LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a little confused.

I've gotten as far as the wolf cave and inside there's a bunch of 'horny wolves' but all they do is attack me (meaning, with damage). If I run to the end of the cave I can get mounted by the alpha, but am I just supposed to kill all the wolves in the cave or is there another way to deal with them? People keep talking about a 'mount' button but I don't know how to do that. It sounded like I had to rescue Maera first but I was wondering if something broke somehow.

The rest of the mod seems to be working fine, the dog shop etc.

4 hours ago, savage-six said:

People keep talking about a 'mount' button but I don't know how to do that. It sounded like I had to rescue Maera first but I was wondering if something broke somehow.

The rest of the mod seems to be working fine, the dog shop etc.

You get the 'mount' button after you finish training with Maera, not before.

You can kill all wolves. (except the Alpha Wolf)

You have Lovers Rapers installed? (the WapppyOne version)  When a wolf attack from behind he will fuck/rape you , and after the rape he is calmed for a short time. Best sneak.

Yes, you get damage, the less health you have, the easier it is for the wolf to rape you.

The mount button you get after the wolf cave.

You get the quest "finding Maera Sirius"  from Rena.

You go to Maera's house and find the letter that she is in the wolf cave.

You go to the cave and rescue Maera  by fucking the Alpha wolf. She is runnig home.

You go to her House and talk to her.   Now you can do the Bitch-training. You can do it or if you have a slave, the slave can do it. At the end of the training in her basemant you get the the mount key ( you can select a key. One for the player and one for a slave. Or you only set a player mount key and with Ctrl  and the player key you force a slave into mount position )

You can get a collar for a slave so the slave can be forced to get in mount position. Only a slave with the collar can get in mount position by using the slave mount key.

Now you get more training quests.

-Sex with 10 different dogs/wolves. Can be 10 wolves in the wilderness   or  10 city dogs  or ....  You or your slave can do it. 

-Sexshow in Leyawiin.  You or your slave can do it.  (it is a repeatable Quest)

-Sex with 50 different dogs/wolves.  Rena will sell new dogs

-Sex with 100 different dogs/wolves. Rena will sell new dogs

End of training quests

------------------

Slaves:

with LoversSlaveTrader you enslave NPCs

• 2 months later...

Just glancing at it, I can see that your mod load order is pretty messed up.  :|  Thankfully, you don't have a lot of mods installed, so reordering should be easier than most.  And insofar as the masters (.esms), Lovers Creatures.esm goes below Lovers with PK.esm.

When you have dealings with the Lovers with PK.esp, Lovers RaperS goes JUST above it, and after it, you have Lovers Bitch followed right below with Lovers Creatures.  Your Unofficial Oblivion patches (ie Vampire aging and etc)., and both Knights and Shivering Isles should be early on your list, and the LoversIdleAnims and LoversAnimObjects should be the very last Lovers mods in your list.  Non essentials like my books can go after those... but hey, they're just books.

Please refer to the yellow link in either my or fejeena's signature.  Within that thread, you will find a suggested Mod Order.  I highly recommend the read.

Hey, @fejeena.  I just tried your reenvisioned Lovers Bitch.  Gotta admit, I was surprised when I saw new doggie love animations.  I mean, doggy cowgirl?  That was new indeed.  Oh, and I'm looking into a LC2.5 patch.  Should be hella easy and won't interfere with jack.

:no_mouth:  But curious, did you examine this? :https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12545-outdated-loversbitch-05b03uo-unofficial-continuation/

I was wondering what all this would add, if it was worth adding, and if it ould be added if it was worth the effort.

14 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Just glancing at it, I can see that your mod load order is pretty messed up.  :|  Thankfully, you don't have a lot of mods installed, so reordering should be easier than most.  And insofar as the masters (.esms), Lovers Creatures.esm goes below Lovers with PK.esm.

When you have dealings with the Lovers with PK.esp, Lovers RaperS goes JUST above it, and after it, you have Lovers Bitch followed right below with Lovers Creatures.  Your Unofficial Oblivion patches (ie Vampire aging and etc)., and both Knights and Shivering Isles should be early on your list, and the LoversIdleAnims and LoversAnimObjects should be the very last Lovers mods in your list.  Non essentials like my books can go after those... but hey, they're just books.

Please refer to the yellow link in either my or fejeena's signature.  Within that thread, you will find a suggested Mod Order.  I highly recommend the read.

