Racoonity's Wardrobe: UUNP HDT conversions

Racoonity's Wardrobe: UUNP HDT conversions

? Conquer the Earth... Destroy all humans... The RACOONITY will REIGN SUPREME... ?

RACOONITY.thumb.png.fc7069c17cebfbae91d3fc49a0090d3a.png

? What? Oh!

Hi everyone, I'm Racoonity and I mod Skyrim for fun☺️

Here is where I'll keep my favorite UUNP conversions: I'll keep them sorted by original author, who I am thanking for their great work!

Skyrim would be a much more boring place without you!

And I'm talking about all mod authors, not only the ones listed here. ?

Feel free to suggest anything ? (but I'll only convert the ones I like, of course. ?

F.A.Q.:

Q: I have an issue.

A: Great start for the F.A.Q. section. That's not even a question! ? Anyway, check out the warnings section below.

Q: Which ENB do you use?

A: My very own, you can find it in the downloads. ?

Q: Does any of your conversion require HDT High Heels?

A: No, I always make sure they use Nioverride, so Racemenu is required (or Nioverride alone, of course). 

anano:

Osare Maid Outfit

Spoiler

958834098_OsareMaid.jpg.1c527b95e5f557d6106b5eea7f6386cd.jpg

Original: Osare Maid Outfit - UNP

Backsteppo:

DC Sorceress

Spoiler

1363148519_DragonsTail.jpg.ea57ea00a61a3de48a306dd84ef773dd.jpg

Original: Dragons Crown Sorceress Outfit for UNP

Credential:

Dragon Ball Z Outfits

Spoiler

1208882416_DragonBallOutfits18.png.db96e6ca5ea6aa6c553efb7e033c35e9.png1441687764_DragonBallOutfitsVidel.png.c132a4dc3368a744f1a09c2126260f3b.png

Original: Cre DBZ OutFit Set 

JOJO'S EVANGELION PLUGSUITS

Spoiler

1726827747_EVANJOLION(1).jpg.42905d2516195a9f33a1584514d98d01.jpg1194030138_EVANJOLION(2).png.ba7cf955afa59b46ecea938c30684db0.png

? WROOOONG ANIMEEEE!!!

? It doesn't metter, it's good like this! I love it! ?

? ☺️

Original: Cre EVA Plugsuit

QT Honey  +  Pride Troopers retexture  (? by me! ?)

Spoiler

? As soon as I saw the red version I realized it looked exactly like a Pride Trooper outfit, so I retextured gloves and boots and here you go!

As a plus, I learned how to set up alternate textures with xedit, soo... Yeah! ?

2010426249_dboGokuvshJiren.png.fecfdee3b63639090e82f51e0b583fbf.png

Original: Cre QT Honey 2018

Sailor Guardians 

Spoiler

?: I think someone mixed up a few anime here....

?: JoJo... ?

?: I suppose Serana may be in a pose from "MY HERO ACADEMIA".

?: Is Recorder's pose the "Objection!" one from "Ace Attorney"?

?: I did my best! At least the Dragonborn is in a "Sailor Moon" pose... I think... Well, the right hand surely is. ?

673599022_SailorGuardians.png.7c4488b1fdd303ce5a8c57c225b2230c.png

Original: Sailor Moon costume Set

Tifa from FFVII  +  Fake Remake  by us! ?

Spoiler

? Well, that looks like an overkill. ? Poor imperial souls...

? Just to be precise, the blood on her legs is theirs...

? I don't want to know what she did to them... ?

? I think it's quite obvious... She punched one to attract the soldiers' attention and then used the console command "KILL THEM ALL!"... Ehm, I mean "killall".

Tifa.png.0aa9b75797a5e356d7c2c019a32ae0ac.png

tenor.gif?itemid=10377955

? As gift from us, here is the  Fake Remake  version!

? It is fake because it still is Credential's original FFVII armor ?, but I added the stockings to make it look a bit more like in the remake!

540040519_TifaFakeRemake.png.74ccdeade67769570c992713450ae359.png

Original: Cre_Tifa_AC

Zelda Twilight Princess

Spoiler

? I made it possible for you to choose which parts of the outfit you would like to see. For example, if you want to hide the drape, just tick it in BodySlide!

1443557820_ZeldaTwilightPrincess(2).png.f4a67ca74550b3c110c7c3039ab3c172.png

1470511456_ZeldaTwilightPrincess(1).png.d9c4e9210825776de969c34eb32d8c0e.png

Original: Princess ZELDA Armor

Fizban007:

RIN TOHSAKA

Spoiler

RIN.thumb.jpg.d673fd639c1fd9a480b7d6048edd69d4.jpg

Original: Rin Tohsaka

fox6000:

Fox 21 Serah FFXIII-2

Spoiler

? That's definitely not Charlie disguised as a Moguri.

