On 1/19/2021 at 12:09 PM, monty359 said:

not at all, go ahead with your refit. But you maybe will wait untill my next update. I am reworking the bodyslides. The SOS male Elven and Orcish were my test. I have not got any problems with that method, so i am reworking all outfits the same way. take a look at the bodyslides of those outfits.

howdy monty! great work on these. so glad to see more sexy male content. ❤️

i was going to take over kreiste's SOS -> SAM light conversion project. is that alright with you? i wanted to get your permission since you originally gave it to kreis

shout out to @kreiste for all his great work ?

1 hour ago, mr.mister.mm said:

howdy monty! great work on these. so glad to see more sexy male content. ❤️

i was going to take over kreiste's SOS -> SAM light conversion project. is that alright with you? i wanted to get your permission since you originally gave it to kreis

shout out to @kreiste for all his great work ?

go ahead, with your project, i have no objections.

8 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

Yes, for me too. The weight slider for the body is not working, only for feet and hands.

double check the following options in bodyslide.

set the option to "SOS Male Body Base". The mod should have all needed files for that.

Unbenannt.png

11 hours ago, monty359 said:

double check the following options in bodyslide.

set the option to "SOS Male Body Base". The mod should have all needed files for that.

Unbenannt.png

Yes, of course I did that. The slider does not do anything. Do the following: 1. Start the preview window. 2. move the slider on the high weight side. 3. Observe the lacking morphing of the body. THen do the same for hand and feet (for comparison). What do you observe?

3 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

Yes, of course I did that. The slider does not do anything. Do the following: 1. Start the preview window. 2. move the slider on the high weight side. 3. Observe the lacking morphing of the body. THen do the same for hand and feet (for comparison). What do you observe?

can not reproduce it on my end. does a specific outfit not work, or is it with all of them the same? maybe you can post a screen shot.

another thing i just thought of is, maybe here is something in your load order, that overwrites the body.

7 hours ago, 420minecrafter69 said:

Hi I like the mod. I'd prefer not to use the male functionality though. Is there a way to configure this so it only affects female NPCs?

You would have to remove all the male mesh references from the ESP....and at that point you might as well just use TAWOBA Remastered.

Fantastic work.  I'm particularly impressed that you listen to posted comments and fix bugs as they are revealed.  (I look forward to full 3BA support.)

It appears that this mod beautifies the Riverwood armory and adds a potential follower named Biki Niseman.  Can you tell me the purpose of Biki and if any quests were added or existing ones were altered per Biki?  And, can you tell me if this mod alters any other areas?  (I want to make sure your mod does not interfere with any other mods...even by accident.)

1 hour ago, wkchar said:

Fantastic work.  I'm particularly impressed that you listen to posted comments and fix bugs as they are revealed.  (I look forward to full 3BA support.)

I am new to 3BA, because my mashine 5 years old and 3BA is very demanding on cpu. It does not work properly for me. can you elaborate "full 3BA support"? I released with 1.11 3BA bodyslides for females. What am i missing?

T

1 hour ago, wkchar said:

It appears that this mod beautifies the Riverwood armory and adds a potential follower named Biki Niseman.  Can you tell me the purpose of Biki and if any quests were added or existing ones were altered per Biki?  And, can you tell me if this mod alters any other areas?  (I want to make sure your mod does not interfere with any other mods...even by accident.)

The base of this mod was https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547?tab=description.

The elements you described were already in the mod. I do not know exactly, but i think the autor inkluded Biki as a token to Nisetanaka, the mod autor, who created the first bikini mod. As far as i know, there is no new quest.

However, BakaFaktory created a small quest line involwing this npc.

A very long link to the mod page on Bakafaktorys patreon page:

The changes i made to the original mod, that are not in the first post,  are very small.

• the companions (who originaly wear heavy armor), should now wear the wolf outfit.
  • the orcs in the orc strongholds (who originaly wear heavy armor), should wear the orcish outfits.
  • if you do not like the shininess of a outfit, which uses cubemaps, you can change the cubemaps for that outfit, whithout changing anything else ingame.
    (path: textures\cubemaps) Just rename the cubemap you want to use with the proper name and copy it in the folder (make a copy of the original texture)

that is all, what i can think of.

