Toys (a new framework) - Seeking Feedback & Ideas

11 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Let me see if I can simplify the Futa problem to solve:

• Due to positioning of Futa SOS, toys in slots ToysType_Pelvis and  ToysType_Genital will have alignment problems. They will need different bodyslide data setup, or possibly a whole different mesh model
  • This includes Chastity Belts, and Clit/Penis Piercings
  • Plugs, including vaginal, are not a problem

Futa support for Toys = providing Chastity Belts, and Clit/Penis Piercings that position and fit correctly

One solution might be to provide an alternate bodyslide package/option. When Toys releases, it will have support for 2 bodies. UUNP HDT and CBBE HDT. We could later have a 3rd bodyslide package.... UUNP HDT for Futa, for example. which would just give you the differences where needed. Toy's would not need to know you are Futa in this scenario, because the user is just choosing what bodyslide package to use.

As for me, easier to make some code check, and equipment conditions, it's more configurable. I often hear "what is bodyslide?" - some users doesn't know what is it, and not all outfit authors create sliders. 

And you not understand problem. For Skyrim is not difference, actor Female or Futa. But for Futa you must create chastity as cock cage, with belt or not, no difference. and you create ARMO/ARMA, set female model, create sliders. And you vice versa can equip it to female and futa, skyrim display it. But is it right, equip penis cage to female, or equip simple chastity belt to futa? Futa equipment must use male-like variant on female body. 

I don't think that simple creating another BodySlide help do it. 

And actually, Futa may not have vagina at all. IRL futa or shemale - is a male with silicon boobs. In Skyrim - is  female with schlong. Futa SOS Addon may replace body vagina zone with own meshes, and Futa may not have vagina. And vagina/clitoris accessories not valid for it - piercing and plugs. 

For me best way - control it by framework. And it's very easy, add some KYWD, and couple conditions in code. If author created toy have no any of this KYWD in ARMO definition - you no restrict it equipment for character, if has - check it and allow/deny equip.

I suggest universal mechanics, which block incorrect using of toy. Do you check case, when you try equip Vaginal Plug/Piercing on male character in your framework? Or simply not assign male model to ARMO/ARMA? If you not do this - its incorrect script logic behaviour, if you do it check - you must do it also for Futa. It's 3rd gender, not vanilla, but often used.

And also FTM or Pussy-Man. I don't know how detect it in this time (but way like futa - male gender + equipped vagina). But it cause reverse problem - on this character you must use female chastity variant, can use clit piercing, vaginal plug, but in skyrim character gender - male.

I don't talk that you must do all toys variant for all genders/races/bodys - it's impossible. But you as framework developer can realize all functions for easy support of this variations.

47 minutes ago, private_johny said:

I often hear "what is bodyslide?" - some users doesn't know what is it, and not all outfit authors create sliders. 

Toys, just like the Mod that shall not be named, will use Bodyslide. This is a given. User's wont be asking "what is bodyslide?" anymore if they use Toys. Since we use bodyslide to make different fitting toys for different bodies, then treating Futa as a different body makes good sense to me. I'd at least try, and see if there is a reason not to.

47 minutes ago, private_johny said:

for Futa you must create chastity as cock cage

Not a problem using bodyslide. A toy with the same name, but a totally different model, can be placed in the bodyslide package for Futa. A mod then calls for the toy by the same name, and the player gets the right toy for their body. This would make it easy for both Toys and mods using Toys. The effort goes into setting up bodyslide correctly, instead of checks. Bodyslide must be setup for a cock cage anyhow.

Skyrim does support male/female in the Armor ADDon, letting you provide 2 different meshes, but there is no 3rd gender slot. But with bodyslide, we can treat Futa as another body.

All of this will need to be worked out AFTER v1 of Toys. Currently we don't yet have any male toys. I want to have at least a few for V1, and that will get us started, because then we would have a cock cage to adapt.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Toys, just like the Mod that shall not be named, will use Bodyslide. This is a given. User's wont be asking "what is bodyslide?" anymore if they use Toys. Since we use bodyslide to make different fitting toys for different bodies, then treating Futa as a different body makes good sense to me. I'd at least try, and see if there is a reason not to.

Not a problem using bodyslide. A toy with the same name, but a totally different model, can be placed in the bodyslide package for Futa. A mod then calls for the toy by the same name, and the player gets the right toy for their body. This would make it easy for both Toys and mods using Toys. The effort goes into setting up bodyslide correctly, instead of checks. Bodyslide must be setup for a cock cage anyhow.

Skyrim does support male/female in the Armor ADDon, letting you provide 2 different meshes, but there is no 3rd gender slot. But with bodyslide, we can treat Futa as another body.

All of this will need to be worked out AFTER v1 of Toys. Currently we don't yet have any male toys. I want to have at least a few for V1, and that will get us started, because then we would have a cock cage to adapt.

And what about check when you try to equip female toy to male character. Example - Vaginal Piercing/Plug. What return your EquipToy method from framework? Does it show any error? Or easily equip it without mesh invisibly? As my mention, framework should prevent this use case.

Look for SexLab, does Ashara imagine, that framework commonly for managing straight sex logic, will be used for M2M, Futa, Creature, when she do first version? And its easy can be done without any mod, except animation packs. But part of standard animations, can be succesfully used for non-straight scenes. 

And SOS, alternate for vanilla male body, became one of standard mods. SOS structure so easy, that allow to do practically anything. And easy create new schlongs.

Yes, i saw all of the current developed toys.  I no expect that you make male or futa toys - this is job for authors, which can and want do it.

And my other question, is a future possible compability toys with folowers or other NPC. Yes, i remember, you need tests, and it not be in v1 release. But, as i know, BodySlide change mod used mesh, apply for it sliders. And it affects on ALL example of this ARMO/ARMA. Ok, what if you want equip same toy on futa and regular woman?

May be more efficiently will be restrict using futa version only on Futas? There are many different futa accessories, and part of them with no BodySlide. And i not think that all authors will do sliders.

Main question - how will react your framework in incorrect use cases. 

8 hours ago, private_johny said:

And my other question, is a future possible compability toys with folowers or other NPC. Yes, i remember, you need tests, and it not be in v1 release.

The tests I referred to are to find out and think through what features will, and will not work for NPCs. I said this will not have been done in time for the first Alpha 1 release (v 0.1). Note that when I say V1, this means the first production release which comes after several Alpha and Beta. V1 will most certainly be ready for NPCs, and its features will be limited since supporting NPCs means dealing with Skyrim differences, plus performance issues.