? Of course not, kupò!

Serah.png.4c4135f5c2346f2ea33355a4d28dac2a.png

Original: Fox Collection [21]

Weapon: Final Fantasy 13 2 Serah Weapon Starseeker

Fox 32  Maid  + Lingerie

Spoiler

? This really gave me a headache...

? What happened?

? I did it a first time, but I didn't like it because it clipped when bending elbows or kne... 

? You should have painted the bone weights on your own!

?  ... That's what I tried to do, but I didn't like the result either, so...

? You should have deleted vertices on arms and legs!

? I couldn't do that beca...

? You should have created a zap slider!

? YOU SHOULD HAVE SHUT UP, EVERYONE!!

???  ... ?

? Ahem... Please continue...

? Thanks. Well, to keep it short, I merged all the armor parts in the main one. Of course I increased the armor rating too!

? This has not been good for my headache...

168175404_WhyHireMe.png.35a328e94ecc1844f9b0530c2a559a9b.png

Original: Fox Collection [32] - Maid + Lingerie

lostdaywalker:

Power Girl and Power Girl + 

Spoiler

1214786617_PowerGirl(1).png.e11f1348478add4f4414ca26298468d1.png

?: Wait! Where's the cape?

?: Did you watch "The Incredibles"? If you did, than you should know about Edna's policy about capes... NO CAPES! (Unless you're the Batman, than you can have all capes you want in my opinion. ?)

?: What about the conversion already made by Arthacs?

?: Well, I noticed too late ?, but I'm going to keep this here even if he probably made a better work than me, since this is my first conversion ever. ? Anyway, mine doesn't have the cape due to hero agencies standard requirements, sooo... it's different! Edna would be proud. ?

Power Girl +

?: I improved the shape data for body and boots with a new secret technique I learned after training on an island in South Pacific!  (It's just a test though, so please tell me if you see problems in game with the body shape.)

Original: PowerGirl UNPB

Supergirl & Skyrimgirl

Spoiler

This has been pretty tough to make. ? 

A GIANT thanks to Skitskurr for explaining me a few things?

6723604_Supersafety.png.22eff21238ac341f724619412437d0c4.pngPlanning.png.aad7fdb9c464be408f1a7304db56e4a5.png.20af1c2183e89c0d5ab8911e64f034bc.png534534122_SuperImperialGirl.png.f9efa1ae0301021a4a9a584734b961c6.png

?: ...

?: What? I still think most super heroes should be capeless! 

Original: Kara Supergirl

WINTER SWEATER

Spoiler

? This looked pretty scary at first sight: too many meshes for too many different textures!

? How did you handle it?

? I made a fomod in which you can choose them!

? But this way you won't have all armor colors in game...

? Yes, I should learn how to set up the armor addons in the esp to use alternate textures, but this seemed a lot easier... ?

1272140980_MuchWarmer.png.46e5efa7c17ba076ec18752b96263dea.png

Original: Winter Sweater

Nokou:

PURE ELEGANCE

Spoiler

CinderElla.jpg.01b2a48a81bbeca1a7ece340cd8f4e61.jpg

Original: Pure Elegance CBBE BBP v2

ODD:

Ryan Reos High Priestess

Spoiler

523566648_RyanReosHighPriestessOutfitwithHDT-SMPPhysics-UUNPBSbyRacoonity.png.647e92ded8aa7c081a4a676a5aaa8ca5.png

Original: Ryan Reos High Priestess Outfit with HDT-SMP Physics - BHUNP

Requires Heels Sound, HDT Physics and this for HDT & SMP compatibility (it's the only one that works for me ?).

Zelda BOTW

Spoiler

902967389_ZeldaBOTW(2).png.061ed40f05cbca7008ca243704f9bd25.png1855836487_ZeldaBOTW(1).png.50228fead9a807ae89598360022e44f9.png

Original: Zelda BOTW Outfit and Weapon For LE (google it for now)

rhino_4:

Honoka Maid Outfit

Spoiler

?That's kind of how we do things!

?Yes, except that you never help with anything...

?That's not true... ... ... I raise up your spirits with my presence and my funny jokes! Like that one about the dog that tries to climb up stairs on its front paws...

?Please, don't tell that story again...

?WHO LET HIM IN?! THIS IS AN OFF-LIMITS WORKING AREA!!

?Sorry boss, my bad. HEY YOU, DOG! Get out of here!

