4 hours ago, bogus123 said:

Use the non-hostile enslavement mod on the first page. It's not particularly lore friendly, but it works. I had problems with both the Knockout Framework and Violate options, and this works without them.

I chose the "crop" as a reminder to the "enslavement baton" but i can change it to a holotape (enslavement mod on/off) and just talk to any NPC to trigger the dialogue.
PS
You should also get Ko and/or violate to work too because you can't talk to hostile actors (or can you ?) i don't remember if it's possible, if so i'll probably add a hostility check (you shouldn't anyway).

Edited by lee3310
On 5/3/2023 at 4:24 AM, red-forest said:

Ah, doing either is way beyond my pay grade knowledge-wise. Guess I'll have to get rid of HR, sadly. I've made over 500 custom adjustments for animations and it's way too frustrating to not be able to see them. Thank you for your help!

I got the same problem. But my SAM adjustments however works ok. I changed firdt tag from F= to M=. AAF took first actor ("male"-slave, thats looks pretty nice like female ;) ) and attached adjustments as needed. Then I have cut the animation (six person gbg) and started again. But choose slave not in middle, during adding. And it works ok again. The main glitch, I guess, will occur, if I start AAF animation with usual female npc. Have to test it.

I have a bug, I built the computer and allocated one of my submissive slaves to a new settlement (abernathy farm, family culled). Only one slave was allowed. I then moved on and did some settlement building elsewhere (country crossing and greentop nursery), came back to swap out the submissive slave with a new slave I wanted to work in.  Upon accessing the computer I am greeted with the scrapping terminal warning (normal) but am then only given the choice of "allow management of human resources". Clicking allow just takes me back to the "got it" warning...putting me into an endless loop. The display shows I have 1/1 slaves in the settlement but I cannot access the management screen and I have no way of getting the save back. I tied killing the npc and then used the resurrect command but I am unable to enslave an enslaved npc. This bug Showed up when I  created a terminal for finch farm (killed the finch family) and the terminal displays the name of the settlement as Warwick Homestead, not finch farm,. Going to my Warwick settlement, I have two slaves there, my slaves die within minutes for unknown reasons and the terminal shows them as being at work 2/6 but my settlement population goes down by two and I find their buddies in random locations every time, I reload a save to attempt to rescue them. I hate to check on my other settlements.  I tied storing the computer (at abernathy farm) but that just deletes/shows that I don't have any slaves in the settlement even though  she is still there, takes up a settler slot and does nothing.  I am able to add a new slave to the settlement, after storing the computer. I still cannot do anything with the slave that was there already except kill and move on. I have no idea if I travel away and come back if the bug will repeat, might try it out.  Though the Finch Farm terminal is completely broken.

Edited by KOFllcLGp84K6
4 hours ago, KOFllcLGp84K6 said:

I have a bug, I built the computer and allocated one of my submissive slaves to a new settlement (abernathy farm, family culled). Only one slave was allowed. I then moved on and did some settlement building elsewhere (country crossing and greentop nursery), came back to swap out the submissive slave with a new slave I wanted to work in.  Upon accessing the computer I am greeted with the scrapping terminal warning (normal) but am then only given the choice of "allow management of human resources". Clicking allow just takes me back to the "got it" warning...putting me into an endless loop. The display shows I have 1/1 slaves in the settlement but I cannot access the management screen and I have no way of getting the save back. I tied killing the npc and then used the resurrect command but I am unable to enslave an enslaved npc. This bug Showed up when I  created a terminal for finch farm (killed the finch family) and the terminal displays the name of the settlement as Warwick Homestead, not finch farm,. Going to my Warwick settlement, I have two slaves there, my slaves die within minutes for unknown reasons and the terminal shows them as being at work 2/6 but my settlement population goes down by two and I find their buddies in random locations every time, I reload a save to attempt to rescue them. I hate to check on my other settlements.  I tied storing the computer (at abernathy farm) but that just deletes/shows that I don't have any slaves in the settlement even though  she is still there, takes up a settler slot and does nothing.  I am able to add a new slave to the settlement, after storing the computer. I still cannot do anything with the slave that was there already except kill and move on. I have no idea if I travel away and come back if the bug will repeat, might try it out.  Though the Finch Farm terminal is completely broken.

hmm, do you have all the requirements ? like WSFW. 

