LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

1 hour ago, Sladen2019 said:

Double check your OBSE files to make sure everything is where it should be. Run the game from within Steam, not the OBSE launcher.

Do not use that creatures 1.2.7 mod you referred to at all. Avoid overhauls for now. Overhauls are really best not used by noobies. 

Your installers tab in WB needs to have order to it, just like your esms/esps. It should have a similar order to that of your esms/esps.

In WB, go over all your mods in Installers and check to see if anything has stuff "skipped" listed under the skipped tab. If you find something that has skipped files, right click on the installer and checkmark "Has Extra Directories".

I do launch from Steam and my OBSE plugins are all in the right place (Wyre to install most of them safe for silent voices and one other thing that I had to manually place.) BOSS reorders everything in both tabs. I honestly was not having issues with overhauls when I previously played the game or even when I was probing around prior to my clean install (goofup with that creatures mod file notwithstanding) just this one mod for some reason. The only thing that registers as skipped is under LAPF Supplemental Plugin Pack:

== Skipped (Dir)
Pick one or the other - NOT BOTH\Description.txt
Pick one or the other - NOT BOTH\LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
Pick one or the other - NOT BOTH\LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

Which doesn't seem like it'd affect this.

I'm probably just going to have to give up here unfortunately. Thank y'all for trying to help.

You don't have LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp or LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp installed ( I don't see it in your Loadorder)

If you want to use it use only one.

But both are mods without any meshes and textures ( and no creatures in the esp) and do not conflict with LoversBitch.

As I said I never used Wrye Bash . . . but I am sure the problem you have is caused by the Wrye Bash load order.

Have you tried it without Wrye Bash ?

Or with only one file you install with Wrye Bash ?  Unpack in a folder

meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z

textures-all-Versions.7z  

LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z 

Create a new Folder

In this folder you copy the meshes and sound folder  from meshes and sound-all-Versions folder

Then you copy the textures folder from textures-all-Versions folder  in the  new folder

And then the meshes  and ini folder and the LoversBitch esp from "LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme" folder   in the new folder.  Let overwrite !

And now you use Wrye Bash and the new folder to install the whole Lovers Bitch Mod.

Today I did a fresh install of Oblivion. I only installed OBSE, BOSS, TES4 Edit, Wyrebash, the unofficial patches, Lovers PK, Lovers PK supplemental pack and Lovers Creatures and lastly this. I used WB for everything except LGBW's files. For LGBW's sounds & meshes and textures I manually placed (and overwrote with LBGW) the files as previously instructed instead of using WB. I just got the same result.

Everything I try just results in the same thing; floating dog heads and dicks for all the custom dogs. I also tried your suggestion (though I had to make it into a zip.rar file for WB to use it) and the same thing happened.

It seems most like my game doesn't want to register the dogs' bodies for some reason. The normal dog and wolf in the kennels are just fine. For kicks, I pried out the textures\dog folder entirely and ran the game and I still had floating heads and dicks (though some were purple). Obviously when I did the same with meshes\dog I just got invisible dogs.

The BOSS utility does not sort your Installers for you. It has to be done manually. Lets see a screenshot of your Installers.

The Supplemental Pack is really just a pack of small mods in one package. That pack is old and outdated. Better off to get the ones you want from it , from their own proper threads. None of them should be causing this issue you are having though. 

Supplemental Pack  is outdated???

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

Only  Lovers RapeSlave there is my new LST version. All other Mods I don't know newer versions.    The pack is up to date, use it.

Yes all the Mods from the Supplemental Pack does not conflict with Lovers Bitch.

...though some were purple...

Purple is missing texture.  The textures in your game doesn't work / are not used.  I don't know why.

Have you tried a new Oblivion ini ? When you unistall the game the ini is not deleted. ( Also a C Cleaner will not delete it )  A new game willl use the old ini.

The ini in the My Games Folder ( there is also the save folder)

Delete the Oblivion ini . The game will create a new ini.  ! You have to do the archive invalidate again ( WyreBash or Oblivion Modmager) . Or you use the OBSE Plugin SkyBSA.  Then you never have to do archive invalidate again.

Or rename/backup the old Ovlivion ini if you want to check the changes you made ( remove border, Allow Screen Shot,  Multi-core CPU tweaks, . . . )

15 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

The BOSS utility does not sort your Installers for you. It has to be done manually. Lets see a screenshot of your Installers.

