Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

I've been playing with version 5 for awhile now. I have to say, I really appreciate some of the regular animals you added to this. Per our previous discussion I had installed Increased Enemy Spawns and with version 5 it feels more alive. I am now hunting elk and will see racoons, different types of deer and squirrels. So thank you for that.

10 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

I've been playing with version 5 for awhile now. I have to say, I really appreciate some of the regular animals you added to this. Per our previous discussion I had installed Increased Enemy Spawns and with version 5 it feels more alive. I am now hunting elk and will see racoons, different types of deer and squirrels. So thank you for that.

np :)

Hows the zombie dogs and grummites? Been wondering myself if they are too hard. I have to play hide and seek to take them out myself (without followers)

Just ran into some "Flesh Grinders" in Labrynthian.  You gotta take the power away from them that ragdolls people.  Ragdolling is dangerous, it can break your game.  I'm currently stuck 10 feet off the ground in a wall walking in place, can't TCL out, can't reset my idle or regain control of myself in any way.  Gotta go back to the save where I enter the dungeon. 

35 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Just ran into some "Flesh Grinders" in Labrynthian.  You gotta take the power away from them that ragdolls people.  Ragdolling is dangerous, it can break your game.  I'm currently stuck 10 feet off the ground in a wall walking in place, can't TCL out, can't reset my idle or regain control of myself in any way.  Gotta go back to the save where I enter the dungeon. 

You really like it down there in that dungeon, don't you??

Joke aside, I didn't add anything extra ragdoll effect besides what Bethesda included in the vanilla werewolf race. Maybe you have an extra mod that modifies this ragdoll effect even further? It's vanilla. Meaning, you could also check out other mods that removes this effect from the werewolf race. Many find this "effect" totally useless. Not to mention the slow getting up animation.

4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

np :)

Hows the zombie dogs and grummites? Been wondering myself if they are too hard. I have to play hide and seek to take them out myself (without followers)

Got myself in a bit of trouble when i met a Dog Pack, Level 10 with a companion but they are manageable when you can range them?  Uthgerd became dogfood tho i had to reload 2 times ?

The Grummites i encountered where ok, bit harder then most bandits but also kill able with no casualty's  ?

29 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

You really like it down there in that dungeon, don't you??

Joke aside, I didn't add anything extra ragdoll effect besides what Bethesda included in the vanilla werewolf race. Maybe you have an extra mod that modifies this ragdoll effect even further? It's vanilla. Meaning, you could also check out other mods that removes this effect from the werewolf race. Many find this "effect" totally useless. Not to mention the slow getting up animation.

I usually do a playthrough until level 40 or so, by then I've done mostly everything and am pretty much unbeatable in combat.  There's no fun in that so I start over.  ;)  

I forgot that werewolves can throw you like that.  Yeah I'll look into a way to disable it.  I had two of them on me so I was getting thrown again before I finished recovering from the first one and after a few rounds of that my game was broken.  

2 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Got myself in a bit of trouble when i met a Dog Pack, Level 10 with a companion but they are manageable when you can range them?  Uthgerd became dogfood tho i had to reload 2 times ?

The Grummites i encountered where ok, bit harder then most bandits but also kill able with no casualty's  ?

So she died? That happens to me too. Even if I set the % chance for follower to die. In reality it is impossible to keep followers alive after I got defeated. When scenes are done, followers always gets killed no matter what settings I set in MCM. I do have volatile followers installed so might be because  if that ?.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I usually do a playthrough until level 40 or so, by then I've done mostly everything and am pretty much unbeatable in combat.  There's no fun in that so I start over.  ;) 

If you like a bit more tedious playthrough, disable health regen and install volatile followers ?. Now every dungeon will need to be well planned and prepared with lots of health potions and heal spells for both you and followers.

so i found something weird, i dont know if this intentional but i found 3 female daedroth in rather close location to each other (for example i found 1 and another one across the river) i have yet to use wyre bash cus i wanna test the mod first. and one more, is ancient skeleton suppose t not have a schlong or something? cus when i look into creature framework mcm it says (demonic creature), or i messed up my game and make it invisible?