But, as i know, BodySlide change mod used mesh, apply for it sliders. And it affects on ALL example of this ARMO/ARMA. Ok, what if you want equip same toy on futa and regular woman?

Don't know. Too early to say. But I will find a good way.

i not think that all authors will do sliders.

I would get permission for some example toys, include them in the base library, and setup sliders myself for those where required. Audhol might even modify a few, with permission, or make originals, so that we offer 1 or 2 futa/male toys in the Insignia Set. Some of this may make it in time for V1, I'm not ruling that out.

Authors using Toys will be sliding their custom toys when its needed, regardless of Futa, because that's the only way to support the widely used bodies. This is just the normal requirement of making toys. I think most authors would want to support the main bodies (CBBD HDT and UUNP HDT in the case of SE) but this is optional, unless it's a Toys Pack, which would by default, imply it does this. Supporting a Futa body would always be optional.

Main question - how will react your framework in incorrect use cases. 

The answer is "smartly" :D Depends on methodology chosen. To early to say, lets get into details in a few months. If the method is that bodyslide provides toy meshes for the selected body always correctly, Toys will not need to check, because its expected that we are equipping things that work. The "variant" has been pre-determined when it was built, which is already the norm for non-futa. If there are exceptions, Toys will handle them wisely.

If Toys needs to know the PC's orientation, I'd likely make that an MCM setting, rather than do other sorts of checks. This way nothing is assumed, the player picks exactly how to be treated.

I think these shots of MCM will be the final form of these MCM views, for the Alpha 1 Release of Toys coming in about 2 weeks.

The initial view of Worn Toys, shows all toys currently worn, along with a summary of combined effects from those toys. If there are any "virtually stored" toys, they are listed below too.

20210116160238_2.jpg

If you click on a toy name, this Details View for that toy replaces the above, and you can switch back. This shows you all settings for the toy, which come from a combination of properties and keywords. The number of properties have been kept as low as possible, there are currently only 6 for a mod author to fill in when setting up their own new, or cloned toy. Everything else is setup by adding keywords. So far the most complicated toy I've made uses 7 keyword. The average is 3. (you need usually 3 other keywords that have nothing to do with Toys, such as SexlabNoStrip)

20210116160253_1.jpg

All features you see on this view, will be fully functional for Alpha 1, or at least that's the plan. Most of these work now and are getting refined. All of them work without a mod author writing any script.

I don't have much to contribute since I'm not a modder but I do want to say that I'm looking forward to this! I'm getting increasingly tired of the other framework and how it pretty much doesn't allow you to play the game at all once you start getting locked. Incredibly disruptive and even when set at the lowest setting, finding keys and unlocking stuff takes inordinately long and then poof, one chest screws you over again.

I would like the option to be able to skip out whenever I want to actually play the game so having stuff that can be a little disruptive (enough to know it's there and it's hot) without crippling gameplay would be nice for middle grounders like me. looking forward for the launch!

28 minutes ago, morikawa said:

I would like the option to be able to skip out whenever I want to actually play the game

Glad you are looking forward to it.

One of the listed foundations (promises) for Toys is:

Everything Optional. Nothing Ever Forced - "Make it realistic to play with Toys, while also playing the rest of the game"

But I want to clarity, the promises are focused on the mod author. The promise is that the mod author is not forced into anything. This does not stop a mod author from choosing to make a quest, lets say for example, where you can't remove a toy until the quest is completed. For the end user, there are already many MCM settings to customize, so while you many not be able to remove that quest toy, its effects, if any, can be adjusted by the end user. Also, the methods of escaping a toy follow this other promise:

No tedious, repetitive methods of escaping from Toys

Toys is helping mod authors to make it easy to keep these 2 promises, if the mod author wishes to. But if a content mod wants to be hardcore, for users who like hardcore, then that mod can be hardcore.

[Last updated: Mar ??] 

TlogoTiny.png What's New in Beta 1

SE Version / New Toys / New Effects / Beta Stage has started... See Change Log / Toys Discord / LE Version

ToysLogoSmallest.pngToys v0.3 (Beta 1) for SE   A Bondage Framework 

Skyrim can be a mysterious place. A new breed of restraints and enchanted bondage equipment has found its way into the lands, and even the powerful Dragonborn cannot escape the influence. Some have begun to refer to these things as "toys", while others call them sinful. There are rumors that the Daedra have something to do with it. What will you do, Dragonborn!?

TlogoTiny.png Overview20210313231952_1.jpg

Toys provides mod authors, with a Base Toys Library, effects triggered by worn toys, and an API to handle the toys, including built-in features making it very easy to "play nice" with other mods. A mod author can easily clone toys, customizing their features, or create their own new toys.
As an end-user, Toys on its own provides much to experience.  If you install a content mod that uses Toys then it escalates! Without a content mod, use AddItemMenu to manually equip toys and experience their effects.
Toys have various degrees of debauchery and depravity. Basic toys might be key-less, but most will require at least a basic key. The "Exotic" variant of toys tends to have effects and other means of escape. Some toys may break in combat, or melt from the heat of your orgasm, transforming visually. In a transformed state, maybe the toy falls off when hit in combat, or can be removed without a key, or the lock becomes viable. But a transformed toy might mean things got even worse! 
Toys or their transformed variants may have enchantments that strip armor and clothing, force you to crawl, cause harm, or cause magical wrist binding, including the chance of Hard Core binding. Many toys will increase your arousal, and you could find yourself fondling yourself involuntarily or experience spontaneous orgasms.
For a complete outline of Features see HERE

TlogoTiny.png Toy Story

Toy Story is also available from this download page. Toy Story is a quest mod that demonstrates Toys' features, both to end-users and mod authors. Story Toy details HERE.

TlogoTiny.png Covenants 

• Everything Optional for content mods. Nothing Ever Forced
    • this does not mean a mod can't make hard core toys
  • "Make it realistic to play with Toys, while also playing the rest of the game"
    • If that's what the mod author chooses to do
  • No tedious, repetitive methods of escaping from Toys

See the full list of Covenants...