2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Just to add on to this, I've encountered this before (and positive all requirements were met) but this was after trying to start a second HR settlement.  Apparently, not only can you not have more than one, you can't remove the first to make another one elsewhere either.  You are stuck with whichever settlement you place the first terminal, so think ahead before you place the terminal.

6 hours ago, Valykry said:

Just to add on to this, I've encountered this before (and positive all requirements were met) but this was after trying to start a second HR settlement.  Apparently, not only can you not have more than one, you can't remove the first to make another one elsewhere either.  You are stuck with whichever settlement you place the first terminal, so think ahead before you place the terminal.

Again, you can build as many HR brothels as you have settlements, i even turned all of CC player houses into brothels. Check your load order and more importantly, any mod that edits workshops (SKK is fine).

Edited by lee3310
On 5/31/2023 at 3:27 PM, lee3310 said:

I found the issue that was causing my bug, I built a structure using the "plaster walls and roof" from some creation club pack that was free at one time. Moving the terminal out of the structure and close to the main building in each settlement displayed the correct settlement and I was able to mange and assign slaves. I then moved the terminal and safe to a three walled wood structure, near the plaster building. Strange that a creation club pack would effect the terminal. Thanks for the quick reply and help.

Hi, I've encountered a weird issue where I can't find the beacon anywhere in my workshop. It was there. I built one in Sanctuary but it vanished for some ungodly reason & now I can't find it anywhere to build another. The safe & terminal are still there, just no beacon. I haven't changed or added anything to my modlist so where exactly should it be in workshop & does anyone have any ideas why it might have disappeared at all? Thanks

2 hours ago, Jubei69 said:

Hi, I've encountered a weird issue where I can't find the beacon anywhere in my workshop. It was there. I built one in Sanctuary but it vanished for some ungodly reason & now I can't find it anywhere to build another. The safe & terminal are still there, just no beacon. I haven't changed or added anything to my modlist so where exactly should it be in workshop & does anyone have any ideas why it might have disappeared at all? Thanks

I think, but I'm uncertain, that the mod removes the ability to place a second beacon, safe or terminal is removed once you have placed a first one of those.  Unfortunately, mods like SimSettlements2 can remove things not in the plan and those previously mention items are not in the plan but Human Resources thinks they are there.

If there's a way to remove or reset the Human resource workshop items, especially the disappearing ones, I'd love to know it.

I wonder if its possible to automatically apply CF "actor.SetOverrideVoiceType" None to actors that were involve in HR's AAF scenes. That would fix a small, but annoying issue where settlers, and other npcs don't have voices after HR's AAF scenes ended.

Hi, thanks for replying but no. I mean the ariel/beacon thingy (whatever) just vanished not long after I'd built it in Sanctuary & now it isn't showing up in workshop. It was the first & only one I built at any settlement during this playthrough. I know not to build another terminal after the first & I never had this issue before whenever I played. I spent ages searching for it in workshop after it disappeared but I just can't see it anywhere. Where exactly should it be, under which section & subsection to build it please (just in case I'm being a moron & somehow looking in the wrong places lol). Thanks.

1 hour ago, Jubei69 said:

Hi, thanks for replying but no. I mean the ariel/beacon thingy (whatever) just vanished not long after I'd built it in Sanctuary & now it isn't showing up in workshop. It was the first & only one I built at any settlement during this playthrough. I know not to build another terminal after the first & I never had this issue before whenever I played. I spent ages searching for it in workshop after it disappeared but I just can't see it anywhere. Where exactly should it be, under which section & subsection to build it please (just in case I'm being a moron & somehow looking in the wrong places lol). Thanks.

