Racoonity's Workshop: requested UUNP HDT conversions

That's because I liked it so much, I wanted to add it to my collection.
Thank you for suggesting it. ?

2 hours ago, Aequus said:

You did it so fast too.

Hi,

not intending to nag, because I know you're working on the Rubber Facility. Just a daft question from someone new to this thread.

The Kardia of Rhodes Armoury has already been requested. How do I know when you're done? Will it be announced in the thread, or do I have to check the front page regularly?

TIA,

Joe.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Hi,

not intending to nag, because I know you're working on the Rubber Facility. Just a daft question from someone new to this thread.

The Kardia of Rhodes Armoury has already been requested. How do I know when you're done? Will it be announced in the thread, or do I have to check the front page regularly?

TIA,

Joe.

Hi, ?

usually, when I upload a new conversion, I change the main screenshot of my pages (I also try to keep them close each time I update).

I can tell you how I keep track of the mods I like:

(This is for everyone)

If you find a mod, which has been requested, somewhere else, would you be so kind to inform me, please? ?
Not that this never happened (and I thank you for that ?).

I'm sorry to say I had to give up on a couple of projects:

• SugarNight and Sunrise bikini is using a custom cbbe-based body. I couldn't find its BodySlide preset anywhere and I don't like it enough to force myself to find the correct slider combination, sorry;
  • I had a closer look to Feminine Armor Replacer UNPB -WIP- and Swap Hide Armor UNP UNPB., but they are too vanilla for my taste. ? Besides, there are many better UUNP vanilla replacers, imo;
  • As for the Jamella Armor by Hentai, I made the conversion, then I deleted it, because I didn't like it... I made it again, I deleted it again... ?I don't know if I'll ever publish it...
  • The Adventurer Maiden Armory (UNP mashup) is a little different: it has some pieces I like and others I don't, so maybe I'll release only my personal picks.

That's all, sorry again. ?