Spoiler

Covenants

1. Everything Optional. Nothing Ever Forced (this does not mean a mod can't make hard core toys)
  2. "Make it realistic to play with Toys, while also playing the rest of the game" (if that's what the mod author chooses to do)
  3. Toys can be Hard Core, tied up tight, with little hope of escape, or soft core, with many options to remove. It's the mod author's choice
  4. Fun > Realism
  5. Backward Compatibility Matters
  6. Rock-solid Stability
  7. Simplicity - Lightweight - Fast - Efficient
  8. Built with SSE in mind. One codebase for both
  9. Solid Documentation for Mod Authors & End Users
  10. NO...
    • No Animation Filter (but some alternatives)
    • No menus, or pop-up messages for Toys
    • No pop-up message ever, unless you have "Tips for First Time Users" ON in MCM
    • No events/effects where you are stuck in place without a way to skip the scene

TlogoTiny.png Requirements, Installation, & Upgrading

See the details...

Spoiler

For LE, go HERE.

Requirements

• SexLab SE 1.63 Beta 8+. For performance, disable Debug/Development Mode on the last MCM tab
  • SexLab Aroused Redux SE v29 2.9+
  • FNIS SE 7.6+ be sure to use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior", anytime you add, upgrade, or remove this mod
  • Bodyslide SE, and either CBBE, CBBE 3bbb, UNP, or BHUNP 3bbb. Toys provides Bodyslide support for all 4 of those bodies. See Details in FAQ #1

Installation

1. Make sure you've installed the Requirements listed above. This includes Sexlab's requirements and the requirements of your chosen body mod
  2. Download the Toys Framework SE file from this page, AND the appropriate Blodyslide package
  3. You can optionally download Toy Story SE from this page too. More on Toy Story HERE 
  4. Install each file with a Mod Manager. If prompted about overwriting files, use you should allow the overwrite 
  5. Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior". Watch for errors! Most common is exceeding the maximum animations
  6. Build toys with Bodyslide. See steps in FAQ #1. One of the most common mistakes is not getting this step right. Check the FAQ carefully
  7. Once in game use this mod's MCM option "Run Installation Test" on the first tab. If the test fails, see Troubleshooting #1

During this Beta Phase, check for tips/updates in How can I contribute during Beta? 

Upgrading

1. Upgrading is fully tested and supported, just uninstall/install. A new game is not required unless the release notes call for it
  2. Don't forget to "Update FNIS Behavior". This must be run each time any mod that uses FNIS is updated, added, or removed
  3. Always rebuild toys in Bodyslide for your preset. See steps in FAQ #1

TlogoTiny.png Toys Pages

These links intentionally take you to the Toys LE Support thread. Info for LE and SE is combined.

TlogoTiny.png Credits & Permissions

The Toys Team

Audhol - Primary role is Toy Creation and new Animations

Mercplatypus - Primary role is the story and writing for Toy Story

VirginMarie - Primary role is Scripting and making stuff happen

Full List of Credits...

Spoiler

Ashal - SexLab Framework Mod
Fore - FNIS Mod
Fishburger67 - SexLab Aroused Redux Mod - Redneck2x for the original

Audhol - Models & Bodyslide setup for the majority of the Insignia Set of Toys, made custom for Toys. Animations for Blind and some of the hard core arm binding animations. Bodyslide setup for all 4 SE packages

Mercplatypus - Toy Story Design/Dialogue/Feature planning

Zadil - Models for the complete Classic Set of Toys, originally in DDa

Xaz & ZazModels for the majority of the Chaotic Set of Toys, originally in ZAP 7

Hæretic - Models for the majority of the Ancient Set of Toys, originally in Hæretic Resources

MaikCG - Animations for hard core arm binding and combat kicking

DarkAngel1265 - Animations for Crawling from Crawl on fours

0r080r0 - Animations for Sprinting from Khajiit Cat Sprint and Sneak

Zaria - Model for Chastity Piercing

El_Duderino - Model for Pony Gag

Angeli - Model for Workout Plugs from Angeli Devious Expansion

Aradia Model for Full Harness

Nikitaa - Model for Nocturnal Statue from Polished and Sexy nocturnal statue

Lupine00 & Scarb - Scripting techniques shared
Seansoken - Logo artwork

Durpledore - some of the Bodyslide Setup

Permissions

Spoiler

Permissions:

1. You can NOT post this mod or any of its parts (including any derived works) without my explicit permission
  2. You can NOT incorporate any of the code in any for-profit project
  3. You can NOT use any of the code in a closed source project
  4. You CAN otherwise use the code for your own projects as long as you include all source code with your distribution and allow others to use your own code in a similar fashion and give credit with link
  5. Permission for the many assets listed with authors above, require that you obtain your own permission from the author

Change Log

[Last updated: Mar 15] 

TlogoTiny.png What's New in Beta 1

SE Version / New Toys / New Effects / Beta Stage has started... See Change Log / Toys Discord / <SE Version link>

ToysLogoSmallest.pngToys v0.3 (Beta 1) for LE   A Bondage Framework 

Skyrim can be a mysterious place. A new breed of restraints and enchanted bondage equipment has found its way into the lands, and even the powerful Dragonborn cannot escape the influence. Some have begun to refer to these things as "toys", while others call them sinful. There are rumors that the Daedra have something to do with it. What will you do, Dragonborn!?

TlogoTiny.png Overview20210313231952_1.jpg

Toys provides mod authors, with a Base Toys Library, effects triggered by worn toys, and an API to handle the toys, including built-in features making it very easy to "play nice" with other mods. A mod author can easily clone toys, customizing their features, or create their own new toys.
As an end-user, Toys on its own provides much to experience.  If you install a content mod that uses Toys then it escalates! Without a content mod, use AddItemMenu to manually equip toys and experience their effects.
Toys have various degrees of debauchery and depravity. Basic toys might be key-less, but most will require at least a basic key. The "Exotic" variant of toys tends to have effects and other means of escape. Some toys may break in combat, or melt from the heat of your orgasm, transforming visually. In a transformed state, maybe the toy falls off when hit in combat, or can be removed without a key, or the lock becomes viable. But a transformed toy might mean things got even worse! 
Toys or their transformed variants may have enchantments that strip armor and clothing, force you to crawl, cause harm, or cause magical wrist binding, including the chance of Hard Core binding. Many toys will increase your arousal, and you could find yourself fondling yourself involuntarily or experience spontaneous orgasms.
For a complete outline of Features see HERE

TlogoTiny.png Toy Story

Toy Story is also available from this download page. Toy Story is a quest mod that demonstrates Toys' features, both to end-users and mod authors. Story Toy details HERE.

TlogoTiny.png Covenants 

• Everything Optional for content mods. Nothing Ever Forced
    • this does not mean a mod can't make hard core toys
  • "Make it realistic to play with Toys, while also playing the rest of the game"
    • If that's what the mod author chooses to do

See the full list of Covenants...