The beacon is under the Furniture/Miscelaneous section about 6th to 8th in.  I'm not certain of the position, but it's around that spot.  If it's not in that area, then probably HumanResources thinks you still have one and I have no idea how to correct that.

I don't know of any reason why it might vanish, except if something like SimSettlements2 rebuilt the settlement.  I've lost more beacons and beds that way.  :)

Edited by tinkerbelle
added a note

I have an issue with the brothel safe I set up a second time at Red Rocket. I initially had a working brothel at Red Rocket then decided to scrap it. At a later time I have come back and rebuilt it but only noticed much later on that I was not getting any caps in the safe from my working girls. I have done a bit of testing by removing all slaves and creatures and scrapping and rebuilding and noticed when I placed the terminal first it was showing a registered safe even though I haven't built one. The beacon appears to be removed OK and re registers when I build it again.

I am speculating my second safe is not working as you are only supposed to have one and the original safe I had has not properly de registered after being scrapped so the terminal keeps picking it up when I rebuild it and sending my hardworking girls caps into the ether. This seems some what similar to problems other people have had except I don't have issues with rebuilding the actual terminal, safe and beacon. The terminal also acts like its a new location when I rebuild it except that it detects a safe that hasn't been built.

Is it possible to reset a particular locations HR parameters to clean out this phantom safe. I have a few working brothels at other locations and don't want to break them.

3 hours ago, fredfunk said:

I have an issue with the brothel safe I set up a second time at Red Rocket. I initially had a working brothel at Red Rocket then decided to scrap it. At a later time I have come back and rebuilt it but only noticed much later on that I was not getting any caps in the safe from my working girls. I have done a bit of testing by removing all slaves and creatures and scrapping and rebuilding and noticed when I placed the terminal first it was showing a registered safe even though I haven't built one. The beacon appears to be removed OK and re registers when I build it again.

I am speculating my second safe is not working as you are only supposed to have one and the original safe I had has not properly de registered after being scrapped so the terminal keeps picking it up when I rebuild it and sending my hardworking girls caps into the ether. This seems some what similar to problems other people have had except I don't have issues with rebuilding the actual terminal, safe and beacon. The terminal also acts like its a new location when I rebuild it except that it detects a safe that hasn't been built.

Is it possible to reset a particular locations HR parameters to clean out this phantom safe. I have a few working brothels at other locations and don't want to break them.

I guess I have exactly the same problem like yours.

I scraped my safe, terminal and beacon a long time ago. Toady, I try to rebuild the beacon and it won’t let me build it and even pop up a message said I can’t build a 2nd beacon here, I find out that the old ones were not scraped properly, they are still there but I just can’t see it.

I loaded previous saves to check out their ID’s so I could delete them for good.

Additionally, I made sure that they’re still there by using the command “moveto” and the ID I found from previous saves. And guess what, I teleport to the exact location where I built them but just can’t see them.

At this point, I’m pretty sure that scrap them through workshop won’t delete them properly. (I guess your safe is in the same situation, so the money girls earned still put into the one you scraped.

I tried several ways to delete them by console commands but they are still there. I used disable, enable, markForDelete, and still couldn’t bring them back or delete them.

I wish I could find a way to delete them but currently it’s not the case.

58 minutes ago, Happpykid said:

I guess I have exactly the same problem like yours.

I scraped my safe, terminal and beacon a long time ago. Toady, I try to rebuild the beacon and it won’t let me build it and even pop up a message said I can’t build a 2nd beacon here, I find out that the old ones were not scraped properly, they are still there but I just can’t see it.

I loaded previous saves to check out their ID’s so I could delete them for good.

Additionally, I made sure that they’re still there by using the command “moveto” and the ID I found from previous saves. And guess what, I teleport to the exact location where I built them but just can’t see them.

