need it? if so just post here and I will upload it to mega.
thelisgreat Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 is there anyway for a big breasted and big butt version ..would love her to look like my girlfriend thxxx bro
Zaselim Posted April 25, 2013 Author Posted April 25, 2013 is there anyway for a big breasted and big butt version ..would love her to look like my girlfriend thxxx Sorry sir, zggb-t is private like zggb, i will be making one more mod and i cant promise but may be the new one will have big breasts along with the big butt. I am waiting for a certain race mod to release, going to make a body for that race mod..if you heard then its a neighem race mod.
Zaselim Posted April 25, 2013 Author Posted April 25, 2013 Requests updated to 5th.. Please read the request section, and if you can then please help out... I have the IVY armor from soul calibur, Do you still need it? if so just post here and I will upload it to mega. Yura is converting the ivy armor and i dont know if he has it ot not, if you can upload it then it will be wounderful, may be yura will need it if he doesnt have the original.
Zaselim Posted April 25, 2013 Author Posted April 25, 2013 Great work! Well done! Question: in this gallery of yours "ZGGB Original Version Gallery http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5" where are those black heels/sandals in the last screenshots from? Thanks! I will upload them soon , actually ZGGB-R has different set of textiues so when i equipped the high heels the textures of the feet went wrong. I just have to replace the feet textures in nifskope then add it to my armor esp file then i'll upload it... I'll do this first when i get the time.
Zaselim Posted April 25, 2013 Author Posted April 25, 2013 Hey Zas what skin texture are you using here? I mean the texture not the sweat effect I know that is fair skin. Thanks! Its the combination of Basvanbeu's, some other CBBE textures,cant remember the names and fair skin..
5shackles Posted April 25, 2013 Posted April 25, 2013 I really appreciate your fantastic job,sir! :shy: I gonna try your body right away. And Thanks again. :cool:
Zaselim Posted April 25, 2013 Author Posted April 25, 2013 I really appreciate your fantastic job,sir! :shy: I gonna try your body right away. And Thanks again. :cool: Thanks you sir...
w4r2 Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 excellent work, which you use weapons mob? im sorry me bad English
LEDAHGRIM Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 Thanks you sir... Ok, I'll Upload the IVY armor just in case it's needed as a resource. I tried your body and it's wonderful! Only thing that bothered me a little bit was the breast size and that for the moment it doesn't have BBP (better bouncing proportions) like the original CHSBHC. But that's just personal taste so don't let it bother you, I would like to know if a version with slightly bigger breast will be made tough. Once again, A wonderful body mod and I personally have it on my favorites. Hope BBP or TBBP get's added for the boob bouncing but nevermind since it's great as it is now! EDIT: Here's the IVY armor link: https://mega.co.nz/#!Y49HUIyQ!NmqhkSRfHhd7tIU42CqFODicFAUc_Xs-JleAYouFgKI Good luck!
Phygnos Posted April 26, 2013 Posted April 26, 2013 Yeah, I don't get the deal with Mediafire. Some content lasts forever, some gets removed right away. It seems completely random, even with the same subject matter. Anyway, here it is on Mega: [removed link per request]
Zaselim Posted April 26, 2013 Author Posted April 26, 2013 Thanks you sir... Ok, I'll Upload the IVY armor just in case it's needed as a resource. I tried your body and it's wonderful! Only thing that bothered me a little bit was the breast size and that for the moment it doesn't have BBP (better bouncing proportions) like the original CHSBHC. But that's just personal taste so don't let it bother you, I would like to know if a version with slightly bigger breast will be made tough. Once again, A wonderful body mod and I personally have it on my favorites. Hope BBP or TBBP get's added for the boob bouncing but nevermind since it's great as it is now! EDIT: Here's the IVY armor link: https://mega.co.nz/#!Y49HUIyQ!NmqhkSRfHhd7tIU42CqFODicFAUc_Xs-JleAYouFgKI Good luck! Thanks for the armor, No sir i want it to be tbbp (both breasts and butt so badly lolz) The reason its not tbbp like my mod ZGGB-T because i am not good with paint weights, the only way i know is by skin wrapping and its not working well, in game i see black circles on the butt and well as you can see the breasts are smaller in ZGGB-R and after adding skin of ZGGB-T by skin wrapping the rib cage was also moving along with the breasts and when i increased the size in race menu the rib cage also increased. i was kind of funny and bad.. That is why i requested help from anyone to make it TBBP in the request section...
Recommended Posts