Spoiler

Covenants

1. Everything Optional. Nothing Ever Forced (this does not mean a mod can't make hard core toys)
  2. "Make it realistic to play with Toys, while also playing the rest of the game" (if that's what the mod author chooses to do)
  3. Toys can be Hard Core, tied up tight, with little hope of escape, or soft core, with many options to remove. It's the mod author's choice
  4. Fun > Realism
  5. Backward Compatibility Matters
  6. Rock-solid Stability
  7. Simplicity - Lightweight - Fast - Efficient
  8. Built with SSE in mind. One codebase for both
  9. Solid Documentation for Mod Authors & End Users
  10. NO...
    • No Animation Filter (but some alternatives)
    • No menus, or pop-up messages for Toys
    • No pop-up message ever, unless you have "Tips for First Time Users" ON in MCM
    • No events/effects where you are stuck in place without a way to skip the scene

See the details...

Spoiler

For SE, go HERE.

Requirements

Installation

1. Make sure you've installed the Requirements listed above. This includes Sexlab's requirements
  2. Download the Toys Framework LE file from this page, AND the appropriate Blodyslide package
  3. You can optionally download Toy Story LE from this page too. More on Toy Story HERE 
  4. Install each file with a Mod Manager. If prompted about overwriting files, use you should allow the overwrite 
  5. Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior". Watch for errors! Most common is exceeding the maximum animations
  6. Build toys with Bodyslide. See steps in FAQ #1. One of the most common mistakes is not getting this step right. Check the FAQ carefully
  7. Once in game use this mod's MCM option "Run Installation Test" on the first tab. If the test fails, see Troubleshooting #1

During this Beta Phase, check for tips/updates in How can I contribute during Beta? 

Known Mod Conflict: SexLab - Remove Standard Animations - will break Toy's Spontaneous Orgasm

Upgrading

1. Upgrading is fully tested and supported, just uninstall/install. A new game is not required unless the release notes call for it
  2. Don't forget to "Update FNIS Behavior". This must be run each time any mod that uses FNIS is updated, added, or removed
  3. Always rebuild toys in Bodyslide for your preset. See steps in FAQ #1

TlogoTiny.png Toys Pages

TlogoTiny.png Credits & Permissions

The Toys Team

Audhol - Primary role is Toy Creation and new Animations

Mercplatypus - Primary role is the story and writing for Toy Story

VirginMarie - Primary role is Scripting and making stuff happen

Full List of Credits...

Spoiler

Ashal - SexLab Framework Mod
Fore - FNIS Mod
Fishburger67 - SexLab Aroused Redux Mod - Redneck2x for the original

Audhol - Models & Bodyslide setup for the majority of the Insignia Set of Toys, made custom for Toys. Animations for Blind and some of the hard core arm binding animations. Bodyslide setup for all 4 SE packages

Mercplatypus - Toy Story Design/Dialogue/Feature planning

Zadil - Models for the complete Classic Set of Toys, originally in DDa

Xaz & ZazModels for the majority of the Chaotic Set of Toys, originally in ZAP 7

Hæretic - Models for the majority of the Ancient Set of Toys, originally in Hæretic Resources

MaikCG - Animations for hard core arm binding and combat kicking

DarkAngel1265 - Animations for Crawling from Crawl on fours

0r080r0 - Animations for Sprinting from Khajiit Cat Sprint and Sneak

Zaria - Model for Chastity Piercing

El_Duderino - Model for Pony Gag

Angeli - Model for Workout Plugs from Angeli Devious Expansion

Aradia Model for Full Harness

Nikitaa - Model for Nocturnal Statue from Polished and Sexy nocturnal statue

Lupine00 & Scarb - Scripting techniques shared
Seansoken - Logo artwork

Durpledore - some of the Bodyslide Setup

Permissions

Spoiler

Permissions:

1. You can NOT post this mod or any of its parts (including any derived works) without my explicit permission
  2. You can NOT incorporate any of the code in any for-profit project
  3. You can NOT use any of the code in a closed source project
  4. You CAN otherwise use the code for your own projects as long as you include all source code with your distribution and allow others to use your own code in a similar fashion and give credit with link
  5. Permission for the many assets listed with authors above, require that you obtain your own permission from the author

Change Log

TlogoTiny.png Toys Features 

This post explains each feature first from the user perspective. Mod Authors... expand the spoilers for technical details.

As of V0.3 (aka. Beta 1), text in yellow denotes features that are incomplete, but can be expected by V1 or sooner. All other features listed are complete.

TlogoTiny.png Base Toy Library

A Library, with 4 sets of toys. Details are on its own page HERE.

TlogoTiny.png User Interface

Manual Toys Manipulation

The player can equip, unequip, swap, and drop toys in the same manner as vanilla Skyrim armor. There are never pop-up message boxes, or menus to click through. If the toy cannot be removed, an attempt to unequip, swap, or drop fails, and a notification message in top left is displayed. If the toy requires a key, and you have the correct key in inventory, the attempt succeeds with notification of unlocking and if the key was consumed in the process. There are non-tedious alternatives to keys, explained in the Escape Methods section.

MCM Interface

When first installing, its recommended to run Test Installation, on this first tab.

20210308162625_1.jpg

Toys you wear can be seen, along with their resulting summary of effects. Clicking on a toy switches to a detail view, where you can see all settings, such as escape methods, removal restrictions, effects, and transforms. A mod author can create toys with all features/effects, shown on the detail view, using nothing more than keywords and a few properties.

20210308162302_1.jpg  20210308162423_1.jpg

Effects, notifications, sounds, debug options, and a few other things can be found in these tabs.

20210308140023_2.jpg  20210308163427_1.jpg  20210308163434_1.jpg

Toys Hidden By Armor/Clothing - For V0.3 The toys are priority weighted to be more often seen versus hidden which minimizes the need for this feature. If using DD alongside Toys, its recommend you disable the Device Hider in DD's MCM.

TlogoTiny.png Making Toys / Handling Toys / API

Mod authors can make use of the available Base Toys Library, clone and customize the Base Toys, or create new toys using their own models. A mod may equip, unequip, and swap toys, while not conflicting with other mods (playing nice). A mod can also temporarily virtually store toys for a scene, and then un-store (re-equip).

Details for mod authors...

Spoiler

Toy Setup & Settings

Toys use a single "Armor item" in CK. There is no chance of toy "breakage" (no hidden/broken Toy syndrome) due to this. Mod authors can make custom Toys with minimal effort. The steps follow.

