1 hour ago, Nuka Cherry said:

It is, unfortunately, an alpha. I tried it and had some problems.

It's not very hard to make HR customers approche the player too but it will make the mod a little more script heavy (probably an option to turn the approche ON/OFF).
Or maybe TSEX will get more attention and bug fix or Sexual Harassment could do the trick.

Edited by lee3310
On 1/11/2023 at 9:59 PM, fredfunk said:

Not sure if this is a bug, intentional or a legacy of knockout framework but I cant seem to enslave Tessa. She jumps out of her power armor and surrenders via violate but when I hit her with the baton I get a message "HR:Tessa is in Power Armor and cannot be enslaved. Remove Power armor via Knockout Framework (Interact)" . I don't use knockout framework since I have violate and I have the enslave unique option turned on.

I can rob her of all her visible gear and hit her with the baton but still get the same message and I have also killed her while surrendered and tried to enslave and get the same message (have that feature turned on) all while she is not in the power armor. Its just sitting there empty with her Legendary item in it. I have previously enslaved Ivey and other unnamed raiders that were in power armor as they jump out of the armor when surrendering and I can violate them or they are enslaved when I hit them with the baton.

Anyone know how I can get around this or is it part of the enslavement scripting?

If its part of the scripting can it be fixed in the next update?

Thanks

6 hours ago, fredfunk said:

Anyone know how I can get around this or is it part of the enslavement scripting?

If its part of the scripting can it be fixed in the next update?

Thanks

Never had that problem. Try stealing her Fusion core first to force her out of PowerArmor or use consol (who is Tessa by the way).
You can also try the alternative enslaving method if you can pacify her. 

Edited by lee3310

Tessa is a Gunner -Girl(half-boss)  at Quincy policestation in PowerArmor , Quest dn109,  and drops a legendary item .....

by the way dont waste you time to enslave her,  get another  like mother Isolde if its possibile ....or get brother Thomas after rescue the Cabot girl, best (holy)human meat....

16 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Never had that problem. Try stealing her Fusion core first to force her out of PowerArmor or use consol (who is Tessa by the way).
You can also try the alternative enslaving method if you can pacify her. 

Umm what alternate enslaving method. The only way to enslave is hit them with the enslavement baton when they have surrendered and have an enslavement kit. As I said she is forced out of the power armor by violate and surrendered but HR doesn't seem to recognize that she is not wearing PA anymore.

When I hit her with the baton i get that message i quoted in my original post saying she is still wearing power armor and use knockout framework to take it off. She is the only one in power armor so far that I couldn't enslave others were enslavable after jumping out and surrendering .

I have used console commands to get her out of the armor and also tried killing her outside the armor after surrender stripping her then enslaving with the enslave on death option turned on (I have that on all the time). I get that HR  message every time.

My under the hood skills are limited but looking through FO4edit I don't see that particular message in any records so I am making a big assumption that its a check in the enslavement script that's not recognizing she has exited the armor . I can understand why its there since stripping a power armor frame from an NPC deforms the hell out of them and she also has a legendary item but that's still on the PA when she exits the PA on surrender.

It could be a bug anywhere or a glitch with her specifically I was just hoping the mod author or someone who knows how to look at the HR scripts could shed some light on it

14 hours ago, LarryJD8822 said:

Tessa is a Gunner -Girl(half-boss)  at Quincy policestation in PowerArmor , Quest dn109,  and drops a legendary item .....

by the way dont waste you time to enslave her,  get another  like mother Isolde if its possibile ....or get brother Thomas after rescue the Cabot girl, best (holy)human meat....

Its more of I gotta catch em all.

Vor 37 Minuten sagte Fredfunk:

Ähm, welche alternative Versklavungsmethode. Die einzige Möglichkeit, sie zu versklaven, besteht darin, sie mit dem Versklavungsstab zu schlagen, wenn sie sich ergeben haben und ein Versklavungskit haben. Wie ich schon sagte, wird sie durch Verletzung aus der Powerrüstung gezwungen und ergibt sich, aber die Personalabteilung scheint nicht zu erkennen, dass sie keine PA mehr trägt.

