On 4/22/2021 at 7:05 PM, mastert3318 said:

Hello! I really like this mod and I wanted to report a small-ish bug. I haven't tested this with other sets but whenever the thigh parts of the Steel armor are equipped, part of the torso turns invisible. I've already done the bodyslide stuff and the thigh parts seem to be the only parts that have this problem, every other part works fine. I just wanted to tell you because the thigh parts sometimes really bring together an outfit.

More info would be very helpfull (male, female 3BA or female CBBE).  Also would be helpfull to know, what parts do interact (for example: steel thigh 1 with steel abs 1).

I looked into bodyslide files of all variations of steel thighs. Nothing was out of ordinary. If you can provide pictures, even better.

22 hours ago, monty359 said:

More info would be very helpfull (male, female 2BA or female CBBE).  Also would be helpfull to know, what parts do interact (for example: steel thigh 1 with steel abs 1).

I looked into bodyslide files of all variations of steel thighs. Nothing was out of ordinary. If you can provide pictures, even better.

I'll test it out for you. I've only seen it on males but I'm not sure if it happens on females too. The parts don't interact really, the steel abs stay equipped with the thighs but the body disappears while the armor stays. It shows up fine in bodyslide but in-game it's weird.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:18 PM, monty359 said:

More info would be very helpfull (male, female 3BA or female CBBE).  Also would be helpfull to know, what parts do interact (for example: steel thigh 1 with steel abs 1).

I can get pictures later if I remember.

On 4/29/2021 at 10:48 AM, ciaron88 said:

Hi does anyboy know where/if i can get UNPB or UNP Bodyslode for this? Thanks.

to my knowledge, there are only bodyslides for CBBE with physics and CBBE 3BA for female and SOS for male avalable. I was asked for permission (i granted) to convert SOS to SAM, but are still not finished.

for the moment i am doing the Nordic Carved Bikini, when it is released, i will convert SOS to HIMBO.

On 4/22/2021 at 1:18 PM, monty359 said:

I've tested it a bit more and it seems to be almost if not all of the thigh armors that have this problem. Oddly enough, it doesn't happen on custom races like the Half-Dragon race. And I'm pretty sure that it doesn't happen on female characters.

The only bit that disappears is the upper torso. So stuff like the stomach or abs stay visible but about halfway up the torso it disappears.

14 hours ago, mastert3318 said:

I've tested it a bit more and it seems to be almost if not all of the thigh armors that have this problem. Oddly enough, it doesn't happen on custom races like the Half-Dragon race. And I'm pretty sure that it doesn't happen on female characters.

The only bit that disappears is the upper torso. So stuff like the stomach or abs stay visible but about halfway up the torso it disappears.

I did more tests myself, but i still can not reproduce the issue. You wanted to provide some more details, like pictures, even maybe a short video?

Does this happen on PC only or also NPC. Can you trigger the flickering, when you zoom in and out of the character?

Does anybody else have this issue?

3 hours ago, Dark Shasion said:

I there a version that doesn't distribute the armor to NPCs? Like how to Remastered gives you the option of getting it through crafting and nothing else?

No, I designed the mod to replace the normal armors. You can create a patch with tessedit. You will have to restore the vanilla outfits. It is easy but time consuming. The mod still contains the ability to craft the outfits.

I know its not supported but I had a question about the bhunp port of this, when I go to build the bhunp files in bodyslide, the preview shows the actual female body model and when its finished the mesh has the female body baked with it too. When I build the CBBE version that comes with this, there's no body. In game, this means that when I build the bhunp version none of the armor shows up, but when I build the cbbe version they do. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

12 hours ago, Pleasemadam said:

I know its not supported but I had a question about the bhunp port of this, when I go to build the bhunp files in bodyslide, the preview shows the actual female body model and when its finished the mesh has the female body baked with it too. When I build the CBBE version that comes with this, there's no body. In game, this means that when I build the bhunp version none of the armor shows up, but when I build the cbbe version they do. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I am not exactly understand, what you did, but here some pointers:

The body in bodyslide is only for the preview inside of bodyslide. Yes, it will be build in the actual mesh, but it will not show in game. It is designed to show in game only the parts with the correct slot number. (If you use a bra part with slot 56, the body with slot 32 will not be shown, only the bra will be shown).

in order to create a conversion, you will have to:

1)Open a bodyslide file

2)Delete CBBE body and body parts

2)Import BHUNP Body and body parts

3)Make adjustments to the armor parts until you are satisfied, copy and adjust the bone weights, conform sliders.

4)Save project with a new name

5)Build BHUNP body for the game

6)Build new Armors for the game

Those are just pointers. There are tutorials on youtube for each task. I hope i could help.

4 hours ago, FakeGamerGirl said:

Sun released a somewhat significant update to her remaster last night, will this be updated to match it?

I have seen the update. Though it is substantial, it is a polishing product update. I am not in this stage yet with TAWOBAE. The bugs, that were corrected in TAWOBA Remastered 6.0, i have corrected from the beginning (at least, there were no bugreports). If someone reports any bugs, i will correct them with priority.

For the time beeing, i am creating the Nordic Carved outfit. Female is almost finished. May be i will post pictures later. If noone takes over the conversion to BHUNP, i will do that as next.