Cloning or Creating a new Toy:

1. Make a copy of an existing similar toy from Toys (the Armor and Armor Addon items in CK)
  2. Update the properties on the ToysProperties script, within the armor item (there are only 6 properties)1.png
    • Its easier to start with a clone, but If creating from scratch, you will need to add the ToysProperties script to the toy. Never modify the ToysProperties script, only fill/change the properties. You can add your own separate scripts if needed
    • Mandatory Properties:
      • Lib... Always ToysFramework
      • ModelForToy... your toy's Armor item
    • Optional Properties
      • ArousalStrength... A value, normally between 1 and 5. This is only used if you've included the ToysEffect_Arousal keyword. 1 for minor arousal, 5 for something like a very nasty plug
      • KeyConsumed... Set true if you want the specified key to be consumed on use
      • KeyForToy... The specified key. Leave empty if the toy is not to be removed using a key. You can use one of the 4 Toys keys, or your mod's own custom key2.png
      • ModelTransformed... must be filled if you have included one of the 3 Transformation Effect keywords. This is the toy that a transformation will swap to. See more re. Transformation section below
  3. Update the keywords
    • Mandatory Keywords
      • ToysToy... this tells Toys that your toy is a Toys toy. This keyword must be present
      • ToysType_<bodypart>... One of the Toys Types must be included. There can be more than one. (example: a Toy that serves as both a blindfold and a gag, would occupy both Mouth and Eyes. ThisSlots.png determines the slot. The same slot must be used by your Armor Item and Armor Addon. Toys Types are in the table (see pic)
    • Non-Toys Keywords. Normally you will want to include SexLabNoStrip, VendorNoSale, and MagicDisallowEnchanting. These keywords are not part of Toys but make sense to use.
    • Optional Keywords. All other keywords are optional and are detailed in the sections that follow

API

As of v0.3 Toys has the following 6 API Toy Handling Functions (there are other special purpose functions listed in a section below). Full details can be seen in the verbosely documented ToysFramework.psc (only summary level detail is included below). You can also see examples of calls made to the API in Toy Story's TStoryMain.psc. Each test currently available as of v0.3 can be triggered by Toy Story's MCM (see pic). Toy Story also offers the "Dev Tips" feature which will reference demos in code, when you play the quest.

.......... HandleToy
- EQUIPS Toy on ActorRef, if nothing in conflict
- SWAPS Toy on ActorRef, if a toy of same type has no restrictive keyword
- UNEQUIPS Toy on ActorRef, if UnEquipToy is true and specified Toy is worn
- Automatically plays nice with other mods... won't unequip if toy with restrictive keyword from another mod
Int Function HandleToy(String ShortModName, Actor ActorRef, Armor Toy, Bool UnEquipToy=False)

.......... ReserveSlots 
- Temporarily reserves open toy slots for use by only your mod. This prevents another mod from equipping toys during your scene
Bool Function ReserveSlots(String ShortModName, Bool Reserve = True)

.......... IsSlotsReserved 
- Check to see if slots are already reserved by another mod
Bool Function IsSlotsReserved(String ShortModName)

.......... UnequipToys
- UNEQUIPS toys worn on ActorRef using a keyword. Will unequip multiple toys if IncludeKeyword matches combined with optional ExcludeKeyword. To unequip a single specific toy instead, use HandleToy()
- PLAYS NICE with other mods... won't unequip if it's a toy with restrictive keyword from another mod

- Store... When true, move to virtual storage instead of to inventory, unless toy is from another mod with the NoRemoval keyword. Storage is only available for toys worn by the player
Int Function UnequipToys(String ShortModName, Actor ActorRef, Keyword IncludeKeyword, Keyword ExcludeKeyword=none, Bool Store=False)

.......... UnStoreToys
- Re-equip toys previously stored. You can't un-Store toys that have been stored by another mod
Int Function UnStoreToys(String ShortModName, Armor Toy=none)

.......... IsSlotAvailable
- Checks a slot to see if can be used
Bool Function IsSlotAvailable(String ShortModName, Keyword ToyType, Bool IfUseStore=False)

<couple more Toy Handling Functions likely coming>

Mod Events

<tbd> where it makes sense... global and localized

TlogoTiny.png Events

Spontaneous 20210226122629_1.jpgOrgasm20210122191725_1.jpg

Due to high arousal, you experience an uncontrollable Spontaneous Orgasm. This will disable control of your character, but you can skip the scene by pressing and holding the Advance Hot Key (spacebar by default). You can adjust the chance of this happening, the duration, and the arousal level, in MCM.

Fondle Thyself

You can't stop fondling yourself, after a recent orgasm, or when your arousal is high. You can adjust the chance of this happening, and the level at which arousal influences it, in MCM.

TlogoTiny.png Effects

Arousal

Any toy may be configured to contribute to arousal. Normally a range of 1 to 5 for Arousal Strength is used where 1 would be a slightly arousing toy such as a tight collar, and 5 would be very arousing, like a plug.

Over time arousal increases using the total arousal of all worn toys (slightly randomized). You will see the change in notifications, which can be turned off in the MCM. Arousal also changes through the mechanics of Sexlab Arousal, and potentially other mods that affect arousal directly. Toys is a significant contributor, but not the only contributor.

When your arousal is high enough (as set in MCM), there's a chance of a Spontaneous Orgasm, which will significantly lower your arousal, but not as much as an orgasm triggered by Sexlab. A Spontaneous Orgasm will be only half as effective at decreasing arousal if a worn toy blocks vaginally.

Strip

A toy you wear, has forced your main armor or clothing off. You can adjust the chance of this happening in MCM.

Exhausted

A toy has caused you to become exhausted during combat. This will disable control of your character, but you can skip the scene by pressing and holding the Advance Hot Key (spacebar by default). You can adjust the chance of this happening, in MCM.

Crawl

A toy you wear, has forced you to crawl and sprint on all fours. You can adjust the chance of this happening in MCM.

Harm Health

A toy you wear, is causing you to bleed. You can adjust the strength and chance of this happening in MCM.

Harm Stamina

A toy you wear, is causing you to lose most of your stamina. You can adjust the chance of this happening in MCM.

Mod Authors.. Each of these above effects have self explanatory ToysEffect_ keywords. Just place the keyword on the toy.

TlogoTiny.png Transformation

20210129211032_2.jpg

melting.pngA toy with a transform effect, may change, to a new variant of that toy, having a different appearance, escape options, and effects. The new variant may also be setup to transform, either back to original or to yet another variant, and there is no limit to the number of variants/transformations.

