The only reason I still play FO4 is this SS2 and that genious HR. However something's telling me, that this is sort of cheaty thing ) After some time caps are np problem at all. Disbalansed economy starts after you assign a couple of submited sluts in security department of DC, or just in Goodneighbors streets.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using AAF Violate instead of Knockout Framework (I think it's called) because it isn't recommended but when I load up the game I get a popup every time at the top left saying it can't find knockout framework, is there a way to turn this off?

6 hours ago, mognoi said:

I'm using AAF Violate instead of Knockout Framework (I think it's called) because it isn't recommended but when I load up the game I get a popup every time at the top left saying it can't find knockout framework, is there a way to turn this off?

Not without editing the script (or install KF, if you want to)

6 hours ago, mognoi said:

Not without editing the script (or install KF, if you want to)

There's a ton of XPRI Unresolved Errors both in the behslavemarket esp and the Human Resources esp.. that's on a fresh install and with no other conflicts on the relevant cell records.
Am I missing something here? Does the mod need to be cleaned? Has a recent update broken it or is this an obscure problem related to load order?

8 hours ago, DergPsi said:

There's a ton of XPRI Unresolved Errors both in the behslavemarket esp and the Human Resources esp.. that's on a fresh install and with no other conflicts on the relevant cell records.
Am I missing something here? Does the mod need to be cleaned? Has a recent update broken it or is this an obscure problem related to load order?

For Humanresources.esp it's two hidden properties in KF_questScript not filled with editor so probably why xedit is complaining.
behslavemarket.esp, i don't know (didn't look into it). Do not clean the plugin, errors in xedit doesn't always mean that there is a problem.

Edited by lee3310
8 hours ago, elementor2526 said:

Hello I've been having trouble with the slave baton whenever I hit someone with it whether they are surrendering or passed out it does nothing but make them angry again. does anyone know how to fix this?

Was here. Reinstalling both AAF Violate and HR solved this for me. Also make sure at least one Enslavement Kit is in your inventory.

A gunner surrendered to me via violate. I took the kit and baton out of the backpack and hit her with them. The kit has not been put on. After 3 hits she became hostile and shot my character.
Have I overlooked something?

PS: It worked on a second try. Cause of first failure unclear.

Edited by deathmorph

I have a couple issues.  Easiest first, sometimes a slave just goes invisible and it seems pretty consistent as to what slave it is (it's the same one every time, not random).

The second, and one you might be more interested in, is a bit of help with the voice files.  I'm currently in the process of making new voice files for the mod.  Voices that don't sound like a speak-and-spell.  Finding the voice files for the NPC's in the auction house is easy enough, they're named well enough that it's easy to determine who is who, so I am already having some good results there.

But the slaves you capture yourself aren't so easy.  Could you send me a list specifically for the voice files (folder names) used by slaves you've captured yourself (or alternatively, if you know an in-game way to check an NPCs voice file by command console or the like)?  It would help in testing if I could start with NPCs I already have around.

Edited by Valykry
6 hours ago, Valykry said:

I have a couple issues.  Easiest first, sometimes a slave just goes invisible and it seems pretty consistent as to what slave it is (it's the same one every time, not random).

The second, and one you might be more interested in, is a bit of help with the voice files.  I'm currently in the process of making new voice files for the mod.  Voices that don't sound like a speak-and-spell.  Finding the voice files for the NPC's in the auction house is easy enough, they're named well enough that it's easy to determine who is who, so I am already having some good results there.

But the slaves you capture yourself aren't so easy.  Could you send me a list specifically for the voice files (folder names) used by slaves you've captured yourself (or alternatively, if you know an in-game way to check an NPCs voice file by command console or the like)?  It would help in testing if I could start with NPCs I already have around.