At this point, I’m pretty sure that scrap them through workshop won’t delete them properly. (I guess your safe is in the same situation, so the money girls earned still put into the one you scraped.

I tried several ways to delete them by console commands but they are still there. I used disable, enable, markForDelete, and still couldn’t bring them back or delete them.

I wish I could find a way to delete them but currently it’s not the case.

I posted the console command you have to use to delete old persistant brothel objects multiple times (couple of comments back).
Here you go:

cf "HumanResources:HR_SlaveWorkshopScriptWrapper.unregisterBrothelSafe" "SafeID"

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

I posted the console command you have to use to delete old persistant brothel objects multiple times (couple of comments back).
Here you go:

cf "HumanResources:HR_SlaveWorkshopScriptWrapper.unregisterBrothelSafe" "SafeID"

I appreciate the help but I tried several times and it still not works :(

Because I scrap them so I have to go back to my old saves and here’s all my id

I tried the console command you provide several times but still not delete them properly :(

0F2033D2-48F6-485E-BD7B-2B1C74361FE3.thumb.jpeg.499bef36cb7964bad6114627cb3895e4.jpegFD8BDAB0-4121-4BDD-BBA4-5140CE808E73.thumb.jpeg.fe1d321fd265699f35addebfca7f4152.jpeg2D052A57-8364-4F14-8AA3-7C7985DBA90F.thumb.jpeg.942dae26af119f387ee9113cbacad606.jpegB766D75D-509E-4B91-94AF-48A6342262B8.thumb.jpeg.1cff4fca8738ddebcf0bfa9151806a1b.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Happpykid said:

I appreciate the help but I tried several times and it still not works :(

Because I scrap them so I have to go back to my old saves and here’s all my id

I tried the console command you provide several times but still not delete them properly :(

0F2033D2-48F6-485E-BD7B-2B1C74361FE3.thumb.jpeg.499bef36cb7964bad6114627cb3895e4.jpegFD8BDAB0-4121-4BDD-BBA4-5140CE808E73.thumb.jpeg.fe1d321fd265699f35addebfca7f4152.jpeg2D052A57-8364-4F14-8AA3-7C7985DBA90F.thumb.jpeg.942dae26af119f387ee9113cbacad606.jpegB766D75D-509E-4B91-94AF-48A6342262B8.thumb.jpeg.1cff4fca8738ddebcf0bfa9151806a1b.jpeg

It worked for me, select the terminal in console, type "SV" scroll up and look for safe ID, then delete it with the cmd, save/teleport to other location if needed then go back and build again.
Ah, the beacon i though you are talking about safe:

cf "HumanResources:HR_SlaveWorkshopScriptWrapper.unregisterBeacon" "Beacon ID"

Use this for beacon, (same way to get the ID)

Edited by lee3310
11 hours ago, lee3310 said:

It worked for me, select the terminal in console, type "SV" scroll up and look for safe ID, then delete it with the cmd, save/teleport to other location if needed then go back and build again.
Ah, the beacon i though you are talking about safe:

cf "HumanResources:HR_SlaveWorkshopScriptWrapper.unregisterBeacon" "Beacon ID"

Use this for beacon, (same way to get the ID)

Hey man, it’s still not work for me. I end up edit my save and delete them from script.

Still, really appreciate your help.

Thank you so much for this awesome piece of work, Sinop! A 1000 kudos for this. It is SO. MUCH. FUN! Now I#m completely hooked on this game - again! Will definitely erect an in-game shrine for my settlers & slaves to worship you at^^.

I was itching for a slaver mod for a long time, but was hesitant with anything AAF-related on my old slowpoke machine, so I never tried, so as not to mess up a more or less stable setup. Now the old potato rests in peace and it's my first mod setup on the new, monstrous system (7900 XTX & 32g RAM), so I though "what the heck?" and just tried it. Followed the Tutorial for AAF as well as I could, having forgotten most what I learned about FO4 modding the last go around, then flipped a coin wether I was gonna try JB or HR, yours won. Went and installed HR and - Voilà! - it iz working absolutely flawlezzly. A few glitched animations, where one NPC is not where he/she is suppossed to be, but all in all I was pleasantly surprised. Just gotta try to keep it as stable with all the other stuff I want to install now. 

