Racoonity's Wardrobe: UUNP HDT conversions

10 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Was the mod in question "Maids II"?

nope ^^ it was called Troubles of a heroine its a quest from this mod in riften where you have to join as a maid and go undercover to steal something from them. Its called the utmost heist and since the outfit in the mod was just using skyrim's normal outfits for the maid outfit i wanted to look for my own before doing the quest :D so this works perfectly for that!

Mod can be a little hardcore it deals with humiliation and degradation if you're into that type of thing ?

2 minutes ago, tamai said:

nope ^^ it was called Troubles of a heroine its a quest from this mod in riften where you have to join as a maid and go undercover to steal something from them. Its called the utmost heist and since the outfit in the mod was just using skyrim's normal outfits for the maid outfit i wanted to look for my own before doing the quest :D so this works perfectly for that!

Interesting... Which outfit does it use?

? I could put my paws on it, if the author allows me to, and make a patch set up to use this maid outfit instead.

10 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Interesting... Which outfit does it use?

? I could put my paws on it, if the author allows me to, and make a patch set up to use this maid outfit instead.

that would be a great idea! Unfortunately he uses vanilla assets currently which is the barkeeper outfit so there is no custom destination set unless you replace vanilla assets >< but i'll try to message him to see if he will do seomthing like that.

30 minutes ago, Aequus said:

Thank you for Maid conversion, Racoonity! fox collection is old mod but it's full of nice outfits.

And you know, now I'm expecting for your preview images no less than your conversions, lol.

4dOxLIE.gif

Thanks a lot! ?

I saved the link for that fox collection page: I'm going to check it out in the near future. ?

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

Something ive noticed from your pictures is that all your characters have a very distinct look to them, with bold black outlines and an almost cel-shaded look to them.
I was wondering if this was a mod cause ive never seen it before and it looks fantastic~

On 12/10/2020 at 6:49 PM, Racoonity said:

It's an effect called "prepass". You can find it on the main effects tab and customize on the right one.

On 12/10/2020 at 4:50 AM, Racoonity said:

Yeah well, it's a bit hard to remember, since I went through a lot of them before "stabilizing". ?

But I can tell you that probably it is one of the first 15... or maybe not... ?

If I recall correctly I was a bit frustrated after switching so many times, so I just copied the files I was interested in from the wrapper.zip on ENBs' page and then I edited them a little.

Anyway, this should be easier than trying to remember ?:

ENB preset by Racoonity.7z 926.45 kB · 4 downloads

?

I didn't even realize how much I wanted a decent TP Zelda royal dress.. I'm def adding that to my collection. :D

Glad you like it! ?

Anyway, I think I have to thank YOU for making me discover Credential's Blog. ?

On my to do list there are his/her Tifa outfit and another, which I really like even if I don't know where it's from.

?

you are doing god's work, btw i had problems with bdo sacra armor uunp there was an invisibility glitch it was created by gumroad

would you be please be so kind to check it out 

Thanks!

Anyway, are you talking about something I uploaded or else? ?

If the latter, could you please post a link?

?