Hey, @fejeena.  I just tried your reenvisioned Lovers Bitch.  Gotta admit, I was surprised when I saw new doggie love animations.  I mean, doggy cowgirl?  That was new indeed.  Oh, and I'm looking into a LC2.5 patch.  Should be hella easy and won't interfere with jack.

:no_mouth:  But curious, did you examine this? :https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12545-outdated-loversbitch-05b03uo-unofficial-continuation/

I was wondering what all this would add, if it was worth adding, and if it ould be added if it was worth the effort.

Thanks for your help! I redid my mod order. I will test the game tomorrow. :)

Hello agin!

I changed my load order following the guide, made a new character and i still get a CTD. I tryd to run BOSS, but it doesn't change my load order, so I don't know what went wrong.

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
boethia custom race.esp
khajiittextfix.esp
FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esp
Elves Of Lineage II.esp
Hidden_Elves.esp
Celestial.esp
Demoness.esp
BreakArmor.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
R18PN - Dancer's Dress.esp
Replacer - Dwarven (mergeable).esp
Replacer - Blackwood (mergeable).esp
LoversSatisfaction.esp
kuerteeCleanUp.esp
zzEstrus.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBreakArmor.esp
LoversKinkyStalker.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversDarkLessons.esp
LoversHorseRider2.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
PSELoversBitchPatch.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

You still have some work to go.  Now I will admit that some new mods are not in the mod-order example (LoversKinkyStalker, LoversGGBlackmail), but this is more accurate towards the lower half of your mod order:

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
 PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp 
<---- here if you use LoversPayBandit.esp
 LoversPayBandit.esp
 LoversRaperS.esp
 Lovers with PK.esp
 LoversBitch.esp
 LoversCreature.esp

LoversSatisfaction.esp    <----  (very likely as LoversExtender would go here)

LoversHorseRider2.esp

(here, I figure other lovers mods LoversKinkyStalker, LoversGGBlackmail)

LoversHooker.esp
 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
 zzEstrus.esp                                                   
 LoversMB2.esp

(A likely good place for furo generator)

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Try this, though I still recommend looking at the mod order list some more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 10:31 AM, HellRaiserPotato12 said:

Hello everybody!

I get a CTD when i o into the wolf cave and i get a massage Marea is mounted by the alfa, and when i get the "She is finaly able to pull away" massage. 

Here is my load order:

I also had this issue, and I don't believe it is load order related. Seems the crash was happening to me because I was too far away. I'd crash 100% of the time when I was standing at the entrance, and never when I was in the room with the alpha.

Oblivion likes to reset my view distance options every time it launches. . . and annoyingly enough, I fixed this crash today completely by simply turning my actor fade to max in the in-game options. If that doesn't work or it is already set to maximum, using tcl in the console to run through the wall and straight to the alpha's room seemed a suitable workaround. I believe you must only get close enough for the character models to load in.

Hope that helps.

On 4/3/2021 at 7:38 PM, Amorant501 said:

I also had this issue, and I don't believe it is load order related. Seems the crash was happening to me because I was too far away. I'd crash 100% of the time when I was standing at the entrance, and never when I was in the room with the alpha.

Oblivion likes to reset my view distance options every time it launches. . . and annoyingly enough, I fixed this crash today completely by simply turning my actor fade to max in the in-game options. If that doesn't work or it is already set to maximum, using tcl in the console to run through the wall and straight to the alpha's room seemed a suitable workaround. I believe you must only get close enough for the character models to load in.

Hope that helps.

Oh thank you i will try it out!

On 4/3/2021 at 7:38 PM, Amorant501 said:

Hope that helps.

Thank it worked!

• 3 weeks later...

1. Does the console command to unlock dogs not work ?

(read it in the guide book and doesn't show error or anything but no dog spawns).

2. When does temple area in wolf cave unlock or is that unfinished ???

(used console to enter just to see inside it including the Bitche's heaven area didn't save or anything just was curious). -->

this not mentioned  in guidebook (unless related to next question).

3. is there a set number before 100? uniquedogs screwed according to book 100/100+ is special number like 10,20,50 were but console command doesn't work aka putting in 99/100 then screwing a dog to get the trigger meaning I am guessing there another number that needs to come before it tried guessing a few to no avail.

(don't really want to try and find 50+ more dogs to screw so just want it all done).

*QUACK!* >O__

It looks like I need to take notes of what needs to be updated in my guide books......

