Racoonity's Workshop: requested UUNP HDT conversions

3 hours ago, Spyro84 said:

Hi Racoonity. I was wondering if you could please convert this armor set for UUNP? Sabre Cat Gear Mod Pack

Checking the permissions, it seems you only need to contact the mod author beforehand. Here's hoping this works out.

HI, I asked for permission, but the author was last active on august... ?

?

Hello sir, can i make a request? I am looking for this Rogue Sorceress  Outfit Retextured mods Frostfall version. It is basically two parts the armors itself which is one piece armor and cloack (has two variants as hooded and hoodles). What I want is armor and hoodles cloack. Can you make a cbbe hdt conversation. It would be perfect armor has breast-butt-belly physics and inflamation support with hdt cloack. Mod's author Numus' last active 2019 april and I don't think there would be a permission issue from what I understand what writes at the mods page.

3 hours ago, timurhan said:

Hello sir, can i make a request? I am looking for this Rogue Sorceress  Outfit Retextured mods Frostfall version. It is basically two parts the armors itself which is one piece armor and cloack (has two variants as hooded and hoodles). What I want is armor and hoodles cloack. Can you make a cbbe hdt conversation. It would be perfect armor has breast-butt-belly physics and inflamation support with hdt cloack. Mod's author Numus' last active 2019 april and I don't think there would be a permission issue from what I understand what writes at the mods page.

Ok, I did it. 

I'm not going to upload it on the main page because of reasons, which include changes of plans and racoons' internal reorganization, but I (? almost) always do what I say I'll do, so here it is.

?

RogueSorceressRetextured.7z

11 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Ok, I did it. 

I'm not going to upload it on the main page because of reasons, which include changes of plans and racoons' internal reorganization, but I (? almost) always do what I say I'll do, so here it is.

?

RogueSorceressRetextured.7z 3.26 MB · 3 downloads

Thank you! I'm confused about one thing. There are two similar named files in it. I don't know which one to build. "Rogue Sorceress CBBE HDT.osp" and "Rogue Scorceress CBBE HDT.osp"

12 minutes ago, timurhan said:

Thank you! I'm confused about one thing. There are two similar named files in it. I don't know which one to build. "Rogue Sorceress CBBE HDT.osp" and "Rogue Scorceress CBBE HDT.osp"

Sorry, I forgot to delete it.

The sorceress one.

The other is a mistake I did because the author named the nif "scorceress".

For anyone interested the, not CBBE version is UUNP.

?

RogueSorceressRetextured.7z

45 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Sorry, I forgot to delete it.

The sorceress one.

The other is a mistake I did because the author named the nif "scorceress".

For anyone interested the, not CBBE version is UUNP.

?

RogueSorceressRetextured.7z 3.25 MB · 1 download

One more question. The Cape B and A looks as they should be at the bodylide preview Cape B

But ıt looks cutted in game In Game

Am I doing something wrong?

8 minutes ago, timurhan said:

One more question. The Cape B and A looks as they should be at the bodylide preview Cape B

But ıt looks cutted in game In Game

Am I doing something wrong?

No, I think there's a mismatch in partitions.

Could you check if the original mod does that too, please?

?

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

No, I think there's a mismatch in partitions.

Could you check if the original mod does that too, please?

?

Somehow even thouh I disabled the conversation and its output from the MO2's letf panel the outfit still has physics so I can't check it. I also tried to disable Bodyslide mod and create a new profile with just few mods. I don't understand why it behaviours like this.

Besides, I tried the normal version (not frostfall one), there is no physics of course cape was normal.

Also I found a clipping accidentally. Body, Outfit

The original cape never had HDT physics.

I can't add them either, because I don't know how to.

The HDT I add to the outfits is based on the body, so it's just belly, breast and butt.

18 minutes ago, timurhan said:

Also I found a clipping accidentally. Body, Outfit

Is it my conversion or the original? If the second, that's normal.

?

39 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

The original cape never had HDT physics.

I can't add them either, because I don't know how to.

The HDT I add to the outfits is based on the body, so it's just belly, breast and butt.

Is it my conversion or the original? If the second, that's normal.

?

I might be wrong because I don't know as well as you but the original file was working normally (no clipping).

It's okay cape has or not hdt It was a request eventualy and I appereciated for that, but what I saw from my in-game experience capes breast partion had physics, so could you add it without realizing it?

The hooded cape (Cape A I guess) also has breast physics but also it has full back part as normally it should be. I'm saying again, I might done something wrong and may be that's wyh it's like that but can you confirm that by checking yourself?

22 minutes ago, timurhan said:

I might be wrong because I don't know as well as you but the original file was working normally (no clipping).

It's okay cape has or not hdt It was a request eventualy and I appereciated for that, but what I saw from my in-game experience capes breast partion had physics, so could you add it without realizing it?

The hooded cape (Cape A I guess) also has breast physics but also it has full back part as normally it should be. I'm saying again, I might done something wrong and may be that's wyh it's like that but can you confirm that by checking yourself?

Nevermind, we just didn't get each other. ?

I'll look into it later, right now I'm trying to make something else work and it's really consuming me, hahaha.

???

On 12/31/2020 at 12:32 PM, Racoonity said:

? Don't worry, you don't have to put limits on yourself. ?

? I actually enjoy converting outfits, otherwise I wouldn't have done so many.?

? And I really like taking screenshots! ?

? Anyway, permission asked. 

Uhh nvm Idk if you have to ask multiple people for that conversion, as the mod is using multiple assets from different mods, sorry should've looked into more.

But these two outfits I found look like they allow you to do stuff with them so long as they get credited, also do you accept any kind of donations or something?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52307?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30649

6 hours ago, AnzoCaio said:

Uhh nvm Idk if you have to ask multiple people for that conversion, as the mod is using multiple assets from different mods, sorry should've looked into more.

But these two outfits I found look like they allow you to do stuff with them so long as they get credited, also do you accept any kind of donations or something?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52307?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30649

Yep, permissions are in order. ? ?

6 hours ago, AnzoCaio said:

do you accept any kind of donations or something?

Wow, that really catches me off guard. ?

I have a Patreon account: I could set it up to accept donations in a next future. ☺️

?

Edit:

I was planning to use hypothetical donations to finance the mod authors I like, because I thought that Patreon had it's own wallet system (like PS/XBOX),

but it seems I can't do anything without adding a credit card so... nothing to do.

??

It seems neck clipping issue is gone and cape B's back is back. Yay. Thank you.

But, looks like not everything ok, there is a clipping at butt section SS

It was like that in the original version too, just less noticeable.

I tried to fix it, but the result was too distorted for my taste, so I preferred to keep it like that. ?

That's why I hate capes. ?

21 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Yep, permissions are in order. ? ?

Wow, that really catches me off guard. ?

I have a Patreon account: I could set it up to accept donations in a next future. ☺️

?

Edit:

I was planning to use hypothetical donations to finance the mod authors I like, because I thought that Patreon had it's own wallet system (like PS/XBOX),

but it seems I can't do anything without adding a credit card so... nothing to do.

??

Roger, well if you ever create a patron for donations in the future I'd gladly donate.