?Woof! ?

... ... ...

?It's hard to find good security these days... ?

23980521_Howtouseyourclones.jpg.c04c61f0d2d0d2e2caf2e009faef31c5.jpg

Original: Honoka Maid Outfit

TheMilkDrinker + NIND (jimmyyu):

Kardia of Rhodes  [Danny's Picks]

Spoiler

Kardia.thumb.png.5982f3f61bd1c7699c4035ebd07b3a56.png

Original: Kardia of Rhodes Armoury - TBD (Only LE textures required)

Warning: Any slider under the "Unified UNP" category will make the breastplate look deformed.

⚠️WARNING #1⚠️

If you need help to fix issues, feel free to ask, I'll do all I can! (? Or at least, all I know I can do. ? But that's the same thing! ? I guess it's a matter of shades...)

Though do these things first, please: 

0. restart your computer; (?No! Don't do it! I was kidding! ?  ? You see boss? You can be funny too if you want!  ? I gue... What?! No! Shut up, Charlie!)

1. be sure that all the outfits from my conversion have been built in BodySlide;
  2. check if your base body has been built on the same preset of the outfits from my conversion; (? hands and feet too, of course)
  3. send me or post your xml preset;
  4. be specific in your report; (?I am ashamed of myself for even having to write this ?)
  5. post a screenshot; (? if you don't feel like writing a lot ?
  6. (?something else that will come to my mind later ?).   

⚠️WARNING #2⚠️

Sliders which resemble a different body type are "kind of supported" (the ones under the "Unified UNP" category in Bodyslide).

I'll make them work, but I won't fix any of their issues, as those aren't UUNP.

Spoiler

image.png.7174d08964500f42f538570adf1af7d4.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/08/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Original mods, their requirements and bodyslide
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

8 hours ago, Teruke said:

nice, although it would need a bigger chest window for big melons
as for clipping it happens at the under boob, cause they're so big!!!

Could you post your xml preset file, please? Because you probably have a combination of sliders that makes you see the clipping. This way I can get an idea of how much to adjust the base shape. ?

This is what I see with only double melons set to 100% in Outfit Studio:

Spoiler

1967704729_Screenshot(18).png.20c99f6496fd0a7e47df146ff257f41e.png

9 hours ago, Teruke said:

nice, although it would need a bigger chest window for big melons
as for clipping it happens at the under boob, cause they're so big!!!

I tried various combinations. It should be fixed now.

Cool Man !!!! My brain is like a brick and it cannot do conversions. Thanks for share.

PD 1: Not a man..? Sorry my lady. 

PD 2:  I humble Request Snow White Armor and Confy Knight (Faraam Outfit)

... Snow White Armor 

90463-1522540903-231357304.jpeg 

... Confy Knight (Faraam Outfit)

ScreeShot805091-1024x576.jpg 

11 hours ago, Gargolon said:

Man

Not a man, but thanks!

25 minutes ago, Teruke said:

man

Not a man, but anything I like that is permission free or that I can request. ?

22 minutes ago, Teruke said:

ok chiefette, how about something vanilla? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94165
i tried to do that in the past, but i didn't succeed, i used outfit studio and nothing else and i suck with the brushes from that... i dunno if you use other tools or anything.

Quoting from nexus:

If anyone wants to use this armor for their own purposes, remember that it is *not* my armor, and this armor belongs to Krista, whom I believe hasn't modded in quite some time.  As a result, I do not require credit, and cannot give the go ahead if you wish to obtain permission.  So, use this at your discretion.

I didn't even find the original author, so probably it shouldn't require permissions.

I'll see what I can do. ?

Ty, but reminder that you don't have to do it if you don't like it... it's just that there's already a dragon priest conversion already and this would round up the vanilla offerings... if you wanted something more... i dunno, girl worthy, there's a dress called DeNile, but yeah... just do what u want, i'm sure i'd find something nice from what you'd do anyway. But that one might have moving parts...

7 minutes ago, Teruke said:

Ty, but reminder that you don't have to do it if you don't like it... it's just that there's already a dragon priest conversion already and this would round up the vanilla offerings... if you wanted something more... i dunno, girl worthy, there's a dress called DeNile, but yeah... just do what u want, i'm sure i'd find something nice from what you'd do anyway.

Thanks.

I could do it, don't worry.

7 minutes ago, Teruke said:

there's already a dragon priest conversion

Just, I didn't understand this: is there a conversion already? Because if there is, then doing another one would be pointless. ?

