5 hours ago, udeseIsMispronounced said:

Hello,

First off, great work on everything.

I was wondering if you had any plan to also include TEWOBA ?

This would make your mod the ultimate bikini armor mod.

I plan to include more outfits, currently i am working on the nordic carved bikini. What outfit would you like to see after that?

5 hours ago, superspyro90 said:

any chance for bodyslide compatibility with this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46311

Probbably already in work, take alook at post 51 and 52

43 minutes ago, MonVert said:

So will the SOS stuff work with Bad Dog's hoodies, or only regular SOS Schlongs? ?

It is compatible with BadDogs hoodies and shlongs. I use them and Pubic hair for females too. I think, as long it is compatible with SOS, it should work with TAWOBAE

3 hours ago, PurpieSlurpie said:

A couple questions, if you don't mind

Does this work with LE as well?

Is there a way to only get the male versions? I already use the original TAWOBA and am mainly interested in the male outfits

thanks friend ❤️

No, it is not conpatible, but probably possible to port. I do not have LE, but maybe you or someone can port it.

The .ESP is made so, that it needs both, one male AND one female set, to work properly. You could impement the male outfits to another mod  by editing the .esp in the creation kit or tesxEdit. It is a lot of editing work.

TAWOBAE is based on original TAWOBA, it is TAWOBA+Male Outfits+my edits and tweaks (lots of clipping reduction).

22 hours ago, monty359 said:

No, it is not conpatible, but probably possible to port. I do not have LE, but maybe you or someone can port it.

The .ESP is made so, that it needs both, one male AND one female set, to work properly. You could impement the male outfits to another mod  by editing the .esp in the creation kit or tesxEdit. It is a lot of editing work.

TAWOBAE is based on original TAWOBA, it is TAWOBA+Male Outfits+my edits and tweaks (lots of clipping reduction).

Thank you! I appreciate that you took the time to answer!

2 hours ago, BeefyJackal said:

Does this work with HIMBO?

Not yet, it needs to be converted,. Someone is working currently on a converson to SAM light (look at post 51). For the time being, i am working on the nordic carved outfit. If noone has taken over the conversion, when i am done with it,  i will convert it to HIMBO.

Hello, is posible to make a version with add only to half of less of the npcs the bikinis? or a version which no alters the leveled list? I love the idea of the male version of the armors for my character and companions, but i am not a big fan of the half naked world.

14 hours ago, CellTv said:

Hello, is posible to make a version with add only to half of less of the npcs the bikinis? or a version which no alters the leveled list? I love the idea of the male version of the armors for my character and companions, but i am not a big fan of the half naked world.

The easiest way would be probbably the creation of a TesXEdit-patch. You open your loadorder in TesXedit and look for outfits inside of the TAWOBAE mod. You can restore the original LVL-list that way. To mix TAWOBAE outfits with the original would be more complicated.

If you are not familiar with TesXEdit, here is a basic tutorial:

Spoiler

cheers

On 1/19/2021 at 5:11 AM, monty359 said:

do you use devious devices? it has a tool, that let you make some parts invisible. if so, try to reconfigure it (disable). that is the only thing, that comes to mind.

hey, im having the same issue. not sure what is happening, also, i cant find the option in devious devices you mentioned

4 hours ago, ravensm said:

hey, im having the same issue. not sure what is happening, also, i cant find the option in devious devices you mentioned

I believe, everything needs to be switched to "none(disabled)" in both options menus

Spoiler

post-2010467-0-78030500-1498665710.jpg.e16adfe91d98181885748192fcb44648.jpg

Hey hello, love that your mod replace npc with bikinis both male and female... but the slight problem is I am using himbo and I know this is not compatible with himbo yet, is there a way to disable the male npc spawning with the SOS bikini? They all spawn in having invisible gears, hand, or feet...

10 minutes ago, Labryzion said:

Hey hello, love that your mod replace npc with bikinis both male and female... but the slight problem is I am using himbo and I know this is not compatible with himbo yet, is there a way to disable the male npc spawning with the SOS bikini? They all spawn in having invisible gears, hand, or feet...

That is new for me, can you post a picture, i am not shure i understand you correctly.

Also take a look at the post 71,72 and 75. The problem is in my opinion similiar, maybe the solution too.

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

That is new for me, can you post a picture, i am not shure i understand you correctly.

Also take a look at the post 71,72 and 75. The problem is in my opinion similiar, maybe the solution too.

EG 1 Farkas, admittingly I did use other mod to change the npc's appearance but it doesn't change their outfit and body but not their outfit, TAWOBAE does not overwrite those mods and problem doesn't exist before installing mod.

EG 2 Regular bandit spawned in through console command, partially working? the third picture is their inventory and things they equipped.

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

27 minutes ago, Labryzion said:

EG 1 Farkas, admittingly I did use other mod to change the npc's appearance but it doesn't change their outfit and body but not their outfit, TAWOBAE does not overwrite those mods and problem doesn't exist before installing mod.

EG 2 Regular bandit spawned in through console command, partially working? the third picture is their inventory and things they equipped.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.pngScreenShot4.pngScreenShot3.png

it looks like you have not build the outfits in bodyslide? in order to work properly, you need to build  female and male outfits in bodyslide. if you have not build them yet, check out the installation guide in the first post. if you build them, chek out, if the outfits you build are in the load order and activated?

are the female outfits working properly?

40 minutes ago, monty359 said:

it looks like you have not build the outfits in bodyslide? in order to work properly, you need to build  female and male outfits in bodyslide. if you have not build them yet, check out the installation guide in the first post. if you build them, chek out, if the outfits you build are in the load order and activated?

are the female outfits working properly?

Yea the female are working fine... maybe I lost a few braincell and forgot about the male version, I'll try again

Hello! I really like this mod and I wanted to report a small-ish bug. I haven't tested this with other sets but whenever the thigh parts of the Steel armor are equipped, part of the torso turns invisible. I've already done the bodyslide stuff and the thigh parts seem to be the only parts that have this problem, every other part works fine. I just wanted to tell you because the thigh parts sometimes really bring together an outfit.