10 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

If you like a bit more tedious playthrough, disable health regen and install volatile followers

Or play on Legendary with little to no armor improvement/enhancement. I'm level 248 and still get ragdoll'd by Daedroths that're 100 levels below me. I like it. ?

Edited by Canceller
12 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

So she died? That happens to me too. Even if I set the % chance for follower to die. In reality it is impossible to keep followers alive after I got defeated. When scenes are done, followers always gets killed no matter what settings I set in MCM. I do have volatile followers installed so might be because  if that ?.

I am testing the new Followers can die mod from jayserpa and have to see how i can set it and defeat up in a way, where both things are possible. So far either she dies or gets downed by them ? But it allows you to set a precedence, so i should have 3 possible outcomes for a bleedout, rape, injury or death. Theoreticly rape and injury could happen together ? but i have to set up defeat more sensitive to make that happen. So far i just enjoy the new enemy spawns and run for my fucking live while Uthgerd plays hero?

6 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

so i found something weird, i dont know if this intentional but i found 3 female daedroth in rather close location to each other (for example i found 1 and another one across the river) i have yet to use wyre bash cus i wanna test the mod first. and one more, is ancient skeleton suppose t not have a schlong or something? cus when i look into creature framework mcm it says (demonic creature), or i messed up my game and make it invisible?

First one is just the numbers game, skyrim decides which actors spawns. The second is probably just Creature Framework not recognizing the new aroused skin. Most likely the troubleshooting page for CF will solve that.

19 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

I am testing the new Followers can die mod from jayserpa and have to see how i can set it and defeat up in a way, where both things are possible. So far either she dies or gets downed by them ? But it allows you to set a precedence, so i should have 3 possible outcomes for a bleedout, rape, injury or death. Theoreticly rape and injury could happen together ? but i have to set up defeat more sensitive to make that happen. So far i just enjoy the new enemy spawns and run for my fucking live while Uthgerd plays hero?

Sounds familiar. I'm going to check out that mod. Never heard of it.

5 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

First one is just the numbers game, skyrim decides which actors spawns. The second is probably just Creature Framework not recognizing the new aroused skin. Most likely the troubleshooting page for CF will solve that.

Sounds familiar. I'm going to check out that mod. Never heard of it.

So far from my testing it works quite nicely, had the Houscarl of Morthal, Erendur and one modded Follower with me in a Dive, Erendur and the modded one died and the Houscarl got injured. Got a message yesterday that he was healed up again. the only thing i am missing is a feature to get the bodys faster out of the dungeon to bury them, but defeat got that covered for now.

SE and LE Versions:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38043

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103683

Especially like the injury feature, makes you think about switching more often and if you enjoy having an Adventure party with ya like i do it gives you the opportunity to strategies a bit. "should i let Lydia really tank that Dragon? Mh.. Yeah fuck Lydia!" And it protects important Followers like Serana and Inigo. (But you can turn that off too, so after Dawnguard..  For People who got annoyed by her.. I won't say let her die but.. you could xD)

10 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

okay, so i found really weird bugs.

one of the dragon priest, volsung at frosthorn ruin is gone. i fought red demon in this place so i think its replace him. then again, i havent used wyre bash yet

I'm gonna look at it, but Volsung is not resting there. He is resting at the balcony with the word wall at Volskygge.

"Frosthorn ruin" is a unknown tomb to me, meaning I can't find it on the wicki at all. Can you find the original name for the tomb in case you have a translation or something installed?

That said, if the actor in the coffin is not a main boss, it's possible he could be replaced with something else, like you experienced.

Got an issue with the "Mummy". It's invisible. I can only see its weapon and the glowing eyes.

I've checked MO2 and SSEEdit, no conflicts so far. I think there are missing texture paths in nifskope but I don't know how to handle it...

