LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Open the console, one click on the wall in the tunnel and you see the ID , the first two numbers tells you which Mod it is ; check your Mod manager, the first two numbers of the ID are the load order of the esm/esp.

Or you use the Mod RefScope in game, it shows the name of the esp of any item and NPC in game.

Yes it is LoversSituations.

I checked the download file "Lovers Situations fejeena edition 1.1.5 "

The tunnel exit is meshes\loverssituations\sewertunnelstraight03.nif

It is in the file, so if you have a yellow missing mesh sign you don't have installed the Lovers Situations meshes folder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovers Bitch quest ends after the "Correcting Concerns" quest.

Maybe you still have not been  mounted by more unique Dogs . Quest: Bitch Training

after 50 dogs/wolves Rena sells tow new dogs and  your Bitch faction rank is "Experienced Bitch"

after 100 dogs/wolves Rena sells tow new dogs and  your Bitch faction rank is "Canine Slut"

• 2 weeks later...

edit2: installing Creatures manually solved the issue, no idea why it would not work with creating omod from the archive.

Hi, game will not start with the .esp activated. I have tried deactivating other mods and changing load order. When I uncheck the esp, then the game starts fine.

I made a Data folder and put the meshes, textures and sounds in it, then created the mod in OMM. Then dragged the BB fix3 esp file to Oblivion Data folder and activated it.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

edit: I disabled the esp and went in game to verify if everything else is working, but I got missing position errors when initiating sex. So I tried starting again by disabling LoversBitch, Creatures and LAPF. Then I copied LAPF manually to Oblivion folder, installed HGEC body and Robert Male body to overwrite skeletons. Everything was working at this point except stretched penis. Next I installed Creatures again and then started getting position id errors once more, so I think something is going wrong when installing Creatures and then this screws up LoversBitch so the game won't start at all.

165229.png

Edited by boxcutter
On 9/5/2022 at 8:34 PM, fejeena said:

your Load order !

Tamago version ? Tamago "in heat" in the in-game menu activated or not ?

Can dogs mount you if you "invite" them without a crash ?  ( go on all fours )

Other dogs can but occasionally it seems to crash, though I wonder if that may just be because of collision and position issues (it usually happened when I was in a weird spot).

And yeah, I believe my heat is enabled but I have 0 clue where the heat would be in the menu. 

Update: Still crashing as soon as dog goes for a mount now. Same load order as I posted before. No clue what's going on... It's 1 am here, so I'm going to bed but will be checking this in the morning.

Also as a side note, Tamago Hud doesn't seem to work no matter what I've done, put it elsewhere, put it high up, make sure that MenuQue is definitely 100% installed. A shame.

Edited by GelidIce
Updating after tests

I've done a lil tweaking to my load order, so I'm gonna post what I have NOW and see what breaks when I load my last save... hopefully not too much but if need be I'll just start a new character.

1. Oblivion.esm
  2. RealisticLeveling.esm
  3. TamagoClub.esm
  4. HiyokoClub.esm
  5. Lovers with PK.esm
  6. LoversCreature.esm
  7. Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
  8. Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
  9. UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
  10. DLCShiveringIsles.esp
  11. Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
  12. DLCHorseArmor.esp
  13. DLCOrrery.esp
  14. DLCVileLair.esp
  15. DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
  16. DLCSpellTomes.esp
  17. DLCThievesDen.esp
  18. DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
  19. DLCFrostcrag.esp
  20. Knights.esp
  21. Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp
  22. Lilmothiit Races.esp
  23. Enemy Weapons dont drop.esp
  24. more rewarding loot list.esp
  25. Weapon Improvement Project.esp
  26. Actually Valuable Valuables.esp
  27. Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp
  28. 1FDSWORDS.esp
  29. BetterFineSteelWeapons.esp
  30. MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
  31. Think to Yourself.esp
  32. Immersive Weapons.esp
  33. mythsandlegends.esp
  34. Andragorn_Weapons_Armors.esp
  35. FormID Finder4.esp
  36. kuerteeCleanUp.esp
  37. MidasSpells.esp
  38. Harvest [Flora].esp
  39. Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp
  40. Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp
  41. Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp
  42. Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
  43. TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
  44. LoversHiyokoClub.esp
  45. LoversTamagoClub.esp
  46. HiyokoGenerator.esp
  47. HiyokoGenetics.esp
  48. LoversEncounter.esp
  49. LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
  50. LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
  51. LoversRaperS.esp
  52. LoversJoburg.esp
  53. Lovers with PK.esp
  54. LoversBitch.esp
  55. LoversCreature.esp
  56. LoversCreatureCompanion.esp
  57. LoversImmoralGuards.esp
  58. LoversHooker.esp
  59. LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
  60. LoversDeathDenied.esp
  61. LoversMB2.esp
  62. LoversPrimalUrge.esp
  63. LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
  64. LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Load order wrong

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

That is wrong !

