TAWOBAE - TAWOBA Extended

View File

Main content

• TAWOBA and Bikini Ascended merged in this mod

• Female bikinis (CBBE SE and 3BA): optimized for no(less) clipping, added environment maps, when missing

• Male bikinnis (SOS): all new male bikinis

• Distribution in Skyrim: edited leveled lists and outfits in Creation kit for distributing Bikini outfits in skyrim

• As of 1.30 the Nordic Carved outfit for males and females is addedand distributed, you will find the book at the smith of Windhelm (at the table). The meshes were optimized for aMidianborn NordicCarved textureset (probably needs to be converted to SE). If you use a different texture set, the results may vary.

• Redid most Items of type Breastplate

Additional content

Some female thongs have ABBA funktionality. They will change the form according to your arousal. In order to work, you will need the latest mod version of ABBA. If you do not have ABBA, you will have the maximum Aroused form displayed ingame. There are non ABBA variants available. Build the Non ABBA vaiant via slider toggle in Bodyslide.

NEW

• HIMBO Bodyslides (HIMBO v4)
  • NakedDefeat_TAWOBAE Patch added (in the download file)
  • lots of small changes and tweaks

Dependencies

All Skyrim DLCs

SOS – Schlongs of skyrim

3BA CBBE oder CBBE Body for female

SOS or HIMBO (v4) for male

Racemenu

Installation

• Download the file
  • Use your favored Mod tool for installation.
  • Build the meshes in Bodyslide with your favored Body shape. Sofar available CBBE for Females and SOS for Males. SOS bodyslides added with this mod.

Build instructions:

Spoiler

• Start Bodyslide

• Activate in "Filter by Group" the Options "CBBE SE TAWOBAE" and "SOS SE TAWOBAE".

• Filter the outfits for "CBBE"

• Click on Settings button. Down under reference skelleton click "Browse" and choose "skeleton_female_sse.nif", click "Open" button and then "OK"

• Choose body shape and Batch build the CBBE outfits

• Change for Male skelleton. Click on Settings button. Down under reference skelleton click "Browse" and choose "skeleton_male_sse.nif", click "Open" button and then "OK"

• Filter the outfits for "SOS"

• Choose body shape (only one available) and Batch build the SOS outfits

• DONE!

Notes:

Installation on a new game works best. Installaton mid game works too, but only new spawned NPCs will have the new outfits. With console you can update the outfit for a NPC with " resetinventory" command. Creating a clean save should resett all NPCs in skyrim. There are lots of "Howto make a clean save" out there.

This mod is made with using Cathedral armory and aMidionborn Armor textures. Install Cathedral armory first, overwrite with aMidianborn. If you do not use those mods, some your outfits ingame wont use environment maps (will look dark/dull)

ToDo

Restructured bodyslide files  (Done)

Female 3BA Bodyslides   (Done)

Nordic Armor  (Done)

HIMBO Bodyslides (Done)

Glas Outfits and after that hopefully Imperial Outfits (with imperial outfit i will try something new, hope it works as inended)

Additional Files and Patches included in the main download, check out the folder and the readme:

SL Survival .json file for keywords

TAWOBAE patch for immersive Wenches, it distributes TAWOBAE oufists to the wenches

TAWOBAE patch for SL Aroused modified by BakaFactory, it distributes keywords among the TAWOBAE items. Those are needed in several mods made/modified by BakaFactory

TAWOBAE patch for Naked Defeat (needed, because of the unique file structure of TAWOBAE)

Additional Files and Patches not in main download:

Credits:

Nisetanaka for original TAWOBA and Bikini Ascend

Kofman77 for his TAWOBA (used as starting point with his pemission)

Johnnywang13 for Cathedral armory

kryptopyr for aMidianborn Book of Silence

kartoffels for Quality cubemaps and permission to use assets

kreiste for the HIMBO Body

Changelog archive

Spoiler

v1.40

• HIMBO Bodyslides (HIMBO v4)
  • NakedDefeat_TAWOBAE Patch added (in the download file)
  • lots of small changes and tweaks

v1.30

• NordicCarved Outfit for Male (SOS) and Female (SE and 3BA) added and distributed in Skyrim. The book is at the smith in windhelm.
  • Fix: a lot of clipping and weight paint corrections
  • Patches for several mods( see the list) updated and in main download included
  • Redid most Items of type Breastplate

v1.21

• removed Immersive wenches as master

v1.20

• Update of 3BA bodyslides to v2  (CBBE 3BA (3BBB) v2.06)
  • Update of Keywords:
    • All Bodyparts but Bra and Thong got keywords changed from "ArmorCuirass" to "ClothingRing" => Mods and Vanilla game when determining if naced or not consider only  Thong and Bra slots. This is needed for more consistency and immersion for mods and vanilla game. The "ClothingRing" keyword skill allows the items to be enchanted.
    • Added missing keywords
  • Lots of small tweaks and adjustments across all all Bodyslides
  • Added several Patches and files for other mods

Version 1.12

3BA Bodyslides

lots of smal fixes

Version 1.10    (2021.01.29)

Restructured bodysle files, corrected more clipping issues.

