LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Maybe that's why I never get the crash, I use Pluggy v125c.  most people use 132.  And I don't use  Pluggy-HUD.

I can not use 132 because it merged the ESS save and Pluggy save file ( only a ESS file in the save folder ) and my A-Bomb fix tool can not handle it ( Seems the Wrye Bash A-Bomb fix can , but I don't use WryeBash )

So with  pluggy 125c without HUD I have no wolf cave problems.

But in the pluggy post it sounds like a random interior/exterior transition bug. So the game shound not crash every time you enter the wolf cave.

And since I use Windows10 I also have every now and then a random crash when I use a door. Restart the game use the door and no crash.  ( I miss Windows7 )

• 1 month later...

Having an odd situation with Lovers Bitch. The first time I played it, I would meet Rena Bruiant in the Dog Shop. In my latest run through she is never in the shop. Instead she is walking around Chorrol, going to church, talking to people on the street. If I approach her and ask about the shop, for instance she asks me if I want to help train her dogs. When I respond "Yes", she walks to the shop, enters the shop and then she and I go into the kennel and the action continues from there just as it did before until I leave the kennel. She has left the shop and I have to find her in Chorrol to get paid. This change doesn't seem to damage the playthrough, at least not so far. I have yet though, in either playthrough, to reach the "rumor" stage. So far I've just gotten to where I meet with Maera Sirius after my first performance in Leyawin.

I'm curious. Is there supposed to be this change in behavior? Are there two, or more, different sets of actions that Rena might follow at random in the early stages?

If you use a Bashed Patch, you need to add the bash tag labeled Actors.AIPackages to LoversBitch.esp and then rebuild your bashed patch. If you use an ancient version of Wrye Bash, it might be labeled something else slightly different. To add the tag, just hit the + button in Wrye Bash near the lower right corner. 

Edited by Sladen2019

Yes if a Mod lower in the load order use Rena Bruiant she is back to vanilla AI packages. She walks the dogs in the city and go to church.

With LoversBitch AI packages she will go daily to the shop, even if you have not startrd the Bitch Quest.

Use a Bashed Patch.  But remember, NO Lovers Mods in the Bashed Patch, add only the AI from Lovers Bitch. You can do it with TES4Edit after you have created the BashPatch without Lovers Mods. Then you load LoversBitch esp  and the Bashed Batch esp and add the right AI to Rena ( You will get a message and have to allow to make Lovers Bitch a masterfile of the BashPatch)

Or load all Mods  from LoversBitch to the end of the load order with TES4Edit and find the Mod that use Rena Bruiant: Then move LoversBitch below that esp.

I was "talking" with Dukky a little while ago about an anomaly I encountered with my PC's pregnancy.  Although the inventory entries for her 9 embryos/fetuses showed that none of them had any weight (weight 0) as the pregnancy went from first to second to third trimester her encumbrance increased such that by the time she entered the third trimester she was over-encumbered. Dukky said that there was nothing in the Tamago system that dealt with weight gain during pregnancy so I was wondering, since my PC is only getting pregnant with canines, if you had added a weight gain feature in Lovers Bitch. If so, could you add that information to the description? If you didn't add that feature might you have a clue as to where it came from?  Thanks.

12 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

Would I get the same effect by reloading the LoversBitch esp? Or would that screw things up?

??? which effect?  Get the wrong or right AI pack for Rena ?

It is the load order. The AI packed Rena has in the lowest Mod/esp in your load order will be used in game.

---------------------------

No weight for Ovum to Fetus in LoversBitch. No change of the Tamago/Hiyoko  System.

The Ovum, Embryo, Fetus ... are in TamagoClub.esm

Open it with TES4Edit (or CSE) and then open clothing and change the weights

weight.jpg

!! But you will have the same weight for all creatures, humans, Daedra, ...   A dog fetus have same weight as Human or Minotaur or Gatekeeper.

And no changes during the trimester, if you have reached Fetus no more changes.