Transformation can be triggered by arousal level, or number of hits in combat.

Examples of putting this to use can be seen in the Base Library. Some toys will "melt" when your arousal is high, like the first pic. Some will "break" when you've been hit enough times in combat, like the broken Chastity Belt in the 2nd pic. Mod authors can configure toys to do this using a keyword and one property.

Spoiler

Transform Effect Keywords - There are 3 keywords:

• ArousalTransfom - swap toy when arousal exceeds the trigger point. User can change in MCM, by Group
  • ArousalUnTransform - swap the toy when the arousal goes back below that trigger point. Normally you'd swap it back to the original, but it can be to any model
  • HitTransform - swap the toy after X hits. User can change in MCM. This is global for all toys using this effect

You can use these 3 transform methods in any combo. A toy could start as one that melts from arousal. Stage 2, the melted, could then transform upon X hits to stage 3. Stage 3 could then use one of the escape methods below to remove.

ModelTransformed... (property on the toy) is the toy that a transformation will swap to

Beyond a toy to swap to, that's all you need. One of the keywords, and fill that property.

Think of the swapped or transformed toy as a new stage. It would be a toy that looks similar, but is modified in some way to look melted from arousal, or broken, etc. Each stage can have its own different set of keywords for effects, and other settings. So in addition to looking different, it could for example, cause armor to strip (Strip Effect), make you crawl (Crawl Effect), have higher or lower arousal strength, anything you can define for a toy. This includes the following Escape Methods (next section).

TlogoTiny.png Escape Methods

Here are the Escape Methods. These can be seen in the MCM Worn Toys, details view, so if you are wondering how to escape a toy, and the toy's description is not helpful enough, check the detail view in the MCM.

• Keyless: the toy can be removed manually with no key 
  • Keys: 1 of the 4 Toys keys (as of v0.1, the only way to acquire keys is to cheat with AddItemMenu)
  • Custom Key: A mod's custom key 
  • Orgasm Fall Off Effect: The toy falls off upon orgasm from Sexlab or Toys Spontaneous Orgasm, or an orgasm triggered by a mod. Chance of this set in MCM
  • Hit Fall Off Effect: They toy falls off when you are hit in combat. Chance of this set in MCM

The two "Fall Off" effects have an option in MCM to either drop to the ground, or stay in inventory, when falling off.

Spoiler
  • Keyless: add the ToysKeylessRemoval keyword
  • Keys: fill the property KeyForToy
  • Custom Key: fill the property KeyForToy  with your own key
  • Orgasm Fall Off Effect: add the ToysEffect_OrgasmFallOff keyword
  • Hit Fall Off Effect: add the ToysEffect_HitFallOff keyword

TlogoTiny.png Toy Type Specific Effects

Sounds

• Chains sounds with volume and frequency control
  • Bell sounds with volume and frequency control

Gag20210226115528_1.jpg

• Open mouth for gags
  • Gag "Signing Talk" for Dialogue (no tedious clicking)

Blind

• The character will be blinded, not the player. Plays animations that simulate blind
  • stumble/fall animations, which are more frequent if you "try" to sprint

Magical Wrist Restraints

• Random animations for hands tied behind your back. You can break out as need for things like combat

Hard Core Magical Wrist Restraints

• The Magical Wrists Restraints, if enabled in MCM, may switch to hard core mode where you cannot break out. You can kick in combat though

Arm Binding

• Same as Hard Core Magical Wrist Restraints, but no MCM option to disable or make it random

Yoke Binding

• Similar to Arm Binding, but in the position for a yoke. Non-combat H2H animations are WIP

Slow

• Height support for heels
  • Slow movement

Spoiler
  • Blind  - use keyword ToysEfffect_Blind
    • Add this effect to any toy. Normally a blindfold
    • Chance that you idle/walk/run/sprint with animations that simulate blindness. MCM has chance slider
    • stumble/fall animations, which are more frequent if you "try" to sprint
  • Mouth Wide Open - use keyword ToysEfffect_MouthOpen
  • Magical Wrist Binding - use keyword ToysEfffect_MagicBind
    • Add this effect to any toy. Normally wrist cuffs, but could be anything, its magic!
    • Chance (in MCM) that your arms/wrists are restrained, but not sufficient enough to disallow regular combat and any other activity. The magic allows you to "break out" of the pose
    • Chance (in MCM) that your arms/wrists are restrained in Hard Core mode. Hardcore mode is essentially the Arm Binding effect explained below
    • Uses 8 different styles of animations
    • Sliders in MCM allow you to adjust chance for normal mode, and Hard Core mode. If Hard Core is set to 100, you've essentially converted the toy to be the same as one using the Arm Binding effect. If set to 0 you've turned it off
  • Hard Core Magical Wrist Restraints  - is part of Magical Wrist Binding, see above
  • Arms Binding - use keyword ToysEfffect_ArmBind
    • Add this effect to any toy. Normally toys such as Armbinder or wrist cuffs
    • Forces bound arms/wrists position animations
    • In combat, you can kick
    • Effect can only be stopped by removing the toy
  • Yoke Binding - use keyword ToysEfffect_YokeBind
    • Add this effect to any yoke toy
    • Forces bound arms/wrists animations positioned for a yoke
    • In combat, you can kick
    • Effect can only be stopped by removing the toy
  • Sounds for chains and bells are added to toys using an Enchantment effect, see examples on toys such as Wrist Cuffs (this is the only effect using an Enchantment)

TlogoTiny.png Toys on NPCs

Toys can be placed on NPCs in the same fashion as normal armor. Most effects are not applicable for NPCs for V0.2

(support is WIP)

Spoiler

I've not tested toys on NPCs. I don't expect most effects to work. I'm not even sure if the API works if the actor is not the player, but it might. Don't worry there will be great NPC support by V1 where its possible and not a performance hog

TlogoTiny.png Effects & Utility API

In addition to Toy Handling API (in the above section), Toys offers Mod Authors effects and utility functions.

Spoiler

Effects Functions

• Spontaneous Orgasm
  • Arousal Increase
  • Arousal Adjust
  • Squirt Visual & Sound
  • Orgasm Sound
  • Moan Sound
  • Scream Sound
  • Pant Sound
  • Wuusssh Effect (sound & physics)
  • Facial Expressions

Utlity Functions

• Initialize Player for a Scene
  • un-Initialize Player After a Scene
  • Busy Check
  • Set Busy

See within ToysFramework.psc for more detail.