31 minutes ago, monty359 said:

I am new to 3BA, because my mashine 5 years old and 3BA is very demanding on cpu. It does not work properly for me. can you elaborate "full 3BA support"? I released with 1.11 3BA bodyslides for females. What am i missing?

My mistake.  I somehow missed two indications that you indeed support 3BA for females.

7 hours ago, monty359 said:

if you do not like the shininess of a outfit, which uses cubemaps, you can change the cubemaps for that outfit, whithout changing anything else ingame.
(path: textures\cubemaps) Just rename the cubemap you want to use with the proper name and copy it in the folder (make a copy of the original texture)

It's simpler to change cubemaps in Outfit Studio. Just go to shape properties - Textures, and change the cubemap path to whatever cubemap you have available.

Don't need to rename anything.

5 hours ago, 420minecrafter69 said:

Ah okay. The one difference between this mod and TAWOBA Remastered that I'm after is the levelled lists additions.

TAWOBA Remastered includes a leveled list plug-in, last I checked.

10 hours ago, MonVert said:

It's simpler to change cubemaps in Outfit Studio. Just go to shape properties - Textures, and change the cubemap path to whatever cubemap you have available.

Don't need to rename anything.

You are right. it is simple to change the path of a texture in the mesh file. But is it simpler to do that for, say 100 meshes? The bigger outfits like iron and nord palate have way more than just 100 meshes. That is why i did that. The cubemap textures have unique names and used only for one outfit. You want to change the look of one outfit? Just rename a cubemap of your choosing and copy it into the cubemap folder in TAWOBAE folder.

The possibility to do it the way, you described, is still there.

Hey, this looks really interesting ? I'm currently using TAWOBA Remastered (with the BodySlide files heavily edited because there's still some severe issues that I had to fix personally + added my own personal sliders) and so, I wonder, what makes this different compared to that besides male bikini armor?

45 minutes ago, MisutaOtoko said:

Hey, this looks really interesting ? I'm currently using TAWOBA Remastered (with the BodySlide files heavily edited because there's still some severe issues that I had to fix personally + added my own personal sliders) and so, I wonder, what makes this different compared to that besides male bikini armor?

I edited all outfits, so they do not clip anymore (i know, there are still some issues with clipping and i correct anyting i find or get reported). In some cases i added missing missing textures. i added the ABBA functionality to thongs, where it would make sense. I also added the distribution of the outfits ingame. Most vanilla outfits should be replaced with TAWOBAE outfits (both genders). Bottomline, there are lots and lots of small changes.

Just see for yourself. You can start the game with the mod, take a look at some outfits, and deside then. (be aware, TAWOBAE and other TAWOBA variants are not compatible)

Is there a way to reset the male body preset? Because I built the Male Body Base preset on the base male body without knowing the sliders were non-functional, so now all of the male bodies are stuck at size 0, as the scaling is from 0-0, while the hands and feet scale from 0-100, which causes visible gaps in the seams of the hands, feet and head.

I was just wondering if there is any way to reset the male bodyslide such that the 0-100 body size works properly.

3 hours ago, BadPerson2063 said:

Is there a way to reset the male body preset? Because I built the Male Body Base preset on the base male body without knowing the sliders were non-functional, so now all of the male bodies are stuck at size 0, as the scaling is from 0-0, while the hands and feet scale from 0-100, which causes visible gaps in the seams of the hands, feet and head.

I was just wondering if there is any way to reset the male bodyslide such that the 0-100 body size works properly.

i did some more investigating and i think i found i problem and possible solotion, it worked on my end.

here is a here is a test patch.

https://mega.nz/file/sOByHTzL#-XD_Q9hQh6lxb0bBl8NX_y-FdEM4nXCrVDAKs-aGcKM

let me know, if it worked for you

3 hours ago, kreiste said:

Is there a way to remove NPC's commoner clothes from their leveled list? I keep finding NPC's wearing these clothes on top of their TAWOBA pieces. 

can you give me an example of npc, that does that, i need to investigate, why this happens. could be the cleeping outfit, some npcs have that

On 2/8/2021 at 12:11 AM, monty359 said:

can you give me an example of npc, that does that, i need to investigate, why this happens. could be the cleeping outfit, some npcs have that

Apologies, after further investigation, this is a mistake on my part when making smashed patch ><