Als ich sie mit dem Schlagstock schlage, bekomme ich die Nachricht, die ich in meinem ursprünglichen Beitrag zitiert habe, dass sie immer noch eine Powerrüstung trägt und einen Knockout-Rahmen verwendet, um sie auszuziehen. Sie ist bisher die einzige in Powerrüstung, die ich nicht versklaven konnte, andere waren versklavbar, nachdem ich herausgesprungen war und mich ergeben hatte.

Ich habe Konsolenbefehle verwendet, um sie aus der Rüstung zu holen, und auch versucht, sie außerhalb der Rüstung zu töten, nachdem ich sie aufgegeben hatte, sie ausgezogen und dann mit aktivierter Enslave-on-Death-Option versklavt hatte (ich habe das die ganze Zeit an). Ich bekomme jedes Mal diese HR-Nachricht.

Meine Fähigkeiten unter der Haube sind begrenzt, aber wenn ich FO4edit durchsehe, sehe ich diese bestimmte Nachricht in keinem Datensatz, also gehe ich stark davon aus, dass es eine Überprüfung im Versklavungsskript ist, die nicht erkennt, dass sie die Rüstung verlassen hat. Ich kann verstehen, warum es dort ist, da das Abziehen eines Powerrüstungsrahmens von einem NPC sie höllisch verformt und sie auch einen legendären Gegenstand hat, aber das ist immer noch auf der PA, wenn sie die PA bei der Kapitulation verlässt.

Es könnte irgendwo ein Fehler oder ein Fehler bei ihr sein, insbesondere hatte ich nur gehofft, dass der Mod-Autor oder jemand, der weiß, wie man sich die HR-Skripte ansieht, etwas Licht ins Dunkel bringen könnte

Es ist mehr von I gotta catch em all.

so reviving the "number" dead - to enslave them - has never worked for me

since I'm using an extension - which allows me to enslave "civilian" NPCs - I have to use the riding crop on the bandits/gunners etc. as well
and I have to hit the person's bottom very precisely - sometimes it takes me 4-5 tries before the conversation option works

but the completely weird...
..if I enslave a vampire - there is a pile of ashes. So the "original" vampire is killed in the procedure and a "human" copy is resurrected.

Spoiler

Fallout4_Kapitel32_35.jpg.8aace19588dc98fcda653703b25d6d66.jpg

The HR script must have something in it that causes the NPC's race to be changed.
There are big problems (not with enslaving) e.g. with the boss of the Rust-Devil "Ivey" - according to "Minutes" she is a mechanical synth like "Valentine" or "Dima".
I have no idea what the programmers of the DLC were thinking with "Bugdesta".

6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

sometimes it takes me 4-5 tries before the conversation option works

You don't have to hit them more than once, if they don't talk, just press "E" and talk to them yourself.

6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

The HR script must have something in it that causes the NPC's race to be changed.

Hr doesn't support other races, it only works with human race.

7 hours ago, fredfunk said:

Umm what alternate enslaving method. The only way to enslave is hit them with the enslavement baton when they have surrendered and have an enslavement kit. As I said she is forced out of the power armor by violate and surrendered but HR doesn't seem to recognize that she is not wearing PA anymore.

When I hit her with the baton i get that message i quoted in my original post saying she is still wearing power armor and use knockout framework to take it off. She is the only one in power armor so far that I couldn't enslave others were enslavable after jumping out and surrendering .

I have used console commands to get her out of the armor and also tried killing her outside the armor after surrender stripping her then enslaving with the enslave on death option turned on (I have that on all the time). I get that HR  message every time.

My under the hood skills are limited but looking through FO4edit I don't see that particular message in any records so I am making a big assumption that its a check in the enslavement script that's not recognizing she has exited the armor . I can understand why its there since stripping a power armor frame from an NPC deforms the hell out of them and she also has a legendary item but that's still on the PA when she exits the PA on surrender.

It could be a bug anywhere or a glitch with her specifically I was just hoping the mod author or someone who knows how to look at the HR scripts could shed some light on it

Its more of I gotta catch em all.

HR listen to Violate surrender event, as soon as it receive it, it checks for hit event. If you get that message, it may mean that HR received surrender event before the actor left the power armor but not sure because i don't know what the game function "IsInPowerArmor()" check for exactly.
If you have a save before Tessa surrenders, try my theory, make her leave the Power armor before she surrenders.