Or is it a conversion for an outfit used on actual dragon priest npcs? In that case, I would be surprised. ?

no the conversion was for the dragon priest armor (you know the draugr with mask that float in tha game), which is also a vanilla outfit.... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94917 it was this one but it's been DeYeeted

https://kp4068.tistory.com/3862?category=858721 here some stuff

http://www.mediafire.com/file/saackbgy9nl6oum/Slobodnik_Berta_Gown_LE.zip/file a different gown 

Spoiler

EoE73AoW4AAzvpl?format=jpg&name=4096x409

denile link was deyeeted too, sad! https://kp4068.tistory.com/3932 (this is what it looked like)

anyway pick what u want, u don't have to do any of them if you don't want to.

3 minutes ago, Teruke said:

no the conversion was for the dragon priest armor (you know the draugr with mask that float in tha game), which is also a vanilla outfit.... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94917 it was this one but it's been DeYeeted

https://kp4068.tistory.com/3862?category=858721 here some stuff

http://www.mediafire.com/file/saackbgy9nl6oum/Slobodnik_Berta_Gown_LE.zip/file a different gown

denile link was deyeeted too, sad

anyway pick what u want, u don't have to do any of them if you don;t want to.

Maybe I'll create a requests topic.

5 hours ago, Teruke said:

ok chiefette, how about something vanilla? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94165
i tried to do that in the past, but i didn't succeed, i used outfit studio and nothing else and i suck with the brushes from that... i dunno if you use other tools or anything.

Well, I made a conversion, but I can't see its textures, not in game nor in tools.

I thought of posting this here anyway, since maybe you could see them. ?

Female Vampire Lord Armor UUNP HDT.7z

4 minutes ago, Dragondriscoll said:

I love the way that your characters look in the screenshots. What enb/visual setup are you using?

Yeah well, it's a bit hard to remember, since I went through a lot of them before "stabilizing". ?

But I can tell you that probably it is one of the first 15... or maybe not... ?

If I recall correctly I was a bit frustrated after switching so many times, so I just copied the files I was interested in from the wrapper.zip on ENBs' page and then I edited them a little.

Anyway, this should be easier than trying to remember ?:

ENB preset by Racoonity.7z

On 12/8/2020 at 11:44 PM, Gargolon said:

PD 2:  I humble Request Snow White Armor and Confy Knight (Faraam Outfit)

Yep, I got a request for the second one already, it's on my list of things to do.?

As for the first one, the uploader wrote on the mod page I should ask the original author, but also that ultracricket is not active anymore (and vanished from Nexus).

Anyway there seem to be bodyslides for that mod already and the author said it requires an HDT skeleton, but I didn't find any bone weight on the spots that would make the armor jiggle, so it was probably mrheadhopper's intention not to make them.

Also, I would add only the butt bones' ones (? Haha, "butt bones" ? Shut up, Charlie!), as the chest plate seems to be metallic.

If you would like it anyway, just say a word and I'll ask for permission to mrheadhopper.

13 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Yeah well, it's a bit hard to remember, since I went through a lot of them before "stabilizing". ?

But I can tell you that probably it is one of the first 15... or maybe not... ?

If I recall correctly I was a bit frustrated after switching so many times, so I just copied the files I was interested in from the wrapper.zip on ENBs' page and then I edited them a little.

Anyway, this should be easier than trying to remember ?:

ENB preset by Racoonity.7z 926.45 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks chief it looks great. I do have another question how did you get the dark outlines on your characters?

6 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Yep, I got a request for the second one already, it's on my list of things to do.?

As for the first one, the uploader wrote on the mod page I should ask the original author, but also that ultracricket is not active anymore (and vanished from Nexus).

Anyway there seem to be bodyslides for that mod already and the author said it requires an HDT skeleton, but I didn't find any bone weight on the spots that would make the armor jiggle, so it was probably mrheadhopper's intention not to make them.

Also, I would add only the butt bones' ones (? Haha, "butt bones" ? Shut up, Charlie!), as the chest plate seems to be metallic.

If you would like it anyway, just say a word and I'll ask for permission to mrheadhopper.

Butt Bones sound nice !!!!!! ? And for that metallic chest plate I am sure that we could find a a good will blacksmith to allow "bigger" :face_pig: girls to fit in !!!!! 

By the way, nice to meet you, having a girl around here is a very healthy thing. 

34 minutes ago, Dragondriscoll said:

dark outlines

It's an effect called "prepass". You can find it on the main effects tab and customize on the right one.

28 minutes ago, Gargolon said:

find a a good will blacksmith

Indeed, but you'd probably need a mage to make the chest plate jiggle and sadly I'm only a blacksmith assistant. ?