So in that lane, I wanna go with another few big mods, like ALL the Thuggy-stuff and Ivy companion, are there any problems with those I should be aware of? I'd rather ask beforehand, than install those willy-nilly and get hung up in Concord - I remember Depravity had a settlement around the same area as your slave trader.

Two questions though, one: Do named slaves/prostitues provide more caps/points for fame increase than unnamed ones? Reason I'm asking this is, I went into Olivia Base with my nightstick and by shere luck and the grace of St Barbara (patron saint of whores), managed to capture that minigun-toting pugugly named Ack-Ack. Ack-Ack is now the proud main attraction at Nordhagen 69 Beach Club, chained to an old food cart by the entrance. Since I chained her up there, fame has gone through the roof (from 1 to 6) in a matter of hours, while the other brothels, which both started prior to the beach club, but have no named slaves (just captured raiders, gunners and few bought ones), took over day of playing and are now more or less stagnating fame-wise at 3-4.

And two: When I take off the handcuffs of a slave, she will wander off, even if already submissive. Is this intentional and if so, is there any way (xedit etc) to alter that behaviour? I get that they want to split, at least while not yet "broken in" yet, but they do stay in their assigned settlements, so why do they always try to go on the lamb when I uncuff them while they are following me?

In any case, I'm very grateful for this masterpiece. Thanks a lot Sinop. Now have nice night, I gotta go shwack some gunner girl with that nightstick & make her build that shrine.^^

4 hours ago, iriemk said:

Thank you so much for this awesome piece of work, Sinop! A 1000 kudos for this. It is SO. MUCH. FUN! Now I#m completely hooked on this game - again! Will definitely erect an in-game shrine for my settlers & slaves to worship you at^^.

I was itching for a slaver mod for a long time, but was hesitant with anything AAF-related on my old slowpoke machine, so I never tried, so as not to mess up a more or less stable setup. Now the old potato rests in peace and it's my first mod setup on the new, monstrous system (7900 XTX & 32g RAM), so I though "what the heck?" and just tried it. Followed the Tutorial for AAF as well as I could, having forgotten most what I learned about FO4 modding the last go around, then flipped a coin wether I was gonna try JB or HR, yours won. Went and installed HR and - Voilà! - it iz working absolutely flawlezzly. A few glitched animations, where one NPC is not where he/she is suppossed to be, but all in all I was pleasantly surprised. Just gotta try to keep it as stable with all the other stuff I want to install now. 

So in that lane, I wanna go with another few big mods, like ALL the Thuggy-stuff and Ivy companion, are there any problems with those I should be aware of? I'd rather ask beforehand, than install those willy-nilly and get hung up in Concord - I remember Depravity had a settlement around the same area as your slave trader.

Two questions though, one: Do named slaves/prostitues provide more caps/points for fame increase than unnamed ones? Reason I'm asking this is, I went into Olivia Base with my nightstick and by shere luck and the grace of St Barbara (patron saint of whores), managed to capture that minigun-toting pugugly named Ack-Ack. Ack-Ack is now the proud main attraction at Nordhagen 69 Beach Club, chained to an old food cart by the entrance. Since I chained her up there, fame has gone through the roof (from 1 to 6) in a matter of hours, while the other brothels, which both started prior to the beach club, but have no named slaves (just captured raiders, gunners and few bought ones), took over day of playing and are now more or less stagnating fame-wise at 3-4.

And two: When I take off the handcuffs of a slave, she will wander off, even if already submissive. Is this intentional and if so, is there any way (xedit etc) to alter that behaviour? I get that they want to split, at least while not yet "broken in" yet, but they do stay in their assigned settlements, so why do they always try to go on the lamb when I uncuff them while they are following me?