Restructured Wolf Boots => added a Thigh II (Long boots and short boots are now the same, bvut the diversity is not lost, because Thigh II added. Priority system did not work wery well). Will add something new for Boots in future

Version 1.0  (2021.01.16)

some spelling and text edits, new MEGA link in the download section

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/15/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    All Skyrim DLCs ,SOS – Schlongs of skyrim, CBBE or 3BA CBBE body, SOS or HIMBO(v4),Racemenu
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

34 minutes ago, Doreen666 said:

Hi!

I get an error opening the zip file.

you probably did not extract the zip file first. MO2 at least can not handle multi-file .zips. 1 Step edownload 2 files, 2 step extract multi file zip to 1 zip. 3 step install

30 minutes ago, Doreen666 said:

I did. Tried extracting with both winrar and 7zip, tried renaming the files. I think the 2nd file isn't being recognized as continuation.

i reuploaded the files, i do not know why, but the file names get changed after uploading. change the names to

TAWOBAE 1. 0.zip.001

TAWOBAE 1. 0.zip.002

and it should work. (delete everything before the letter "T" in the names

anyone an idea, why the files get renamed after upload?

11 minutes ago, Tiress said:

So.. if I understand it correctly.. in comparison to TAWOBA Remastered, this one offers Male bikinis, partial ABBA support and better textures, while it lacks the support for CBBE SMP and CBBE 3BBB (3BA) bodies, right?

sofar correct, this mod also distributes the outfits. most NPCs should use them.

better textures is somewhat overstretching it. i created a small number of textures. mostly i have for textures cathedral armoment and aMidianborn silent books mods from nexus.

i do not have SMP, i use CBP with collisions. this mod supports that

this is the first release. i have plans for more.

what is the difference between normal CBBE body with physics and CBBE 3BBB (3BA) body? i see only difference in the breast bone count. is this correct or do i miss something?

if it is only the breast bones, then 3BA bodyslides need only the parts, with breast bones redone/reworked?

Works fine for female, male i got problems. Found some male bandits nude without hands and feet. Took everything they got and then they become nude with hands and feet. How do you turn of leveled list for male? I have SOS but my bodyslide skill are limited. Tried you recipe but ended up like i wrote. 

5 hours ago, Tiress said:

So.. if I understand it correctly.. in comparison to TAWOBA Remastered, this one offers Male bikinis, partial ABBA support and better textures, while it lacks the support for CBBE SMP and CBBE 3BBB (3BA) bodies, right?

The majority of Bikinis use whatever appropriate texture you already have on file.

At least, that's how they used to work.

52 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

I use BHUNP

There are BHUNP conversions available on the Nexus.

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Very interesting. Does this mod maintain the same mesh naming convention as the underlying mods? I use BHUNP so life will be much easier for me if I can just batch replace the female bodyslide output rather than having to go one at a time through the meshes.

it does mostly, but i changed the slots from earlier version to what DD uses, you will still have to check the files and adjust the partition slots

46 minutes ago, PerFylk said:

Works fine for female, male i got problems. Found some male bandits nude without hands and feet. Took everything they got and then they become nude with hands and feet. How do you turn of leveled list for male? I have SOS but my bodyslide skill are limited. Tried you recipe but ended up like i wrote. 

you know what outfit it was? what bandit location?

"This mod is made with using Cathedral armory and aMidionborn Armor textures. Install Cathedral armory first, overwrite with aMidianborn. If you do not use those mods, some your outfits ingame wont use environment maps (will look dark/dull)"

You really don't need this line in the description, as cubemap/mask paths are referenced by the mesh itself; not the texture. So if you set the flag/paths right it shouldn't matter what texture set someone uses. Though the cubemap choice might have strange effects if the textures are radically different.

Unless you used cubemaps provided in specific mod directories...and not the default cubemap folder.

7 minutes ago, MonVert said:

"This mod is made with using Cathedral armory and aMidionborn Armor textures. Install Cathedral armory first, overwrite with aMidianborn. If you do not use those mods, some your outfits ingame wont use environment maps (will look dark/dull)"

You really don't need this line in the description, as cubemap/mask paths are referenced by the mesh itself; not the texture. So if you set the flag/paths right it shouldn't matter what texture set someone uses. Though the cubemap choice might have strange effects if the textures are radically different.

Unless you used cubemaps provided in specific mod directories...and not the default cubemap folder.

those specific environment maps are player made and are not in vanilla skyrim. if you do not have the texture mods, you will not have the textures => stuff will look dull or everything shiny. anyway, it was just for info

I have a question. if you guys take a look at the male orcish or elven armor. I structured the file differently there to the rest of TAWOBAE. I wanted to see, if there were any problems. i have not seen any sofar. What about you?

Pros for this file structure i see:

• Proper preview in bodyslide
  • much less files to handle

do you guys see any contra? What if i would restructure all of the outfits this way. Any idea?