Edited by lee3310
30 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Sie müssen sie nicht mehr als einmal schlagen, wenn sie nicht sprechen, drücken Sie einfach "E" und sprechen Sie selbst mit ihnen.

Hr unterstützt keine anderen Rassen, es funktioniert nur mit der menschlichen Rasse.

So how do I use HR to enslave e.g. the Vampire or "Ivey" from the Rust Devils
they are NOT human!

how did we find out?
In the treds about "prettier raider bosses" we ran into a problem...

..all raider bosses can easily be replaced by a "prettier" version - only "Ivey" has problems.
one of the users got to the bottom of it -> "Ivey" is not human - but is listed as a "synth".

so are we all just dumb there or what??

?

edit:

So you assumed that I hit the raider 4-5 times in a row with the riding crop before I pressed "E"??

TOTALLY WRONG!!

I press "E" after EVERY hit - only the dialogue often only changes after the 4th or 5th time
and
That's the point!!

Edited by Miauzi
Vor 22 Minuten sagte lee3310:

HR hört sich das Violate Surrender Event an, sobald es es erhält, prüft es auf ein Trefferereignis, damit Sie diese Nachricht erhalten. Dies kann bedeuten, dass HR ein Surrender-Ereignis erhalten hat, bevor der Schauspieler die Power Armor verlassen hat, aber nicht sicher, weil ich nicht weiß, was die Spielfunktion "IsInPowerArmor()" genau prüfen.
Wenn Sie vorher gespeichert haben Tessa ergibt sich, versuchen Sie es mit meiner Theorie, bringen Sie sie dazu, die Powerrüstung abzulegen, bevor sie sich ergibt .

So then "Violate" changes the racial affiliation and not HR

this is perhaps the crucial building block that helps us with the "raider boss" problem

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

So how do I use HR to enslave e.g. the Vampire or "Ivey" from the Rust Devils
they are NOT human!

how did we find out?
In the treds about "prettier raider bosses" we ran into a problem...

..all raider bosses can easily be replaced by a "prettier" version - only "Ivey" has problems.
one of the users got to the bottom of it -> "Ivey" is not human - but is listed as a "synth".

so are we all just dumb there or what??

?

edit:

So you assumed that I hit the raider 4-5 times in a row with the riding crop before I pressed "E"??

TOTALLY WRONG!!

I press "E" after EVERY hit - only the dialogue often only changes after the 4th or 5th time
and
That's the point!!

After hitting the NPC, open consol, select NPC then enter "sqv HR_RQ_Manager" you will get the quest status + alias. Compare the NPC ID with the alias ID to make sure that the alias is filled. If yes, then it's probably a priority conflict (HR_RQ_Manager has a priority of 99, you can set it to 100 with xedit).
I never had to hit an NPC more than once.

Edited by lee3310
57 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

So then "Violate" changes the racial affiliation and not HR

this is perhaps the crucial building block that helps us with the "raider boss" problem

Thanks!

Unlike Violate, HR has to spawn a new NPC, and it uses a Human template to do it (it will always spawn a human) and i'm pretty sure there is a check for compatible race in the script.

Vor 21 Minuten sagte lee3310:

Im Gegensatz zu Violate muss HR einen neuen NPC spawnen, und es verwendet eine menschliche Vorlage, um dies zu tun (es wird immer ein Mensch spawnen), und ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass das Skript eine Überprüfung auf kompatible Rassen enthält.

So in this process the "vampire" is killed - see the pile of ash - and a "copy" appears which is "human" - but ultimately only has the physical appearance (teeth, eyes, etc.)

17 hours ago, lee3310 said:

HR listen to Violate surrender event, as soon as it receive it, it checks for hit event. If you get that message, it may mean that HR received surrender event before the actor left the power armor but not sure because i don't know what the game function "IsInPowerArmor()" check for exactly.
If you have a save before Tessa surrenders, try my theory, make her leave the Power armor before she surrenders.

I think I tried that by using the callfunction "actor.switchtopowerarmor" none command to get her out of the PA and then got her to the surrender state from violate but still got the HR message she is in PA. Its weird as I have enslaved others in PA after they have jumped out and surrendered without an issue including Ivey from the rust devils. Apart from Ivey though they were unnamed raiders (though Ivey seems to spawn randomly as one of the raider females).  I understand what you mean though so I might try it again.