In any case, I'm very grateful for this masterpiece. Thanks a lot Sinop. Now have nice night, I gotta go shwack some gunner girl with that nightstick & make her build that shrine.^^

Fame increases with AAF scenes, if the location is loaded (player in settlement) fame will increase more rapidly. More workers = more scenes = more fame = more clients... it's a loop.
HR uses RealHandcuffs to make slave follow the PC, if you uncuff them they stop following. As an alternative or if you want them to follow you without cuffs, you can recruit them using companion mods (Unlimited Companion Framework is supported by AAF) or make your own quest/follow package for that.
PS
I'm curious to know how many slaves/clients your CPU/GPU can handle before FPS drop below 60 (thinking about upgrading my rig too) so if you notice any performance issues, do me a favor and post it here. You can increase the "max customers per settlement" limit in MCM (default 20 max 50).

Edited by lee3310
9 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Fame increases with AAF scenes, if the location is loaded (player in settlement) fame will increase more rapidly. More workers = more scenes = more fame = more clients... it's a loop.
HR uses RealHandcuffs to make slave follow the PC, if you uncuff them they stop following. As an alternative or if you want them to follow you without cuffs, you can recruit them using companion mods (Unlimited Companion Framework is supported by AAF) or make your own quest/follow package for that.
PS
I'm curious to know how many slaves/clients your CPU/GPU can handle before FPS drop below 60 (thinking about upgrading my rig too) so if you notice any performance issues, do me a favor and post it here. You can increase the "max customers per settlement" limit in MCM (default 20 max 50).

Hmm. So Ack-Ack was not the cause, it's really all RNG?!? Crazy. Maybe I need to redo the slave pens in my other whorehouses, so pathing is easier and maybe more AAF scenes happen. In Nordhagen 69 Beach Club, they're humping like rabbits, anywhere & any time, on the couch, on the chairs in the diner, down by the shore, even on top of my goddamn trailer^^. And another questionmark right there: Inhowfar does repeated rape influence the submission rolls? Did not get a single submission from having my way with my new slaves so far...

But for the "going big", for the time being I am deliberately holding off on going really big just yet; I cap customers at 12 and wasn't planning on getting more than 7-8 slaves at each settlement, until I have sorted out the entire load order and redesigned all my settlements, now with Place Everywhere enabled and a bunch of nice decorations.

I had some huge problems last go around with them DLCs, couldn't shake down settlements except for Abernathies & Oberland, couldn't conquer raider outposts on half the map, and Automatron had hiccups after every single part of the quest, I ctded whenever I got near the next quest destination, had to console-teleport inside, advance quest stages by hand etc. Huge drag. So this go around, I finished all DLCs before modding anything, which took a while. Did Nuka World first though, so by now I got 8 raider outposts, all with near 30 population, 6 settlements @20+ settlers (with hundreds of mutfruits to feed all those lazy raider pricks), and 5 more settlements about to be turned whorehouses.

And about a 100 mods to go until I got really everything back from my old load order. If HR still runs stable then, and only then, will I go big. But then I'll go HUGE and I'll keep going until it croaks, promise. And will keep you informed on my CPU temperature etc^^. Right now, there's no noticeable lag, even when sprinting around those raider packs, my framerate is stable at around 120 where I locked it via FPS Physics Fix.

And another minor question...how can I make the Crop from Torture Devices into an actual, damage-dealing weapon with XEdit? I would love to mosy around while schwacking folks for real with that thing^^.

*while waiting for reply, swats Marcy Long over the mouth* Mush, you bloody minion, go build my Sinop-Shrine!

Edited by iriemk
12 hours ago, Teidkram said:

hello, sorry if this has been asked before.........i cant get Human Resources.esp to show up in my MCM to save my life, i have MCM  v1.39 and the latest human resources version, any help would be appreciated

Did you get a missing plugin error in MCM ?