Racoonity's Wardrobe: UUNP HDT conversions

1 hour ago, Racoonity said:

Could you tell me under which conditions it became invisible for you, please?

Was it raining? Was it night? All the outfit became invisible? Just the body?

?

By the way, I made the conversion, I just wanted to be sure everything was ok before posting it.

?

Hi
It happened when I zoomed into the character (the top part of the Armor disappeared but the pants remained), when I zoomed out everything was fine 
Nothing happened when it was raining, this only happened when I was using the uunp version by gumrod not the original tal version (I customised the tal version just to work with my un7b body but it was really janky)

I doubt your version would have any problems given that space racoons worked on it ?

On 12/24/2020 at 6:33 PM, sickomusiclovers said:

Hi
It happened when I zoomed into the character (the top part of the Armor disappeared but the pants remained), when I zoomed out everything was fine 
Nothing happened when it was raining, this only happened when I was using the uunp version by gumrod not the original tal version (I customised the tal version just to work with my un7b body but it was really janky)

I doubt your version would have any problems given that space racoons worked on it ?

Well, I'm not sure I understood, but if I did, than probably that was camera's normal behavior ?: when you zoom in too much on the main character, it becomes transparent.

It usually happens when you zoom in and look up, but it can happen if you use a camera tweak to zoom more as well.

But again, I'm not sure that's what happened. ?

Anyway all racoon did their best to make this conversion, so I'm uploading it, no matter what! ? (Even though I did most of the work ?)

?

Done! ?

893369703_BDORSacrabyTeamTAL.png.3b0a9ee81f0b051b27eea6c78609a56d.png

22 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Well, I'm not sure I understood, but if I did, than probably that was camera's normal behavior ?: when you zoom in too much on the main character, it becomes transparent.

It usually happens when you zoom in and look up, but it can happen if you use a camera tweak to zoom more as well.

Anyway all racoons did their best to make this conversion, so I'm uploading it, no matter what! ? (Even though I did most of the work ?)

?

Done! ?

22 hours ago, Racoonity said:

Anyway all racoons did their best to make this conversion, so I'm uploading it, no matter what! ? (Even though I did most of the work ?)

?

Done! ?

893369703_BDORSacrabyTeamTAL.png.3b0a9ee81f0b051b27eea6c78609a56d.png

It’s working perfectly ? no issues what so ever

Hi, Racoonity. I just found this page, and I'm grateful for your efforts.

I don't know what the parameters for conversions are, but I have two requests I hope you will be so kind as to consider.

The first is a CBBE outfit I enjoy a lot. It's from nexus Skrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38331

The second may be beyond the scope of outfits you convert as it's a favorite of mine from Oblivion: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20973? There are a couple outfits in that mod. I'm interested in the "straps" little black leotard. Here are two screenshots of it. Thank you.

Kili106.bmp ScreenShot55.bmp

9 hours ago, wren888 said:

I don't know what the parameters for conversions are, but I have two requests I hope you will be so kind as to consider.

The first is a CBBE outfit I enjoy a lot. It's from nexus Skrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38331

The second may be beyond the scope of outfits you convert as it's a favorite of mine from Oblivion: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20973? There are a couple outfits in that mod. I'm interested in the "straps" little black leotard. Here are two screenshots of it. Thank you.

Kili106.bmp 5.05 MB · 1 download ScreenShot55.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads

Hi, thanks! ?

For the first one there is no problem, neither the permission tab nor the mod description say anything about permissions.

The other needs one, so I asked for it. The author seems to be active, so the answer should arrive soon. ?

Anyway I never tried to convert a mod from Oblivion, but if I manage to do this, I'll have somewhere else to look for new outfits, yaaay! ?

?

15 hours ago, wren888 said:

Kili106.bmp 5.05 MB · 1 download ScreenShot55.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads

Done! ?

357707029_GymnasticsLeotard.jpg.468641bf4cea893d3015e3d09e1c7801.jpg

Racoonity's Workshop: requested UUNP HDT conversions

5 hours ago, wren888 said:

I'm grateful there's a chance for my Oblvion request. I wish you success, Racoonity.

I didn't receive the permission yet, but I tried anyway, just out of curiosity. ?

To port a mod from Oblivion it needs to go through a couple of tools; one of these converts nif files, but the mesh came out too distorted for my taste. 

So I tried to fix it in outfit studio, but I only made it look worse. ?

I think this means I'll have to let go my Oblivion-porting dreams. ?