HR uses custom voice Types that get applied to slaves/Customers via script. You can find the complete list of voiceTypes in two formLists:
("HR_VoiceTypeList_Female" ,"HR_VoiceTypeList_Male") or by looking at the folders names under "Data\Sound\Voice\HumanResources.esp"

image.thumb.png.86b33fe790f2fe139454067810b1d7b1.png

image.png.5ed5659e7d0be9f855b52fbb3056c42b.png

Edited by lee3310
4 hours ago, lee3310 said:

HR uses custom voice Types that get applied to slaves/Customers via script. You can find the complete list of voiceTypes in two formLists:
("HR_VoiceTypeList_Female" ,"HR_VoiceTypeList_Male") or by looking at the folders names under "Data\Sound\Voice\HumanResources.esp"

Love your mod! It has taken a lot of trial and error to get it to the point that I am at, but reading your comment made me realize that in my /fallout4/data/sound/voice folder I do not have a HumanResource subfolder. Where would I be able to find this sound file at?

5 hours ago, SharrkkyyLaserawd said:

Love your mod! It has taken a lot of trial and error to get it to the point that I am at, but reading your comment made me realize that in my /fallout4/data/sound/voice folder I do not have a HumanResource subfolder. Where would I be able to find this sound file at?

Did you install the voice mod for HR?  It's a separate addon that I'm essentially trying to replace.  (Actually forgot that particular detail when I asked here.)

Very nice mod! Thx!

my sanctuary is broken i think. it says "beacon registered, safe registered" when i place the terminal but there is none. i cant find the beacon in the workshop menu. and i have toggeled the "beacon always active" cheat on and off.

Is there a way to wipe a settlement?

maybe nuke it via transfer settlements mod?

ok i nuked sanctuary and now i could place the beacon, but it says that a 2nd beacon is not intended...so....the brothel is only meant for 1 settlement total? (i dont get that message in tenpines bluff)

Edited by doesnotmatter99
2 hours ago, doesnotmatter99 said:

Very nice mod! Thx!

my sanctuary is broken i think. it says "beacon registered, safe registered" when i place the terminal but there is none. i cant find the beacon in the workshop menu. and i have toggeled the "beacon always active" cheat on and off.

Is there a way to wipe a settlement?

maybe nuke it via transfer settlements mod?

ok i nuked sanctuary and now i could place the beacon, but it says that a 2nd beacon is not intended...so....the brothel is only meant for 1 settlement total? (i dont get that message in tenpines bluff)

If I'm not mistaken, it's meant for one per settlement.  Also note that this beacon interferes with the settlement recruitment beacon.  Pick one or the other IIRC.

Possibly?  I personally have not seen any female customers in mine.  Maybe there's a setting I've used and forgotten about, or other mods are conflicting just right to cause either your or my situation.

Also check settings in other mods that are tied to this one (such as HOTC?).

Alternatively, if you're familiar with the creation kit, it shouldn't be too hard to find what controls the customers and give it a tweak.

I've been using this mod for quite a while, but i recently started a new game, and for some odd reason, teh safe doesn't show up in build menu.

I can see it in teh console and even spawned one via placeatme command, but teh terminal doesn't see it.  I used the sv command on the terminal and the only reference to safe i could see is: 

image.jpeg.10b05f5590d558b24283d35e19fb83e7.jpeg

10 hours ago, astor said:

I've been using this mod for quite a while, but i recently started a new game, and for some odd reason, teh safe doesn't show up in build menu.

I can see it in teh console and even spawned one via placeatme command, but teh terminal doesn't see it.  I used the sv command on the terminal and the only reference to safe i could see is: 

image.jpeg.10b05f5590d558b24283d35e19fb83e7.jpeg

Try this in console:
cf "HumanResources:HR_SlaveWorkshopScriptWrapper.unregisterBrothelSafe" "8204978C"

Save load the game after that or fast travel away then back to the settlement. Safe should reappear in workshop menu. 

Edited by lee3310

Hello

Everything works for a while. Safe, terminal and beacon work well. Slaves become submissive and so on. Then I go on a raid for a few days, come back to the settlement and the terminal is completely reset. No longer recognizes the beacon and the safe. Before 5 of 7 slaves then start settings. Does anyone have a similar problem and/or a solution?

Regards