The only other uneducated guess i can make is Tessa is coded as always wearing PA even if she has left it which would trick the HR check

6 hours ago, fredfunk said:

The only other uneducated guess i can make is Tessa is coded as always wearing PA even if she has left it which would trick the HR check

Yeah in can definitely be something like that (a keyword maybe). like i said, i don't know what the game checks for to determine if an NPC is wearing a power armor or not.
Check Tessa record in CK or xedit to see if something stands out.

LOVE this mod, refuse to play Fallout without it.  But.  Having a weird issue on a new playthrough/reinstall.  Human Resources shows up in the MCM and I can configure things there without issue.  However when I go to the Chemistry bench to start crafting the baton kits and for some reason nothing from the mod is showing up in there (same issue with a few other mods I use).  It has to be another mod conflicting in my load order somewhere but I can't for the life of me figure out which.  If I upload my load order is there someone(s) here who can help me figure out what's bumming my fun?

Hopefully it's just me or something to do with my load order.

Is there no distinction between submissive and non submissive slaves dialogue wise?

If they are following, "lets see if your worth it R@pe" (no change from submissive and non submissive) and nothing for services for the MC even if assigned to settlement as a prostitute?

I am just trying to trigger a scene without handcuffs, however if you remove the handcuffs off a following slave regardless of submissiveness (to allow hand movement in a scene), they sort of wonder off probably where they were originally captured (off the base).

Vor 1 Stunde sagte lolotech:

Hoffentlich liegt es nur an mir oder irgendetwas hat mit meiner Ladereihenfolge zu tun.

Gibt es im Dialog keine Unterscheidung zwischen unterwürfigen und nicht unterwürfigen Sklaven?

Wenn sie folgen, "mal sehen, ob du es wert bist, R@pe" (keine Änderung von unterwürfig und nicht unterwürfig) und nichts für Dienstleistungen für den MC, selbst wenn sie als Prostituierte abgerechnet werden?

Ich versuche nur, eine Szene ohne Handschellen auszulösen, aber wenn Sie die Handschellen eines folgenden Sklaven unabhängig von seiner Unterwürfigkeit entfernen (um Handbewegungen in einer Szene zu ermöglichen), fragen sie sich wahrscheinlich, wo sie ursprünglich gefangen wurden (außerhalb der Basis). .

no - just the posture

On 1/19/2023 at 9:10 AM, Ghostdncer said:

LOVE this mod, refuse to play Fallout without it.  But.  Having a weird issue on a new playthrough/reinstall.  Human Resources shows up in the MCM and I can configure things there without issue.  However when I go to the Chemistry bench to start crafting the baton kits and for some reason nothing from the mod is showing up in there (same issue with a few other mods I use).  It has to be another mod conflicting in my load order somewhere but I can't for the life of me figure out which.  If I upload my load order is there someone(s) here who can help me figure out what's bumming my fun?

Got it figured.  It wasn't missing, just moved to a different "bench" (ECO).  Oops:)

Vor 3 Stunden sagte Unspec:

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Sklaven, die einer Siedlung / einem Bordell zugeteilt werden, dazu zu bringen, dort zu bleiben? Aus irgendeinem Grund sind sie überall in der Siedlung, wenn ich nach Sanctuary zurückkomme.

Well - I think the author mentioned something about the "footmats" in his description of the mod...

..these serve to place the sex slaves on it and keep them in place.

How to do it - where you can find them in the construction menu - every 5th post is about this topic...
..so just scroll back a few pages and read for yourself

Edited by Miauzi

I have found that if your to slow with the slaves like wandering around before you get them to a settlement they will just up and walk away.  No dialogue will stop them either. they just keep walking with their hands handcuffed behind their back. Need to tell them to kneel and then they will stay there so you can build all the required items in the settlement. 

Sorry if this has already been asked but; how does this mod get along with Femout? Cause I know it makes all the people in the commonwealth physically female but I don't know if the game actually considers anyone not normally a lady as female or if the slaves and clientele would be affected since normally its only female NPCs getting bonked by males.