The mummy has only two textures attached, all other creatures (drowner in this case) got three or more... 

Or maybe it's something totally different...

Spoiler

Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (1).png

Edited by Nimius
13 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I'm gonna look at it, but Volsung is not resting there. He is resting at the balcony with the word wall at Volskygge.

"Frosthorn ruin" is a unknown tomb to me, meaning I can't find it on the wicki at all. Can you find the original name for the tomb in case you have a translation or something installed?

That said, if the actor in the coffin is not a main boss, it's possible he could be replaced with something else, like you experienced.

yeah, im misspelled it lol, and its not volsung but other dragon priest (rahgot) and its forelhost crypt. im really sorry i was so sleepy when i wrote that.

and hes a dragon priest, so hes a main boss. the forelhost crypt is around riften btw

Edited by KONTOL222
17 hours ago, Gukahn said:

You might wanna consider the spawn level of armored Daedroths, or there powerlevel. That thing just one shots me with either of it's attacks ? can't say if it would if i where to wear armor, encountered him on my way out of cidna mine

Reveal hidden contents

Gonna take a look at it. So health rate is ok but damage output is too high?

I realized that you could actually meet one of the really bad daedras there too. All daedras are inside on custom list and this list again is placed inside undead lists, dwemer lists and falmer lists. I guess dwemer lists are used in this cidna mine location.

13 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

yeah, im misspelled it lol, and its not volsung but other dragon priest (rahgot) and its forelhost crypt. im really sorry i was so sleepy when i wrote that.

and hes a dragon priest, so hes a main boss. the forelhost crypt is around riften btw

Taking a look at it ?. Did the demon still have raghots dragonpriest mask?

EDITED: KONTOL222, do you have any mods that alters or adds spawns in the dungeons? Similar to "Genesis Unleashed Levelled". Reason I ask is that Raghot seems to be a unique actor. At least it looks like that to me. He is not getting any input from any LCHAR list, but instead from a dragonpriest ENC record. So I can't really figure out why a red demon should be taking his place. I'm gonna take a trip to this crypt myself and test it a couple of times to see if it happens to me as well.

4 hours ago, Canceller said:

Ah.. they look supergreat. Sadly, she don't allow re-use of her creatures. At least not for me.

raghot.png

Edited by Thor2000
9 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I realized that you could actually meet one of the really bad daedras there too. All daedras are inside on custom list and this list again is placed inside undead lists, dwemer lists and falmer lists. I guess dwemer lists are used in this cidna mine location.

The health amount dependence, i did the Quest at level 18 but considering the different ways people play the game it might be a too much. The Damage is the real problem yes, you go there without any armor and without a decent weapon, regardless of which side you take you and everyone else will get downed in one hit, either its flame breath or its melee Attacks end you  (kinda funny tho i do a summoner melee Hybrid and every fucking thing i throw at it gets a one way ticket to hell ? and i threw quite a lot at him.. Thank god for consol commands, so i could bullshit may way out.)

On the former version the thing that spawned was one of your little dwemer bots and spiders spawn there vanilla too so it might be all kinds of nastys can potentially spawn there. At least dwemer, spidertypes and as you said Daedra?

11 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Taking a look at it ?. Did the demon still have raghots dragonpriest mask?

EDITED: KONTOL222, do you have any mods that alters or adds spawns in the dungeons? Similar to "Genesis Unleashed Levelled". Reason I ask is that Raghot seems to be a unique actor. At least it looks like that to me. He is not getting any input from any LCHAR list, but instead from a dragonpriest ENC record. So I can't really figure out why a red demon should be taking his place. I'm gonna take a trip to this crypt myself and test it a couple of times to see if it happens to me as well.

Ah.. they look supergreat. Sadly, she don't allow re-use of her creatures. At least not for me.

raghot.png

have you tried ? 

and no, i dont use any of that. i do use couple of mihail mods (seals and chluloid). i only use your mod as my main creature mods (previously animaliica and mihail mods)

and now i made wyre bash and see if i have the same problem