Racoonity's Workshop: requested UUNP HDT conversions

9 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Done ... 

... but I'm not going to upload it to any of my pages. ?

Look at this:

Reveal hidden contents

160307276_Screenshot(47).png.dae7f5da377c598da3cfac4c6d2dbf7d.png1014921589_enb2020_12_0412_11_27_19.png.1f7039deae5869a051f7ac52b25a97d0.png

I initially thought that this was an issue related to the backporting from BHUNP (? silly me!), instead it is an issue related to the level of commitment the author had for his/her work.

I converted it anyway, since I accepted to do so, but I don't want to have an armor in a "beta testing" state in my personal collection * (I really liked it, so that was where I wanted to put it: on my "Wardrobe" page).

*(? Unless in beta because of me ?)

?

Lisa Genshin Impact.7z 16.49 MB · 12 downloads

679899549_DesktopScreenshot2020_12.20-14_04_53_77.png.14a14bc55dc7900ad86bf638b74a01d9.pngIt's Ok for beta work.
Thank you for effort

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

Now I look at it the author was last active 16 October 2020, 3:35 PM on Nexus?

It also seems that he has not been active on his Patreon page for a long time. It's weird ?

??‍♀️?

Maybe he's on vacation... from modding... but a couple of months is a too short period of time for such considerations.

9 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Could you post the link for the LE version, please?

I need to check permissions first.

?

as far as I'm aware, the original creator only made the SE version. the LE port was done by a different user on this thread

I understand if you don't convert it because of that and sorry if this is a bother

20 minutes ago, phrompy said:

as far as I'm aware, the original creator only made the SE version. the LE port was done by a different user on this thread

I understand if you don't convert it because of that and sorry if this is a bother

That's all I needed: to check both authors. ?

The original one didn't specify anything about permissions either, so I guess it's fine.  ?

7 hours ago, phrompy said:

Well, I think this mod hasn't been backported properly...

It would be useless to convert it. ?

?

Spoiler

142593835_enb2020_12_2020_53_42_42.png.8cd028ad34c4c6ea3546e0a12a45ed89.png

18 hours ago, phrompy said:

damn, sorry to hear that. I think there's another version of it, from here though. https://mega.nz/#!MFh0kT5C!t_Pihu3Amha3YGA8FANFVc0j_GinmTOiZb0GuCjAsZo

sorry for all the hassle and I hope this is better!

Done!?

1194735882_Wrongplanet.png.377c8c74805fdbc891d6e4c19f1190cd.png

? You surely must be dumb to end up on Nirn, a planet in another SOLAR SYSTEM, instead of on Europa, a satellite of a GIANT planet such as Jupiter! ?

? Compared to the vastity of space, the size of a planet is meaningless.

? Ok, but you would definitely notice it from its satellite! ?

? That's just how an isekai works, I guess...

? Wait, can we still talk about isekais if the character is from another videogame?

? I think that "crossover" may be the word you're looking for...

56 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

I would love to have an UUNP conversion of this skimpy thingy ^^

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3570-supertight-body-cbbe-hdt/

I asked T.ara and got permission. regards and thx for your work.

Ok. ?

Just a note: this didn't need one, because the permission is in plain sight on the main page, but if you ask for permissions on your own, next time post a link to / screenshot of that conversation, please.   

Thanks for asking first anyway. ??

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

Done! ?2113654707_Tothebeach.png.55546999b2259b801b9c77c4364a7da2.png

Thx that was quick, unfortunatly, it does not work for me. I exchanged the Caliente Tools folder in the original zip with the one you made. Build in Bodyslide, but my breasts got distorted, bodyshape shifted and i have gaps at the hips.

tight.jpg.5a1da79910a4e5b1161a7ac8c3203153.jpg

But maybe i did something wrong ?