The Guide book was written for the original version of LoversBitch.  While it may appear that the ability to do so was removed within the new version by fejeena, it hasn't.  It was, however, been protected as a debug-testing feature.  In order to unlock the dogs, you must be in debug mode.  And this can be set with the console command below:

set DebugMode to xLoversBitchQuest.DebugMode

Setting this to 1 also gives you two new debug spells I hadn't seen before.

Yes, the Wolf Cave is unfinished.  I too entered, found Bitchy, the Stone Goddess and the Stone Wolf there.  I have no idea what the original creator wished, though he did have a thread in the forum regarding what he had planned... to a degree.  Still, this has not been updated as the original modder's plans remains a mystery.

The UniqueDogs value still exists, but it is part of the quest system. While advancing enough to 10 dogs is not a problem to get Maera to give you advanced training so you can call unique dogs, you must have certain quests in play to advance the others.  Merely setting the value to 99 will not work as the quest stage must be high enough to trigger. This being where you gain access to a nice little place to stay... currently the last stage of the mod.

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The Guide book was written for the original version of LoversBitch.  While it may appear that the ability to do so was removed within the new version by fejeena, it hasn't.  It was, however, been protected as a debug-testing feature.  In order to unlock the dogs, you must be in debug mode.  And this can be set with the console command below:

Yeah, kinda WAY off now.....

True the script which holds the commands to load each dog  still exists.  However, the script seems to be called only the first instance when you start the quest  or it 'appears' to be executed when the 'Settings' menu is brought up.  For the latter, that doesn't seem to work well.... so let me ignore that.

Now you CAN get the dogs in one of two ways.  You can type the  above  set xLoversBitchStore.xxxxxxunlocked to 1 command console, for each individual dog as before, or you can type in set  xLoversBitchQuest.DebugMode  to 1 in order to enter Debug Mode.  Debug mode also gives you two new spells that sends NPCs straight to the Kennels to train Rena's dogs.  HOWEVER, you are not done yet.  The two options only PRIMES the dogs and lets the system know you want to unlock them.  The script that performs the unlocking has not been called yet.

Once you entered the command(s) you wish above, enter the console command:   set xLoversBitchQuest.runonce to 0.    Yes, it will bring up the 'Rena opened a new Dog Shop" quest message, but the block of code controlled by the runonce value also triggers the script which lets the dogs out.. ?

Yep, it is different than the original by Chase Roxand

16 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

*QUACK!* >O__

It looks like I need to take notes of what needs to be updated in my guide books......

Yes, the Wolf Cave is unfinished.  I too entered, found Bitchy, the Stone Goddess and the Stone Wolf there.  I have no idea what the original creator wished, though he did have a thread in the forum regarding what he had planned... to a degree.  Still, this has not been updated as the original modder's plans remains a mystery.

The UniqueDogs value still exists, but it is part of the quest system. While advancing enough to 10 dogs is not a problem to get Maera to give you advanced training so you can call unique dogs, you must have certain quests in play to advance the others.  Merely setting the value to 99 will not work as the quest stage must be high enough to trigger. This being where you gain access to a nice little place to stay... currently the last stage of the mod.

7 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Yeah, kinda WAY off now.....

True the script which holds the commands to load each dog  still exists.  However, the script seems to be called only the first instance when you start the quest  or it 'appears' to be executed when the 'Settings' menu is brought up.  For the latter, that doesn't seem to work well.... so let me ignore that.

Now you CAN get the dogs in one of two ways.  You can type the  above  set xLoversBitchStore.xxxxxxunlocked to 1 command console, for each individual dog as before, or you can type in set  xLoversBitchQuest.DebugMode  to 1 in order to enter Debug Mode.  Debug mode also gives you two new spells that sends NPCs straight to the Kennels to train Rena's dogs.  HOWEVER, you are not done yet.  The two options only PRIMES the dogs and lets the system know you want to unlock them.  The script that performs the unlocking has not been called yet.

Once you entered the command(s) you wish above, enter the console command:   set xLoversBitchQuest.runonce to 0.    Yes, it will bring up the 'Rena opened a new Dog Shop" quest message, but the block of code controlled by the runonce value also triggers the script which lets the dogs out.. ?

Yep, it is different than the original by Chase Roxand

Ok figured it was changed and cave temple was unfinished, thanks for clarifying.

(O and no blame or bigs on your guidebook being ""outdated"" that not your fault or anything, doubt you would be able to know of a random change like that and deserve credit for finding it so quick). 

Ya I got the "home" (tower and animated hand armors etc...) it why I wanted to just 100% the rest of the mod so don't have to bother/worry about it (personal way of thinking/being sort of thing and all that is left is the massive "grind").