Read again

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp I don't use it.

The menu in game, the book on Renas table in the shop.  You can set  "  In Heat' Tamago Crossover "  on and off

Have you tried a new game ? Maybe a bug in your saves !

And you copy the bug from one save to the next. If a new game works you can try old save, go back in steps of 10 until you find a working save.

Maybe there is no working save if you've changed your load order since you started the game.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

Load order wrong

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

That is wrong !

Read again

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp I don't use it.

The menu in game, the book on Renas table in the shop.  You can set  "  In Heat' Tamago Crossover "  on and off

Have you tried a new game ? Maybe a bug in your saves !

And you copy the bug from one save to the next. If a new game works you can try old save, go back in steps of 10 until you find a working save.

Maybe there is no working save if you've changed your load order since you started the game.

I found the settings thankfully. And weirdly enough, I tested something: I disabled the dog coming to do the thing, then enabled him, and did a moveto player, and it seemed to work then.

THe joys of modding!

That's not LoversBitch (No pregnancy in the mod) that is HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother or the old HiyokoGeneratorCreature . i don't know what you use.

In HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother  the Wolf Pup has exactly the same stats as a vanilla wolf. 

But you're right, that's not normal.

Wolf Strength 30, Combat Skill 25, Attack Damage 5,  Health 20

The default Minotaur Strength 75, Combat Skill 70, Attack Damage 30, Health 300

I don't remember if creatures children level with the player... but one bite to kill a minotaur ain't bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Your load order please!!!!

Have you installed LoversBitch as last?!  First LAPF then LoversCreatures2  then LoversBitch.  

meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z
Install LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z last and let overwrite ! Read the Readme !!!

After that never install any other Mods or replacer that change dogs ! Or you get the missings penis and/or stretching penis (like human boobs with the wrong skeleton)

You should always see an erect penis.

Install LoversBitch again and let overwrite.

-----------------------------------------------------------

No sex animations, just standing is wrong load order.  Post your load order.

First check your load oder here  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Correct your load order , then test your game. !Start a new game for the test ! A bug can be in your save. If the new game works you can try an old save.

Your mod order IS out of order.

After the ESMs (the master files), you begin your ESPs (the Elder Scroll plugins).  And seeing you did acquire the Unofficial plugins, know that they must load first before the DLC files... though of those, you have those out of order as well.

You have the Male Body Replacer file.  BUT it must load early on after the first 'batch' of DLCs.

You are going to hear from both fejeena and myself that there is a recommended mod order that you should follow to organize your mods....  This despite any system that claims it can order them for you, for yes, most of your mods are out of order except the very beginning with the .esm files, and the very last .esp files.  Look at the yellow link in either of our signatures to go to the topic and scroll down until you find the mod order list contained in a spoiler and organize the mods accordingly.

And quite likely, this re-ordering of the mods WILL fix the issues of stretchies and of doggies staying PUT!!!!

Now as towards the issue of the dog dicks not being present.....

You are using LoversCreatures 2.5+, this made for vanilla creatures and creation of sex/genders for any creature.  BUT... LoversBitch was made using the LC2.0 Architecture,  After the proper installation of LoversCreatures and LoversBitch, you will need to acquire TWO other files from the LoversCreatures 2.5+ thread:

• LoversCreature - Patch - LC20Armor.bsa

• LoversCreature - Patch - LoversBitch.bsa

The first BSA file will adapt most mods that were modeled after the LoversCreatures 2.0 architecture, returning penises to LC20 defined creatures defined as male.  The second  BSA is custom for LoversBitch which created their own canines using the 2.0 architecture, crafting and applying the properly showing doggie dicks when its time for all-fours play.

And two things.

1)  You do not need the xLCR.esp file as it is a TESTING PURPOSE ONLY esp file.  Kill it.

2) Remove the loversidleanimspriority_moo.esp from your system.  It is supposed to be a patch for Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul which you do not have, and ithe MOO patch has not yet been updated anyway. 

... these explained in the .chm help file.

Edited by LongDukDong

How can I open your load order?

Read my yellow Link below how to post a load order.

And a new game, not a new save.  Leave the prison, travel to Chorrol, ask Rena and help her in the basement of the shop to train the dogs.

I told you to watch the load order here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Your load order is a mess. All DLCs and the DLC Unofficial Patch in wrong order.

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

The SSSB is only for new a game. Don't use for existing game.  See Unofficial Patch Readme.

Why AddActorValues_example.esp ???

Read LoversAchievments:

The included AddActorValues_example.esp is not necessary for this mod.

