Racoonity's Wardrobe: UUNP HDT conversions

3 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I was wondering why I didn't get a notification on the conversion lol.  Sorry for being so particular, but please do the full tag @NIND (jimmyyu) for the Kardia Armor if you don't mind.

image.png.e154fc85f3f77a90d191117a9acee89f.png

I'd rather not, since that's something I should do for every other LL author and it would kind of break the style conformation of the author names ?, but I think I have an idea for a compromise. 

3 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I was wondering why I didn't get a notification on the conversion lol.  Sorry for being so particular, but please do the full tag @NIND (jimmyyu) for the Kardia Armor if you don't mind.

image.png.e154fc85f3f77a90d191117a9acee89f.png

Spoiler

image.png.0fc02309418d493a91bf307244781bcd.png

4 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I'd rather not, since that's something I should do for every other LL author and it would kind of break the style conformation of the author names ?, but I think I have an idea for a compromise. 

Personally I think you should do it for all authors, but that's just my opinion.

4 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.0fc02309418d493a91bf307244781bcd.png

Though I would prefer the standard website style (as users recognize it to be hoverable/clickable), I guess keeping your formatting can work if you add the "@" symbol in front.

Thank You,

27 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Personally I think you should do it for all authors, but that's just my opinion.

Sadly, that's impossible, because not all authors are from LL.

There's the blue underline indicating hypertextuality. ?

Usually, the original is linked too. I understand that your case is a bit different, because yours isn't the "original original" one.

If you're not fine with this arrangement, I could also add a link to your cbbe conversion, but I'd rather not add the "@".

38 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Sadly, that's impossible, because not all authors are from LL.

There's the blue underline indicating hypertextuality. ?

Usually, the original is linked too. I understand that your case is a bit different, because yours isn't the "original original" one.

If you're not fine with this arrangement, I could also add a link to your cbbe conversion, but I'd rather not add the "@".

1. At that point you could do the same linked solution you did for me (but its your page ofc).
  2. Wasn't exactly the most visible itinitally, but now it is, so that's fine by me!

image.png.4124549a78f38f46b4b7f08b08400793.png

Thanks for coming up with a solution that (almost) works for both of us.

6 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:
  1. At that point you could do the same linked solution you did for me (but its your page ofc)

There would be no need. As I said, you're the only special case, all the others have links to their original mods. ?

1 hour ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Found another item you may be interested in converting (once again from crential lol) http://crential.blog.jp/archives/83674766.html

Both the plugsuits and school outfits are pretty neat.

Yeah, I saw that too while I was browsing their blog looking for preys. ?

I skipped it because I didn't like the school outfits, but maybe I could convert the suits only. ?

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Yeah, I saw that too while I was browsing their blog looking for preys. ?

I skipped it because I didn't like the school outfits, but maybe I could convert the suits only. ?

That'd be cool. I have the adult school clothes of Miyus, which are better.

Heey there Racoonity! Found some amazing Bikini Mage Robes - CBBE for Skyrim Special Edition, but there is also LE conversion of this outfit made by NIND.

I think that's some really nice outfit but it seems like a lot of pieces there and a lot of work for anyone who gonna to convert all of these.

Btw thank you for converting Tohsaka outfit. Looks awesome just like the rest of your conversions I'm using.

41285-1602397771-1413197335.png

2 hours ago, Aequus said:

Heey there Racoonity! Found some amazing Bikini Mage Robes - CBBE for Skyrim Special Edition, but there is also LE conversion of this outfit made by NIND.

I think that's some really nice outfit but it seems like a lot of pieces there and a lot of work for anyone who gonna to convert all of these.

Btw thank you for converting Tohsaka outfit. Looks awesome just like the rest of your conversions I'm using.

Oh yes do this one please https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16093-bikini-mage-robes-cbbe-le/

3 hours ago, Aequus said:

42 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Mmmh... It does look interesting and I could use the chance to learn how to backport meshes. ?

31 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

I was thinking of the LE NIND  thingy linked though......

I'd rather not base my work on someone else's, if I can avoid it. ?

1 hour ago, sickomusiclovers said:

Hi i had a tiny issue with bdor sacra armor, In first person view my hands are invisible. Is there a way to fix this problem.

Could you tell me if it was fixed, please? ?

I can't test it right now.

BDOR Sacra by Team TAL.7z

1 minute ago, sickomusiclovers said:

First person is fine but there is a new issue the back tail coat is floating and the right hand gauntlets which looks like a ring doesn't show up, sorry for bugging you. I do love your conversions.

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2021.03.23 - 21.22.07.93.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2021.03.23 - 21.22.12.96.png

Ignore the gauntlets they are working fine. Its only the floating tail coat issue

1 hour ago, sickomusiclovers said:

Ignore the gauntlets they are working fine. Its only the floating tail coat issue

That's weird, I only touched the esp. ?

Try using the esp from the file I sent you and the BodySlides from the download section, please.

I'll try to reproduce the error later.

2 hours ago, sickomusiclovers said:

It is working fine for me.

Spoiler

Have you installed/uninstalled any mods recently?