Do you know if there another number or other type of stage between 50 and 100?

I got the 50, bought the 2 dogs (also did the hellhound quest earlier along with getting bloodhound), but then I do 99 (and also tried 100 in case was over 100 and a couple random numbers) to no avail.

(*Note* did use console to cheat the first 50 without issue aka did 49 then slept with a dog). 

Thanks for the missing command to get all the dogs, will give it a go in near future ??: (set xLoversBitchQuest.runonce to 0)

Once you hit 20 unique dogs, did you have to deal with some Concerned Citizens?

The 50 and 100 dogs setting handles what dogs are available in Rena's shop.  When you hit 50, she'll acquire a Brown Collie and Damn Dog.  And when you hit 100, you're able to buy a Spotted dog and Battle Dog.  And that's actually it.

12 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Once you hit 20 unique dogs, did you have to deal with some Concerned Citizens?

The 50 and 100 dogs setting handles what dogs are available in Rena's shop.  When you hit 50, she'll acquire a Brown Collie and Damn Dog.  And when you hit 100, you're able to buy a Spotted dog and Battle Dog.  And that's actually it.

Ya, I got everything your book said done (other then side mod for puppie mill and some the easter eggs).

Got the "hidden" hands armor even.

I feel the game did not recognize maybe that I bought the 2 dogs or a stage check missing if there not meant to be anything between 50-100 

(at the 50 says maybe should visit her in quest log and did so + got the dogs but then that it, when I then later on tried the 99/100 thing it does not do anything new in order to update her shop/quest) 

But if it just Spotted dog and Battle Dog it fine thanks for confirming again. (assuming Battle Dog not some how some crazy amazing thing which I highly doubt).

• 1 month later...

The system that checks for the existence of a dog within the player's range (used for checking horny dogs...dog pheremones... etc), uses a system that is also used within other mods like LoversImmoralGuards, LoversSlaveTrader, and others.  So I would rule that out.

Now one of the things I would first check is the 'Mod Order'... and you can click the yellow test link in my signature that goes to a topic with a recommended mod order.

The short short SHORT version:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreatures.esm

(Plenty of mods here)

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreatures.esp

(Hella lot of mods here)

LoversAnimObjectPriority.esp

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

Rena's shop is right outside Castle Chorrol, just up the stone cobbled street.

Oh, NEW here (or if familiar with LoversBitch, long lost and now found).  Ya might wanna check the Prima book I wrote.  Check my sig and look for Prima Books collection 1.

I think i did something wrong installing the mod. i dont know what.

For LovertsBitch and LoversCreatures3

You don't need the file from Creatures Overhaul - Workshop!

Install: first install "meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z" and "textures-all-Versions.7z"

Then LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z
copy the meshes and ini folder in your data folder  and the LoversBitch.esp ( or esp from the "esp without load screens" folder )
Let overwrite the meshes !

Well......

28 minutes ago, Musicflow said:

Install: first install "meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z" and "textures-all-Versions.7z"

Then LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z
copy the meshes and ini folder in your data folder  and the LoversBitch.esp ( or esp from the "esp without load screens" folder )
Let overwrite the meshes !

Yes, that is what you do, assuming you already installed LoversCreatures in the first place.  LoversCreatures must be installed/imported first. though LoversBitch.esp must be above LoversCreature.esp in your load order.

(And the most basic order... a better mod order can be found clicking the yellow link in my signature)

MASTERS:
Oblivion.esm
-----(
Various Masters)-----
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

PLUG-INS:

-----(Various Non-LAPF Plugins)-----

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

-----(Various LAPF Plugins)-----

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp     <---------+
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp        <----+-------- Both of these replaced by LoversCreatures

2 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Well......

Yes, that is what you do, assuming you already installed LoversCreatures in the first place.  LoversCreatures must be installed/imported first. though LoversBitch.esp must be above LoversCreature.esp in your load order.

(And the most basic order... a better mod order can be found clicking the yellow link in my signature)

MASTERS:
Oblivion.esm
-----(
Various Masters)-----
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

PLUG-INS:

-----(Various Non-LAPF Plugins)-----

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

-----(Various LAPF Plugins)-----

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp        <----+-------- Both of these replaced by LoversCreatures

i have loverscreatures 2.0...but i dont think it is wonking.

also, replacing that 2 files, i cant use lovers with pk

i had to intall lovers creatures without replacing those files

i think that is the problem

i will see what i can do tomorrow.

thanks!