Anyway, if you find an already ported version, let me know!

?

35 minutes ago, wren888 said:

Great. I shall try it out immediately.

Hilarious cartoon, Racoonity. You have a great imagination.

-- Edit --

Oops. I didn't see the first of your recent posts quoting me. I knew my request was a difficult one. I appreciate your efforts on my behalf.

All the best.

??

Yeah, sorry. ? 

I copy-pasted it from the other page and I forgot to delete the "Done!" 

? 

Just dropped by to say I'm glad there is another nice and helpful group of fluffy modders raccoons doing conversions for Skyrim. And to say that raccoons are cute and kawaii. *O_O caresses all the raccoons* Long live to the raccoons ! ❤️

It's funny because you never know which raccoon will answer you! Are you brothers and sisters, relatives, or just friends?

1 hour ago, O_O said:

Just dropped by to say I'm glad there is another nice and helpful group of fluffy modders raccoons doing conversions for Skyrim. And to say that raccoons are cute and kawaii. *O_O caresses all the raccoons* Long live to the raccoons ! ❤️

It's funny because you never know which raccoon will answer you! Are you brothers and sisters, relatives, or just friends?

*purr* I like this one already... ?

Just, not my tummy *purr*, please: I'm ticklish! ?

What did you came for? Do you want to ask for a conversion or what? Stop wasting our *puuurrrr* time... What?! Stop it! ?

Get a hold of yourselves, people! We need to be professional here! ... ... ... *purr* ?

Well, maybe I'll let this go on just a little bit...

Not you too, Boss!

*purr* You're the weird one around here Bob... *purr* ☺️

*purr* We're just friends. We came here on Earth for studying your kind, as our collective mind of ancient racoon sages, the Racoonity, ordered us to, on our origin planet, Alpha-Racoons. ?‍?

I'll take the chance to apologize for the slowdown I had with requests, recently.

As some of you may now, right now we're working alongside @Prime66 on the development of "THE RUBBER FACILITYmod.

Though your requests haven't been forgotten, just postponed. ?

Cheers to everyone! ?

The Racoonity ?

A quote from the Workshop ?️ topic. ?

• 1 month later...

Hey bro, I noticed the Kardia files are missing some pieces of clothing, I can't seem to get/find the bikini or the chest cloth thingy in my game, are some files missing in the .esp or something?

BUT, nontheless, thank you for the Kardia conversion! ❤️ I'll enjoy the hell out of it :3

18 hours ago, IwantzModz said:

Hey bro, I noticed the Kardia files are missing some pieces of clothing, I can't seem to get/find the bikini or the chest cloth thingy in my game, are some files missing in the .esp or something?

BUT, nontheless, thank you for the Kardia conversion! ❤️ I'll enjoy the hell out of it :3

I should've left a more specific report of the missing content sorry my dude!!

I was talking about the 2nd, 4th and 5th outfit combo here in the picture. (the opened chest variant ,the chest/breasts cloth thingy and the bikini) Those aren't available to build within bodyslide for me, I don't know if I am missing something in the installation of some sorts, thanks for the help my dude! ❤️ have an excellent sunday night!

41822-1604903982-1791771547.jpeg

10 hours ago, IwantzModz said:

I should've left a more specific report of the missing content sorry my dude!!

I was talking about the 2nd, 4th and 5th outfit combo here in the picture. (the opened chest variant ,the chest/breasts cloth thingy and the bikini) Those aren't available to build within bodyslide for me, I don't know if I am missing something in the installation of some sorts, thanks for the help my dude! ❤️ have an excellent sunday night!

41822-1604903982-1791771547.jpeg

[Danny's Picks]

As I wrote in the title of the conversion, they are my picks. I converted only the ones I liked or that I thought weren't redundant. ?

I think the bikini looks too muck like an Arlequin cosplay and I simply don't like the chest flag. ?

The red helmet just doesn't go well with the other pieces, for my eyes.

8 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

[Danny's Picks]

As I wrote in the title of the conversion, they are my picks. I converted only the ones I liked or that I thought weren't redundant. ?

I think the bikini looks too muck like an Arlequin cosplay and I simply don't like the chest flag. ?

The red helmet just doesn't go well with the other pieces, for my eyes.

OHH i get it, sorry my dude!

Is there any way to comission $usd the remaining outfits? (I would actually only want the chest flag and the open chest variant for it n.n - I don't like the bikini either jeje)