The Supplemental Pack is really just a pack of small mods in one package. That pack is old and outdated. Better off to get the ones you want from it , from their own proper threads. None of them should be causing this issue you are having though. 

You were right about BOSS not sorting, I drew the wrong conclusion as *something* was moving them around. I did one more clean install and the screenshots below are what I got. I haven't put in the supplemental pack yet, though. 

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you tried a new Oblivion ini ? When you unistall the game the ini is not deleted. ( Also a C Cleaner will not delete it )  A new game willl use the old ini.

The ini in the My Games Folder ( there is also the save folder)

Delete the Oblivion ini . The game will create a new ini.  ! You have to do the archive invalidate again ( WyreBash or Oblivion Modmager) . Or you use the OBSE Plugin SkyBSA.  Then you never have to do archive invalidate again.

Or rename/backup the old Ovlivion ini if you want to check the changes you made ( remove border, Allow Screen Shot,  Multi-core CPU tweaks, . . . )

I've deleted the my games folder, oblivion folder & appdata each uninstall, though I tried getting rid of oblivion.ini, running archive invalidation and taking a look on my current install. No difference unfortunately. This is really weird.

1.png

2.png

Then I really don't know what to do.

With wrye bash I can not help.  But wrye bash user play LoversBitch , so it works.

Do you have NifSkope installed?  Then you can check if the meshes with textures really works.

Open the meshes  in meshes/creatures/dog and see if the have textures. Body and dicks must have textures.  No white or gray parts.

Only the  dog and the wolf mesh have no texture in NifSkope because they use the Oblivion packed bsa texture. But the dicks have textures.

But I am sure they have textures, you posted the folders.

So meshes and textures in the right folders,  meshes show textures in NifSkope ...   but it does not work in game.  It must be a wrye bash problem.

Sorry don't know what else you can try.

Wrye Bash was recently updated on September 16th at Nexusmods. Make sure you are using that version. Use LOOT to sort your plugins and LOOT will also give your mods more uptodate Bash Tags. This is only to make sure your mods get new Bash Tags. You can resort with BOSS immediatly after. BOSS no longer adds Bash Tags to new versions of Wrye Bash.

Build the Bashed Patch and activate it. If this still doesnt work for you. I do not know what else to try. I have used WB for a really long time now and have never had this problem even when I was a beginner. Many others also use WB and have no issue. I do not think its WB.  Something unorthodox on your end or with your PC is going on I suspect.

32 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You know Oblivion Veterans ( users and modders ) say : use version 295

e.g. gregathit posted: Use 295 version of WryeBash. The "new" versions were made for Skyrim and don't worth a shit for Oblivion.

We have argued this before. There is no good reason to use such an ancient version. Its like saying we should all use Windows XP. God knows how many bugfixes have been put into WB since that old version.  Anyone who really believes that to be true, should go on the WB Discord and say that and see how many Veterans will laugh at them and point out how wrong they are.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Do you have NifSkope installed?  Then you can check if the meshes with textures really works.

Open the meshes  in meshes/creatures/dog and see if the have textures. Body and dicks must have textures.  No white or gray parts.

Only the  dog and the wolf mesh have no texture in NifSkope because they use the Oblivion packed bsa texture. But the dicks have textures.

But I am sure they have textures, you posted the folders.

So meshes and textures in the right folders,  meshes show textures in NifSkope ...   but it does not work in game.

I gave nifscope a try. The custom bodies in meshes/creatures/dog all load up as white/gray (screenshots below.) I'm not sure how Wyre bash could be messing up all of this just because on my current install I didn't use Wyrebash to install any components of Loversbitch. 

2 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Wrye Bash was recently updated on September 16th at Nexusmods. Make sure you are using that version. Use LOOT to sort your plugins and LOOT will also give your mods more uptodate Bash Tags. This is only to make sure your mods get new Bash Tags. You can resort with BOSS immediatly after. BOSS no longer adds Bash Tags to new versions of Wrye Bash.

Build the Bashed Patch and activate it. If this still doesnt work for you. I do not know what else to try. I have used WB for a really long time now and have never had this problem even when I was a beginner. Many others also use WB and have no issue. I do not think its WB.  Something unorthodox on your end or with your PC is going on I suspect.

Tried with these suggestions, incl. bashed patch, no dice. You're probably right about it being something odd about my PC, because it seems really hard to mess up something this simple when a lot more complex things are working fine.

hyena body.png

hellhoundbody.png

d_collie brown.png

Amber_dog_body.png

Then you don't have textures in the right folders

Or check your Nifscope settings

click Render  - Settings

nif1.jpg

Then in General you click the "Auto detect game paths"

nif2.jpg

In the blue line you should see you game path (  I just use my labtop without Oblivion installed so I have no game path )

Then open the dog meshes in you game folder again. If you don't see textures you do not have the textures in the right folder.