Edited by fejeena
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry to keep bothering you but I have another issue with LBGW. When my PC first enters the kennel to "train" the wolf an odd thing happens. Although the message is "you are forced(?) to the floor and mounted" there is mounting. My PC is stripped bare but is not on all fours, she is just standing in the cage with the wolf standing between her legs. Neither one moves during the sex sequence, but once the mounting sequence ends however, there is the "rag doll" finish where both sprawl on the floor. I reloaded the meshes, textures and updated the .esp to the LC3 .esp. Same behavior.

I've attached a copy of my load order. As you will see, almost all of my mods, except for the DLCs and unofficial patches to same, are either Tamago/Hiyoko or Lovers mods so I don't see where some mod could be interfering in the animation.

Load Order Oblivion 5-19.odt

Load order is OK.

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp  I would move up to the Tamago Mods.  Also  MaternityClothes.esp   

Vanilla  MaternityClothes.esp                                  
 TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
 TamagoNews.esp
 TamagoShop.esp
 TamagoTopic.esp
 TamagoConfide.esp
 LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

HiyokoFutureDream.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

But that has nothing to do with the "no-sex-animation".  It should work with your load order.

------------------

What about other sex?  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP or LoversHorseRider2 ?  Or the LoversCreature.esp  summon creatures spell?   Does the sex work?

----------------------------

And the LoversBitch installation:

meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z
Install LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z last and let overwrite ! Read the Readme !!!

AND have you installed LoversCreatures after LAPF ?!  Lovers Creatures MUST overwrite the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  AND  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp from LAPF. The LAPF LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp does not work with creatures !

If you are not sure you can unpack the LoversCreatures file in a folder and copy the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  and  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp , and paste both in your game data folder.  (If you install whole Lovers creatures again it will overwrite some LoversBitch files and you have to install LoversBitch again )

Hearkening back to a previous problem where Rena Bruiant is not in the shop but doing her default actions. You suggested that the problem was some mod overwriting her LBGW AI with a different AI. After much thought I decided to look at Oblivion Character Overhaul in TES4Edit. Sure enough, that seems to be the problem. I manually changed the load order to put OCO before LBGW and now Rena shows up in the dog shop like she is supposed to.

Doesn't that change Rena back to vanilla appearance? Lovers Bitch use Vanilla Rena.

If yes, you can delete Rena in the OCO esp and put OCO esp back to the right load order position.   Result: vanilla Rena appearance and LoversBitch AI packages.

Once you start training your canine, there are three spells that you acquire after being knotted a certain number of times. 10 knots for the first, 15 knots for the second and 20 or 25 for the third.  The first one, "Attack Target" and the third one, "Rape Target" are pretty clear as to what they do, but the second one has me puzzled, "Canine Ability" (I think that's what it's called) is cast on the bitch (my PC). What is it supposed to do? I have cast it twice with no discernible effect.

There is a book in Rena's store about all the "Canine Ability"   , name "The Book of Canines" and "The Book of Canines2"

Not all Abilities are spells , some a always active Abilities  for the dogs, or passive Abilities.

From the book:

Collie
Ability: Collie's Warmth- Heals it's bitch's health and temporarily boosts Personality.
Ability Type: Active

Tundra Wolf
Ability: Frost Explosion- The tundra wolf unleashes a fury of ice that both damages and drains the speed of those caught in the blast.
Ability Type: Spell

Mutt
Ability: Protect Bitch- Fends off any attempts to mount its bitch.
Ability Type: Passive

read the books !

• 1 month later...

A bit off topic, but I was curious.

You mentioned a mod called Tamago In Heat that has crossover support with LBGW, and I've been searching for it to no avail, no results anywhere on the site or online for it that I've been able to find.  Do you know where this mod can be found or if it's still available somewhere?

