**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 4/27/2024 at 10:12 AM, eaterants said:

does anyone know why some clothing pieces when I open bodyslide, they seem to be invisible? I notice it mainly happens when there are high heels and some kind of legging/pants. This is an example and in game the legs are also invisible. What is a solution to this? Thanks for any help

image.png.19bb36e50b5ae38a00c0b243ba224c42.png

The title of the shoes already says why there is no clothing item.
These are shoes for laggins, the laggins are a separate clothing item that should be worn together with these shoes. The legs of the body of these shoes have deliberately no legs to prevent clipping.
Vtaw has several such clothing items in its wardrobe, most of which are alternatives to shoes with a full body.

On 4/11/2024 at 5:07 PM, eiasjsf said:

I have the flatfeet version of his FG outfit replacer.

I know this is a month later and I'm not the same person that asked but I came across the same problem so I was wondering if you still have that flatfeet version and would you be willing to post it?

I actually prefer it over the HHS version. I would be eternally grateful.

i found one of Vtaw outfit i wanted to use ( Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods - Page 23 - Fallout 4 Adult Mods - LoversLab ) but the only conversion to FG that i found on nexus ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/71218 )  doenst work :( 
can someone either do a conversion to FG or link me to where i could easily learn how to do it myself ? ( not like i didnt try it just i have difficulty learning how to)

5 hours ago, Douie said:

Rip. For some reason the outfits don't appear on bodyslide for me.

Anyone have gunner outfit pack Fusion Girl conversion ? 
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43686?tab=files

Yea, I just took a look and instead of the SliderSets for the gunner outfits, they appear to be some twink body based on bodytalk lol. However it does have the ShapeData for the gunner outfits including FG based sliders. So you could import the outfit NIF and then import the accompanying Slider (OSD file) for that outfit and then save as a new project.

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 10:38 PM, eiasjsf said:

Yea, I just took a look and instead of the SliderSets for the gunner outfits, they appear to be some twink body based on bodytalk lol. However it does have the ShapeData for the gunner outfits including FG based sliders. So you could import the outfit NIF and then import the accompanying Slider (OSD file) for that outfit and then save as a new project.

Oh alright! I'll try to do that if i can find how lmao. Thanks :)

EDIT: I've done the importing. I'm now trying to fix the issues (lots of clipping on legs and arms....)

EDIT 2: Here's the gunner outfit pack - fusion girl conversion. Lemme know if it has issues, i fixed everything i could from the unfinished files. But now nifs don't load. I don't know how to fix so rip.

Gunner Outfit Pack - Fusion Girl.7z

Edited by Douie
10 hours ago, Toxicology1 said:

I'm just wondering Gamma, if you're also working on the latest vtaw wardrobe 10 beta as an update to yours? I can imagine you have a lot on your plate so im not owrried about any timelines or anything, thank you

Yes indeed I am working on the Fusion Girl conversion of Vtaw Wardrobe 10, I am constantly updating when an update is released.
I will probably release it as soon as 1.0 uaf Nexus mods is released.

On 5/1/2024 at 5:04 PM, qasdf said:

There seems to be several different versions of Devious Devices I am currently using v2.0_RC9_Beta9.

Does anyone know which FG conversion is compatible with this version?

I updated wdaigle's FG+HHS conversion to work with modern FG versions and DD RC8. I haven't added support for any of the new items added in RC9, but welcome anyone who's using it to pick up where I left off (lately I've got my hands full with maintaining my own mods).

Boceifus also made a non-HHS FG conversion for DD RC8, but that hasn't been updated for RC9's additions either.