Will be updated with optional parameters, and more documentation within the psc.

[Last updated: Mar ??] 

TlogoTiny.png What's New... Minor fixes - See Change Log

toystoryRecTiny.pngToy Story v0.3 for SE and LE

Nightly, Nocturnal's Night Sister escaped from the Evergloam. She's now in Skyrim, to free you from the tyranny of unfulfilled desires and scour the taint of chastity from your body... Well, sort of!

Nightly has stolen a book from the Arcanaeum's Forbidden Book Shelf in the College of Winterhold, and has plans to involve the Dragonborn, in a tribute to Zed.

TlogoTiny.png Quest - "A Toy Story" 20210226122704_1.jpg

After installing Toy Story a new quest will start about one minute following your next game load. Works nicely with the vanilla opening quest. Works fine with an alternate start or a much later save too.

If you're of a curious adventurous nature, you might dare to examine the first objective. Beyond that, I really can't say!

The Toy Story quests serve as a fun tutorial for end-users and a demonstration for mod authors. In a future release, Toy Story will include a Tribute to Zed quest, the lost quest many of whom have been around for a long time miss and yearn for.

TlogoTiny.png Tests & Dev Tips

MCM triggered tests can be used to equip/unequip. A test for each of the 6 Toy Handling API Functions is included. Each serves as a demonstration for mod authors, and can be seen in Toy Story's TStoryMain.psc. Dev Tips, if turned on in MCM, will pop up while you play through the quest, referencing when demo code is running.

If you've installed Toy Story simultaneously with Toys using its instructions, you are done. Otherwise...

Spoiler

Requirements

• Toys LE or Toys SE V0.3+, and all it's requirements
  • FNIS LE or FNIS SE 7.6+ be sure to use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior", anytime you add, upgrade, or remove this mod

Installation

1. Make sure you've installed the Requirements listed above
  2. Download Toy Story from the Toys LE or SE download page. Install with a Mod Manager. If prompted about overwriting files, allow the overwrite
  3. Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior". Watch for errors! Most common is exceeding the maximum animations
  4. Once in game use Toy's MCM option "Run Installation Test" on the first tab. If the test fails, see Toys Troubleshooting #1

Upgrading

TlogoTiny.png Base Toys Library

All that is pictured below, and more, is included in V0.3.

Exotic Variant: In most cases, Toys that use fancy effects, and may be harder to remove, have the word "Exotic" in their name. Some toys will have an Exotic and regular variant.

See Details in MCM: On the Worn Toys tab toys can be seen, along with their resulting summary of effects. Clicking on a toy switches to a detail view, where you can see all settings, such as escape methods, removal restrictions, effects, and transforms. A mod author can create toys with all features/effects, shown on the detail view, using nothing more than keywords and a few properties.

Insignia Set

As of V0.2, this set is almost complete. Insignia was custom created for Toys by Audhol with a few models from other authors. Male and Futa toys coming

20210226115627_1.jpg 20210226120346_1.jpg 20210226120030_1.jpg 20210226120512_1.jpg 20210224124906_1.jpg

Classic Set

This set's assets were created by Zadil, the originals of DD. Plugs & gags to be added

20210128224810_1.jpg  20210128225129_1.jpg 20210128225240_1.jpg 20210128225327_1.jpg

Ancient Set

A sampling of the Ancient Set. This set is the most medieval of the sets, and has toys from various authors, more notably Hæretic.

20210129233937_1.jpg 20210129233925_1.jpg

Chaotic Set

This set is the most random of the sets, and has toys from various authors, most notably the authors of ZAP.

20210129174747_1.jpg 20210129174105_1.jpg 20210129180824_1.jpg 20210222225742_2.jpg

TlogoTiny.png Toys FAQs & Troubleshooting

Golden Rule:  To avoid corrupting your save... Never change sort order or remove mods mid-play-through. You can only safely upgrade a mod, or add mods to the end of your load order.

Rule is in general, not just for this mod. Breaking this rule is the #1 cause for a wide range of problems. Save cleaning tools help but won't remove all corruption. The so called "clean save" procedure breaks this rule... instead, start a new game when unable to follow the rule (new game means really a new game, not some early save).

FAQs

1. How do I build Toys in Bodyslide?   (details for SE Body Mods too)

Spoiler

LE (see SE below)

1. Requires Bodyslide v5+
  2. See Bodyslide's documentation or other guides if this is your first time using Bodyslide
  3. You must use either the Unified UNP HDT body or CBBE Body HDT when you build your body using a preset
  4. These bodies require that you have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and HDT Physics Extensions (must be version 14.28). Symptoms of these incorrectly installed: HDT chains not working / CTD when you equip
  5. Select your preset. Example in screenshot used is NewestVirgin. Make sure you've already bui1.pnglt your body with that same preset
  6. In Group Filter, select Toys like in the screenshot
  7. If you want to use Morphs in game with Racemenu, check "Build Morphs" like in screenshot
  8. Use Batch Build button to build, and let it build all
  9. As of Toys v0.3, expect to see about 37 toys, names prefixed with "Toys"

SE (see SE below)

1. Requires Bodyslide SE v5+
  2. See Bodyslide's documentation or other guides if this is your first time using Bodyslide
  3. Use one of these body mods and install their requirements.
  4. Ensure you have downloaded & installed the Toys Bodyside SE package that matches your body choice above
  5. One of the following bodies (corresponding to the above mods) must be built along with your chosen or custom preset. Toys was tested for these only. Some other similar bodies may work but use at your own risk and let us know if they work
    • CBBE Body Physics
    • CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing
    • UNP (and various)
    • BHUNP 3BBB 
  6. Select your preset. Example in screenshot used is NewestVirgin. Make sure you've already built your body with that same preset
  7. In Group Filter, select Toys like in the screenshot
    • If using UNP you will find no "Toys" Group. Type Toys in the Outfit Filter field instead
  8. If you want to use Morphs in game with Racemenu, check "Build Morphs" like in screenshot
  9. Use Batch Build button to build, and let it build all
  10. As of Toys v0.3, expect to see about 37 toys, names prefixed with "Toys"

2. Will Toys have support for Male, Futa, and Beast Player Characters?

Spoiler

Yes, the goal is to include a few toys that actually work with more that just cosmetics, by the time V1 releases, and then expand from there after V1, depending on feedback.

