Cool, an all-in-one version, this will really help cut down on esps for my load order. That said, I'll probably wait for a little bit before downloading, one for the fact I'm getting ready to build a new rig and then to let you guys get the last few kinks (hehe) ironed out.

Also, and I apologize if this is the wrong place to request it, is it possible to request some slime and tentacle themed devices from you guys after you've all had a chance to relax for a bit? I think people might like having more options aside from plain old leather, latex, and metal.

Edit: Whoops, accidentally double posted, sorry about that.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

I am not sure you can create an entire -mod- without a single line of code, but you certainly can create custom devices without scripting. :)

Hi Kimy. I'm guessing my question last night went unnoticed. I was just wondering if the Gag Voice improvements were based on the old GagSFX mod. I've used that even with DD 4.3a just fine. I was just curious. :P

The bundling in with Devious Devices for Him and Beast Race Refits is of pretty big help.

I would normally include them separate as a bit of a safety-net of redundancy, but this new bundle altogether is just a very central one that you can't go wrong with.

The gradually removed device concept has me thinking of a few devious things like anal beads perhaps. The concept of struggling out of one bead at a time would be quite something to play with, only to have your progress interrupted by a belt or what-have-you. Really looking forward to any future DD 5.0 developments! This seems like a very refreshing position for further DD mods.

Can anyone provide me a mod that use Devious Devices - Contraptions .... i dont know one and i am a little bit confused ... dont know any mod that have it as requirement ...

Any mod available that use this amzing furniture mod as requirement in the playground ?

Beside ... as i know i have no mod in my loadorder that seems to use Devious Devices - Contraptions  and so my question: can i make this esm without conflicts in Mo2 as optional ( deactivate )so that dd5 not cause problems if i deactivate it ? i ask because i have with the ground DD install my 254 plugin limit still reached :P as of 664 installed and merged and activated mods :P i think its will be difficult to activate one further mod for me :D hehehe ... dont be worry my game is stabil :D

Just now, Leeeeeroy said:

Mega is kinda fucked. I started downloading it around 9 Am here and it finished around 6PM, but it had no errors. I used firefox, but you may try opera with it's vpn on.

After downloading 1.5 GB, MEGA either asks you to pay or wait 6 hours to continue downloading. This happened to me yesterday with Firefox.

I tried again today with Chrome and the browser simply crashed after downloading 1 GB. ?

So bad luck on my side...

8 minutes ago, stolensweetroll said:

After downloading 1.5 GB, MEGA either asks you to pay or wait 6 hours to continue downloading. This happened to me yesterday with Firefox.

I tried again today with Chrome and the browser simply crashed after downloading 1 GB. ?

So bad luck on my side...

The daily limit should be 5GB. So yes, if you downloaded something else big first, you'd need to wait a day to get DD. Or use a VPN and reset the limit as often as you want. :D

1 hour ago, Brisl said:

Can anyone provide me a mod that use Devious Devices - Contraptions .... i dont know one and i am a little bit confused ... dont know any mod that have it as requirement ...

Any mod available that use this amzing furniture mod as requirement in the playground ?

Beside ... as i know i have no mod in my loadorder that seems to use Devious Devices - Contraptions  and so my question: can i make this esm without conflicts in Mo2 as optional ( deactivate )so that dd5 not cause problems if i deactivate it ? i ask because i have with the ground DD install my 254 plugin limit still reached :P as of 664 installed and merged and activated mods :P i think its will be difficult to activate one further mod for me :D hehehe ... dont be worry my game is stabil :D

If you want to use DCL9 (coming soon), it will need Contraptions.

39 minutes ago, badbat111 said:

i cant download it it says my browser doesnt have buffers for it and i dont want to download a exe just for 1 file any chance you could break it up into meshes zip textures zip and so on and attach it to the forum ?

Please try changing your browser buffer settings maybe?

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

The daily limit should be 5GB. So yes, if you downloaded something else big first, you'd need to wait a day to get DD. Or use a VPN and reset the limit as often as you want. :D

It should? I got the same thing after downloading 1.5GB. I had to wait 6 hours to finish it. Didn't download anything with Mega for a couple months beforehand.

7 minutes ago, sunnydayknight said:

I'm excited, yay!  Gonna try it out tonight :)
Any thoughts on updating cused loot?  Or will that already be usable with 5.0?

You'll want to start a new game once Cursed Loot arrives. If you want to start new game now already it's cleaner to do without DCL and then add it later.

6 hours ago, cr114 said:

My browser is crashing after downloading 1 gb of DD5. I've used Brave and Edge and they both crash. Anybody else have this problem?

I finished the 2GB in ~2 minutes here, using Chrome and no wifi. Make sure your C drive has enough space. Even if you don't choose to save it on C, at least Chrome will download it there temporarily and then move.

Hi, Kimy. You are great moders. I've been using your mod for a long time and I like them very much. Thanks! Due to China's Network Environment, lots of Chinese players cannot access this site. So, I want to translate this mod and share this mod to other Chinese players. Of course, I'll sign the author and the team, link to this page. I hope you can give me permission. Thanks!

14 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

It was stated in by Kimy that you need to remove Devious Devices 4.X from your current playthrough before updating to 5.0. As in, load game in a small uninhabited cell, wait 30 seconds, save game. Close the game, disable Devious Devices and all things that depend on it, load the game and load your save (saying yes to load without those plugins). Then wait a minute or two for scripts to finish up, then save. Close the game. Run ReSaver from FallrimTools to clean the game of unloaded scripts, save the replaced save file (I recommend Save as so the names aren't the same, making it confusing to know which is which). Then enable Devious Devices 5.0 and all your old mods, load the game, and initialize everything.

In my opinion, I think it's unwise to continue a save updating major Devious Devices versions. This is going to bring a lot of bugs as the game and its mods will be expecting old scripts and its data.

I, personally, will be starting a new game with this update. And I'm also going to wait for some of the other mods to update for 5.0. DCL is going to get an update soon. I recommend waiting, personally.

So I'll have to say goodbye to my L45 character? *sniff*

I guess I'll take a look at making a new character.

Maybe the Leon quest will finally work. I keep crashing or freezing with my L45 and my L4 (with Chloe kicked away forcefully).

Ok so I’ve started a new game anyway but is anyone having problems with the inflatable vaginal plug suddenly changing the animation forme a routine masturbation to the DD Belted Solo? I got belted earlier even before I got out of Helgen, finally got out of it, and every time I try to force a masturbation to lower my horniness level, it defaults to the Belted Solo animation instead. Only thing I still have active is the plug.

also does anybody know if I can change the running animation without uninstalling and reinstalling the mod? It turns out I really don’t like the bound running animation I picked and would like to set it back to classic. Thank you for any help.