------------------------------------

Sladen2019  do you really believe Wrye bash still make fixes for Oblivion ?

That's why gregathit posted: The "new" versions were made for Skyrim and don't worth a shit for Oblivion.

So the fixes are for Skyrim.

If it works for you, fine.  But I will never recommend the newer versions to people.

I'm not sure how I would make something compatible with Wyrebash since WB is itself a tool, or how WB could be the problem since I wasn't using it to install LGBW or its component parts. But I'm glad to at least be fairly certain that all of this oddness isn't because I did something blatantly wrong, haha. I appreciate all of the help in trying to figure this out, but I think this is where I have to call it quits.

The two files from Lovers Creature named LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoaversAnimObjectsPriority need to overwrite the ones that come with LAPF.

Are you using Micorosft OneDrive by chance ? Maybes its syncing your files after you have changed them, back to older versions.

What CPU/GPU are you using ? Maybe its a driver/hardware issue.

Edit: I see that it is overwriting like it should from your screenshot. Are you using Pluggy ? Its not on the required list for LAPF but it is on the recommended list and alot of mods do use it.

You do not make things compatible  with wrye bash.  I do not use and never used it.  I  make two or more Mods compatible.

Wyre bash made Mods compatible.

Example:

If you use a vanilla race overhauls and it change the vanilla eye meshes  ( there are different eye meshes: vanilla use one eye textures ; and Ren eyes use two eyes

one above the other on a texture, and the third use two eyes diagonally on a texture )

And the Mod you installed use Ren eyes.

Then you install a Race Mod that does not change vanilla eye mesh but add new eye textures. So the Mod add texures for the original vanilla eye meshes, but in your vanilla folder are Ren eye meshes.  The result are completely wrongly placed textures.

And the same can happen with head meshes.

And more race mods = more different eyes and head meshes and textures ...    messed up races.

Wrye bash can add the right meshes and textres to the different race Mods.   If you have many race Mods you will have the vanilla eyes , blue, green, brown  as original vanilla meshes with the one eye textures and the other two eye versions with the two eye above and diagonally textures.  The same 3 eyes ( Oblivion esm IDs ) in three versions.

-------

In my game I don't let a Mod change the original vanilla files (meshes or textures )

If a mod change the files ( I see it when I unpack the mod before I install it )  I put the new eyes, head, .... meshes and textures in new folders. Change the path in the esp  and the mod only uses its own files, and has no conflict with other mods.

-------------------------------

Have you ever read my yellow Link ?   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257

Yes you need Pluggy.

Your game maybe in C : / program files ?   That can cause a lot of errors, not working OBSE, Pluggy , archive invalidation , ....   or no errors. 

Better never install the game in C : / program files .

You have old DirectX  ?

old visual c++ 2005 ?

• 2 months later...

has anyone found a fix for the wolf cave crash yet? i have all the required mods have them in the right load order and i still crash every single time the only thing that i can think of that might cause the crashes is maybe having all npcs set to dmra body types might crash it another guess is that maybe one of the wolf animations does not play nice with maera

Riddle me this.   Have you tried using the Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) spell, and use the Fix Bugs option:  Repair All when in the cave?  Or have you tried saving, exiting the game all the way, and then reloading?  These to be used BEFORE sex animatics are performed...  can sometimes fix issues depending on your mod collective.

On 12/1/2020 at 10:58 PM, LongDukDong said:

Riddle me this.   Have you tried using the Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) spell, and use the Fix Bugs option:  Repair All when in the cave?  Or have you tried saving, exiting the game all the way, and then reloading?  These to be used BEFORE sex animatics are performed...  can sometimes fix issues depending on your mod collective.

already tried exiting the game did not work but i did not think of doing the lover settings spell good call i would test that to see if it works but like i said i found a work around i can tell you however once maera was no longer being mounted by the alpha wolf my game no longer crashed

Truly an amazing mod! Thank you to the original creator, and everyone else involved. In general, just the detail and quests of oblivion adult modding. Really, there is nothing like this for skyrim, at least not for me. And it wouldn't matter anyway. Because the last time I checked, skyrim sex animations looked like geriatrics banging.

So nostalgic. Thank you!