On 5/8/2021 at 6:46 AM, monty359 said:

I did more tests myself, but i still can not reproduce the issue. You wanted to provide some more details, like pictures, even maybe a short video?

Does this happen on PC only or also NPC. Can you trigger the flickering, when you zoom in and out of the character?

I'll get some pictures today. Thanks for reminding me, I keep forgetting to do that.

On 5/8/2021 at 6:46 AM, monty359 said:

Here's some pictures of it on a default Nord and on Inigo. It doesn't seem to happen on females thankfully.

Edit: I removed the shoulder armor to show the problem better.

ScreenShot27.png

ScreenShot28.png

1 hour ago, mastert3318 said:

Here's some pictures of it on a default Nord and on Inigo. It doesn't seem to happen on females thankfully.

Edit: I removed the shoulder armor to show the problem better.

Thanks for the pictures. Stil have no idea, what couses this.

That is what i get, if i match your outfit. Tis is a lvl 1 char, that i use for male outfit testing. it is not fresh created. I have a lvl 60 char, there are no sutch problems too.

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.thumb.png.c375b8026b08b3fa606e125308b4cd48.png

lets try to identify the problem.

couple of questions:

your first picture is your char? the second is your follower inigo? Can you take of the armor parts one by one and see, what causes the problem? are there only tawobae parts in the outfit and no other armors?

It looks like something is overriding your lsot 32 body. usually it is another armor, that can override the nude body with a armor (like vanilla armors)

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Heyho, short question: Immersive Wenches.esp is now required? Cause without it i get a CTD, when i start the game and Loot knows why: Missing master- immersive Wenches.esp. With the Plugin it works like a charm. Thank you btw for this incredible Mod.

1 hour ago, gborogboro said:

Heyho, short question: Immersive Wenches.esp is now required? Cause without it i get a CTD, when i start the game and Loot knows why: Missing master- immersive Wenches.esp. With the Plugin it works like a charm. Thank you btw for this incredible Mod.

it appears so, it is not intended, i created a separate parch patch for the Immersive wenches. i will look into it. thx for the info

1 hour ago, gborogboro said:

Try this out. it appears i somehow made Immersive wenches a master to TAWOBAE. there were no data entries. if it works, i will change it tomorow. n8

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorExtended.esp

17 hours ago, monty359 said:

Try this out. it appears i somehow made Immersive wenches a master to TAWOBAE. there were no data entries. if it works, i will change it tomorow. n8

TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmorExtended.esp 1.02 MB · 11 downloads

Heyho, seems to work (at least no CTD anymore). Cause im a lazy dude i override with vortex:

image.png.76d84732265ba968129c7ebcecd48412.png

and the Loot Messages dissapeared ;)

May i report two little other things:

1. The "BootNew" from "CBBE 3BA Ebony Var 1"have huge clipping when running
(I use CBBE3 BA (3BBE) 2.06)

2. Its not often, but sometimes after a sexlab scene i cant reequip the Tasset part (click on it-nothing happens) --> at last i had the Problem after serveral sexlab animation triggered by SLHH and aroused creatures, but mabey its just my heavy moded game...

Thank you for the fix

25 minutes ago, gborogboro said:

Heyho, seems to work (at least no CTD anymore). Cause im a lazy dude i override with vortex:

image.png.76d84732265ba968129c7ebcecd48412.png

and the Loot Messages dissapeared ;)

May i report two little other things:

1. The "BootNew" from "CBBE 3BA Ebony Var 1"have huge clipping when running
(I use CBBE3 BA (3BBE) 2.06)

2. Its not often, but sometimes after a sexlab scene i cant reequip the Tasset part (click on it-nothing happens) --> at last i had the Problem after serveral sexlab animation triggered by SLHH and aroused creatures, but mabey its just my heavy moded game...

Thank you for the fix

BootsNew is a relic of old times. it actually enables the old variant (i gues, the sliders are not conformed). If you compare the two boot variants, you will see, that it is the almost the same boot pair. I wanted to completely remove it, when i design some more boots for ebony outfit.

If you like to use the old variant, i can make it back as an active alternative, so that ebony has then 2 pairs of boots to choose from.

I too have sometimes slite laggs with equiping stuff. I tink it is script lag. Does it lag only with ebony outfit?

3 minutes ago, monty359 said:

BootsNew is a relic of old times. it actually enables the old variant. If you compare the two boot variants, you will see, that it is the almost the same boot pair. Ii wanted tpo completely removeit, when i design some more boots for ebony outfit.

If you like to use the old variant, i can make it back as an active alternative, so that ebony has then 2 pairs of boots to choose from.

I too have sometimes sliote laggs with equiping stuff. I tink it is script lag. Dois it lag only with ebony outfit?

BootsNew: Nah, dont really need it. Just build it cause of the "New" :D

Equipping issue:  Mhm, i think i also had it with CBBE 3BA Nordplate Var 2 (in Version 1.18!) but always with the Tasset Part. It didnt help to reload the game, so i dont know, if its really a script lag. loading a earlier Savegame solve the problem, at least for me.

I observe the problem. If i know the reason, ill tell ya (like i say italso could be my heavy moded game). 

I'm a bit confused about whether this is a patch to another version of TAWOBA, or completely standalone (I get confused a lot due to a brain thing, so this isn't a criticism of your mod description). Is there another version of TAWOBA that I need installed as a base?