Racoonity's Wardrobe: UUNP HDT conversions

3 minutes ago, IwantzModz said:

OHH i get it, sorry my dude!

Is there any way to comission $usd the remaining outfits? (I would actually only want the chest flag and the open chest variant for it n.n - I don't like the bikini either jeje)

No, we mod for free and for fun, we'll never do it on commission. ?

Anyway, I could eventually add the no breastplate version, it's quite easy to do. ?

13 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Anyway, I could eventually add the no breastplate version, it's quite easy to do. ?

:/ ok thanks for the response bro, I understand! So I would only like to request the chest flag to complement the no breastplate version please my dude ❤️ thank youuu

13 minutes ago, IwantzModz said:

:/ ok thanks for the response bro, I understand! So I would only like to request the chest flag to complement the no breastplate version please my dude ❤️ thank youuu

No, I won't make the chest flag, sorry. 

12 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

First thank you for the conversion and a no breastplate version would be cool 

8 hours ago, Daftbunny said:

First thank you for the conversion and a no breastplate version would be cool 

On 3/1/2021 at 1:30 AM, IwantzModz said:

(the opened chest variant

Done. ?

Is there any possible way to remove panties from kardia of rhodes armor without destroing uunp in game? I want to put on some throusers, but whenever i remove them from outfit studio in game body sizes are affected on only throusers, not on armor, so theres a lot of body clipping.

1 hour ago, kupa11 said:

Is there any possible way to remove panties from kardia of rhodes armor without destroing uunp in game? I want to put on some throusers, but whenever i remove them from outfit studio in game body sizes are affected on only throusers, not on armor, so theres a lot of body clipping.

Did you use zap sliders or did you delete mesh vertices?

1 hour ago, kupa11 said:

I think i deleted mesh, you know the one that is on the right with rest of parts.

Then you could try with the zap slider.

Just mask the part you'd like to hide, then "ctrl + i" to invert selection, so that the part you want to hide is unmasked now ---> sliders tab (top left, near the tools one), create zap slider and that's it.

In BodySlide you'll be able to toggle the unmasked part now. ?

Oh, I just remembered that the body doesn't have a part of the legs to avoid clipping, which makes things a bit harder.

Or were you just trying to hide panty?

12 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Then you could try with the zap slider.

Just mask the part you'd like to hide, then "ctrl + i" to invert selection, so that the part you want to hide is unmasked now ---> sliders tab (top left, near the tools one), create zap slider and that's it.

In BodySlide you'll be able to toggle the unmasked part now. ?

Oh, I just remembered that the body doesn't have a part of the legs to avoid clipping, which makes things a bit harder.

Or were you just trying to hide panty?

Hide panty

30 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Then I can add it to my conversion as well. ?

I would be grateful. I really can't into bodyslide and clipping through clothes is really painful to watch. If you'd add it, then please quote me here.

14 minutes ago, kupa11 said:

I would be grateful. I really can't into bodyslide and clipping through clothes is really painful to watch. If you'd add it, then please quote me here.

Done already ?

1 hour ago, kupa11 said:

Do I need to do something besides batch building?

It won't work if you batch build. You have to select the armor and manually toggle the part you'd like to hide.

image.png.b555c8d2d8f6554695c431e32d6cc4f1.png

5 minutes ago, kupa11 said:

Yeeaaahhh... There's still same problem. Racemenu uunp sliders only affect throusers, not the rest :/

Try to type the full name of the armor in the search field in BS and then batch build.

Remember to toggle on "build morphs".

17 minutes ago, kupa11 said:

search field you mean in group filter?

No, the one to the right of it, the Outfit Filter. ?

image.png.691731ece60b9c2bbb11edc3adfbe679.png

Instead of "kard" you could write the full name of the part you're trying to build.

42 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, the one to the right of it, the Outfit Filter. ?

image.png.691731ece60b9c2bbb11edc3adfbe679.png

Instead of "kard" you could write the full name of the part you're trying to build.

Kinda worked, but throusers still clip through body, but at least racemenu sliders affect whole armor set

31 minutes ago, kupa11 said:

Kinda worked, but throusers still clip through body, but at least racemenu sliders affect whole armor set

Well, I can't help you with that, sorry. I don't even know which trousers you're trying to equip. 

8 minutes ago, kupa11 said:

this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94244 or this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73573 and yet i don't know why only butt is not changing and clips through.

Okay, I've figured it out. It seems that some pressets like "top model" "unp skinny" etc. don't work with armor, only when i resize other parts of body separately. For now it seems to work. Thank you for help doe.