3. How to get a Papyrus Log?

Spoiler

Open Skyrim.ini (My Documents/My Games/Skyrim) and add the following to it:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Afterward, in that same folder you will see a new folder called Logs. Inside that is the Script folder. Inside Script you will (eventually) find 4 logs. Papyrus.0.log is the most recent.

When you share the log in the Support Topic, please provide as an attached file.

Troubleshooting

Known Mod Conflict: SexLab - Remove Standard Animations - Will break Spontaneous Orgasm

1. Effects/Animation Scenes Not Working <-- use steps here to fix your installation if the test in MCM failed

"Run Installation Test" in MCM failed

Spoiler

if required mods for Toys are not installed correctly... animation scenes will freeze, not start, or CTD. Ensure your installation is correct by following these steps. You might try the steps in blue first, since they are the most common problem:

• Requirements: Verify all the requirements listed under "Requirements, Installation, & Upgrading" section are met, including requirements of the required mods. A common mistake is missed install of a recent version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and HDT Physics Extensions (if using LE). For SE, ensure you've installed the requirements for your selected body (see FAQ #1 for the bodies)
  • Sort Order: Use Loot, a tool for sorting mod load order (loot is built into Vortex). However, do not re-sort your mods mid-play-through (see golden rule above), this is safe only for a new game
  • FNIS Version: Upgrade to the latest FNIS (v7.6+) if you don't have
  • FNIS Generate: Use Generate FNIS for Users and "Update FNIS Behavior" - make sure you see "Toys" listed in the list of Mods that it processes, and that there's no errors (a common FNIS error is when you exceed the maximum animations). You MUST do this again each time any mod that uses FNIS is added, removed, or updated
  • Verify Sexlab: In game, make sure that Sexlab is happy... in it's MCM, last tab, look under System Requirements. If anything is not listed as OK or ?, you need to sort out why. The Toys Installation Test does not use Sexlab, but Sexlab's requirements checks are still very relevant.
  • Run Test: Use "Run Installation Test" option in Toys MCM first tab

TlogoTiny.png How can I contribute during Alpha?

20210226120512_1.jpg

Provide feedback! Try it out. Play the Toy Story Quest! Tell us if you find ways to break things, and what could be done better, or you think is missing. Make a mod using Toys!

Should I start a new game?

Yes, and this is because of the "Golden Rule". You'd be adding a mod (Toys) that cannot be at the end of your sort order, because it's an esm. If you do that with any mod, you need to start a new game, or expect eventually the creeping save corruption. Also due to the nature of Alpha, Alpha 2 still requires a new game, if you are upgrading from Alpha 1.

Can I run Toys together with with DD?

Yes you can, and in fact we want feedback/problem reports from users playing Toys with and without DD along side. So please feel free to try either way, or both ways.

• Important: When using with DD, it's best to disable DD's Device Hider as it it will actively treat Toys like things it should hide. You can disable the hider at the top of DD's Device Hider tab
  • You can expect Toys to play nice with DD. It's API wont remove DD items. Manual equip of a Toy, will not replace a DD item. DD will, however, remove Toys. It's not able to play so nice and this is not it's fault. As of V0.2, Toys API has built in "DD awareness" which makes it very easy for mod authors play nice with DDs

Using Toy Story

End User: Try the quest! Use Toy Story's MCM tests to equip/unequip toys. Use Toys' MCM Misc tab, debug options, to remove toys.

Mod Author: Toy Story's MCM tests, serve as a demonstration for each of the Toy Handling API functions. The API summary can be seen on the Features page. As of V0.2, "Dev Tips" will pop up, referencing the demo code that ran (turn it on in MCM).

What Features are currently Included / Not included?

• See Features. It will be helpful to be familiar with the features, if you are providing suggestions or reporting problems
  • The cool detailed parts for Mod Authors are in the Hidden Spoilers, on the Features post
  • The incomplete features, planned for V1 (V1 is the first final non-beta release) are highlighted in yellow

Suggestions/Ideas

Please post them in either this support thread, or Toys Discord Server. The Alpha phase, is when ideas can really count. Beta will be for refinements, so get your ideas in early! We want them.

You are a Mod Author & want to make a mod using Toys?

Help will be given, questions answered. If you need a mod idea, here are some needs:

1. A mod for Toys that provides keys in creative ways
  2. A Bondage Shop style content mod for Toys
  3. Toys Packs. The idea here is somewhat like an "animation pack" for Sexlab. Additional API functions are coming for this

Alpha 2 is far enough along that you could get started now on any of these, and of course much more.

Reporting Problems 

If you find a problem, whether it be clearly a bug, or you don't know but it seems wrong, we want to hear about it. Reports can be made in this support thread, or in Toys Discord, Problem Reports Section.

When reporting, please use this guide...

Spoiler

When Applicable, which is most of the time, we do need to know the following. You can use this as a guide, or copy it as a template.

Did you start a new game when Toys was installed?

Are you running with DD Installed?

Describe the problem, what you were doing:

Can you recreate the problem? If so what steps recreate it?

Papyrus log

• When applicable, please attach a Papyrus log
  • There's a "how to get a Papyrus Log" in the FAQs
  • Ensure you have Toys MCM option "Verbose Logging" turned on. It's on by default
  • The papyrus log should capture the point in time where you recreated the problem, such that the the log ends right after the problem occurred
  • Please no partial logs, we need the complete un-snipped log
  • Please attach as a file, no copy/paste

Toys Discord Server https://discord.gg/DxuVBjPFZC

We will gladly respond actively to posts in this thread. Discord is an alternative. Its where our project work is discussed. It's also a better format to have a detailed discussion, thus we can expect it will tend to be where we will get into the deeper details.

The last feature I've added. Well really the add is the broken toy, making use of the existing feature. It's a belt that makes use of the transformation feature. Now locking up feature creep, and doing final testing to release Alpha 1 this weekend.

Description on the this Belt (the exotic version):
An iron chastity belt. The lock is jammed. This thing is only coming off if hit and damaged in battle. Once damaged it may not even need a key.

20210126232040_1.jpg

Description on the broken one you see here:
A broken iron chastity belt. The lock is no longer jammed. Requires an Exotic key. May also be possible to blast this thing right off with your powerful orgasm.

20210129210948_2.jpg 20210129211032_2.jpg

So ... are they wearing worn toys or is it a list of worn toys? I mean, I'm confused. And if they're worn, can you restore them somehow? It would be somewhat embarrassing for a worn plug to fall off so much it has been used. What if the lock on the belt jams up, that'd be mortifying. Say no to worn toys, and request brand new ones instead!