The Mod is Tamago ( the lovers Tamago/Hiyoko system )

The in-heat function in Lovers Bitch makes the player very horny when she's on her fertile days. She is forced on all fours so that the dogs will mount her.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126047-tamago-hiyoko-master-set/

For the base pregnancy system you need

TAMAGO CLUB

HIYOKOCLUB

LOVERS TAMAGOCLUB

HIYOKOGENERATOR

that's all.  But can use the other Mods if you like. or I prefer the cildren from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46962-hiyokogeneratorgeneforge/

EDIT: yes for creature children you need ( Player can give birth to puppies )

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/565-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-22-may-2014/

LoversBitchPuppyMill  Mod Link is in post 1

Edited by fejeena

Let's not forget Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother*, which allows childbirth of creatures.  This way, the player may have puppies.  And then there's LoversBitchPuppyMill so you can... sell the puppies.

*Brood Mother also gives your pregnancy 'odd effects' such as finding yourself able to breathe underwater if your child is that of an argonian, or lose health as you have the child of a life-draining ghost.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to figure out how to fix an issue I have been having with the mod for the past couple of days, and am just stuck at this point. I keep getting the yellow exclamation point over the dog shop exterior building, the art inside the dog shop, and the breeding kennels cages. I also fucked something up trying to messing with the textures to not have that appear, and now the new dog models appear as a purple smear shooting off into the distance. The dick is there, but that is it. 

The quests, commands I give to my dog companion, and AI all work great. It's just the textures that are my issue. What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for any help you can give.

12 hours ago, GreatAva01 said:

Thanks for any help you can give.

You use this ?

------------------------------------------

New Oct. 2016
Version 1.51a BB LC3

All you need: meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z

Install LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z last and let overwrite ! Read the Readme !!!

-----------------------------------------------

You have downloaded and installed  meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z

You have downloaded and installed  textures-all-Versions.7z

You have downloaded and installed it last and let overwrite LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z  Read the Readme !!! there are two different esp you can choose and some replacers.

You can ignore it , open the "LoverBitch gone wild 1.51a BB LC3" folder and copy the LoversBitch.esp, the meshes and ini folder in your game data folder.

-------

It seems you don't have meshes and textures installed. If you install meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z now , you have to install LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z again !  It must overwrite some meshes

• 2 weeks later...

I think you can do it with console.

It works with  human NPC ... why not with creatures.

Open the console, click on the dog and enter

SetActorFullName "new name"

Don't do it with wild dogs or wolves because the base ID name will be changed and all wolves in game will use the new name !

• 2 weeks later...

OK. I did read the books, just didn't realize the association.  My bad.

I have a question that may or may not have anything to do with Lovers Bitch. My PC has completed her training, done the Leyawiin gig and used the Enbitching staff to give a couple of prudes a little taste of the wild side. Here's where my question comes in. Layth Wavrick (sp?) dropped by this evening to give me a missive and a key from the Countess. Followed the directions to enter the Chorrol chapel undercroft, used the key to open the trap door, walked down the tunnel to its end where I found a blank stone wall. If I look up I see a niche in the ceiling containing  one of those six pointed bright yellow stars that indicates there is a missing mesh. Is this quest one of the ones from Lovers Bitch or is it from some other mod? This particular playthrough is fairly limited in added mods other than the standard DLCs and some texture replacers so I'm not sure what else it could be related to.  If, by chance, it is from Lovers Bitch what mesh am I missing?  Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by KentuckyExpat

I've used Lover's Bitch for a long time and never seen the missing mesh issue in the Undercroft. Maybe one of your texture replacers?  But  as my current game is set up for a mod I'm working on and I haven't done that quest this time, will do it next time I go in-game for testing.

Just went in and no quest was given. Maybe it's part of a DLC I don't have. I only have the KOTN and SI. Don't think I can help any further.

Edited by Melamkish
Add more
3 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said:

by this evening to give me a missive and a key from the Countess. Followed the directions to enter the Chorrol chapel undercroft, used the key to open the trap door, walked down the tunnel to its end where I found a blank stone wall

I needn't need to read any further.  By chance, do you have LoversSituations installed??????  Valga, the Missive, the passageway from the chapel... dead giveaways.  So the problem with missing meshes would be there.  And yep, there are meshes... even 'extra optional content' in the one by fejeena.

It helps having written a PRIMA book for that mod:  Lovers Prima Books Series 2 (see M'aiq's Little Black Book)