So  you don't need it, it is only an example esp for modders, you only need the OBSE pluggin AddActorValues.dll  and AddActorValues_CS.dll (and I don't know if it works with the new CSExtender versions, the "mod" is from 2012 )

Delete the AddActorValues.esp.

Be more careful when installing! Read installation instructions and readme!

-----------------

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae  after Lovers

LoversGGBlackmail.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversAchievments.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp <<<<<<<< here
LoversMB2.esp
AddActorValues_example.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Never anything blow these Lovers esp !

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp  after DLCSpellTomes .

Spoiler

Your full load order

-------------------

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp      ; removing if using Wrye Bash. A tweak for this exists in "Tweak Settings".

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp   

DLCShiveringIsles.esp                       
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  

DLCHorseArmor.esp                                
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp     
DLCOrrery.esp                                           
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp               
DLCVileLair.esp                                         
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp         
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                            
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp                                   
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp       

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp       

DLCThievesDen.esp                                    

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp                              
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp   
DLCFrostcrag.esp                                          
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp             
Knights.esp                                            
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp       

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversAchievments.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Start a new game for testing !

Are other creatures animations working?  You have SummonCreatures spell for testing ( with low level character use a mud crab, rat or goblin )

OBSE21 installed.? OBSE plugging Pluggy 125c or 132 ?

Load order  3 wrong placed esp , but that will not fix your creatures animations

Knights.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

LoversAchievments.esp

LoversMB2.esp

-------------------------------------

Still not working . . .  :classic_sad:   then I don't know what's wrong.

? Creatures sex allowed in the LAPF setting spell ?

Again the question:

Are other creatures animations working?  You have SummonCreatures spell for testing ( with low level character use a mud crab, rat or goblin )

Human-human animations work?

Oblivion installation:

-Game not in C / program files !!!  or OBSE might not work.

-OBSE21 installed.? and OBSE plugging Pluggy 125c or 132 ?

-You first install LAPF

-Then you install LoversCreatures and LET IT OVERWRITE some LAPF files ( LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ) or creatures animations will not work.

-Then you install LooversBitch

- ( and if you use LoversCreatures2.5 you install the files LongDukDong mentioned )

I corrected the load order and of course that didnt fix anything. I dont have a summon creature spell so i cant try that. Also the only animations that i can get working are human ones. At this point im probably just gonna start over completely from scratch, which should hopefully fix the issue.

Yes if no creatures animations works it is not a LoversBitch problem. Wrong installed Lovers creatures.

You can try to install LoversCreatures again, and let it overwrite everything it wants.

Then test your game if creatures animations works with the summon creatures spell.  ! LoversBitch not activated !

Then install LoversBitch again  (all 3 files ) and let it overwrite everything it wants.

And if you use LoversCreatures 2.5 you install the files you install the files LongDukDong mentioned .

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 8:01 AM, fejeena said:

Yes if no creatures animations works it is not a LoversBitch problem. Wrong installed Lovers creatures.

I would only say that if he used Lovers Creatures v 1.0.  I have used it with LoversCreatures 2.5+ with no issue.  Still, at least he isn't including the xLCR.esp, eh? Hahaha...

On 10/13/2022 at 6:17 AM, fejeena said:

Load order  3 wrong placed esp , but that will not fix your creatures animations

Knights.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

LoversAchievments.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Actually, two wrong placed esp files.  According to the recommended Mod order that both you and I link, LoversAchievements is properly placed,,, an exeprt from the mod order:

Lovers with PK.esp
 LoversBitch.esp
 LoversCreature.esp
 Lovers with PK Extender.esp
 LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
 LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
 LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp
LoversHorseRider.esp/LoversHorseRider2.esp
LoversAchievments.esp
LoversBrothel.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
 LoversStopCombatEx.esp

But alas, LoversGGBlackmail is not in the Mod Order list.  I wonder if a 'convention of LLab Oblivion modders' should consider a new list with the newer mods made after 2013.

But note the statement given:

On 10/15/2022 at 1:53 AM, Dragon5162 said:

Also the only animations that i can get working are human ones.

This makes me wonder if the original LAPF  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp files were replaced with those that come with LoversCreatures.  If not, then it is understandable that the NPC x Creature animations would not play.

So if @Dragon5162 is still reading or waiting, your mod load order SHOULD be as shown in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
AddActorValues_example.esp    * Just delete this one... it's an unnecessary example
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversAchievments.esp
LoversMB2.esp

And as I mentioned, make sure that you do replace both the LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjectsPriority files from the LAPF package with the updated ones that come with (ANY VERSION) of LoversCreatures.  The LoversCreatures versions contain all LAPF NPCxNPC animations as well as the Creature sex animations. So even if you un-install LoversCreatures, you can keep these two files in your package with no harm done.

Edited by LongDukDong